pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 1,516.
#8451 7 years ago

I think the Chiefs D wasn't too bad either. Probably better than NEs at times during the season but I haven't kept track.

#8452 7 years ago

I'm cheering for Rogers to win it all... including MVP!

#8453 7 years ago

As a Steelers season ticket holder, I honestly don't see them winning this game. NE will have a plan targeting Bell and force Ben to toss it up a lot. I predict 3 picks for him and lights out, hope to hell I'm wrong

#8454 7 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

NE will have a plan targeting Bell and force Ben to toss it up a lot. I predict 3 picks for him and lights out, hope to hell I'm wrong

They aren't world beaters against the pass....but for sure they'll have something against Bell lined up; they're great aginast rush

If NE wins I guess I want GB to win also...I need to see sad Aaron Rodgers.

#8455 7 years ago

Ben's numbers drop off dramatically on the road. NE should win the game but Pittsburgh is capable of an upset. I agree that the Steelers need to feed the ball to Bell more often in the red zone.

The Packers are hurting at WR with Jordy injured. They are amazing at how they can rotate their wide outs into the slot position like they did when Adams got hurt. Cook is turning into a huge threat and won the game for them against the Cowboys.

#8456 7 years ago

I don't see Pittsburgh winning, but it's a possibility.
ATL looked pretty impressive last week, but I'm thinking the Pack's on a roll & will probably win. Then again, last week was the first ATL game I saw this year.

#8457 7 years ago

Hotlanta looks seriously bad ass. They get a bad rap of blowing it in Playoffs but they actually usually tank before they get there. As we all know GB defense is beyond putrid, but we've all seen what Rodgers is doing and I'm not doubting him.

#8458 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If NE wins I guess I want GB to win also...I need to see sad Aaron Rodgers.

Only thing I like better than a hopelessly pouting and lost Lions fan is a crying Bears fan. You all should start a support club for one another.

How to cope with Rodgers and Favre owning you for decades and the bitterness it causes.

#8459 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Only thing I like better than a hopelessly pouting and lost Lions fan is a crying Bears fan. You all should start a support club for one another.

If I was a Lions or Bears fan that would be a funny statement.
Don't know how you missed it but I'm a Pitt fan...whom lost to GB in a SB so at least use the correct criticisms.

#8460 7 years ago

Atlanta won't "tank" this year and they outscore the Packer's at home.

NE will win at home as well....probably handily. I would certainly give the points at 4.5.

NE has to be the favorite to win it all but a NE-ATL matchup "could" be a pretty exciting game.

#8461 7 years ago

GO PATS

#8462 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Atlanta won't "tank" this year and they outscore the Packer's at home.

I think they will as well, but that means I'm going Pitt/Hotlanta which is risky. Only missed 1 game in this steady postseason so I'm due for 2 loses here

#8463 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

How to cope with Rodgers and Favre owning you for decades and the bitterness it causes.

Only took one pass as a Viking and a poor judgement dink pic to make it all fade away. No matter what they did, Favre will forever be remembered as a pill addicted dope that sent photos of his little flacid member out for the world to see, lol.

#8464 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If I was a Lions or Bears fan that would be a funny statement.
Don't know how you missed it but I'm a Pitt fan...whom lost to GB in a SB so at least use the correct criticisms

Well egg on my face!! It was enjoyable beating your team in the Superbowl. Maybe you'll get a rematch, I'd much rather play Pitt than NE, that is for sure.

And so you are aware I looked back in this thread at beginning and saw this post,is why(I do a little research before posting away) I just didn't look far enough.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Also being a Lions fan I disliked him before that...but it didn't help
You guys beat us fair and square that year. Congrats getting to 1 Super bowl in the last 18 years.

But looking even further on your posts you diss GB about every chance you get, so you're still just a bitter fan for whatever reason GB wronged you, that's ok, winners cause that reaction a lot to the losers who envy them. I despise many teams and people in the NFL, not cause they are better tho. Unfortunately I don't have much hate for the Steelers for anything, I quite respect them....except Terry Bradshaw opening his stupid mouth every now and then about random crap that sounds like drunken rages of nothingness. Ok, I'm done rambling. GO PACK!

