• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,315 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-175453_Chrome (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191115-103557~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-102239~2 (resized).png
LMAO (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg

There are 15896 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 318.
#7151 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would move jalen Richard up one. Eric Enbron isn't really an upgrade on Bennett in my opinion. Roll with Bennett.

Thanks! After week 1 my thinking is he is going to be a last choice for scoring. I was surprised even with Gronk out he still wasn't used much. Still just 1 game though and not like I totally know what I'm doing.

#7152 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Thanks! After week 1 my thinking is he is going to be a last choice for scoring. I was surprised even with Gronk out he still wasn't used much. Still just 1 game though and not like I totally know what I'm doing.

Definitely don't freak out after week one. Need to keep him at least until a couple weeks after Gronk and Brady are back. A few years back when Gronk and Hernandez were the TEs they both were great. Bennett can definitely do that as well.

#7153 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Don't worry. I dropped Bennett so that means he's going to do really good from now on. He played every down but 2 so I think he'll get his chances. Josh McDaniels praised him for his blocking.

I could see him getting more targets but the Patriots are very situational. They tailor their game plan every week to their opponent. So it felt like to me it would be feast or famine. I picked up Dwayne Allen who was available. Even though the Colts other TE was also available and had two TDs in the first game, I went with Allen because of his targets.

#7154 3 years ago

I didn't really understand before, but a friend just explained to use waiver wire sparingly since I may be able to pick these guys up after waiver wire is over and not lose my spot. Maybe I shouldn't use it at all on these guys? This week I'm showing a roughly 15 point estimated lead over my opponent.

#7155 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I didn't really understand before, but a friend just explained to use waiver wire sparingly since I may be able to pick these guys up after waiver wire is over and not lose my spot. Maybe I shouldn't use it at all on these guys? This week I'm showing a roughly 15 point estimated lead over my opponent.

Yes he is right. Just let the waiver run and see who is left after everyone uses their waivers. More than likely if you don't use your waiver claim this week you'll move up to the number one spot. Then you can save it for when there is a must have player out there.

Also make sure hat is actually how your waiver system is set up. It can be set a number of different ways.

#7156 3 years ago

He's in my league, so yeah, that's how it works. I just nuked them all. None are must haves this week anyways and probably a good chance I can pick up at least one of them after waivers. I'll stick with Bennett for a bit longer. Thanks for all the advice guys!

#7157 3 years ago

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000702365/article/stewart-marshall-fined-for-hits-on-cam-newton

Watch the video in the article. So now the defense has to worry about the posture of the Quarterback.

#7158 3 years ago

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17545786/los-angeles-rams-double-value-move-california

Rams move from St. Louis to Los Angeles cost them 65 million but their value doubled from 1.45 billion to 2.9 billion. The least valuable franchise in the NFL is the Bills at 1.5 billion. Say goodbye to the Bills, Buffalo.

I've always thought a deal like the Packers have would work well for Buffalo or other teams that are so deeply tied into their community. I don't think that's allowed anymore though.

#7159 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There's always next week. Plus it's the NFC East, hard to imagine you'll need more than 10 wins to take it.

I have no doubt the Skins can remain competitive in the terrible NFC East, and that Pitt is one of the best teams in the league. Doesn't mean it isn't disappointing to them - again - flop terribly against a good team. The defense is another draft or two away from being competitive obviously but I'm also not the only one who doesn't understand why you pay an "elite" corner $70 million and then let him match up with their #2 or #3 guy all night.

#7160 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have a feeling you'll do much better in league. Good luck.

We won 14-2 in our opening match in defense of our title!

Cruisin' to a repeat?

But forget that shit, let's talk fantasy football!

#7161 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We won 14-2 in our opening match in defense of our title!
Cruisin' to a repeat?
But forget that shit, let's talk fantasy football!

What's your team like Levi? Did you win week one? Sorry you don't like talking about it, but all the regulars in this thread do.

#7162 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What's your team like Levi? Did you win week one? Sorry you don't like talking about it, but all the regulars in this thread do.

I can't do fantasy. Because (surprise!) it would be full of Redskins and I would always lose.

I've seen how it works. People end up rooting against their own team all the time and all they want to discuss is their fantasy team.

I'll stop whining about it. I'm just surprised nobody wants to discuss real football in an NFL thread and only want to talk about their fantasy team, which nobody besides them cares about. I'd suggest a separate fantasy thread, but then nobody would post in this one and it would die quickly.

#7163 3 years ago

Go Browns

wake me up in 2035 we might make it to the playoffs by then.

a fun week one glad I have some thing to watch on sundays and Thursdays. I don't have cable so I cant watch Mondays.

#7164 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can't do fantasy. Because (surprise!) it would be full of Redskins and I would always lose.
I've seen how it works. People end up rooting against their own team all the time and all they want to discuss is their fantasy team.
I'll stop whining about it. I'm just surprised nobody wants to discuss real football in an NFL thread and only want to talk about their fantasy team, which nobody besides them cares about. I'd suggest a separate fantasy thread, but then nobody would post in this one and it would die quickly.

Just check out the thread on Thursdays Sundays and Mondays then. It's all real life football. In between then it's either talk about fantasy or Colin kaepernick standing or not standing. Gimmie fantasy during those days please.

#7165 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Go Browns
wake me up in 2035 we might make it to the playoffs by then.
a fun week one glad I have some thing to watch on sundays and Thursdays. I don't have cable so I cant watch Mondays.

Look, the good news is the RG3 era only took you 1 game, instead of the 1 or 2 torturous seasons it would have taken otherwise.

The guy is not an NFL QB and he's finished, at least now you can move on with your life and look to the future.

#7166 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Rams move from St. Louis to Los Angeles cost them 65 million but their value doubled from 1.45 billion to 2.9 billion. The least valuable franchise in the NFL is the Bills at 1.5 billion. Say goodbye to the Bills, Buffalo.

Bills announce they are moving. Fans torch Buffalo. Loss of life and property likely to exceed 3 billion

#7167 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Bills announce they are moving. Fans torch Buffalo. Loss of life and property likely to exceed 3 billion

What do the Bills care? They would be leaving the dump of Buffalo.

#7168 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Look, the good news is the RG3 era only took you 1 game, instead of the 1 or 2 torturous seasons it would have taken otherwise.
The guy is not an NFL QB and he's finished, at least now you can move on with your life and look to the future.

I actually called that the day we got him (getting injured first game) and couldn't agree with you more

I have predicted our record right on the last 4 years though. This one is hard, I expect no wins, but I think it will be 2-14 this year.

one win will be the patriots for some reason.

I also said Johnny would be ryan leaf 2.0 the day we drafted him.

I need to go to vegas and use my gift of predicting crappy outcomes

at least I was wrong about LeBron getting injured game 7 though it almost happened

#7169 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I actually called that the day we got him (getting injured first game)
and I have predicted our record right on the last 4 years though. This one is hard, I expect no wins, but I think it will be 2-14 this year.
one win will be the patriots for some reason.

McCown didn't play too bad last year. He had very few INTs. The offense as a whole was very anemic though.

I think your 2 win prediction is pretty solid. Maybe they can match last year and win 3 games. I fully expect them to win this week's game at home against Baltimore.

#7170 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I actually called that the day we got him (getting injured first game) and couldn't agree with you more
I have predicted our record right on the last 4 years though. This one is hard, I expect no wins, but I think it will be 2-14 this year.

The best thing to happen for Cleveland in years is your coach. He will change things if given the opportunity by Haslett.

#7171 3 years ago

Think I'm benching Corey Coleman this week and putting Tajae Sharp in the lineup. I gotta feelin....

#7172 3 years ago

My fantasy team:

#7173 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Think I'm benching Corey Coleman this week and putting Tajae Sharp in the lineup. I gotta feelin....

I don't know who Corey Coleman is but I just picked up Sharp and installed him in the lineup.

#7174 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I don't know who Corey Coleman is but I just picked up Sharp and installed him in the lineup.

WR for Cleveland. Given the RG3 mess and Baltimore being tough on WRs, don't think I'm risking too much, especially given Coleman's performance last Sunday.

#7175 3 years ago

Let's go Jets tonight!

I don't know how Rex Ryan (and Rob Ryan for that matter) still have jobs.

#7176 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Let's go Jets tonight!
I don't know how Rex Ryan (and Rob Ryan for that matter) still have jobs.

Rex made it to back to back afc championship games duh. I think you get tenure after that. Haha

#7177 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Rex made it to back to back afc championship games duh. I think you get tenure after that. Haha

That was six and seven years ago. Since then it's been .500 or worse records. He's really connected with the community in Buffalo but unless he gets a consistent QB his teams are going to continue to struggle.

#7178 3 years ago

For those with NFL Game Pass, can you view the All-22 live or only for review after the game?

#7179 3 years ago

I'm near certain that all-22 (at the very least) is only available the day after the game.

Edit - I looked, they're only advertising "live" preseason games, and gameday audio. Everything else is blocked until the next day. I'm still thinking about it, the 45m playback and all-22 are definitely nice.

Also, the fact that there's only 45m of real football in a 3.5 hour game is annoying.

#7180 3 years ago

Anybody else have Demaryius Thomas (WR Denver)? Thoughts on playing him? I'm inclined not to, but wonder what others are thinking?

#7181 3 years ago

Also, the fact that there's only 45m of real football in a 3.5 hour game is annoying.

Actually I think it's closer to 10 mins. Haha

#7182 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Anybody else have Demaryius Thomas (WR Denver)? Thoughts on playing him? I'm inclined not to, but wonder what others are thinking?

As long as he is playing, I'm starting him.

#7183 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

As long as he is playing, I'm starting him.

Ok, it looks like he is going to play, so I'll put him in the active lineup and watch for updates.

Do the coaches bluff much with stuff like this to mislead their opponent?

#7184 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Ok, it looks like he is going to play, so I'll put him in the active lineup and watch for updates.
Do the coaches bluff much with stuff like this to mislead their opponent?

Tom Brady will be listed as questionable for every game this season, and I guarantee he doesn't miss a snap after suspension. So, yeah haha.

#7185 3 years ago

Gotcha. I see Baltimore defense adds trending on Yahoo the last couple days. I'm guessing because Cleveland offense is expected to be a mess. I figured I'd be mostly sticking with my defense (Carolina) through the season. What do you guys do? If you have a good defense, do you ride it out, or is it sometimes worthwhile to add a second defense (if available) when they have a really advantageous matchup? I hope that made sense.

#7186 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Gotcha. I see Baltimore defense adds trending on Yahoo the last couple days. I'm guessing because Cleveland offense is expected to be a mess. I figured I'd be mostly sticking with my defense (Carolina) through the season. What do you guys do? If you have a good defense, do you ride it out, or is it sometimes worthwhile to add a second defense (if available) when they have a really advantageous matchup? I hope that made sense.

I almost always stream defenses based off match ups. At some point this season the horrible NFL teams will rear their ugly heads and deem any defense a good play against them. However, if you have Denvers or seattles or Carolina's defense, probably okay to roll with them each week. Also never carry two defense's U less you have more than 5 bench spots.

#7187 3 years ago

I can watch Bills vs Jets on CBS HD or NFL Network. I swear it is less pixelated on NFL Network.

#7189 3 years ago

You can still get super chexx bubble hockey new?

#7190 3 years ago

My FF opponent has Forte. Ouch!!

#7191 3 years ago

Damn!!

#7192 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

the fact that there's only 45m of real football in a 3.5 hour game is annoying.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Actually I think it's closer to 10 mins. Haha

fbtime (resized).png

#7193 3 years ago

Interesting. Replays are shown more than game action.

#7194 3 years ago

I woulda thought commercials were over half the time TBH. lol "shots of players standing around"

I used to use the skip 30 seconds button on recorded games as soon as a play ended. I could watch every second of action in about 20 minutes. That was fun for games I didn't care much about, but you do lose much of the tension that way.

Then I switched to a Harmony touch remote and have not been able to figure out how to program it to simulate that button. So now I'm using two remotes during recorded games like prehistoric man

#7195 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I woulda thought commercials were over half the time TBH. lol "shots of players standing around"
I used to use the skip 30 seconds button on recorded games as soon as a play ended. I could watch every second of action in about 20 minutes. That was fun for games I didn't care much about, but you do lose much of the tension that way.
Then I switched to a Harmony touch remote and have not been able to figure out how to program it to simulate that button. So now I'm using two remotes during recorded games like prehistoric man

Is your harmony remote reliable? I have one of the more base models and while all the online customization for how you can set everything up is awesome, I find that it doesn't always do the commands I want consistently.

#7196 3 years ago

It works fine other than the loss of 30 second button. I'm not doing anything special with it though. I was having problems with getting the DVR/receiver/TV to power down correctly so I switched to it.

#7197 3 years ago

Is the NFL doing ugly uniform Thursdays again this year? I wasn't digging the Bill's all-red look.

#7198 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Is the NFL doing ugly uniform Thursdays again this year? I wasn't digging the Bill's all-red look.

Yeah they are. I think the bengals uniforms look pretty good.

IMG_4709 (resized).JPG

#7199 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

It reminded me of a cherry icee.

download.jpg

#7200 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I have a Touch also. I programmed the >> button to skip with a short press & FF with a long press. Skip back & REW for the << button.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
There are 15896 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 318.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside