nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 1,516.
#8551 7 years ago

This game is going to be as ugly as the first.

#8552 7 years ago

Steelers going with Green Bay's game plan...bold choice.

#8553 7 years ago

Hate to say this but, that call reminds of the dumbass calls Marvin Lewis makes.

#8554 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Steelers going with Green Bay's game plan...bold choice.

right down to the missed XP!

#8555 7 years ago

Haha. Flea flicker always works against the Steelers.

#8556 7 years ago

Steelers defense blows.

#8557 7 years ago

The old fake and bake for 6

#8558 7 years ago

Will ATL defense do any better?

#8559 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Will ATL defense do any better?

They'll at least put up points to match Pats.

And Bell is out...NE vs Hotlanta it is.

#8560 7 years ago

Review + announcers believe it's a fumble

#8561 7 years ago

Fg is up and good

#8562 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Atlanta won't "tank" this year and they outscore the Packer's at home.
NE will win at home as well....probably handily. I would certainly give the points at 4.5.
NE has to be the favorite to win it all but a NE-ATL matchup "could" be a pretty exciting game.

Looking good so far.

#8563 7 years ago

And with that turnover the last nail; OK now I can go do some work around the house. Carved them up like a thanksgiving whore!

#8564 7 years ago

Fire up the fat lady it's ne vs atl in the super bowl

#8565 7 years ago

Sweet game so far. Nice fumble, looks like "the killer bees" are being exterminated!

#8566 7 years ago

Steelers played pretty much like crap from the start.

Oh well, the only teams I hate more than the Steelers are the Patriots and Redskins.

#8567 7 years ago

I hate both teams but, hate Steelers worse. I'll be cheering on Atlanta in the SB.

#8568 7 years ago

The Steelers are leaving in their starters. That's cute.

#8569 7 years ago

Epic asswhipping is all I can say. Might end up being the worst ass kicking in playoff history at this pace.

#8570 7 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Epic asswhipping is all I can say. Might end up being the worst ass kicking in playoff history at this pace.

45-7 asswhipping against Indy a couple years ago. The interesting part is there have been a bunch of un-patroit drops and shit, should be even worse.

#8571 7 years ago

Wow. As much as i like the patriots and are happy they are winning, its alot more fun when the games are closer and i have to drink a few beers to calm my nerves

#8572 7 years ago

Hope the superbowl will be tighter than most of these playoff games

#8573 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Wow. As much as i like the patriots and are happy they are winning, its alot more fun when the games are closer and i have to drink a few beers to calm my nerves

Just gives you the chance to drink a few to calm the Steelers nerves.

#8574 7 years ago

Well guys it pains me to say this, especially to the Cincy boys, but it's officaly time for me to spend time with my family.

#8575 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well guys it pains me to say this, especially to the Cincy boys, but it's officaly time for me to spend time with my family.

Have a good one my friend.

#8576 7 years ago

I'm the big winner of super bowl nachos in 2wks as wife makes them once a year

20150201_190008 (resized).jpg20150201_190008 (resized).jpg

#8577 7 years ago

Looks awesome, when should we show up?

#8578 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Wait....you're not THAT far from me.

#8579 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Rats! I'm over 1200 miles away.

#8580 7 years ago

4 - 0 today but didn't have the ballz to add pit/ne over to the ticket.

Is anyone interested in a super bowl prop page? We could do $5 entry, 20 props. Winner takes 80%, second place 20%, everyone else. Nothing!
Or just for funzies.

20170122_210757 (resized).jpg20170122_210757 (resized).jpg

#8581 7 years ago

Go Patriots!!!

#8582 7 years ago

I hope The Falcons kick some ass in SB LI and take The Pats down. Sick of Bellechek and sick of Brady. Go Atlanta!!!

#8583 7 years ago

9-1 for the playoffs. Not to shabby.

#8584 7 years ago

Early Super Bowl odds.

NE -155
ATL +125

Found one -3.5 NE and no total yet. Probably be one of the highest totals in sb history.

#8585 7 years ago

Atlanta was impressive. I am looking forward to this year's Super Bowl, except for Lady Gaga. It's time to revamp or get rid of the halftime extravaganza. When I go to a football game, the stadium is playing something like Metallica or AC/DC. They aren't playing Lady Gaga or Cold Play.

