Topic Stats

• 20,729 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,660 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

57500D1A-727D-42C2-9F67-9C723800EB36 (resized).png
di_05812 (resized).jpg
image0000004fc (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200125-201131_Chrome (resized).jpg
C2CB3CCD-5195-4703-829A-D8E9B2F87047 (resized).png
AD843E98-1AFB-4D62-83AF-8ECD7375F700 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1579918812656 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image1 (resized).png
6569E1C0-A261-470F-AA09-2DD466C0FED2 (resized).jpeg
D2B5E4B6-0A6D-46C7-BBE0-E6F1E0845C29 (resized).jpeg
dirtbagg66 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg

There are 20729 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 415.
#6751 3 years ago

And Manzel probably "only" got like 4 million...he's drinking through that right away. Josh Gordon a little less and WTF he's doing no one knows. Manzel was a clown...had as much chance as Brady Quinn to be a decent player...but Gordon is unreal.

#6752 3 years ago

That's true, Manziel really didn't have the talent to go anywhere in the NFL whereas Gordon could have a great career and may if he wakes up over his little vacation.

#6753 3 years ago

Is Gordon's suspension up this year? He has burned my fantasy teams a few times but what a talent. If he could only get his act together. Same for Justin Blackman.

#6754 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Is Gordon's suspension up this year? He has burned my fantasy teams a few times but what a talent. If he could only get his act together. Same for Justin Blackman.

Um I thought he was out all this year? Maybe not though at a quick look. Talk aboot boom or bust...every game he's not suspended he gets 200 yards in

#6755 3 years ago

yeah be a browns watcher is tough ( Its hard to say fan when I only expect the worst or wonder how we will loose this game)

I always thought manzel would be another ryan leaf but like I said as a browns fan you expect the worst and I was right

at least this year I doubt anyone will tell me that we could go 8-8 this year

But it should be a fun year for the rest of the NFL and ill be watching

oh and Gordon is such an idiot but we knew that before picking him up

#6756 3 years ago

Gordon is gone for the season I think. Should he test positive again before his vacation is over his career will be over or so says the powers that be.

1 month later
#6757 3 years ago

Upcoming huge game that will factor in to help decide how big of a bowl game each of these two teams will go to late Dec / early Jan:
Sat Sep 3, 2016, Green Bay, Wisc, LSU Tigers -vs- U of Wisc Badgers.
I know this is the NFL thread, but several players on these two teams will likely end up in the NFL next year anyhow (not just RB Leonard F.)
That is all. Carry on.

#6758 3 years ago

Question of the season: With all the players being suspended for drug policy violations, will the first 5 games of the season in reality amount to more than a prolonged preseason?

#6759 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Question of the season: With all the players being suspended for drug policy violations, will the first 5 games of the season in reality amount to more than a prolonged preseason?

Ha good point. That's probably going to be the sales pitch that finally moves the season up to 18 or more games; "What does it matter guys, all your players are suspended anyway so they can't get injured."

#6760 3 years ago

Did anyone see Any Given Wednesday on HBO? I saw the first episode with Ben Affleck. He cried on and on about how Brady is persecuted by the NFL. Get over it already.

#6761 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Did anyone see Any Given Wednesday on HBO?

God no; I'll never watch that thing. Bill Simmons CAN write a decent story here and there, but he has ZERO on screen talent; it's so bad.

#6762 3 years ago

Simmons should be nothing more than a local sportswriter. He can't go 3 sentences without the words "Boston", "Belichick", "Brady", or "Sox". Is there any other national sports writer that's such a homer?

#6763 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Simmons should be nothing more than a local sportswriter. He can't go 3 sentences without the words "Boston", "Belichick", "Brady", or "Sox". Is there any other national sports writer that's such a homer?

I didn't know anything about him but you described him in a nutshell.

#6764 3 years ago

Cannot wait for the season!! I predict a bounce back for Jeremy Hill (in a big way), Dalton stays about the same but remains healthy, Eifert is banged up all year, AJ Green is a top 5 WR again, and the Bengals finally win a playoff game!

