pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy (1).gif
nfl films 1970 (resized).png
IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 1,507.
#801 10 years ago

One good thing about Monday...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#802 10 years ago

So I go to watch the Chargers game and it is not on. I assume it has been blacked out and start to get pissed. Then I realize it is a road game. Who forgot to tell me to turn my clock back last night?

#803 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So I go to watch the Chargers game and it is not on. I assume it has been blacked out and start to get pissed. Then I realize it is a road game. Who forgot to tell me to turn my clock back last night?

Oops^^
Jets won!

#804 10 years ago

Oops is right! I don't get how the refs say ball will be placed at the 6 inch line and then set it down at the two foot line Either way the Chargers should have punched it in.

#805 10 years ago

Boy oh boy that was ugly!
Ugly first half.
Great 2nd Half!
Hawks win again!
Top team in the NFC 8 and 1
Go Hawks!

#806 10 years ago

Cowboys get lucky after Romo tried to give the game away again in the last few minutes with an Interception only to come back and throw the game winning TD

#807 10 years ago

Just a few hours till Kickoff! Lets do this Pack! Time to go bear hunting!!!!

l.gifl.gif

#808 10 years ago

I hear Cuntler is super sad he is not playing tonight.

FtheBears.jpgFtheBears.jpg

#809 10 years ago

One of the best rivalries in football, I'm looking forward to a packers win

#810 10 years ago

Go Bears!

#811 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Time to go bear hunting!!!!

Judging from your pictures you guys up north have a unique definition of "bear hunting"

#812 10 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Judging from your pictures you guys up north have a unique definition of "bear hunting"

Whatever it takes to get the job done!

#813 10 years ago

Paging Brett favre

#814 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Whatever it takes to get the job done!

If I remember correctly, this was Jim McMahon's first game back after shoulder surgery

#815 10 years ago

rodgers injured? there goes the point spread. Brutal week, but i did win the pool. 50 extra bucks in my pinball fund.Can the eagles play raiders every week? Houston choked. next week doesn't get any easier.

#816 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

rodgers injured? there goes the point spread. Brutal week, but i did win the pool. 50 extra bucks in my pinball fund.Can the eagles play raiders every week? Houston choked. next week doesn't get any easier.

It's on his non-throwing shoulder, hopefully he will return.

#817 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

rodgers injured?

Don't blame me! That happened after I posted that vid.

#818 10 years ago

Dont you guys wish a football injury was an easy repair like resoldering a rotator cuff joint? Oh man, I dont know why I watch this stuff LOL!

#819 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh man, I dont know why I watch this stuff LOL!

Welcome to my world.

#820 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Paging Brett favre

His agent did say he is in great shape.......lol

#821 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

His agent did say he is in great shape.......lol

Bus Cook has always been an admirer of Brett's physique

#822 10 years ago

Somebody needs to tell Seneca about your Packers next-man-up philosophy; if not you could look like the bears a couple years ago.

#823 10 years ago

much easier being an eagles fan. I go into the season with no hope so I'm never let down.

#824 10 years ago

WOW! Did you see the voicemail Incognito left Martin....What a piece of trash.

#825 10 years ago

Brett Favre? Man, is he ever chiseled!
th-1-732.jpegth-1-732.jpeg

#826 10 years ago

They reported today that dungy had incognito listed as "do not draft due to personality problems" when he was coaching. Another coach had him listed as the same. scumbag

#827 10 years ago

Got Lacy?

#828 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Paging Brett favre

All these injuries in football really suck. War of attrition.

#829 10 years ago

Before there were cheezheads, there was this.
th-2-851.jpegth-2-851.jpeg

#830 10 years ago

A wiser fellow than myself once said, "sometimes you hunt the Bears, and sometimes the Bears, well, they hunt you."

#831 10 years ago

That was embearassing for the Packers!

#832 10 years ago

So how long will Rodgers be out?

Broken clavicle? If so, it's devastating news for Packers

#833 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

That was embearassing for the Packers!

Stick to posting repetitive game flyer pics.

Quoted from RobT:

So how long will Rodgers be out?
Broken clavicle? If so, it's devastating news for Packers

If he had his arm in a sling Id imagine a broken bone, who knows, they really didnt give a real update.

#834 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If he had his arm in a sling Id imagine a broken bone, who knows, they really didnt give a real update.

Yeah, I don't think it's a broken clavicle because they can diagnose that fairly quickly, or at least be leaning that way, and they'd put him in a sling. Since he wasn't in a sling, I think it's good news.

#835 10 years ago

My shoulder hurts but...

a925a4c3-36d0-402b-b379-7bcb7557018e.jpga925a4c3-36d0-402b-b379-7bcb7557018e.jpg
#836 10 years ago

image-296.jpgimage-296.jpg

#837 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

My shoulder hurts but...

Oh man, you shouldn't make fun of him, he's the only guy that can afford to buy your games.

#838 10 years ago

Rogers got the discount double chuck last night.

#839 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh man, you shouldn't make fun of him, he's the only guy that can afford to buy your games.

I don't sell to wimps...

#840 10 years ago

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277003/article/packers-aaron-rodgers-has-small-break-in-collarbone

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers confirmed Tuesday that he has a fractured left collarbone, but insisted that no timetable has been established for a return to football activities.

Asked by ESPNMilwaukee.com's Jason Wilde on "The Aaron Rodgers Show" if he could play through the pain, Rodgers replied, "I do have a fractured collarbone. It's a significant injury. We'll know more about the severity and the timetable later this week."

After sustaining the injury, Rodgers played toss on the sidelines but couldn't throw as well as he wanted to. He described the pain as "considerably more" than he's felt in a long time.

Even after initial X-rays he put his pads back on in hopes of a return, but the pain was too severe.

Rodgers emphasized that he's still going through the testing process, so his return date is up in the air. The injury will not require surgery. Rogers simply has to wait for the bone to heal because there's not a specific type of rehab for the injury.

"You can put yourself at greater risk for a worse injury if you go back out there," Rodgers added. "But I think most people know my personality and I'm going to try and be back as quick as I can."

In the meantime, Rodgers confirmed that Seneca Wallace will "go through the week as the guy," handling the first-team practice reps in preparation for Sunday's game versus the Eagles.

Perhaps the most surprising part of the interview occurred when Rodgers talked about his reception from the Lambeau Field faithful upon his return to field Monday night. He labeled the moment one of the "top five" of his career.

#841 10 years ago

Yep, I read that...Oh well, what do you do. If I were TedT, Matt Flynn would be starting next week, no doubt about it. He has had a bumpy ride with his past few teams but the Packers present his best opportunity to succeed.

It was amazing how McCarthy just dumped the passing game last night, if you dont have faith in your backup QB then why even have him on the roster.

Edit-If he has to sit out the rest of the year to fully heal, Im good with it. It would be absolutely foolish to risk a more severe injury rushing him back (Gronkowski)

#842 10 years ago

michael vick is available

#843 10 years ago

So is Tim Tebow.

#844 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yep, I read that...Oh well, what do you do. If I were TedT, Matt Flynn would be starting next week, no doubt about it.

Matt Flynn has elbow issues

#845 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I wouldn't gripe about the steelers losing to the raiders. Raiders fans are still bitter about the 70's when they couldn't beat Pittsburgh

Just wondering what team you rooted for in the seventies, or when you were a kid.

#846 10 years ago

dolphins with mercury morris, larry csonka, and bob griese.

#847 10 years ago

What a pussy Rogers is! Sorry Flanker, my 13 year old snapped her collarbone skiing at the top of the mountain this spring, skied all the way down and wanted to go back up despite the pain.......

Collarbones heal fast, a hockey player would have never come out....

I hate to see anybody get hurt but hey, my opponent in one of my big FF leagues had Rogers so we got a big win!

Cuntler is the worst though......

#848 10 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

Just wondering what team you rooted for in the seventies, or when you were a kid.

Patriots/Giants

#849 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

dolphins with mercury morris, larry csonka, and bob griese.

And they had an offensive line! Don't know how they are going to fill the newly acquired hole on the left side.

#850 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If I were TedT, Matt Flynn would be starting next week, no doubt about it.

Vince Young knows the offense.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.