#8586 7 years ago

Atlanta's defense sure didn't look to be the 25th rank D in the league did it. I honestly believe they have a very good chance of winning this thing.

#8587 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Atlanta was impressive. I am looking forward to this year's Super Bowl, except for Lady Gaga. It's time to revamp or get rid of the halftime extravaganza. When I go to a football game, the stadium is playing something like Metallica or AC/DC. They aren't playing Lady Gaga or Cold Play.

Halftime show is for the wife's and kids. Total corporate shmuck. I'm a football fan. I don't give 2 shits who's singing at halftime.
Halftime is a piss break, smoke break and grab some sandwiches and wings.

#8588 7 years ago

Spent the whole day working on pins in the garage while watching the games. Was not surprised to see the greatest living American maul the Steelers, but I was happily surprised to see Atlanta maul Green Bay. I'm not a Falcons fan, but Matt Ryan is a class act and deserves to be MVP for his play this season.
Looking forward to a good super bowl despite Gaga.

#8589 7 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Atlanta's defense sure didn't look to be the 25th rank D in the league did it. I honestly believe they have a very good chance of winning this thing.

I watched them a couple times this year and they reminded me of Dungy's cover two defense. Especially the years where the Colts D sucked during the season but showed up big in the playoffs. They were a "bend don't break" D that allowed a lot of yards but provided some good stops in the red zone.

#8590 7 years ago

GO PATRIOTS !!!!!

IMG_58111.jpgIMG_58111.jpg

#8591 7 years ago

Now lets celebrate that were going to another superbowl....

IMG_58141.jpgIMG_58141.jpg

#8592 7 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

GO PATRIOTS !!!!!

You're two weeks late with your gifs. If they win the SB do we get to see your rare photo of Brady taking a dump in a falcon's nest?

#8593 7 years ago

It was a rollercoaster season for me. I'm definitely bummed to see GB bumped again in the postseason, but it seems a bit easier to accept since we were obviously outmatched. We'll lick our wounds and hopefully explore FA to make another run next year.

I'll be hoping the Falcons can pull one out. They seem to have the talent to take this one. Overall, I just want to see a better game than what most of the playoffs have offered.. how about the first SB to go into OT?

#8594 7 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It was a rollercoaster season for me. I'm definitely bummed to see GB bumped again in the postseason, but it seems a bit easier to accept since we were obviously outmatched. We'll lick our wounds and hopefully explore FA to make another run next year.
I'll be hoping the Falcons can pull one out. They seem to have the talent to take this one. Overall, I just want to see a better game than what most of the playoffs have offered.. how about the first SB to go into OT?

I kind of wish gb won so we could see a remach from 1996 patriots vs. Green bay. I was only 6 when that game happened but i still remember watching it.

#8595 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I kind of wish gb won so we could see a remach from 1996 patriots vs. Green bay. I was only 6 when that game happened but i still remember watching it.

I was only 37 when that game happened and I don't remember anything.

#8596 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I was only 37 when that game happened and I don't remember anything.

I remember *almost* picking Rison in a 1st to score Prop bet, and Remember Howard Winning MVP

#8597 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Hope the superbowl will be tighter than most of these playoff games

I agree, all the games sucked in the playoffs so far except for the GB/Dallas game.

#8598 7 years ago

Gonna be hard to bet against the Patroits here...whenever they have a good running game the get the win.

#8599 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

I agree, all the games sucked in the playoffs so far except for the GB/Dallas game.

Exactly.

The same can be said for the regular season as well. Yes, there were some really good games, but they were few and far between.

Even the end of the regular season was a huge letdown, with almost no drama left regarding who was going to make the playoffs. Almost everything was set before the final week, other than maybe home court advantage. Don't know if any of you listen to Chris "Mad Dog" Russo, but he was going on and on about how pathetic the regular season and playoffs have been, and said the NFL ratings were down for good reason.

#8600 7 years ago

The season was a snoozer, that's definitely true. The Packers/Cowboys matchup did still get more viewers than game 7 of the world series this year - even with all those bandwagon cub fans!

I'll watch the skills competition this week, I'm glad they brought that back. I have close to 0 interest in the pro bowl game, as usual.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/172 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.