spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 1,513.
#6601 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Can he be Captain Nitpicky? We need more pretend captains on pinside

No he can't...now let me tell you exactly why he can't in a long drawn on post....

#6602 8 years ago

Money GREEN, YELLOW Broad
Aaron Rodgers, MVP award

#6603 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Isn't this the same Pacman Jones who contacted a ref to set up the game losing FG?
Seems to me he's not all grown up

Pacman and Burfict are in the top ten players at their positions. People call them dirty players which is for the most part BS, yes both have made some bad plays, but what player that plays to their level and with their passion hasn't??? So far as fault for the loss to Pittsburg, it rest soley with Marvin Lewis and his inability to make calls under pressure.

#6604 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Can he be Captain Nitpicky? We need more pretend captains on pinside

lol, good one

#6605 8 years ago

When Couch was Qb the Browns were winning 4, 5, 6 games a year. In hindsight those were the glory days

#6606 8 years ago

Sad news about Tray Walker....

#6607 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Sad news about Tray Walker

I agree very sad, he was very young and from the reviews I've seen on him a promising player.

#6608 8 years ago

When I think of the Browns I think of Bernie Kosar. A 6'5" man who threw like someone 5'10". And his acting was horrible on The Drew Carey Show.

#6609 8 years ago

Hey, we had Brian Sipe and in the glory days Otto Graham. Of course the Browns won more NFL championships than anyone but once they changed it to the Superbowl that was it.

#6610 8 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

Hey, we had Brian Sipe and in the glory days Otto Graham. Of course the Browns won more NFL championships than anyone but once they changed it to the Superbowl that was it.

Aside from Otto graham who really played in a different era of football, I have to say Bernie Kosar has been Cleveland best QB since the merge. He was a pretty damn good one too!

#6611 8 years ago

Like I said Bengals are not trading AJ, he's the future of Cincinnati.

#6612 8 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Like I said Bengals are not trading AJ, he's the future of Cincinnati.

Maccaron? I don't know about that. If Dalton keep playing at the level he currently is, Maccaron will be waiting a long time for his turn.

#6613 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Maccaron? I don't know about that. If Dalton keep playing at the level he currently is, Maccaron will be waiting a long time for his turn.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with Andy but I also think AJ could surpass Andy within the next couple seasons. He has a great arm and shows he's more than capable of making all the throws; what he lacks is Andy's ability to read defenses and progression skill but that will come with time.

#6614 8 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with Andy but I also think AJ could surpass Andy within the next couple seasons. He has a great arm and shows he's more than capable of making all the throws; what he lacks is Andy's ability to read defenses and progression skill but that will come with time.

I agree the ability to read defenses comes with time, but if Andy stays playing at this high of a level for the foreseeable future, maccaron will be riding pine and have no chance to develop that ability. So I see him as an insurance policy in case Dalton doesn't pan out, or if he wants a kings ransom at the end of his current contract and they have to let him go.

#6615 8 years ago

Hurry the Fuck upHurry the Fuck up

#6616 8 years ago

Hey CF, it looks like your boy Rodgers may be angling for a cameo on the next season of The X-Files:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2627136-aaron-rodgers-has-an-incredibly-detailed-story-about-the-time-he-saw-a-ufo

#truthisoutthere

#6617 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey CF, it looks like your boy Rodgers may be angling for a cameo on the next season of The X-Files:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2627136-aaron-rodgers-has-an-incredibly-detailed-story-about-the-time-he-saw-a-ufo
#truthisoutthere

When Rodgers speaks, it is no longer speculation, this is proof aliens and UFOs exist. He's spotted a few good things thru the years, example below.

#6618 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

#truthisoutthere

Olivia plays a mutant so anything is possible.Unknown_(resized).jpegUnknown_(resized).jpegUnknown-1_(resized).jpegUnknown-1_(resized).jpegUnknown-2_(resized).jpegUnknown-2_(resized).jpeg

#6619 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Olivia plays a mutant so anything is possible.

She also plays a pretty convincing beard it would seem.

#6620 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ohhh, snap.

How about the Brown's newest QB?

Seriously, I am so glad I don't live in Cleveland anymore.

#6621 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know, how is it working for you with your lady?

#6622 8 years ago

Olivia's a goddess. When she hosted attack from the show on g4 with another smoking hot blonde she was named stoner of the year by high times. Just one more reason to love her. And she's done interviews where she says she's into s&m and likes to be choked. ARods my idol

#6623 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I don't know, how is it working for you with your lady?

Well everyone in my town knows she's just a beard...that's the diff'rence.

#6624 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well everyone in my town knows she's just a beard...that's the diff'rence.

What's the diff whether he is into chicks or dudes, what business is it of ours?

#6625 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What's the diff whether he is into chicks or dudes, what business is it of ours?

Ha...a serious centerflank...fucking hilarious.

#6626 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...a serious centerflank...fucking hilarious.

We should start a thread to find out everyone's sexual orientation on Pinside....

#6627 8 years ago

Or maybe find out more about how many girls Raplistberger assaulted....

It is the offseason and all, need to do something...

#6628 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We should start a thread to find out everyone's sexual orientation on Pinside....

Well that's pretty obvious and doesn't need a thread because everyone here is a nobody. Ms. Rodgers is the only important "thing" as I cannot have my unborn child looking up to such disgustingness.

Or any Packer for that matter.
Or Lion

Quoted from centerflank:

Or maybe find out more about how many girls Raplistberger assaulted....

That's of no concern as it does not involve the LGBT community...that isn't even considered "news" these days

#6629 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well that's pretty obvious and doesn't need a thread because everyone here is a nobody. Ms. Rodgers is the only important "thing" as I cannot have my unborn child looking up to such disgustingness.
Or any Packer for that matter.
Or Lion

That's of no concern as it does not involve the LGBT community...that isn't even considered "news" these days

What's the disgustingness you speak of? Please elaborate.

#6630 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What's the disgustingness you speak of? Please elaborate.

I think if you read it again it's pretty obvious.

#6631 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think if you read it again it's pretty obvious.

What, say it all, don't hold your hate back. Elaborate, I really want to hear it.

#6632 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What, say it all, don't hold your hate back. Elaborate, I really want to hear it.

Do you think I've turned from super liberal to super conservative overnight or something? So little faith...I;ve never seen you so worked up before...kind of sexy.
Edit: Well you do get worked up at whysnow I guess.

#6633 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Do you think I've turned from super liberal to super conservative overnight or something? So little faith...I;ve never seen you so worked up before...kind of sexy.
Edit: Well you do get worked up at whysnow I guess.

I dunno, you brought it all up, I have no idea which way you lean and honestly none of my business. Let this be the last time you bring up sexual orientation or your political beliefs.

If Arodge starts having sex with people on the gridiron we can revisit it.

#6634 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Let this be the last time you bring up sexual orientation or your political beliefs.

Oh finally...another Pinside Captain

Quoted from centerflank:

Ah, you know these types trilogy, only use the pc crap when it suits the agenda they are trying to push.

#6635 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh finally...another Pinside Captain

you are bringing up things that are probably against Pinside rules (politics-sexual orientation)

Keep them out the thread.

#6636 8 years ago

Yeah, no one gives a s#%t if he's gay, he throws one hell of a football and that's what he's paid for, not bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver.

Now let's get back to the point, which is A-aron's close encounter of the third kind.

#6637 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Yeah, no one gives a s#%t if he's gay, he throws one hell of a football and that's what he's paid for, not bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver.
Now let's get back to the point, which is A-aron's close encounter of the third kind.

It was clearly an expiramental Air Force test craft. Piloted by lightning kitty.

#6639 8 years ago

I love the signing! I was hoping for more than 1 year, but I would bet we draft a TE and see what shakes out going into next year.

Cook ran a 4.49. Sure that was 8 seasons ago, but the 5-year average for WRs is 4.55, and Finley ran in the 4.6s. I'm really interested to see how he does with a good QB.

2 weeks later
#6640 8 years ago

HAhahahaaa! Von be trollin!

smyugqhi15biiaokzbyo_(resized).pngsmyugqhi15biiaokzbyo_(resized).png

#6641 8 years ago

Holy shit. Rams just traded everything to get the #1 pick. Feels like a Ditka move when he wanted Ricky Williams.

#6642 8 years ago

Seems like they're already worried they won't be able to get people in the seats.

#6643 8 years ago

Well the Titans better have a good scout team and draft strategy cause if they play this right, they should be a force after all these picks.

#6644 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

they should be a force after all these picks.

Chuckwurt be trollin! I hear they are going to trade all the draft pics for Cutler.

#6645 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Chuckwurt be trollin! I hear they are going to trade all the draft pics for Cutler.

Haha. That would be hilarious. Cuntler is a douche and should have to spend the rest of his days in Tenn. haha. Sorry Tennessee and chi town fans.

#6646 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. That would be hilarious. Cuntler is a douche and should have to spend the rest of his days in Tenn. haha. Sorry Tennessee and chi town fans.

17th in the league last year (23rd the year before) and hopefully even better this year. As a Chicago fan, I am happy with his trajectory over the past few years. Hopefully his head game continues to improve.

#6647 8 years ago

I think Adam Gase leaving was a pretty big hit to the Bears. They made some moves in FA, but I would expect that their offense takes a serious hit this year.

#6648 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think Adam Gase leaving was a pretty big hit to the Bears. They made some moves in FA, but I would expect that their offense takes a serious hit this year.

agreed

#6649 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That and well, they are the Bears and we all know that after further review.....THE BEARS STILL SUCK

#6650 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Its cool bro. Just 6 of us left and we're not easily offended

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/133 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.