Who else has some predictions other than predicting against mine? haha.

#6765 3 years ago

Bears will get 10 wins and make the playoffs.

#6766 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Steelers will be on fire this year and defeat an 'unknown' Division 'rival;' again in the playoffs like always.

#6767 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Steelers will be on fire this year and defeat an 'unknown' Division 'rival;' again in the playoffs like always.

Haha. Wanna make a friendly wager on who finishes with the best record? Steelers or Bengals?

Loser donates $10 to pinside in the winners name. Tie breakers follow the NFL tiebreakers if they finish with the same record.

#6768 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Wanna make a friendly wager on who finishes with the best record? Steelers or Bengals?

I see you're trying to pull some standard Bengels shananigins here. This shows me that even you think the bunguls will have a better record but lose to the Wild Card Steelers

I'd rather have further in the playoffs first factor, then record if possible. But I'll leave it up to you. I'm in for whichever.

#6769 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I see you're trying to pull some standard Bengels shananigins here. This shows me that even you think the bunguls will have a better record but lose to the Wild Card Steelers
I'd rather have further in the playoffs first factor, then record if possible. But I'll leave it up to you. I'm in for whichever.

haha. seems like we are in agreement with the fact that the Bengals probably will have the better record, but lose in the playoffs before the Steelers.

How about this one? Bet changed to I bet the Bengals make the playoffs, and the Steelers miss the playoffs.

#6770 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bet changed to I bet the Bengals make the playoffs, and the Steelers miss the playoffs.

Done.

Now, see we're sittin' down here, ready to negotiate, and you've already given up your shit.

d_(resized).jpg

#6771 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cannot wait for the season!! I predict a bounce back for Jeremy Hill (in a big way), Dalton stays about the same but remains healthy, Eifert is banged up all year, AJ Green is a top 5 WR again, and the Bengals finally win a playoff game!

Seahawks are winning the Superbowl.

#6772 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bears will get 10 wins and make the playoffs.

Did I miss something? Cutler is still the QB? Playoffs are not going to happen. Vikings and Packers are both better and probably playoff teams.

Also just like the grass is green, the sky is blue and the sun rises in the east. The Pats will be in the AFC Championship game

#6773 3 years ago

Hey guys,

If you are paying full price for NFL sunday ticket, call Dtv asap. they have a promotion to get $10 off each monthly payment for the ticket right now. Might be able to get better, but that was the best I could do for my account since I had it for free last year.

#6774 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Playoffs are not going to happen. Vikings and Packers are both better and probably playoff teams.

only time will tell. Cutler has been a steady improvement on his head game and he has the physical ability. Just a matter of things all linking up.

#6775 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Cutler has been a steady improvement on his head game and he has the physical ability.

Ha...yup this could be the year finally! C'mon guys I know we've been saying this for 10 season with him but he's finally going to do it!!!

Cutler's a fucking joke.

#6776 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...yup this could be the year finally! C'mon guys I know we've been saying this for 10 season with him but he's finally going to do it!!!
Cutler's a fucking joke.

Cutlers won more playoff games than Dalton, just sayin, lol

#6777 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The law is a steelers fan. Haha other QBs with more playoff wins than Dalton:

Tim Tebow
Mark Malone
Steve Walsh
Bob Lee
Scott Brunner
T.J. Yates

#6778 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The law is a steelers fan. Haha other QBs with more playoff wins than Dalton:
Tim Tebow
Mark Malone
Steve Walsh
Bob Lee
Scott Brunner
T.J. Yates

Oh I know he is, you can't leave out Rex Grossman

#6779 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Yes when you 10 year QB is "a little better than Andy Dalton" you know you're screwed.

#6780 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cutler's a fucking joke.

only choice I have is to be optimistic. He has steadily improved in the head case department. Last years QB coach is now the O coach so that is good. Bears made some decent moves in off season and hopefully Kevin White comes back strong.

I am looking forward to fall football season!

#6781 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

only choice I have is to be optimistic.

Noo I live around/and sort of am, a Lions fans and they don't lie to themselves for too long.

GB wins division easy, SEA/ARZ split 1 wildcard...chances are slim right off the bat. Although I'm not thinking of any other teams off hand.

#6782 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Last years QB coach is now the O coach so that is good.

Their offensive success should be attributed to Adam Gase. His loss is probably going to hurt.

#6783 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Their offensive success should be attributed to Adam Gase. His loss is probably going to hurt.

Cutler made refernce to being happy to have the continueed relationship with both Fox and his QB coach. It seems they are the ones responsible for getting his head screwed on better. To may that is the real lynchpin to the whole bears. If Cutler can more consistently make good decisions then they have plenty of talent on board. That si a big IF, but I liek the trajectory and how his play style is progressing as he gets older.

#6784 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Cutler made refernce to being happy to have the continueed relationship with both Fox and his QB coach. It seems they are the ones responsible for getting his head screwed on better. To may that is the real lynchpin to the whole bears. If Cutler can more consistently make good decisions then they have plenty of talent on board. That si a big IF, but I liek the trajectory and how his play style is progressing as he gets older.

If these statements don't thaw out CenterFlank nothing will

#6785 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

If these statements don't thaw out CenterFlank nothing will

my thoughts exactly.

#6786 3 years ago

if he does not return by the start of the preseason then I think by default The law take over as thread OP

#6787 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if he does not return by the start of the preseason then I think by default The law take over as thread OP

That'll get'em back right quick!

Plus KPG is back so maybe that will help.

#6789 3 years ago

The Bears will miss Forte. He may be old but still has some legs.

#6790 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Bears will miss Forte. He may be old but still has some legs.

agreed! Still wish they would have paidf the man!

#6791 3 years ago

Has Flank been gone? I haven't noticed.

People complain about Dalton's postseason record but that doesn't bother me. I'm pretty sure not all of those losses were his fault.

Now that Manning's retired I'm ready to jump back on the Colts bandwagon. It'd be nice to see Luck cut back on his interceptions but I think that's all tied to the offensive line. They've really got to work hard to improve that line if they want him to have any kind of positive season.

#6792 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

People complain about Dalton's postseason record but that doesn't bother me. I'm pretty sure not all of those losses were his fault.

Actually it's pretty goddamn bad playoff wise....

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DaltAn00.htm#all_passing_playoffs

...but I somewhat agree with you. Looks like he was going to cure his demon's until the worst coaching staff in the league pulled their usual meltdown.

#6793 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Actually it's pretty goddamn bad playoff wise....
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DaltAn00.htm#all_passing_playoffs
...but I somewhat agree with you. Looks like he was going to cure his demon's until the worst coaching staff in the league pulled their usual meltdown.

I looked at Peyton's numbers and his first three years were pretty bad as well. It wasn't until year four when he got his first win and actually played well. So he's in good company.

#6794 3 years ago

Rawls will be ready for game 1! Super stoked, I see another Superbowl in the Hawks future!

#6795 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I looked at Peyton's numbers and his first three years were pretty bad as well. It wasn't until year four when he got his first win and actually played well. So he's in good company.

None of those numbers add up or mean anything, but you got a gut feeling and I can't blame you there.

#6796 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Rawls will be ready for game 1! Super stoked, I see another Superbowl in the Hawks future!

If you get an early pick in fantasy, you taking him?

#6797 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

wasn't until year four when he got his first win and actually played well. So he's in good company.

Or was it him getting rid of his horrible coaching staff he started with? Could be

#6798 3 years ago

Dalton is a top ten QB in the reg season. Playoffs, not so much.

#6799 3 years ago

Glad to see Denver closed the deal with Von. I don't have a great sense of the overall cap implications (and hopefully it doesn't tank the Broncos' ability to reup Sanders) but it sure is fun to watch him play.

#6800 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Glad to see Denver closed the deal with Von.

Oh I didn't even look into that today...no way they'd let him go.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Sale Pending!
Chicagoland, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
There are 20729 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 415.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside