pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 1,516.
#7651 7 years ago

Whenever top qbs get the monster contract the team has to be lights out in the draft to stay elite. Or have Belichick

#7652 7 years ago

Sam Bradford on Thanksgiving. What a treat

#7653 7 years ago

Detroit Lions win 16 to 13 on a field goal in final seconds. Pretty boring game till last 4 minutes or so, except for a cool reverse running play. Wish there was more of those type of plays in the NFL. Lions kicker earned his pay for sure.

#7654 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Sam Bradford on Thanksgiving. What a treat

You called that one!

Sam Bradford won the game......for the Lions.

#7655 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You called that one!
Sam Bradford won the game......for the Lions.

I'll take it.

#7656 7 years ago

How 'bout them Cowboys?!

#7657 7 years ago

Very impressive. Dak puts up minimal numbers but never screws his team. He's like the anti-Bortles

#7658 7 years ago

This graphic was the only highlight of the Bradford snoozer

aretha (resized).JPGaretha (resized).JPG

#7659 7 years ago

why did they have to show the dance between bell and brown after the brown touchdown? Is it me or is collingsworth monotone voice putting anyone else to sleep.
FINALLY a fake punt. Something I've been sceaming for for a long time.

#7660 7 years ago

ok, turning game off after that last touchdown dance. I bet you they have an award show for best celebration dance instead of the iron men awards at the end of the season. Its like the old emmitt smith days. You get a touchdown, run to the nearest cameraman and yank your helmet off. Man I hated that.

#7661 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

He's like the anti-Bortles

That made me chuckle.

#7662 7 years ago

Stopped by 711 for a coffee and a ticket on way to work. 125 Gobble, gobble, jive turkeys.

20161124_223835.jpg20161124_223835.jpg

#7663 7 years ago

Although it was really long Aretha Franklin destroyed it today
Amazing!

#7664 7 years ago

FUCK YES!!! GO RAIDERS!!!

#7665 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

FUCK YES!!! GO RAIDERS!!!

I've watched quite a few of their games this year. This is not a fluke! They are playing great.

Cowboys, Pats, and Raiders are the best 3 teams in the NFL right now imo.

My dream of a Cowboys vs Raiders Super Bowl remains alive and well.

#7666 7 years ago

I freaked when I saw the finger bent sideways.... chills

So glad we fought for the win! More than anything I'm happy for all the Raider fans. It's been a while since we have seen a great team.

Cheers Raider Fans!

#7667 7 years ago

Is it douchey to root for your team to lose to improve draft position when you're reasonably out of the playoff picture?

#7668 7 years ago

Shithawks costed me a perfect week. Only 1 fg on offense? Wtf??

#7669 7 years ago

KC Chiefs got a huge break! OT here we go!

#7670 7 years ago

ESPN was saying the only team in the NFC better than the Giants 8-3 is the Cowboys 10-1 and that lone loss came from... the Giants. It would truly be a new era for the Cowboys if they can get past the Giants. In the recent past they've always folded when it mattered.

It'll be interesting to see if the Giants are as good as their record suggests. They are on a six game winning streak against mostly flawed teams but the last five games include at Steelers, rematch with the Cowboys, NFC North leading Lions, and away games at Eagles and Redskins.

#7671 7 years ago

That Kansas City vs Denver game was crazy!

#7672 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That Kansas City vs Denver game was crazy!

Collinsworth got his wish. And along with that Denver loss, and Miami's win, it looks like the Dolphins have moved up into wildcard territory, so it seems so did I.

#7673 7 years ago

The Ravens safety was the most fun play of the week!

#7674 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The Ravens safety was the most fun play of the week!

This one gets my vote:

#7675 7 years ago

I call that a "game winner".

#7676 7 years ago

He got WHACKED!!! LOL!

#7677 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This one gets my vote:

When I watched it live I thought Kap went down way too early and could have made a much better effort to get to the endzone on the last play of the game. Then I realized it was Suh and he was going to decapitate him and thought he made the right choice.

#7678 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I realized it was Suh and he was going to decapitate him

He's saving that one for Brady.

Seriously, except for the Cowboys, Raiders, and Patriots, no team is as hot as the Dolphins right now. And they are looking to move on up the ladder.

#7679 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

When I watched it live I thought Kap went down way too early and could have made a much better effort to get to the endzone on the last play of the game. Then I realized it was Suh and he was going to decapitate him and thought he made the right choice.

...and as a result, it was Alonso who almost decapitated him.

#7680 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

When things matter he always takes a knee.

#7681 7 years ago

With the defenses I'm seeing on the field tonight, neither of these teams is going anywhere.

#7682 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He's saving that one for Brady.
Seriously, except for the Cowboys, Raiders, and Patriots, no team is as hot as the Dolphins right now. And they are looking to move on up the ladder.

Giants have won 6 straight and are the only team that has beaten the Cowboys.

#7683 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I'm still a little skeptical of them. We'll see how good they are with the tough games they have to close the season.

#7684 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

They are rolling too...

#7685 7 years ago

Don't sleep on the Bucs either.... Won 3 straight and aren't far behind the Falcons in the NFC south. They also just handed it to the Hawks..

#7686 7 years ago

I lost last week's fantasy game by one point a week after winning by one point. That puts me at 6-6 on ESPN and tied with four other guys for the last spot in the playoffs. My point total is low so I need everyone else to lose this last game coming up.

I'm 8-4 on CBS with two games left. I'm in a tough division out of 3 so only one wildcard and I'm up one game for that spot. Still a chance I might win division though.

I've really taken a liking to CBS' Fantasy set up. They have a lot more tools and stats to look through than ESPN.

How's everyone else doing?

#7687 7 years ago

Im 6-6 in 2 of my leagues and 5-6-1 in my other. I should change my fantasy name to Jeff Fisher.

#7688 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Im 6-6 in 2 of my leagues and 5-6-1 in my other. I should change my fantasy name to Jeff Fisher.

Are the seasons about over? Will you make the playoffs? I'm pretty confidant I'll make one playoff.

#7689 7 years ago

the standings for the (mostly) pinsider league:

massive-douchebags-fantasy-league.pngmassive-douchebags-fantasy-league.png

#7690 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

the standings for the (mostly) pinsider league:

Man it's crazy how you pretty much live or die based off your quarterback. I'll have to keep that in mind next year. Gonna draft like 5 of them just to keep them off other people's teams.

#7691 7 years ago

Yeah it was QB heavy before, which was fine by me, but now it's way over the top with the completion points.

Need fearless leader back in here so he can give some smartass comment

#7692 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man it's crazy how you pretty much live or die based off your quarterback. I'll have to keep that in mind next year. Gonna draft like 5 of them just to keep them off other people's teams.

Yeah, I drafted completely wrong for this league. I took Tyrod Taylor, who in regular leagues is a great fantasy guy cause of the rushing. He sucks in this league cause he only throws 150 yards in a game.

#7693 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I've really taken a liking to CBS' Fantasy set up. They have a lot more tools and stats to look through than ESPN.
How's everyone else doing?

CBS isn;t perfect but it's decent. Of course it costs cash to hold on to your league which sucks but whatever.

Clinched Playoff spot - 7-5 with the 2nd to worst coach ranking...I've boned myself every goddamn week.

Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm still a little skeptical of them.

ha that's the crazy thing aboot this season, almost no one is trustworthy. NYG has won 6 in a row against whom? SAme bunch of losers everyone else is beating. Ravens, Cinci, rams, Bears, Browns...hard to get pumped aboot that.

#7694 7 years ago

I'm 5-7 in one league with 4th highest points scored for. I need two teams to lose in that one, in order for me to have a chance.

I'm 7-5 in the other and just looking to see who I might face in the playoffs.

No idea if I have a chance or not in flanks league. Haha

#7695 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No idea if I have a chance or not in flanks league. Haha

Like you said, you should be able to come up with a good guess based upon the qb match-up!

#7696 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Like you said, you should be able to come up with a good guess based upon the qb match-up!

True but I meant I'm not sure how many teams make the playoffs.

#7697 7 years ago

Teabaggers have had a tough year in that league. 3rd most points, most points against, 8th place.

Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Yeah, I drafted completely wrong for this league. I took Tyrod Taylor, who in regular leagues is a great fantasy guy cause of the rushing. He sucks in this league cause he only throws 150 yards in a game.

Didn't you guys say the points format is really umm... unique? It seems tailor made for flank who's riding a 10 game winning streak.

#7698 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Teabaggers have had a tough year in that league. 3rd most points, most points against, 8th place.

Didn't you guys say the points format is really umm... unique? It seems tailor made for flank who's riding a 10 game winning streak.

QBs get points for completions every ten yards passing 6 pt TDs and bonuses for number of TDs and yards. They regularly get over 100 points.

#7699 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

QBs get points for completions every ten yards passing 6 pt TDs and bonuses for number of TDs and yards. They regularly get over 100 points.

Yikes. Kirk Cousins must have had a monster game last week with his 41 completions, 449 yards passing, and 3 TDs.

#7700 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Yikes. Kirk Cousins must have had a monster game last week with his 41 completions, 449 yards passing, and 3 TDs.

He was benched for stafford. Kirk scored 124 points.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/154 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.