Topic Stats

• 20,609 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,648 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dirtbagg66 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg

There are 20609 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 413.
#6651 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Its cool bro. Just 6 of us left and we're not easily offended

Hahaha.

#6652 3 years ago

What's up with Manziel?Does he know there isn't a Ryan Leaf award for best career implosion? Wow!

Does anyone think Brownies will trade out of second spot?

#6653 3 years ago

How does everyone feel about their team's schedule? Man the bengals are going to have it extra tough this year. Bring it!!

#6654 3 years ago

Packers with a week 4 bye. That sucks. Also a pretty tough final 4 or so games. Otherwise not too bad.

#6655 3 years ago

Giants schedule looks extremely winnable. Hoping they decide to play out the last few minutes of their games this year.

Broncos schedule doesn't seem terrible for a defending champ and that week 11 bye is nice. Unless the offense completely implodes they should be back in the playoffs again this year, but #1 seed will be tougher.

#6656 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How does everyone feel about their team's schedule? Man the bengals are going to have it extra tough this year. Bring it!!

Hell they had it fairly tough last year. I just hope that our "D" can keep it together with Burfict out the first few games. Pass rushing will be paramount for us this year; last year we were middle of the road, this year we have to step up the rush!!!

#6657 3 years ago

Seattle's doesn't look too bad, I can see a 5-0 start for us. Week 4 bye sucks tho.

#6658 3 years ago

This should be Gus Bradley's last year with the Jags. He is probably the nicest guy in football but they need another Coughlin type to motivate these guys. The only good thing about a week one home game against the Packers is they might actually sell out the stadium.

#6659 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

What's up with Manziel?Does he know there isn't a Ryan Leaf award for best career implosion? Wow!

Pretty surprised he hasn't blown through all his monies yet...I think he "only" got 4 million. He'll end up in jail for sure...look, when Drew Rosenhaus drops you as a client, that's called rock bottom.

#6660 3 years ago

What were the coach and owner in Philly thinking? Next years 1st rd. for a college draft QB........Cleveland is in a great position to build now

#6661 3 years ago

Yeah alls I know is Goff and Wentz better be the second comings of Banks and Peete or heads are gonna roll.

Also pretty wild Panthers letting Norman walk

#6662 3 years ago

Since it was Cleveland that made that trade to move out of #2, watch both those QBs turn out to be franchise QBs. Haha. All I know is that until the Browns find someone who knows how to scout/draft, they are screwed. Remember when they had two first rounders not too long ago and drafted Justin Gilbert and Johnnny Football? And and two years before that they spent two first rounders on Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden? Haha.

#6663 3 years ago

Cleveland's a hot mess for sure. They got a bum deal when Gordon threw away his super promising career for weed. Unlike Manziel, I don't recall if there were red flags before drafting. But again, he threw it all away for weed. He could not wait for weed. Future $40M contract vs weed? Dimebag it is! Cleveland just has a knack. I feel for their fan(s?) Maybe this trade will turn the tide!

#6664 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Cleveland's a hot mess for sure. They got a bum deal when Gordon threw away his super promising career for weed. Unlike Manziel, I don't recall if there were red flags before drafting. But again, he threw it all away for weed. He could not wait for weed. Future $40M contract vs weed? Dimebag it is! Cleveland just has a knack. I feel for their fan(s?) Maybe this trade will turn the tide!

I definitely think the trade was a good move. And if they give a lot of the control to Hue Jackson, that's even a better move. We will see. Wouldn't mind the Bengals and Browns fighting over the AFCN for the next decade or so. Haha. Steelers and Ravens can suck it.

#6665 3 years ago

Was inspired to wiki. Turns out tons of red flags for Gordon. Oh, Cleveland!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Gordon

#6666 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I definitely think the trade was a good move. And if they give a lot of the control to Hue Jackson, that's even a better move. We will see. Wouldn't mind the Bengals and Browns fighting over the AFCN for the next decade or so. Haha. Steelers and Ravens can suck it.

I thought Hue Jackson did a decent job in Oakland before he got canned. They were .500 in 2011 which is their best record since '02 when they went to the Super Bowl.

#6667 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I thought Hue Jackson did a decent job in Oakland before he got canned. They were .500 in 2011 which is their best record since '02 when they went to the Super Bowl.

Yeah I didn't get that firing at all. I hope he fails in Cleveland so he can come back to Cincy after Marvin leaves. Haha

#6668 3 years ago

I'm just happy all these Browns players don't have staph infections.

#6669 3 years ago

I don't follow college football too much but are those two quarterbacks really worth trading all those draft picks? It seems to me the Browns and Titans made out on both trades.

#6670 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I don't follow college football too much but are those two quarterbacks really worth trading all those draft picks? It seems to me the Browns and Titans made out on both trades.

I DO follow College football and still have no ideas whom these dudes are; seriously.

#6671 3 years ago

The US appeals court upholds Brady's 4 game suspension, he must serve it at the beginning of the year.

#6672 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The US appeals court upholds Brady's 4 game suspension, he must serve it at the beginning of the year.

Just saw this. And his first game back is against the bengals. I'm gonna call this a 100-0 victory for the patriots. Haha

#6673 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Couldn't be happier!

#6674 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Good. Let him serve his suspension and let's move on from this and re-visit Ray Rice.

#6675 3 years ago

Looks like Manziel may be showing his ex-girlfriend the money! He's been indicted so that will make a civil suit that much easier to move forward.

#6676 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

If I may speak for us Hoosiers, we've stopped caring.

I know New England fans will whine which is amusing but it seems like forever since this happened.

It seems even Brady knew this was coming because he restructured his contract so that he would only lose a little more than $200,000 instead of more than $2 million from game checks.

#6677 3 years ago

Just read this article on Antonio Brown's boner problem on Dancing with the Stars.

http://deadspin.com/antonio-brown-had-some-boner-problems-while-training-fo-1767966069?utm_source=taboola

The funniest part is the comment section below. Highlights...

"I mean, so they definitely had sex right?"

"I’m almost positive that the dance partners on this show are contractually obligated to have sex with each other."

"I’m calling Bullshit. There’s no fucking chance somebody is signing up to have sex with Kirstie Allie."

"Pretty sure “Dancing” usually almost always implies fucking. - Me in 7th Grade"

#6678 3 years ago

I cant even walk more than a few steps without getting aroused.

Lonely Island

#6679 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I cant even walk more than a few steps without getting aroused.

If it's been four hours, you should call your doctor.

#6680 3 years ago

finally, the draft! Heeeeeere we go!

#6681 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

finally, the draft! Heeeeeere we go!

Wooooohoooooooo! I'm in for Ragland tonight for the Pack.

#6682 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wooooohoooooooo! I'm in for Ragland tonight for the Pack.

it would be a great pick! put Claymaker back outside

#6683 3 years ago

Pretty crazy that tunsil guy dropped so far. He was the top pick before Titans traded down.

#6684 3 years ago

Wow. I kind of want the bengals to take a chance on Myles Jack if he falls one more pick. I bet zimmer takes him though.

#6685 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. I kind of want the bengals to take a chance on Myles Jack if he falls one more pick. I bet zimmer takes him though.

Wasn't everyone worried about a degenerative knee on him?

#6686 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wasn't everyone worried about a degenerative knee on him?

Yep, but the bengals can take a chance and if he comes back from it, he's arguably the best player in this draft. It's obvious teams are worried about the knee though.

#6687 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pretty crazy that tunsil guy dropped so far. He was the top pick before Titans traded down.

There is someone out there that must really hate Tunsil.

#6688 3 years ago

Well, I was hoping for Ragland tonight but NT was a big need with Raji fizzling out.

#6689 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, I was hoping for Ragland tonight but NT was a big need with Raji fizzling out.

Yeah can never have too many big fat guys.

#6690 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).png

#6691 3 years ago

I saw last night Ragland was flagged for enlarged Aorta.

Lots a great talent left in the Dline-LB pool.

Rounds 2&3 tonight, cant wait.

#6692 3 years ago

Great day for Ole Miss. 3 first rounders and freed up some salary cap for next season

#6693 3 years ago

I don't think Seattle could have had a better round one. We got who we wanted and another pick!

#6694 3 years ago

I'm hoping the Bengals look at either a NT or a LB. Peko is on the downside of his career and the LB core was never very deep.

#6695 3 years ago

Henry to the Titans, you gotta like that Erik?

#6696 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm hoping the Bengals look at either a NT or a LB. Peko is on the downside of his career and the LB core was never very deep.

They are gonna get one WR and the rest is going to be defense for this draft. Next year will be very interesting for them. 11 picks right now.

#6697 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They are gonna get one WR and the rest is going to be defense for this draft. Next year will be very interesting for them. 11 picks right now.

Bengals have really no more options for WR. I bet they get one tomorrow.

#6698 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Henry to the Titans, you gotta like that Erik?

Half asleep and/or toasty here. Just signed Murray but Henry seems legit. Titans really needed CB help. Unsure if any quality ones were left so can't gripe. IMO Titans ceiling in 2016 is 4 wins so might as well look long term! Roll tide?

#6699 3 years ago

Did Tampa really just draft a kicker in the 2nd round or is my phone trolling me?

#6700 3 years ago

I hate this draft

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5.00
$ 26.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 20609 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 413.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside