Topic Stats

• 20,285 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,634 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg
8CBA57CC-DFED-4A7D-90F7-96840E4BE4A3 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200116-125659~2 (resized).png
Pinside Trolls (resized).jpg
185D3827-2348-4FFA-8FC7-10F9F1C87642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200115_152246_01 (resized).png
FB95IMG951579051509003 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200114_161308 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
25C1183B-9740-42D6-A50F-42506AD868F8 (resized).jpeg
images.jpg
hi-res-c09e2c6bcec4e190572e17edfad479f5_crop_north.jpg
Peace (resized).jpg

There are 20285 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 406.
#6501 3 years ago

Riding dirty

#6502 3 years ago

Am I missing anything by not following the combine?

#6503 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Am I missing anything by not following the combine?

Not much other than Derrick Henry is a freakish athlete, gotta think someone snatches him in the first round.

#6504 3 years ago

Just what the league needs. Another soon to be fat Alabama rb. Too big. Holes will close fast and he'll be another 2 to 3yd a carry back. How's eddy lacy doing for you?

Quoted from bemmett:

Not much other than Derrick Henry is a freakish athlete, gotta think someone snatches him in the first round.

#6505 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Just what the league needs. Another soon to be fat Alabama rb. Too big. Holes will close fast and he'll be another 2 to 3yd a carry back. How's eddy lacy doing for you?

Quoted from str8cash:

He averaged 5.2 and 7.4 per carry in the playoffs, so I'd say Eddie Lacy is doing pretty fucking good.

#6507 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nice!
img25420721_(resized).jpg

Whoa, how about a trigger warning? Some of us Giants fans are trying to enjoy a late lunch ...

#6508 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Whoa, how about a trigger warning? Some of us Giants fans are trying to enjoy a late lunch ...

Ill think about it.

#6509 3 years ago

Oowie

#6510 3 years ago

Still, better than Kevin Ware's leg

1 week later
#6511 3 years ago

Gotta love the first day of free agency. Irvin to the raiders was out of left field.

#6512 3 years ago

No Forte to GB. Would have been a nice fit but not worth overpaying, RBs can be found. Need a good compliment to Lacy, a solid receiving back

#6513 3 years ago

I think Houston significantly overpaid for Osweiler. That said, Broncos are in an uncomfortable situation for the moment with no clear answer at QB. Will be very interesting to see what Elway is able to put together.

#6514 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I think Houston significantly overpaid for Osweiler.

Well that is pretty much how free agency works. All the FAs that weren't overpaid, probably stayed put.

#6515 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I think Houston significantly overpaid for Osweiler. That said, Broncos are in an uncomfortable situation for the moment with no clear answer at QB. Will be very interesting to see what Elway is able to put together.

I'm guessing he probably won't be the answer either. Houston's had an awful time trying to get a good QB to go with that defense.

#6516 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well that is pretty much how free agency works. All the FAs that weren't overpaid, probably stayed put.

The Broncos were trying to overpay him too, just not by as much. Glad the Texans intervened!

#6517 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Fitzpatrick is a good player, not sure he's still unsigned.

#6518 3 years ago

Man I thought Osweiler was gonna be our future QB when Manning retires. Guess not. I think we should go after Kapernick.

#6519 3 years ago

I guess Osweiler was butt hurt that he got the bench. I didn't realize he was Elway's kid's roommate in college, heard that for the first time today.

#6520 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I guess Osweiler was butt hurt that he got the bench. I didn't realize he was Elway's kid's roommate in college, heard that for the first time today.

He didn't play that well, he was just better than what Peyton was doing at the time.

What was Fitzpatrick's problem last year? O-line? He has good years in the past.

#6521 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Time for Elway to come out of retirement.

#6522 3 years ago

Stat of the day:
Last Super Bowl winning team to start a new QB the next season? 06 Steelers after Big Bens emergency appendectomy.
Who the hell are the Broncos going to pick up? RG3, Fitzpatrick, Kaepernick?

#6523 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Stat of the day:
Last Super Bowl winning team to start a new QB the next season? 06 Steelers after Big Bens emergency appendectomy.
Who the hell are the Broncos going to pick up? RG3, Fitzpatrick, Kaepernick?

Zach Mettenberger

#6524 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

He didn't play that well, he was just better than what Peyton was doing at the time.
What was Fitzpatrick's problem last year? O-line? He has good years in the past.

What are you talking about last year was Fitzpatrick's best year ever 31 TD 15 int and almost 4000 yards plus another 270 rush yards and another 2 rush TD.

Last year Manning had 9 TD and 17 int and -6 rushing yards.

I'd rather have Fitz than Bradford or Kap or RG3.

#6525 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What are you talking about last year was Fitzpatrick's best year ever 31 TD 15 int and almost 4000 yards plus another 270 rush yards and another 2 rush TD.
Last year Manning had 9 TD and 17 int and -6 rushing yards.
I'd rather have Fitz than Bradford or Kap or RG3.

Wasn't he with the Texans last year? Sorry I see now he was with the Jets. I was remembering his year with the Texans for some reason. He has been with 3 different teams in 3 years. I thought he was pretty good when he was with Buffalo but for some reason he has always been a little up and down. Maybe good coaching could solve that.

Oh and when I was talking about Manning, I was talking about Osweiler. Another misunderstanding.

#6526 3 years ago

A lot of money being spent on defense. The Giants are going for broke this year. Hopefully Vernon is not Albert Haynesworth reincarnated.

The Jets love to spend money on aging running backs: Tomlinson, Johnson, Forte. LT worked out pretty well but Johnson was a bust. Ivory will miss the Jets' offensive line because the Jags' line is horrible.

#6527 3 years ago

You heard it here first. The Broncos trade for AJ Mac for a 1st and a 3rd. mark it. Broncos already offered a 2nd and a 4th that I believe the Bengals turned down.

