nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 1,516.
#8001 7 years ago

Browns are coasting to that perfect record. They're not even going to pretend otherwise!

#8002 7 years ago

You nauseate me, Tennessee
With a nauseous, super "naus"!

#8003 7 years ago

Santa bringing some broken bones for Xmas eh? lockett's was rough

Looks like he might have just stopped in Oakland for Carr?

#8004 7 years ago

And the qb is toast. Having flalashbacks of saragusa squashing poor rich gannon in 2000

Looks like Raiders season just ended. Finally make the playoffs and now no qb.

Ho, ho, oh oh

#8005 7 years ago

Sigh...

Time to support McGloin!!! We are still in this, but it just got a lot tougher!

Go Raiders!!!

#8006 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Browns are coasting to that perfect record. They're not even going to pretend otherwise!

What happened to tank mode? The three worst records - Browns, Niners, Jags - all won. That would have been quite the trifecta!

#8007 7 years ago

NFL 2016, The Year of the Missed Point-After-Attempt Kicks.
Definitely has made the game more interesting when the PAA kicks were moved further back, so it isn't such an easy chip shot.
Regardless, quite a few kickers seem to have sucked pretty bad this year.

#8008 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

NFL 2016, The Year of the Missed Point-After-Attemp Kicks.
Definitely has made the game more interesting when the PAA kicks were moved further back, so it isn't such an easy chip shot.
Regardless, quite a few kickers seem to have sucked pretty bad this year.

At some point we gotta get a coach that goes for 2 every time. That will be awesome

#8009 7 years ago

In Jack Del Rio we trust!

Go Raiders!!!

IMG_2437 (resized).JPGIMG_2437 (resized).JPG

#8010 7 years ago

They tell me all week on TV I get to watch the Dolphins Bills game in the AM, but NOOOOOO. Another victim of the POS Rams moving to LA.

That's OK though as they pulled it out at the end of OT. Another 200+ yard game for Jay Ajayi, making that three for the season.

Great job fish!

#8011 7 years ago

The young back from Boise State joins Earl Campbell, Tiki Barber, and OJ Simpson as the only other players to do that. Win or lose Ajayi's making history. But I believe more in a win.

#8012 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They tell me all week on TV I get to watch the Dolphins Bills game in the AM, but NOOOOOO. Another victim of the POS Rams moving to LA.
That's OK though as they pulled it out at the end of OT. Another 200+ yard game for Jay Ajayi, making that three for the season.
Great job fish!

That was a seriously fun game to watch!

#8013 7 years ago

I guess I should be thankful they didn't televise the Chargers Browns game either.

#8014 7 years ago

It was a bummer that Cbs had the Jets-Pats game on at first down here in south Louisiana. Why?? But it was so boring, that eventually they switched over to the Bills-Dolphins game. So I did get to watch much of 4th Q and OT, and it was a great game. I like both teams, so I was fine with either team winning.

Got to watch Packers-Vikings game. Packers looked good to me. Congrats to the Packers. Good chance they will make the playoffs.

Saints beat the Bucs, and it was a fairly high scoring game, but since the Packers won their game, that knocked the Saints and Panthers out.

#8015 7 years ago

Merry Christmas my fellow basement NFL brothers and sisters!!! Go Raiders!!!

IMG_2438 (resized).JPGIMG_2438 (resized).JPG

#8016 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Santa bringing some broken bones for Xmas eh? lockett's was rough
Looks like he might have just stopped in Oakland for Carr?

And Mariota's out too. Tough for the Titans. I really felt like they were the best team in the AFC South this year.

#8017 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

OBJ throwing a fit after the game like a spoiled brat that didn't get the present he wanted for X-Mas... Pathetic! LOL

The NFL should have a anti-Pro Bowl game with the likes of OBJ, Suh, Pacman Jones, Incognito, Justin Blackman, and Johnny Football.

#8018 7 years ago

I can't believe Carr is out. Ugh.

That Cardinals - Seahawks game was crazy.

#8019 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can't believe Carr is out. Ugh.
That Cardinals - Seahawks game was crazy.

Yeah, was a good game to watch after the half. Goddamn kicker cant hit shit. Don't much care for the way Bevell is calling the plays. O line needs to be addressed in the off season soooooooooo bad! But hey, at least Wilson looked like his usual self.

#8020 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Yeah, was a good game to watch after the half. Goddamn kicker cant hit shit. Don't much care for the way Bevell is calling the plays. O line needs to be addressed in the off season soooooooooo bad! But hey, at least Wilson looked like his usual self.

The Seahawks paid their position players at the expense of the O-Line along with trading their center for Graham. That is life with the salary cap.

#8021 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

And Mariota's out too. Tough for the Titans. I really felt like they were the best team in the AFC South this year.

Not just out, early reports saying out 6-7 months! That was the 2014-2015 oline thought we left that bs behind

#8022 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Goddamn kicker cant hit shit.

Lots of that this year. My kicker included! Those extra five yards make you try harder for sure!

#8023 7 years ago

It's been a long time or ever since the Dolphins had the option of resting players in a must win game for New England.

#8024 7 years ago

Oof, bad day for Broncos fans. Because Carr is injured, my bet is on the Chiefs to represent the AFC in the super bowl.

#8025 7 years ago

Man, the Chiefs just did an awesome jump pass trick play for a TD to rub it in on the Broncos.
There will probably be a pay-back for that next year when these teams meet.
Congrats to the Chiefs on a great win.

Chiefs - Dolphins, Christmas Day 1971
I still remember that I watched that game on tv down in Clearwater Florida when I was about 10 yrs old. Wow what a game.
That is one of the games that got me hooked on NFL Football.
I bring that up because during the game the broadcasters brought it up and showed a play or two from that game.
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chiefs-dolphins-authored-great-christmas-game-122316
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article121781053.html

#8026 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The NFL should have a anti-Pro Bowl game with the likes of OBJ, Suh, Pacman Jones, Incognito, Justin Blackman, and Johnny Football.

Some of those guys had great years so I'm not sure what anti pro bowl means.

#8027 7 years ago

I think the fish would be best served letting their rested defensive back up players take a shot at Brady.

#8028 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Some of those guys had great years so I'm not sure what anti pro bowl means.

Essentially the assholes of the NFL.

#8029 7 years ago

Yep the reining Super Bowl champs were eliminated from the playoffs but I guarantee neither the Chiefs nor the Raiders will be present in SB 51. Unfortunately New England will probably win it all and I can't stand them cheating fucks either.

#8030 7 years ago

Well guys,
Based on what teams we now know will be in the play-offs or are likely to make the play-offs, which teams are you pulling for to win some play-off games?
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

On the AFC side, I'll be pulling for the Chiefs, Raiders, and Dolphins.
On the NFC side, since the Saints are now eliminated, I guess I'll pull for the Packers. Next choice would be to pull for the Lions.
Cheerleaders-Chiefs (resized).jpgCheerleaders-Chiefs (resized).jpg
KC_Chiefs-cheerleaders (resized).jpgKC_Chiefs-cheerleaders (resized).jpg

#8031 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Essentially the assholes of the NFL.

As a Seahawks fan, you would know what assholes look like.

#8032 7 years ago

Well guys,
Based on what teams we now know will be in the play-offs or are likely to make the play-offs, which teams are you pulling for to win some play-off games?
On the NFC side, since the Saints are now eliminated, I guess I'll pull for the Packers. Next choice would be to pull for the Lions.

I'd kind of like to see Pats-Giants III. Since '02 there's only been 2 Super Bowls without a Manning, Brady, or Roethlisberger.

#8033 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

As a Seahawks fan, you would know what assholes look like.

That was kinda uncalled for...

#8034 7 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong, but tonight Cowboys-Lions game is meaningless for both teams correct?

Lions still have to beat the Packers next week to make the playoffs regardless of whether they win or lose tonight?

#8035 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

That was kinda uncalled for...

I meant a lot of the Seahawks are assholes but it is funnier the way you took it.

#8036 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but tonight Cowboys-Lions game is meaningless for both teams correct?
Lions still have to beat the Packers next week to make the playoffs regardless of whether they win or lose tonight?

I think Lions can clinch playoff berth with win tonight. They clinch division with win over Packers.

Packers are sixth at 9-6. Redskins are seventh at 8-6-1. Bucs are eighth at 8-7.

#8037 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I meant a lot of the Seahawks are assholes but it is funnier the way you took it.

Well, Sherman probably would make it on the anti-pro bowl, but I struggle to think of many others.

#8038 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Well, Sherman probably would make it on the anti-pro bowl, but I struggle to think of many others.

That's sweet. Just what a Seahawk fan would say.

#8039 7 years ago

Now that most playoff spots are secured, it looks like quite a few of the old school great teams have made it to the show. Therefore I would like to see a rematch of Super Bowl VI, with a different outcome this time.

#8040 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I love Seahawks fans...classic 1-time SB champs...think their team is the best ever and it's nothing but Lambardi Trophies from here on out We've all been there before though.

#8041 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I love Seahawks fans...classic 1-time SB champs...think their team is the best ever and it's nothing but Lambardi Trophies from here on out We've all been there before though.

Not all of us

#8042 7 years ago

Well guys,

I'm gonna hope for boys/chieves. Pats would be fun too for the supervillain factor

#8043 7 years ago

Cowboys are good.

#8044 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Cowboys are good.

Yep, it's pretty much do or die against the Packers next week for the Lions.....and the Packers are on fire and the Lions are on a slide.

#8045 7 years ago

Sounds pretty safe to say that the Bucs won't be squeaking into the play-offs this year.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-playoffs-heres-the-one-crazy-way-the-buccaneers-can-still-get-in/

Washington still has a chance to get into the play-offs.
Washington would get in with a win over Giants, and any result but a tie between the Lions and Packers in their final reg season game.
Lions-Packers game on Sun night Jan 1st 7:30 pm ct on NBC is practically a play-off game. Should be a great game.
Will be a real heart-breaker for Lions fans if they lose this game at home.

Bucs and Saints split their two divisional games, thus helped ensure that neither made it into the play-offs.

When the Lions beat the Saints in New Orleans back on Dec 4th, that was definitely an extra win that helped give the Lions a real chance to get into the play-offs, and likewise hurt the Saints chances.

#8046 7 years ago

Early points spread for Packers @ Lions game Sun night Jan 1st is: Packers favored by 3 to 3-1/2 points.
That should get Lions fans fired up.

#8047 7 years ago

The Cowboys look really good this year. Boy, do I hate seeing a smiling Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett chumming it up with the players. I hope the Packers can stay hot and play the Pats in the Super Bowl.

#8048 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Cowboys look really good this year. Boy, do I hate seeing a smiling Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett chumming it up with the players. I hope the Packers can stay hot and play the Pats in the Super Bowl.

As a huge Cowboys fan, I couldn't agree more. I dislike Jerry Jones for numerous reasons, and I can't stand Jason Garrett as a head coach. Garrett should have been fired when Wade Phillips was fired. The Cowboys problems at the time were as much Garrett's fault as Phillips. Garrett was calling the offensive plays back then, and the play calling sucked! Cowboys still have way too many idiotic penalties, and that's a sign of bad head coaching. Garrett is one of those "rah rah" guys.

Thank God Garrett does not call the plays anymore. Scott Linehan has done an *amazing* job calling plays this year. Dez Bryant's TD pass last night was another great one. I actually wish that they saved that one for the playoffs instead of showing it in a meaningless game though.

Marinelli is also doing a really good job coaching the defense. Cowboys gave up a quick 21 points to the Lions in the first half, then completely shut them out in the second half.

Cowboys scored 28 unanswered points after being down 21-14.

In a game that did not matter.

They are having fun!

#8049 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I actually wish that they saved that one for the playoffs instead of showing it in a meaningless game though.

Exact same thing I said when I saw it.

#8050 7 years ago

So where do you guys think Tony Romo will wind up next season?

Denver seems to be a popular opinion.

Will Dallas actually be able to trade him given his huge contract, or will they just have to release him?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/161 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.