#8465 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Only took one pass as a Viking and a poor judgement dink pic to make it all fade away. No matter what they did, Favre will forever be remembered as a pill addicted dope that sent photos of his little flacid member out for the world to see, lol.

When everyone's criticisms of a team or player are off the field items, then you know they don't have much to say about their on the field dominance. Thanks for supporting the Packers.

But yes the Vikings thing was unforgivable at the time but all is good in my mind now, watching Favre on the field was amazing, it's what football should be today, people that love the game instead of caring about their contracts or shoe deals or feeding themselves gestues or throwing sideline fits and proposing to kicking nets for attention or their awesome boat trips the week of the playoffs or choreographing their endzone dances......).

I'm in a ranting mood today, I'm going to go and actually do some work.

I've said it before and here it is again. GO PACK GO!
c9e98d8 (resized).jpgc9e98d8 (resized).jpg

#8466 7 years ago

Wow, front page now eh.......temporary parole from the basement?

#8467 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

people that love the game instead of caring about their contracts or shoe deals or feeding themselves gestues or throwing sideline fits and proposing to kicking nets for attention or their awesome boat trips the week of the playoffs or choreographing their endzone dances......).

... or stupid WWE belt getures when an awesome reciever makes a catch that you take credit for...
... or getting into petty fights with your coach over play calling...

#8468 7 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow, front page now eh.......temporary parole from the basement?

I moved it because NFL Talk fits in nicely with the new "Generally Off Topic" sub forum of the Lounge.

Marcus

#8469 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

... or stupid WWE belt getures when an awesome reciever makes a catch that you take credit for...

I know, QBs are way overrated in the NFL

#8470 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Spot on, once Favre retired, I as a Lion's fan thought, hell we have a chance to win a division now. Then steps in Rogers....Christ he was laughing in the last Lions game. He is truly amazing and fun to watch play.

#8471 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Spot on, once Favre retired, I as a Lion's fan thought, hell we have a chance to win a division now. Then steps in Rogers....Christ he was laughing in the last Lions game. He is truly amazing and fun to watch play.

Us Bengals fans are eagerly awaiting Big Ben to step down. Haha

#8472 7 years ago

Go Falcons! Only team I even slightly like left in the playoffs.

#8473 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

But looking even further on your posts you diss GB about every chance you get,

There are a lot of reasons to hate teams, most times it's their fans thinking they are special, like you here. GB is nothing diff'rent, just one of the many haha I even gave it to a freshly dead Coach

Quoted from TheLaw:

I love Seahawks fans...classic 1-time SB champs...think their team is the best ever and it's nothing but Lambardi Trophies from here on out

Quoted from TheLaw:

There's not even a question; and I hate him & the Pats.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...yup this could be the year finally! C'mon guys I know we've been saying this for 10 season with him but he's finally going to do it!!!
Cutler's a fucking joke.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I just saw a headline that said "LEGENDARY Coach Dennis Green..." I don't wanna piss on the guys ashes but WTF? I guess legendary for going on a tirade.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Browns are WAY WORSE of a franchice/team than Lions. Cleveland fans know their team is horrible before the season starts; lions fans take a couple games before they give up.
Bungholes have been better in the last decade than Lions...but both have zilch to show for it.

#8474 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'd much rather play Pitt than NE, that is for sure

Actually I think Pitt would be a worse matchup for GB than NE. GB's defense would have a terrible time trying to stop Bell and Brown. NE's gonna focus on stopping one, probably Bell but I think they are going to have a tough time stopping both.

#8475 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Go Falcons! Only team I even slightly like left in the playoffs.

Same here!

I really can't stand the Pats, Steelers, and to a lesser extent, Packers.

Too bad the Falcons always crumble in the playoffs. They looked pretty bad ass against the Seahawks, but that team was seriously compromised in terms of injuries.

#8476 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Too bad the Falcons always crumble in the playoffs.

Last time they were in the playoffs they also made the champoinship game. Basically a new team from their bed shitting playoff days.

#8477 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Lions fans have nothing to pout about all we got is no hope at all as some of us like to say another fine ford product a lemon luckily Brady is a Michigan man so I can adopt the pats for now and after winning another super bowl this year to put egg all over the nfl's face
He can retire undoubtedly the greatest qb ever

#8478 7 years ago

When did this NFL thread leave the basement?
I kinda like the black background.

#8479 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Lions fans have nothing to pout about all we got is no hope at all as some of us like to say another fine ford product a lemon luckily Brady is a Michigan man so I can adopt the pats for now and after winning another super bowl this year to put egg all over the nfl's face
He can retire undoubtedly the greatest qb ever

The Lions were surprising to me especially after losing Megatron. Happy to see Jim Caldwell doing well. He's a good guy.

#8480 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Plus the shit talking and cussing was fun. I feel like I have to behave now. Haha

#8481 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Agreed basement is easier on the eyes. Need one of you to go off and get this thread demoted again.

Whysnow, post some of your Favre dick pics

#8482 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Agreed basement is easier on the eyes. Need one of you to go off and get this thread demoted again.
Whysnow, post some of your Favre dick pics

Favre must have been at a low point in his career to text pics of his dick to whysnow

#8483 7 years ago

I thought all non pin related topics where supposed to go down there and now back to my sorry lions franchise that can only get there few superstars like Barry Sanders,Megatron to retire early cause we suck so bad

#8484 7 years ago

The basement is only for cool kids!

#8485 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Favre must have been at a low point in his career to text pics of his dick to whysnow

Whysnow was relentless in begging for them, so Favre finally caved in.

#8486 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Whysnow was relentless in begging for them, so Favre finally caved in.

lol. That guy would show his dick pics to anyone that happened to glance in his direction. Dirty old man.

He used to call it the mississippi mud dobber. Wasn't much of a stinger if you ask me.

#8487 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He used to call it the mississippi mud dobber. Wasn't much of a stinger if you ask me.

I'm dying here.

#8488 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. That guy would show his dick pics to anyone that happened to glance in his direction. Dirty old man.

Me thinks you know a little too much about Favre's dick.

#8489 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Opposition research. Nothing more.

#8490 7 years ago

Whysnow wanted to see Farve's Dip stick collection not dick pic collection.

#8491 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

let's be honest. Everyone in the NFC north knows too much about the Mississippi Mud Dobber. Like I said, the guy was sending pics to everyone in the tri-state region. He stopped sending them to me once I finally sent one back.

#8492 7 years ago

Just the facts Ma'am.
teams-with-more-playoff-wins-than-Cowboys-20yrs (resized).jpgteams-with-more-playoff-wins-than-Cowboys-20yrs (resized).jpg

#8493 7 years ago

Nice to see the Dolphins aren't total losers.

#8495 7 years ago

Dallas should have a bright future unless Dak turns out to be RGIII...but really that was more of an injury thing, and he was a total douche from jump street. They're gonna be solid; good young players, great destination, great owner (for his players).

#8496 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Just the facts Ma'am.

Other than the teams who got to the SB, who cares how many games you've won in the Playoffs?

Getting to the Super Bowl is all that matters.

#8497 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Winning the Super Bowl is all that matters.

#8498 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Other than the teams who got to the SB, who cares how many games you've won in the Playoffs?

My guess is that every coach, assistant coach, coordinator, team GMs, owners, and players all care about winning as many play-off games as they can, and are happy about every single play-off game that they do win.

From looking at the above list of teams and looking over info on past Super Bowl teams, I see that since Jan 1997, a total of 19 teams have made it to the Super Bowl, and 11 teams have won one or more Super Bowls over the past 20 yrs.

#8499 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

My guess is that every coach, assistant coach, coordinator, team GMs, owners, and players all care about winning as many play-off games as they can, and are happy about every single play-off game that they do win.

Of course, because it brings more money to the teams, pads the player stats, etc.

But from a fan's standpoint? Doesn't really matter. I wouldn't really feel any better about the Cowboys season if they beat the Packers only to lose to the Falcons the following week. Either way, they didn't go to the Super Bowl to win it all.

Do you think Packers fans would be celebrating this season as some fantastic achievement just because they got to the Championship game only to wind up losing to the Falcons?

Nope. Season would be forgotten about almost immediately after the game.

#8500 7 years ago

Screenshot_2017-01-19-17-11-56 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-01-19-17-11-56 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/170 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.