#6528 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You heard it here first. The Broncos trade for AJ Mac for a 1st and a 3rd. mark it. Broncos already offered a 2nd and a 4th that I believe the Bengals turned down.

I'm intrigued. Google doesn't seem to have heard yet - what's your source?

#6529 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm intrigued. Google doesn't seem to have heard yet - what's your source?

Just listening to Cincy sports radio all day. I couldn't find anything either. Just rumors really. But GB just got announced today so......

#6530 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just listening to Cincy sports radio all day. I couldn't find anything either. Just rumors really. But GB just got announced today so......

Very interesting - Denver sports radio is all Kapernick with a hint of RGIII, but they completely miscalled Osweiler going to Texans so wouldn't shock me if they're missing the real story again!

#6531 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Very interesting - Denver sports radio is all Kapernick with a hint of RGIII, but they completely miscalled Osweiler going to Texans so wouldn't shock me if they're missing the real story again!

What was said was that Elway called bengals and offered a 2nd and a 4th. No word on what else happened, whether is was ignored or declined. But if I know the bengals like I think I do, they hold their ground on trades. That's what they did for the Carson Palmer trade to Oakland and it paid off. We shall see.

#6532 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No way, I don't buy it, that is an enormous price for a slightly proven nobody that has less experience than Brock did even.

#6533 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What was said was that Elway called bengals and offered a 2nd and a 4th. No word on what else happened, whether is was ignored or declined. But if I know the bengals like I think I do, they hold their ground on trades. That's what they did for the Carson Palmer trade to Oakland and it paid off. We shall see.

Elway has a reputation for hard-nosed bargaining too, and for not being afraid to walk away (exhibit one being Osweiler). I'd be kind of surprised to see the Broncos give up a first round pick for McCarron.

#6534 3 years ago

Nfw anyone offers a 2nd round for McCarron. Has Denver not seen his tats?!?

#6535 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Has Denver not seen his tats?!?

Go on ...

#6536 3 years ago

I think he meant tits

#6537 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think he meant tits

I meant both. Total dealbreakers!

McCarron-Tats_crop_north_(resized).jpg

#6538 3 years ago

And the Packers signed no one.......but to be fair, have any contenders plopped down big money? I don't think so, just ass clown operations like the raiders,bears,jets, Texans.

#6539 3 years ago

Wow, that's depressing. Maybe an Alabama art major did those for him in exchange for game tickets? I especially like "Home Team," very convenient in case of a trade.

#6540 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

And the Packers signed no one.......but to be fair, have any contenders plopped down big money? I don't think so, just ass clown operations like the raiders,bears,jets, Texans.

To be fair to the jets, their season turned around big time this past year and they were maybe the biggest spender last year. But you're right, usually not the contenders that are making big moves.

#6541 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

To be fair to the jets, their season turned around big time this past year and they were maybe the biggest spender last year. But you're right, usually not the contenders that are making big moves.

Brandon Marshall, the push off King, did have a great year for them

#6542 3 years ago

Broncos should stay away from RGIII or Kapernick. They should go after Fitz maybe McCarron. McCarron did a good job in relief of Dalton.

Doesn't GB need OL help? Maybe they are looking toward the draft.

#6543 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Doesn't GB need OL help? Maybe they are looking toward the draft.

yeah, Id say so........and the year before they were considered one of the better lines in the league....they were pretty beat up last year.

#6544 3 years ago

Given who is available I think Fitz would be a decent pickup for Denver. With the exception of New England, the window for contenders seems to be a few years. If they get him for 2 years guaranteed money, then that's pretty much the end of the current squad anyways. Would hate to risk it on someone flaky.

Apropos of nothing, I saw Fitz at lunch in a Taziki's parking lot one time. He was there with his wife and kids (I assume) and getting out of a well-used Honda Odyssey. He was dressed like anyone else and sporting a Yeti cap and the kids were squealing and he had the "let's just make it through this moment and get some food" face. Since then I've been a fan. Also he was remarkably barrel-chested, unlike McCarron.

Shortly thereafter the Titans dumped him and went 5-27 in their next two seasons!

#6545 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Brandon Marshall, the push off King, did have a great year for them

He didn't throw them passes to himself.

#6546 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He didn't throw them passes to himself.

I don't know, he could have. Didn't watch any Jets games

#6547 3 years ago

I don't think GB needs OL help by the way of FA. We have some good young guys in place, and I expect we pay either Sitton or Lang next year. I'm sure we'll grab some prospects, and with the exception of Sherrod, we've been pretty good at picking out some good ones.

Last UFA (that wasn't previously in a GB uniform, at least) I'd like to see is Jerrell Freeman (ILB). I wouldn't mind a trade for a good TE if we could snag one for a mid to late draft pick.

#6548 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I don't think GB needs OL help by the way of FA. We have some good young guys in place, and I expect we pay either Sitton or Lang next year. I'm sure we'll grab some prospects, and with the exception of Sherrod, we've been pretty good at picking out some good ones.
Last UFA (that wasn't previously in a GB uniform, at least) I'd like to see is Jerrell Freeman (ILB). I wouldn't mind a trade for a good TE if we could snag one for a mid to late draft pick.

Ladarius Green from San Diego might be worth a shot, probably wouldn't cost us much.

edit-----I don't think they sign a OL in FA either, I think the brass is smitten with what we have, for better or worse, when healthy we are pretty solid but some injuries makes them horrific but I suppose thats true for any OL in the NFL.

#6549 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'm extremely happy with the Trevathan signing

#6550 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I'm extremely happy with the Trevathan signing

He is an excellent ILB, was hoping the Pack would go after him.

What were the contract details?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 20285 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 406.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside