New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57695)

Official NFL Thread

By centerflank

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26,857 posts
  • 400 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,097 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download_20201123_222708 (resized).jpg
E18F6990-EB96-48D4-9D71-3BF001A67337 (resized).jpeg
2020-11-23 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201122-225705~2 (resized).png
2292C965-10C3-44B5-9908-D4FDB9D61705 (resized).png
93E8D700-F120-4238-BC2F-CFEC22EC4FC0 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201122-175339~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20201122-165708~2 (resized).png
62611390-DA30-4843-BF6E-61D668001715 (resized).jpeg
F0B95851-CE24-4BF4-8385-2C4345E68B79 (resized).jpeg
EiKluRcXgAA6Jzl (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201122-125404~2 (resized).png
swiss army knife (resized).jpg
99873C06-4183-4272-B594-79950997C34D (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
hballs (resized).png

There are 26857 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 538.
#6701 4 years ago

Cuz no Bama players are gonna be sporting Green&Gold next year?

agreed....

#6702 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Half asleep and/or toasty here. Just signed Murray but Henry seems legit. Titans really needed CB help. Unsure if any quality ones were left so can't gripe. IMO Titans ceiling in 2016 is 4 wins so might as well look long term! Roll tide?

I was texting with my dude right after Ragland was drafted and then we were "ah, how bout Lacy and Henry sharing carries!" Then smack, gone, drafted by the Kitans!

#6703 4 years ago

Dude broke all of Larry fitzgeralds records and now he's a bengal!! I thought all the good WRs were gone, but this guy looks legit!!

#6704 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cuz no Bama players are gonna be sporting Green&Gold next year?
agreed....

Yes but mostly bc I don't believe GB made the right decision with Clark and gave up way too much to move up to add depth at OL.

Not just passing on Bama boys but passing on many higher ranked players blows. In Ted we trust but this time he is a man on an island with what he says are the best players on his board.

#6705 4 years ago

New look Bengals for ya man. I think this looks great.

image_(resized).jpeg

#6706 4 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

New look Bengals for ya man. I think this looks great.

image_(resized).jpeg

Haha. Cool little app you got there.

#6707 4 years ago

I'm just curious if some team will draft Moritz Böhringer.

#6708 4 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Yes but mostly bc I don't believe GB made the right decision with Clark and gave up way too much to move up to add depth at OL.
Not just passing on Bama boys but passing on many higher ranked players blows. In Ted we trust but this time he is a man on an island with what he says are the best players on his board.

Ah, relax, the dudes we drafted might pan out to be great players, it's all a crap shoot....last pick for the night coming up, a TE or ILB would be nice....

#6709 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I'm just curious if some team will draft Moritz Böhringer.

Vikings drafted him, too bad hell never get a Superbowl ring now but Ill hope a fellow German does well for himself.

#6710 4 years ago

LOVED the Packers 3rd and 4th round picks. I have a feeling all those players will be top notch and being talked about 4 years from now as great finds middle of the draft, especially Blake Martinez. Something about everything I've seen about him has Luke Kuechly written all over him, just a good smart motor guy. Here's to hoping he could even be 75% of that. Was happy with rounds 1-3, addressed needs and have people that can start, Fackrell out of Utah State, have seen him play in person quite a few times and if he can stay healthy and keep his edge probably found our opposite LB from Clay for years to come. Rounds 5-6 wasn't too thrilled about unless the Cal WR can truly be a Desmond Howard like kick and punt returner, been lacking that for years and would love to see a threat again especially with the kickoff rule changes.

GO PACK GO!

#6711 4 years ago

I think the Dolphins did pretty good picking up Tunsil as he dropped in the draft. If he needs a place to chill when he's in town he's welcome to come over to my place.

#6712 4 years ago

Bengals killed it in the draft again. Great value picks and didn't reach for anything. I love how they draft.

#6713 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bengals killed it in the draft again. Great value picks and didn't reach for anything. I love how they draft.

Meow that I've had a chance to review, I dont like the Titans draft at all. As far as I can tell they got one starter from the whole deal. For the worst team in the league, that's no bueno. Lowering ceiling to 3 wins!

#6716 4 years ago

Can't complain about the Hawk's picks. I can see them going after Vernon Adams as Wilson' backup.

#6717 4 years ago

The Jags had a great draft rebuilding their defense. Too bad they didn't address the need with their offensive line. Bortles will continue to run for his life with their lack of protection.

I like what the Titans did to protect Marriotta.

Typical Jerry Jones draft taking a fantasy player with the Cowboys' first pick.

The Texans got Osweiler a couple more weapons. AFC South got a lot stronger, well those teams could only get better.

#6719 4 years ago

No...no one remembers that because no one know whom the hell this nobody is.

#6720 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No...no one remembers that because no one know whom the hell this nobody is.

I remember it vividly.

Nothing like celebrating a sack on the 2nd string quarterback in a blow out loss. Classic Bears!

#6721 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I remember it vividly.
Nothing like celebrating a sack on the 2nd string quarterback in a blow out loss. Classic Bears!

Which one was more humerous, Houston or when Tulloch celebrated and tore his vagina?

#6722 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Which one was more humerous, Houston or when Tulloch celebrated and tore his vagina?

Equally funny and utterly humiliating.

#6723 4 years ago

That reminds me of Bill Grammatica, a kicker who would always celebrate after his kicks. He got injured during one of his celebrations.

#6724 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

That reminds me of Bill Grammatica, a kicker who would always celebrate after his kicks. He got injured during one of his celebrations.
» YouTube video

Those Gramaticas loved there excessive celebrations.

#6725 4 years ago

We used to call them the Dramatica brothers.

1 week later
#6727 4 years ago

There goes a reliable 8-12 INTs that will be difficult to replace

#6728 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

There goes a reliable 8-12 INTs that will be difficult to replace

Nah, you have Cassel now. Should fill in perfetly

#6729 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Nah, you have Cassel now. Should fill in perfetly

I like your optimism!

Did you guys read this? http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15472532/how-reche-caldwell-googled-way-patriots-prison

#6730 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Did you guys read this?

Yeah I read that last week...worth a look for people that haven't read it.

#6732 4 years ago

Lets get our Super Bowl predictions going....

Mettenberger steamrolls the Chargers into the Sb after Rivers is injured week3 with a sports hernia in the vaginal area and put on IR.

The 16-0 Packers then defeat the Chargers in the SB 73-0 when Mettenberger recreates the best ever vid clip on the first play from scrimmage (GIF'd below) after Peppers and Matthews demolish him and broke both ankles and his hip, Manti Teo then takes over as emergency QB, things quickly go south for the Lightning Bolts.

Edit----F the GIF, not loading.....

zach-mettenberger-injury.png

#6733 4 years ago

I say Bengals v Pack Super Bowl. See you there Flank.

#6734 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The Bangles need to win a playoff game first before dreaming of the Super Bowl.

#6735 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Bangles need to win a playoff game first before dreaming of the Super Bowl.

Well duh. It's impossible to make the Super Bowl without winning a playoff game.

#6736 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I say Bengals v Pack Super Bowl. See you there Flank

WHO DEY Baby!!!!!!

#6737 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

WHO DEY Baby!!!!!!

Did you see some clown said the bengals are going 4-12 this year? I think it was an NFL.com article about the top 111 fantasy players. I wonder if he would be willing to put his money where his mouth is? I'd take that bet all day.

#6738 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I can easily see another PIT/CIN Wildcard match up. The Bengels will be much better next year and will probably be up 21 points in the 3rd. Of course they are the Bungels, the most horribly coached team in history (excluding the Lions that's a given), and Marvin Lewis will have the team hit the showers thinking the game is over and lose by forfit.

#6739 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can easily see another PIT/CIN Wildcard match up. The Bengels will be much better next year and will probably be up 21 points in the 3rd. Of course they are the Bungels, the most horribly coached team in history (excluding the Lions that's a given), and Marvin Lewis will have the team hit the showers thinking the game is over and lose by forfit.

That would be one that I have yet to see, and also wouldn't be surprised. Haha

#6740 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Quoted from RWH:WHO DEY Baby!!!!!!
Did you see some clown said the bengals are going 4-12 this year? I think it was an NFL.com article about the top 111 fantasy players. I wonder if he would be willing to put his money where his mouth is? I'd take that bet all day.

Yea they picked the Bengals to be the most likely team to fall last season as well......The core of our team is still intact and to be honest I believe our Defense has gotten better through the draft. I look to see our "D" be one that others teams do not want to face; so many 2nd year players will be making themselves known this year coupled with a good draft this year I can't see us not going to the playoffs.

#6741 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

this year coupled with a good draft this year I can't see us not going to the playoffs.

HAHA...I love you guys. You're like the Ohio version of lions fans. Well actually I guess that might be Cleveland.

#6742 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

HAHA...I love you guys. You're like the Ohio version of lions fans. Well actually I guess that might be Cleveland.

Um at least the bengals make the playoffs consistently. Yes, lions fans are closer to Cleveland fans. Actually the Clev fans I know know that Clev is hopeless. Didn't realize DET fans were so delusional.

#6743 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Um at least the bengals make the playoffs consistently. Yes, lions fans are closer to Cleveland fans. Actually the Clev fans I know know that Clev is hopeless. Didn't realize DET fans were so delusional.

Well it's a little in the middle. Browns are WAY WORSE of a franchice/team than Lions. Cleveland fans know their team is horrible before the season starts; lions fans take a couple games before they give up.

Bungholes have been better in the last decade than Lions...but both have zilch to show for it. They both have the issue of being in strong divisions.

I love me some Bengel helmets though.

#6744 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Bengals record speaks for itself. Yes we've lost two SB's and a shitload of playoff games since......but that's about to change. The wagons rolling brother, jump on while you still can....

#6745 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bengals record speaks for itself. Yes we've lost two SB's and a shitload of playoff games since......but that's about to change. The wagons rolling brother, jump on while you still can....

I ain't hating on your enthusiasms, but alas my wagon has been hooked to the Steelers my whole life.
Just look at that luck...Bengels get 2 SBs and both against Montana...uff.

#6746 4 years ago

The Steelers are still a great team but their success rest almost exclusively on Big Ben's shoulders and that may come to haunt them soon. He's been in the league for awhile and that meaning is double when you consider our division as a whole; the AFC North is in my opinion the toughest division in the NFL. Even with Cleveland's woes over the past few seasons there are no gimmie games to be had.

#6747 4 years ago

The day Ben Rapelistburger retires might be better than the day I witness my first bengals playoff victory. Haha

#6748 4 years ago

He has been and will be a hall of fame QB since he entered the NFL that's for damn sure!

#6749 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Steelers are still a great team but their success rest almost exclusively on Big Ben's shoulders and that may come to haunt them soon. He's been in the league for awhile and that meaning is double when you consider our division as a whole; the AFC North is in my opinion the toughest division in the NFL. Even with Cleveland's woes over the past few seasons there are no gimmie games to be had.

Great QBs are hard to replace....Steelers making that easier in the future by having a stacked WR core, sans suspensions. But obviously I don't want to even imagine when he's gone. Because I lived through Stoud, Malone, Brister, Maddox, Slash...etc etc...rough times.
Browns are nobody, a total Joke, They have 1 player that could be the best WR in the history of football, but he's pissing it all away.

#6750 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Browns are nobody, a total Joke, They have 1 player that could be the best WR in the history of football, but he's pissing it all away.

Give these kids all that money out of college and they begin to think they're untouchable and can do as they please, like show me the money Manzeil. Shame you'd give up all that money and opportunity so easily isn't it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, CA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, CO
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 63.29
Cabinet - Other
Pinball-Mods.com
There are 26857 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 538.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside