Topic Stats

• 20,467 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 seconds ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,646 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg
8CBA57CC-DFED-4A7D-90F7-96840E4BE4A3 (resized).jpeg

There are 20467 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 410.
#6451 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You guys think Shady McCoy does any jail time? He can ask Mike Vick for some pointers. Or do you think this is a civil case?

He needs Pacman's counsel, stat!

#6452 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You guys think Shady McCoy does any jail time? He can ask Mike Vick for some pointers. Or do you think this is a civil case?

We'll see. I need all the facts in before I think one way or the other. This just in, "off duty police officers" are just people, and they can be assholes too.

#6453 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We'll see. I need all the facts in before I think one way or the other. This just in, "off duty police officers" are just people, and they can be assholes too.

That's true. He's lucky he didn't get shot.

#6454 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

That's true. He's lucky he didn't get shot.

Yeah...HE'S the lucky one. Football players & their entourages aren't known for carrying weapons

#6455 3 years ago

We will be fine without McCoy....he was out half the year anyway. Tyrod almost rushed for more yards than McCoy. I sure miss the leadership Fred Jackson brought to that position.....on and off the field.

#6456 3 years ago

Is the Draft here yet?

Flank's Girlfriend

#6457 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Is the Draft here yet?
Flank's Girlfriend

Super Bowl on Sunday, then a the next Sunday Valentine's Day...jesus talk aboot the dream being over man!

#6458 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Is the Draft here yet?
Flank's Girlfriend

is that a dickey jersey?

#6459 3 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

is that a dickey jersey?

I doubt it lol

What was he popular bumper sticker from when he played?

"You can beat the Packers but you can never lick our Dickey!"

#6460 3 years ago

In ten years she'll be wearing purple...

#6461 3 years ago

And shortly after that she'll be peddling copper bracelets and beard trimmers.

#6462 3 years ago

Got to watch that first Giants/ Patriots super bowl condensed version on NFL Networks football withdrawl weekend marathon on Saturday. I was too tired to change the channel. Man those Giants put an ass-wooping on the Patriots that day. The final score doesn't really show it but they sure dominated!

#6463 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Got to watch that first Giants/ Patriots super bowl condensed version on NFL Networks football withdrawl weekend marathon on Saturday. I was too tired to change the channel. Man those Giants put an ass-wooping on the Patriots that day. The final score doesn't really show it but they sure dominated!

I watch that the other day as well and it was funny how horrible/great Eli is at the end. Half the time he looks like he's just giving up and throwing INTs on purpose, but then they end up winning.

I don't think I mentioned this in the thread before, but i watched the condensed version of the first Cin/SF SB, and it's very interesting. I always liked it because there are not a lot of SF names on the team yet, but watching it now, 90% of the catches made are not catches in todays NFL

#6464 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

i watched the condensed version of the first Cin/SF SB, and it's very interesting.

I remember that game well. San Fran started with a big lead and Cinci tried to make a big comeback but fell short. That was in the Silverdome right? We called it the smoke bowl because it looked like there was a big cloud in there. The second time those teams matched up was one for the ages. It seemed on the few occasions they eliminated the bye week it was always a good game.

#6465 3 years ago

Yep Silverdome.

So Montana, Lott, Clark...those are huge SF names of course. The only other person I know is Randy Cross.

#6466 3 years ago

Before Jerry Rice there was Freddie Solomon.

#6467 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We called it the smoke bowl because it looked like there was a big cloud in there.

I miss domes.

I miss a lot of the old stadiums that had so many quirks and were built in a utilitarian style. I went to Fenway this past spring for the first time and the atmosphere on the streets surrounding the stadium was awesome.

#6468 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep Silverdome.
So Montana, Lott, Clark...those are huge SF names of course. The only other person I know is Randy Cross.

Wasn't Charles Haley on those teams? He must be in the hall of fame....

#6469 3 years ago

I think Haley joined up around '86. What I remember about those Niners is Montana threw the perfect catchable ball and Ronnie Lott put on the perfect hit. He was a punisher.

Oh yeah, and Roger Craig was the perfect all purpose back.

#6470 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I miss domes.
I miss a lot of the old stadiums that had so many quirks and were built in a utilitarian style. I went to Fenway this past spring for the first time and the atmosphere on the streets surrounding the stadium was awesome.

Wrigley is like that too. Pretty awesome, and I hate everything about the Cubs.

#6471 3 years ago

Fuck the domes. I played a H.S. playoff game in the old Metrodome and I've never been so stiff and sore from that shitty turf. I have no idea how those guys used to play eight games a year on it.

Plus they're a horrible atmosphere for sporting events.

#6472 3 years ago

Not many dished out punishment like Ronnie Lott. Guy had his finger cut off so he could play.

#6473 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not many dished out punishment like Ronnie Lott. Guy had his finger cut off so he could play.

Yakuza?

#6474 3 years ago

I found chunky clam chowder on sale today.

DSCN4193_(resized).JPG

#6475 3 years ago

Soup is good food.

#6476 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wasn't Charles Haley on those teams? He must be in the hall of fame....

Yeah he was on the later teams which I'm sure we know all the players.

#6477 3 years ago

Green Bay should sign Matt Forte.

#6478 3 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Green Bay should sign Matt Forte.

I think that would be a wise move but I wonder if he'd consider it, I can see the Patriots making a play for him.

#6479 3 years ago

It seems we always look for former greats in the twilight of their career, but only when they're mostly overlooked by other teams (woodson, peppers). Forte is 30, so he fits the first of that criteria, but I doubt he'll be overlooked in FA, and we don't get into bidding wars.

TT also doesn't seem to place much value on veteran RBs. We had an opportunity to get Lynch when he was leaving Buffalo for a pretty good price, he even had #12 pulling for that move in a time where we really needed a RB, and we didn't budge. Steven Jackson was another option a few years ago - we had no one in the backfield, and he seemed like he'd be a perfect fit (again, at age 30), but we opted to go to the draft instead and got Lacy.

If we feel that Lacy isn't going to get back to form, I bet we look to the draft again before picking up someone in FA. I think signing Starks makes that even more of a certainty.

#6481 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It seems we always look for former greats in the twilight of their career, but only when they're mostly overlooked by other teams (woodson, peppers). Forte is 30, so he fits the first of that criteria, but I doubt he'll be overlooked in FA, and we don't get into bidding wars.
TT also doesn't seem to place much value on veteran RBs. We had an opportunity to get Lynch when he was leaving Buffalo for a pretty good price, he even had #12 pulling for that move in a time where we really needed a RB, and we didn't budge. Steven Jackson was another option a few years ago - we had no one in the backfield, and he seemed like he'd be a perfect fit (again, at age 30), but we opted to go to the draft instead and got Lacy.
If we feel that Lacy isn't going to get back to form, I bet we look to the draft again before picking up someone in FA. I think signing Starks makes that even more of a certainty.

Will be interesting to see if anything changes in FA this time around with McCarthy calling out TT.

#6482 3 years ago

Can Cleveland put another QB out to pasture this year?

#6483 3 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

Can Cleveland put another QB out to pasture this year?

Sure. It's really the only thing they do well.

#6484 3 years ago

Packers should pick up Big Jim Slade.

#6485 3 years ago

Now there's a classic flick!

I was thinking more like Kimbo Slice

#6486 3 years ago

I've been known to be a thrill seeker

Quoted from jayhawkai:Packers should pick up Big Jim Slade.

Rex Kramer might be a better fit

#6487 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wrigley is like that too. Pretty awesome, and I hate everything about the Cubs.

the whole place smells like pi$$, at least it did when i went there 10 years ago.

fun fact: I had food thrown at me at miller park (when they played the cubs) and a beer thrown at me at wrigley. cubs fans are awesome.

#6488 3 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

the whole place smells like pi$$, at least it did when i went there 10 years ago.
fun fact: I had food thrown at me at miller park (when they played the cubs) and a beer thrown at me at wrigley. cubs fans are awesome.

The cubs fans in Cincinnati are obnoxious too. They went into hiding for a while there. Now they are going to be insufferable again. I once saw two cubs fans fighting each other at a reds game and they both got kicked out. Haha. It was hilarious.

#6489 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I once saw two cubs fans fighting each other at a reds game and they both got kicked out.

douche on douche crime. my favorite.

#6490 3 years ago

Let's get back on topic. Who here thinks Peyton Manning's a perv?

#6491 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Let's get back on topic. Who here thinks Peyton Manning's a perv?

I haven't read the whole thing but I haven't heard anything 'that' crazy yet.

#6492 3 years ago

I haven't read it either but is there anything new that wasn't reported 20 years ago? He teabagged a trainer, amirite?

#6493 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I haven't read it either but is there anything new that wasn't reported 20 years ago? He teabagged a trainer, amirite?

I think it was more "Roman helmet" than "teabagging" but otherwise you're up to speed. As you say, nothing new that hasn't been reported several times before, other than that the NY Post evidently just learned about it.

#6494 3 years ago

I've never heard the term Roman helmet. Enlighten me.

Too much common sense here. All sponsorships need to be pulled from Peyton Manning. Kneejerk reactions make a difference.

#6496 3 years ago

thumbs up chuckwurt for introducing me to the term "dudemeat."

#6497 3 years ago

So you need to be fully erect to do a teabag. I didn't know that either. This thread is full of useful information.

#6498 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

So you need to be fully erect to do a teabag. I didn't know that either. This thread is full of useful information.

Nah. Teabag is putting your bean bag in a persons mouth like a teabag in a cup.

The Roman helmet assumes your a shower not a grower and your flaced dong will just lay on the bridge of the guy's nose. Haha.

#6499 3 years ago

I knew a guy that actually tried out the donkey punch once, it didn't go well for him. He wasn't a very bright individual.

I also saw this guy get a major chin gash stitched up on my weight bench after a bowling incident by a drunk Doctor so we didn't have to take him to the ER and not make it to the bar for last call.....wow, those were good times, I miss my early 20's

#6500 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nah. Teabag is putting your bean bag in a persons mouth like a teabag in a cup.
The Roman helmet assumes your a shower not a grower and your flaced dong will just lay on the bridge of the guy's nose. Haha.

you learn something new every day.
donkey punch, dirty sanchez, dutch oven...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
There are 20467 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 410.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside