Topic Stats

• 29,165 posts - Hot topic!
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,244 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-181303~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210118-231825~3 (resized).png
IMG_4538 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-172545~2 (resized).png
C340D257-EBDE-4E9B-B25F-A3E7B880FE3A.gif
images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif

There are 29165 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 584.
#8201 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

How do you figure that? I think they are #1 against the run and in pretty close to the top in a lot of defensive categories. Mack is a monster!

YPG is sort of a standard way of rating defenses...when you hear "Houston is the #1 Defense" that's what they mean; Raiders are 26th. Rushing yards they are 23rd...so umm...yeah
EDIT: 24th against the pass.

#8202 4 years ago

Whatever stat tracker. I watch games and The Raiders are gonna absolutly put a stop to Houston.

#8203 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Whatever stat tracker. I watch games and The Raiders are gonna absolutly put a stop to Houston.

Wow what a hot take!!! Oakland will shut down the 28th ranked offense in the league...oh sorry there I go again tracking stats again

#8204 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Well if you actually watched the games and stopped chugging beers you'd see their defense is questionable at best. Haha

#8205 4 years ago

Whatever blah blah blah. Go play pinball.

#8206 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bets? I like NYG and I say they cover. 40 quarters?

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just to be clear I'm using that spread that was posted earlier. GB giving 4.5. May the game be exciting!!

Hey Astropin, no pressure but if you've got another 40 quarters to wager I'll take the same bet. Strictly rooting interest here, but I have to like the Giants' chances since Eli tends to overperform (or start performing?) when the Giants claw their way into the playoffs, and their defense is finally stout again.

#8207 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

but I have to like the Giants' chances since Eli tends to overperform (or start performing?) when the Giants claw their way into the playoffs, and their defense is finally stout again.

Because Eli has NEVER lost to a SB winning QB in the Playoffs!

#8208 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Because Eli has NEVER lost to a SB winning QB in the Playoffs!

So he's due

#8209 4 years ago

Yep...and shit Astro even better for us the Lions have the longest playoff losing streak ever (tied with Chucks boys), and Seattle has the longest home winning streak in history.

DOUBLE DUE!!!!

#8210 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey Astropin, no pressure but if you've got another 40 quarters to wager I'll take the same bet. Strictly rooting interest here, but I have to like the Giants' chances since Eli tends to overperform (or start performing?) when the Giants claw their way into the playoffs, and their defense is finally stout again.

Sure, why not. But last one because I'm really not enjoying the prospect of rooting for a team I hate.

#8211 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

How do you figure that? I think they are #1 against the run and in pretty close to the top in a lot of defensive categories. Mack is a monster!

Their secondary was REALLY bad at the start of the season and it has only gotten slightly better. Their run defense is middle pack I think.

#8212 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep...and shit Astro even better for us the Lions have the longest playoff losing streak ever (tied with Chucks boys), and Seattle has the longest home winning streak in history.
DOUBLE DUE!!!!

How many lions players have lost a game playing for the lions in the playoffs? The 12th man may be the difference but those dumb stats wont.

#8213 4 years ago

So many of this weekends wild card games will come down to turnovers/special teams..I can see the oak/Houston game being tight and low scoring. Pitt shouldn't overlook the fish..Hawks/lions should be a close 1, but I dunno how Stafford does in the cold..for my $ thou the Giants/packers game is the 1 that could be hi scoring..but as they say-any given Sunday! Shit..even the Browns won a game this year..yes I know The chargers suck! But it's still a W...

#8214 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

How many lions players have lost a game playing for the lions in the playoffs? The 12th man may be the difference but those dumb stats wont.

Per usual I don't even know what the fuck your point is.
Almost all of these lions lost 2 seasons ago in the playoffs.
Maybe your point is Seattle is going to win; no shit

#8215 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Quoted from TheLaw:

Per usual I don't even know what the fuck your point is. Almost all of these lions lost 2 seasons ago in the playoffs. Maybe your point is Seattle is going to win; no shit

Perhaps a Pats fan still salty re: losing to the Giants in the Superbowl? Third time's the charm? Just think, if the Pats win this one and Brady can stave off father time for another few years, he can hold out hope of achieving an even record against Eli in the big game before he hangs up his cleats.

#8216 4 years ago

I'm not expecting any upsets this weekend. Giants probably have the best chance at a true upset.

Even if the Raiders beat the Texans, how much of an upset is that really?

#8217 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Perhaps a Pats fan still salty re: losing to the Giants in the Superbowl? Third time's the charm? Just think, if the Pats win this one and Brady can stave off father time for another few years, he can hold out hope of achieving an even record against Eli in the big game before he hangs up his cleats.

I would choose Brady's career over Elis a million times over. You would choose Eli. Because you are a moron.

#8218 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I would choose Brady's career over Elis a million times over. You would choose Eli. Because you are a moron.

That seems uncalled for.

#8219 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

That seems uncalled for.

This was always a centerflank thread. He would love such a thing, and then mention he was impressed rondogg took Brady's dick out of his hands long enough to type it

That ones for you Flank!

#8220 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That ones for you Flank!

likeme (resized).jpg

#8221 4 years ago

I think we have 3/4 that will be good (close) games.

Det@Sea. Detroit has played pretty tough, but they hit a landslide (like they always do). The Seahawks have been all over the place. I think Seattle has enough an ego that this one slips by them. (DET)

Oak@Hou. This one should come down to Osweiler. I would think OAK would just stack the box and make the QB, that got benched just a week ago, throw. He's got the type of targets that could make things interesting if he can get under control. (HOU)

MIA@Pit. I think this will only be a game if Moore can make PIT respect the pass, and they can get Ajayi going. Gase is a QB whisperer, so that's not out of the questions. But... probably not. (PIT)

NYG in the bitter cold at GB. GB's rushing game is doing really well with the speed and elusiveness of Montgomery. If Michael can help relieve him and pound the ball, GB should have a pretty good shot at keeping their sparse secondary off the field. McAdoo coached for McCarthy, so there's no doubt he understands his offensive philosophy. He could gameplan against #12, and exploit GBs depleted secondary with ODB, even if only as a distraction.. I'll take GB, but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw OT. (GB)

#8222 4 years ago

Man its gotta be a late night post to pick the Lions! Put the bottle down!

#8223 4 years ago

Sat games
Raiders at Hou
Lions at Sea

Sun games
Dolphins at Pitt
Giants at GB

Teams that I am rooting for to win: Raiders, Lions, Dolphins, Packers

How I think it will go down: wins for the Raiders, Seahawks, Steelers, & Packers

#8224 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Pats fans gonna be Pats fans. Love it!

#8225 4 years ago

Brock Osweiler has done horrible in prime time/nationally televised games. He didn't do so well in other games but was even worse in the national spotlight. No one from the AFC South should have been allowed in the playoffs this year.

The Lions and Giants will lose because they do not have running games. The Hawks running game has been shakey as well. Bell has been a beast for the Steelers and should roll this weekend.

#8226 4 years ago

Serious question. Can you guys (americans) bet online or have local sports lotto yet?
Or are you limited to vegas and bookies?

#8227 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

That's seems like an obvious statement. Brady's had an ideal situation with Belichek as coach and an owner that stays out of the way. Brady was an average QB when he entered the league and was allowed to gain experience and skill until he was one of the top QBs. I don't think any other QBs have had a situation like that. Even Montana went through coaching changes and being traded despite still playing at a high level.

#8228 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Man its gotta be a late night post to pick the Lions! Put the bottle down!

I only had 1 (bottle)!

Heh, no really, I think it's possible they pull it out. A long shot? Yup. I think the west was pretty weak this year, and Seattle has just been so up and down. They've shown down the stretch that they aren't a cohesive group, and come playoff time, that can make a big difference.

#8229 4 years ago

Can't see Seattle losing this week... Sometines its real hard to remember that this team beat the pats in New England, they have been so up n down. Here are the rest of my picms:

Packers over Giants
Raiders over Texans
Steelers over Fins

#8230 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That's seems like an obvious statement. Brady's had an ideal situation with Belichek as coach and an owner that stays out of the way. Brady was an average QB when he entered the league and was allowed to gain experience and skill until he was one of the top QBs. I don't think any other QBs have had a situation like that. Even Montana went through coaching changes and being traded despite still playing at a high level.

Very true.

#8231 4 years ago

IMG_2538 (resized).JPG

#8232 4 years ago

The Lions slide all started when Stafford hurt his finger. He barely pulled out a lucky win against the bears and has lost since. He's just a little off....there is no room in the NFL to be a little off as a QB.

But watch out next year when he's 100% and they have something resembling a running game to go with him.

#8233 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

But watch out next year when he's 100% and they have something resembling a running game to go with him

Cause running games just appear in the NFL for teams with snap of some fingers? Good luck!

#8234 4 years ago

I'm hoping this is the year that I can change my avatar pic..

#8235 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'm hoping this is the year that I can change my avatar pic..

I'm hoping you can change it to a "2017 NFC Wildcard Participants" ring. They make those, right?

#8236 4 years ago

Am I the only one who thinks Houston is going to win?
Any Raider fans want to wager?

#8237 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Am I the only one who thinks Houston is going to win?
Any Raider fans want to wager?

Houston has the best defense in the league going against a 3rd string qb making his first start. Houston will win

Quoted from bemmett:Cause running games just appear in the NFL for teams with snap of some fingers? Good luck!

It's Lion's fans logic... Don't try to reason with it.

#8238 4 years ago

Well, at least it will be warmer in Green Bay on Sunday compared to Sat. Could be a few turnovers in the game. Looking fwd to watching on tv from down in south Louisiana.

#8239 4 years ago

It must be that time.

th (resized).jpg

#8240 4 years ago

Playoffs ready, Go Hawks!!!

Seahawks (resized).jpg

#8241 4 years ago

My worst case scenario is our 3rd string QB, loses as everyone thinks he will...

My best case scenario is he and the entire team plays so fantastic, you can hear Brady "gulp" at the end of the game!!!

Wishful thinking I know, but I'm a dreamer!

Go Raiders!!!

IMG_2425 (resized).JPG

#8242 4 years ago

Clowney having his way with your boy!

#8243 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Clowney having his way with your boy!

He is so far. We will change it up!

And Crabtree caught that ball!

#8244 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

We will change it up!

You're the OC for the raiders? Crazy!

#8245 4 years ago

Cockweiler unstoppable in 2 min offense!

#8246 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Cockweiler unstoppable in 2 min offense!

The Brocklobster!

#8247 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The Brocklobster!

I think that's a B-52 song.

#8248 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

My worst case scenario is our 3rd string QB, loses as everyone thinks he will...
My best case scenario is he and the entire team plays so fantastic, you can hear Brady "gulp" at the end of the game!!!
Wishful thinking I know, but I'm a dreamer!
Go Raiders!!!

Hats off on a strong season, bad luck with the late-season injuries. Looking forward to some good matchups and rekindled rivalry with the Broncos next year.

#8249 4 years ago

That catch by Richardson...

#8250 4 years ago

Cheers to a healthier 2017 for all teams!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Summerville, SC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 29165 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 584.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside