• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,316 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Figuring-out-how-the-Packers-can-make-the-playoffs (resized).jpg
pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-175453_Chrome (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191115-103557~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-102239~2 (resized).png
LMAO (resized).jpg

There are 15905 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 319.
#7601 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Incredible! They look so freaking good!

On offense

Defense is still suspect.

#7602 2 years ago

Lion's still in first! And looking nowhere near as good as the Seahawks or Cowboys..... or........

#7603 2 years ago

I can't believe how bad the Packers look.

#7604 2 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I can't believe how bad the Packers look.

They have been decimated with injuries. I mean it's really bad, especially on defense.

#7605 2 years ago

The Redskins had something to do with how bad the packers look but let's just keep pretending the cowboys are the only good team in the division.

The Cowboys' eventual collapse this season is gonna be great. looking forward to beating the cowboys on thanksgiving just like last time.

#7606 2 years ago

You two need to devise a thanksgiving day wager

#7607 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You two need to devise a thanksgiving day wager

Sure. I challenge rob T to a thanksgiving wager.

When the Redskins win, Id like to see him in a photo holding a turkey leg while holding a sign that says "redskins rule and cowboys suck." I'd do the jersey challenge but lord knows I have no access to cowboys garbage and he can probably say the same of burgundy and gold paraphanelia.

I doubt he'll accept. Everybody knows Texans are all bluster and no mustard.

#7608 2 years ago

I was watching the Dolphins/Rams games when I thought I heard one of the announcers say that was the first game Miami had played in the LA Coliseum since they beat the Redskins in the Super Bowl in 1973 to complete the perfect season.

Not true. Seems I remember going to a Monday night game in 1983 when they played the Raiders and put their rookie quarterback in during the fourth quarter. One Dan Marino. He went on to be the starter after that.

Any way, way to go Dolphins! For doing to the Rams what always seems to get done to you.

#7609 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Redskins had something to do with how bad the packers look but let's just keep pretending the cowboys are the only good team in the division.
The Cowboys' eventual collapse this season is gonna be great. looking forward to beating the cowboys on thanksgiving just like last time.

I really have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about?

You are saying things that I have never even come remotely close to saying or even implying. In fact I just replied to a post talking about how great the Cowboys look and I said only on offense and that their defense is still very suspect. How do you interpret that as me saying that the Cowboys are the only good team in the division?

#7610 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sure. I challenge rob T to a thanksgiving wager.
When the Redskins win, Id like to see him in a photo holding a turkey leg while holding a sign that says "redskins rule and cowboys suck." I'd do the jersey challenge but lord knows I have no access to cowboys garbage and he can probably say the same of burgundy and gold paraphanelia.
I doubt he'll accept. Everybody knows Texans are all bluster and no mustard.

Now I'm a Texan?

Where do you get this stuff?

#7611 2 years ago

So not taking me up on the Bet. Got it. I understand cowboys fans don't all have the stones for a silly little crow bet with zero cash on the line that about 6 people will see. But you forfeit your right to gloat afterwards if the stadium is stocked with local refs and the boys escape victorious!

And Jesus Christ dude, just relax. It's the basement. Slamming your head against the wall in digital form is for arguing about pinball.

How bout those Redskins? Looking good. The new gm has turned them from a terrible team into a good team in a year and a half. All anybody has ever wanted from dan Snyder ... begged him for! ... for years was to get the hell away from the team and hire a good GM. It wasn't rocket science.

#7612 2 years ago

Looks like Cousins is the real deal. Pretty surprised by that one, I figured he was gonna be a one season wonder.

#7613 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Now I'm a Texan?
Where do you get this stuff?

In this area we don't have a home team, so we take what we can get.

The Rams should go back to Cleveland after the Browns fold up shop.

#7614 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So not taking me up on the Bet. Got it. I understand cowboys fans don't all have the stones for a silly little crow bet with zero cash on the line that about 6 people will see. But you forfeit your right to gloat afterwards if the stadium is stocked with local refs and the boys escape victorious!
And Jesus Christ dude, just relax. It's the basement. Slamming your head against the wall in digital form is for arguing about pinball.
How bout those Redskins? Looking good. The new gm has turned them from a terrible team into a good team in a year and a half. All anybody has ever wanted from dan Snyder ... begged him for! ... for years was to get the hell away from the team and hire a good GM. It wasn't rocket science.

Go ahead and continue arguing with yourself.

Quoted from o-din:

In this area we don't have a home team, so we take what we can get.
The Rams should go back to Cleveland after the Browns fold up shop.

Wouldn't that be nice?!

#7615 2 years ago

As far as the NFC East... the Giants are 7-3 and are the only team so far to beat them Cowboys.

#7616 2 years ago

I wouldn't get too excited about the redskins. The packers have cornerbacks you've never heard of before, and we're thin across LBs as well. I figured we'd get beat up pretty good by Jordan Reed and DJax. It didn't really matter, we let everyone get over the top.

We're giving every QB we play HOF type numbers. Cousins is the same guy you thought he was before this game, it's just that he had a chance to play against an NCAA-FCS team.

#7617 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I wouldn't get too excited about the redskins. The packers have cornerbacks you've never heard of before, and we're thin across LBs as well. I figured we'd get beat up pretty good by Jordan Reed and DJax. It didn't really matter, we let everyone get over the top.
We're giving every QB we play HOF type numbers. Cousins is the same guy you thought he was before this game, it's just that he had a chance to play against an NCAA-FCS team.

The redskins have beaten five other teams besides the packers and most have winning records. Nobody is basing their opinion on Kirk cousins solely on feasting on the packers he's been having a great season. Thanks for letting us know the packers suck though, I hadn't figured that out on my own.

And yes the Giants can't seem to lose. I can't figure that one out either. I guess they are good?

Nah that can't be it.

#7618 2 years ago

The Redskins do look better than they have in a long time.

In other news the Dolphins have won five straight including yesterday's win behind a makeshift offensive line. Several of those wins were against quality opponents. They are winning the games they would normally lose and are only two back of the Patriots with one head to head game left and they always play them tough. I'm kind of surprised myself.

#7619 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Redskins do look better than they have in a long time.
In other news the Dolphins have won five straight including yesterday's win behind a makeshift offensive line. Several of those wins were against quality opponents. They are winning the games they would normally lose and are only two back of the Patriots with one head to head game left and they always play them tough. I'm kind of surprised myself.

Plus that's with Landry being basically non-existent in this stretch. Impressive.

#7620 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Plus that's with Landry being basically non-existent in this stretch. Impressive.

Tannehill has turned out to be a solid starting QB and in his first four years he is only behind Marino and Payton Manning for passing yards in that span. A stat that surprised me. But they also have a very solid defense and playmakers that are making plays. Not to mention workhorse running back Jay Ajayi. He's a one man wrecking crew. Once the O line gets healthy again, he'll be busting a few more long runs.

#7621 2 years ago

Yeah, the Fins always seemed like they had quality players, but they could never put it together. Sucks that Prosise is out for the hawks. We are suddenly very thin at RB... Though I do think Rawls is gonna tear it up for the rest of the season.

#7622 2 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Yeah, the Fins always seemed like they had quality players, but they could never put it together.

The problem is they always seem to get rid of quality players and they go on to do great things somewhere else. I could name quite a few. I'm not being overly optimistic yet, but I'm sensing a team that has come together and is finding ways to win games in a very confident and business like manner. A far cry from the way they usually find ways to lose them.

#7623 2 years ago

Big game tonight! Let's go Raiders!!!

Game (resized).jpg

#7624 2 years ago

Yeah go Raiders. They seem to be a lot better now too.

Has anybody heard from Centerflank lately?

#7625 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I heard after he sold his pins, got ripped again and quit Pinside, he bought an ape and is bare-knuckling his way across the country a la Clint in Every Which Way But Loose.

#7626 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And yes the Giants can't seem to lose. I can't figure that one out either. I guess they are good?
Nah that can't be it.

See you in 2017! Will be interesting to see how many NFC East teams make the playoffs, I definitely wouldn't have predicted this at the beginning of the season.

#7627 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah go Raiders. They seem to be a lot better now too.

Seems to be getting out of the hobby. I chat with him on FB from time to time but he seems to just be staying off the net mostly.

#7628 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I heard after he sold his pins, got ripped again and quit Pinside, he bought an ape and is bare-knuckling his way across the country a la Clint in Every Which Way But Loose.

That sounds about right.

download (resized).jpg

#7629 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Seems to be getting out of the hobby. I chat with him on FB from time to time but he seems to just be staying off the net mostly.

He still plays online games on his cell phone like a 12 year old!

#7630 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Big game tonight! Let's go Raiders!!!

Every time I watch Brock Osweiler play, I feel deep relief that Denver dodged that bullet of mediocrity! Not that the WWF officiating crew helped him out any. Were those the only guys willing to travel to Mexico to work the game?

#7631 2 years ago

Two bad calls for sure, BUT it's nice to finally see the calls going the Raiders way! We have been cursed for far too long!

8-2 baby!

Go Raiders!!!

#7632 2 years ago

IMG_0381 (resized).JPG

#7633 2 years ago

I don't know if this has been covered yet, can't read through all 153 pages, but why do they keep saying the flag protests are hurting ratings? Thats BS because its an easy fix, just stop showing the protesters on TV. The real problem is games are unwatchable.
There is a penalty every other play. Add to that time outs, challenges, injuries, etc.. There's just too much game stoppage. Plus they shove in commercials every chance possible.
Also, doesn't matter which position makes a play, you now have everyone doing a 20 second "look at me" dance and the cameras wont cut away. Every touchdown they act like they just won the superbowl.
London games, who cares? I'm not watching a game at 9am. Plus teams are so tired its always a lousy game.
special tv package to watch monday night games is bullshit.
half time show consists of 5 pinheads arguing and evaluating game I am watching. You get maybe a quick highlight of other games. Cut the chatter. 1 moderator, offense and defense analysts. No need for 5 guys competing for air time who fumble over words and plays.
sideline reporter. absolutely useless.
Now comes thanksgiving day where they spend 20 minutes showing the damn turkey. I just want to watch football.

#7634 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Two bad calls for sure

Three.

Still, I'm glad the Raiders won. They are looking great this year.

Texans coaching was absolutely terrible. Should have kicked the FG when game was tied. Should have gone for it on 4th and 4 with 3 1/2 minutes left in the game.

I love how Del Rio went for it on 4th down with a little over a minute left in the game to seal the deal.

#7635 2 years ago

That officiating blew chunks. I've never seen such blatant miscalls, even with the replay. If they had let the Texans win, there would have been a riot. Raiders have found their new home.

#7636 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That officiating blew chunks. I've never seen such blatant miscalls, even with the replay. If they had let the Texans win, there would have been a riot. Raiders have found their new home

The shit-calls have been going on since the start of the season. I know there have been, and will always be miss-calls as most are made in a bang, bang situation but damn this season has been the worst! I'm serious when I say there have been games I've been watching where I wondered what game the ref's were watching with all the missed or plain wrong calls being made. NFL has to get the replay crap cleared up as well.......many replay calls are as bad as the original!

#7637 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Raiders have found their new home.

Mexico City Raiders has a nice ring to it.

#7638 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The shit-calls have been going on since the start of the season. I know there have been, and will always be miss-calls as most are made in a bang, bang situation but damn this season has been the worst! I'm serious when I say there have been games I've been watching where I wondered what game the ref's were watching with all the missed or plain wrong calls being made. NFL has to get the replay crap cleared up as well.......many replay calls are as bad as the original!

if it is not obvious, the NFL is just man soap opera with scripted seasons now-a-days. The bad calls are not bad calls, but just business decisions on what teams need to win in order to boost market and sell swag.

Sure these are atheletes, but the influence of the fluid script is obvious. Sometimes the calls need to be worse because they have a tight game and need to ensure an outcome. Ocassionally teams even win despite the refs trying to force it the other way.

The ratings are down because the reality tv script writing has gotten aweful. They need some new writers.

#7639 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if it is not obvious, the NFL is just man soap opera with scripted seasons now-a-days. The bad calls are not bad calls, but just business decisions on what teams need to win in order to boost market and sell swag.
Sure these are atheletes, but the influence of the fluid script is obvious. Sometimes the calls need to be worse because they have a tight game and need to ensure an outcome. Ocassionally teams even win despite the refs trying to force it the other way.
The ratings are down because the reality tv script writing has gotten aweful. They need some new writers.

Also, chemtrails.

#7640 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also, chemtrails.

lol

#7641 2 years ago

Everybody gets good and bad calls against them. Last night, the Raiders won the penalty battle, I'm sure in a couple of weeks the Texans will get the calls their way.

#7642 2 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Mexico City Raiders has a nice ring to it.

Viva Raiders!

#7643 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

No, the ratings are down because most of these teams are HORRIBLE to watch. You have a few exciting teams that you'd watch if it isn't related to you, but overall the product is just pure garbage.

Teams right now in playoffs if it started.
Lions, Redskins, NYG, Bal, KC, DEN

Now, The Skins are heating up and they're getting to be a good time, but all these other teams are dreadful to watch. The Lions, seriously? The best team in the NFC North just had to cum(sic) from behind to Beat the Jags with 1 offensive TD @ home.
They're the defacto #1 team just as Bal is in the AFC North, what a joke. KC is cruising along like every year in a totally boring and forgettable way.
Super low QB play in a league that's build around the pass more than ever. Let's just take the AFC North QBs thru 10 games
Flacco 10 tds 9 INT
Dalton 11/6
Rothlisberger 20/7 Missed 4 games
Browns guys I don't even know.

Gawd awful

#7644 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No, the ratings are down because most of these teams are HORRIBLE to watch. You have a few exciting teams that you'd watch if it isn't related to you, but overall the product is just pure garbage.
Teams right now in playoffs if it started.
Lions, Redskins, NYG, Bal, KC, DEN
Now, The Skins are heating up and they're getting to be a good time, but all these other teams are dreadful to watch. The Lions, seriously? The best team in the NFC North just had to cum(sic) from behind to Beat the Jags with 1 offensive TD @ home.
They're the defacto #1 team just as Bal is in the AFC North, what a joke. KC is cruising along like every year in a totally boring and forgettable way.
Super low QB play in a league that's build around the pass more than ever. Let's just take the AFC North QBs thru 10 games
Flacco 10 tds 9 INT
Dalton 11/6
Rothlisberger 20/7 Missed 4 games
Browns guys I don't even know.
Gawd awful

I couldn't agree more. I tried to watch the Ravens Jags game a few weeks ago, and I literally fell asleep.

#7645 2 years ago

For games I care about I record them and start watching about an hour plus into it, skipping commercials.

This week I foolishly watched the Titans game live (also horrible). It was almost unbearable. It's a 3.5 hour commercial block with short game clips.

I go to a game every couple years to remind myself why watching at home is better. Attended the Titans/Colts game a few weeks ago (even more horrible!) Commercials have ruined that too. There are constant breaks in action. Players wandering around talking to opposing players for minutes at a time. Weird pauses in action with no explanation. I find myself wondering if conditioning matters at all.

Anyways I don't give two shits about flag protests and I even watch bad match ups (see above). Just can't tolerate the pace of the live game.

#7646 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Just can't tolerate the pace of the live game.

This is it for me too. The RZ channel is fine, but it's really hard to care about any one game.. it's just constant scoring and there's no context or drama. A singular live game is filled with commercials (after a TD, after the XP, after the kickoff...), it's hard to stay awake.

#7647 2 years ago

Anybody fixing a turducken?

#7648 2 years ago

I'm in Canada so we've already had Thanksgiving. I'm feeling a bit of the flu coming on <cough>. May have to call in sick tomorrow. The Washington/Dallas game should be a good one.

#7649 2 years ago

Not looking good for the Saints this year. They basically need to win all of their remaining regular season games to maybe make the playoffs. For sure they need to win their 3 final divisional games. Oh well.

#7650 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Not looking good for the Saints this year.

Yeah they just can't get a good defense down there. Sad as I always like to see Brees do well and the entiore team get back at Goddell for screwing them over.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
PinSound
$ 115.00
Boards
AMCO
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 9.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
There are 15905 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 319.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside