New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57695)

Official NFL Thread

By centerflank

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26,916 posts - Hot topic!
  • 401 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 minutes ago by Erik
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,101 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8EDB2A33-1C19-4032-8D27-5A68FD3E323C (resized).jpeg
Unknown (resized).jpeg
SemiFinalists_1050x660.jpg
bb (resized).jpg
download_20201123_222708 (resized).jpg
E18F6990-EB96-48D4-9D71-3BF001A67337 (resized).jpeg
2020-11-23 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201122-225705~2 (resized).png
2292C965-10C3-44B5-9908-D4FDB9D61705 (resized).png
93E8D700-F120-4238-BC2F-CFEC22EC4FC0 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201122-175339~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20201122-165708~2 (resized).png
62611390-DA30-4843-BF6E-61D668001715 (resized).jpeg
F0B95851-CE24-4BF4-8385-2C4345E68B79 (resized).jpeg
EiKluRcXgAA6Jzl (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201122-125404~2 (resized).png

There are 26916 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 539.
#6351 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I didn't vouch. Just said I preferred it. It is some kind of funky AWD. Thank you for distracting me from the Coldplay halftime show

Woof, just looked up the starting prices on the R8 and NSX. I'll pass!

#6352 4 years ago

OK I enjoyed the Queen-singing sheep.

#6353 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

OK I enjoyed the Queen-singing sheep.

Well, you do live in Indiana! most of you guys marry those, amirite?

#6354 4 years ago

Von Miller - Super Bowl MVP

#6355 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, you do live in Indiana! most of you guys marry those, amirite?

Why buy the cow when the milk's free?

#6356 4 years ago

LOL at the NFL promoting making babies after the Super Bowl. Good Job NFL.

#6357 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

LOL at the NFL promoting making babies after the Super Bowl. Good Job NFL.

My wife and I had our first baby after a long drinking Packer night game, good times!

#6358 4 years ago

I feel a manning pick 6 coming

#6359 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

He just sealed that award up.

#6360 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

He's a lock now if he wasn't already!

#6361 4 years ago

This Miller guy is legit.

#6362 4 years ago

Miller would look good in a Bears uniform!

#6363 4 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Miller would look good in a Bears uniform!

Could they even afford him with all those dollar bills Cutler pockets?

#6364 4 years ago

The Bears are a great judge of talent. Oh wait they let Olsen go and grabbed Cuntler. LOL!!

#6365 4 years ago

Good grief, Eli couldn't even crack a smile when Denver scored there?

#6366 4 years ago

Wow did Cam choke!

Good for Manning I guess. He probably deserves to go out like this.

#6367 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

The Bears are a great judge of talent. Oh wait they let Olsen go and grabbed Cuntler. LOL!!

Letting Olsen go was a huge mistake. Bears fans were excited when they originally got Cutler. It was when Emery resigned him for the huge money that they lost their minds.

#6368 4 years ago

I'm happy for Manning. HOF player. Now Eli can stop busting Peyton's balls that he has more rings

#6369 4 years ago

Great Superbowl, and hopefully the perfect ending to Manning's career. Also glad to see Cam knocked down a peg. He's a great player, but I get sick of his antics.

#6370 4 years ago

Least now I don't feel so bad about how NE looked against Denver. Heck Brady did better than Cam with no running game to speak of.

#6371 4 years ago

Did you guys see Papa John come out and congratulate Peyton? How much of that franchise does he own?

#6372 4 years ago

Did anybody else see Peyton hug Papa John?

#6373 4 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Letting Olsen go was a huge mistake. Bears fans were excited when they originally got Cutler. It was when Emery resigned him for the huge money that they lost their minds.

Bears should go after Rex Grossman.

#6374 4 years ago

Did Von Miller play tonight?

#6375 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Least now I don't feel so bad about how NE looked against Denver. Heck Brady did better than Cam with no running game to speak of.

Being from Indiana, I enjoyed seeing Brady get battered but he still impressed me with his toughness. The difference for Brady and Cam is Brady has Gronk. The last drive of that game was saved with a couple of prayers Brady threw to Gronk.

#6376 4 years ago

and there's Jeff Saturday.

#6377 4 years ago

AFC Championship game was better than this but glad Denver won. Peyton please go out on top......

#6378 4 years ago

Congrats Denver - defense was awesome!

#6379 4 years ago

Elway's "This one's for Pat!" was classic.

#6380 4 years ago

It's a little bittersweet to see Peyton retire as a Bronco and not a Colt. I've always believed they should have never let him go. If Irsay would have kept him, he would have been a public figure always associated with the Colts and may have never moved from Indiana.

#6381 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Wow did Cam choke!
Good for Manning I guess. He probably deserves to go out like this.

Do you really think he choked? If you watched any other Denver games this year you would have known how good that defense was.

#6382 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do you really think he choked?

Some will never get it. Defense wins championships!

#6383 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Elway's "This one's for Pat!" was classic.

I didn't get it

#6384 4 years ago
Quoted from janus:

I didn't get it

No?

#6385 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Some will never get it. Defense wins championships!

Yeah.....that's why NE beat Seattle last year.

And how did the "Greatest show on Turf" win?

#6386 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do you really think he choked? If you watched any other Denver games this year you would have known how good that defense was.

I know Denver had the #1 D and they were SUPER impressive.....but Cam did choke. Missed easy passes even when he didn't have someone in his face. Did he forget he can scramble? I know sometimes he didn't even have the opportunity but still.

I will say the by the 2nd half Denver's D had him looking like a deer in the headlights.

#6387 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Yeah.....that's why NE beat Seattle last year.

In fairness, NE won last year on a great interception.

#6388 4 years ago

A good game if you like defense. Some guys (Von Miller, especially) really stepped up.

Everything Peyton threw looked slow and floaty - he has GOT to be done.. I'm glad to see him go out on top, another SB and 200 wins is nothing to be ashamed of.

I was glad to see Cam throw a few tissy fits tonight. My daughter had a cold and also had to share her toys tonight, but she still looked more mature than Cam.

The commercials were weak. The one with the weiner dogs got a good chuckle out of me, but I was also 8 beers in.

Coldplay sucks. Those guys have got to be the lamest musicians I've ever seen. Coldplay is the Jim Nantz of music. I'm not a Bruno Mars fan, but that guy is an entertainer.. he's like MJ without all the weird stuff (probably). Beyonce, too.. you know she's going to demand your attention for the few minutes she's up there.

Overall it was a fun night. It's really too bad we don't have any real NFL stuff until FA. For Packer fans, we have to wait until the draft for anything exciting.

#6389 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I know Denver had the #1 D and they were SUPER impressive.....but Cam did choke. Missed easy passes even when he didn't have someone in his face. Did he forget he can scramble? I know sometimes he didn't even have the opportunity but still.
I will say the by the 2nd half Denver's D had him looking like a deer in the headlights.

Yeah I haven't followed the Panthers much other than in the playoffs but I think Newton just got overwhelmed and was making bad throws even when he had a little time. Not much anyone can do when they keep getting hit with that kind of pressure, Brady had the same reaction two weeks ago.

And on that note, Go Broncos! This D has been so much fun to watch all season, and I can't wait to see what Elway does with the team next year. When's preseason start?

#6390 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

It's not as much Cam choking as the defense taking him out of his game. Broncos did it with Brady this year, twice, during one of the best statistical years of his HOF career.. the first time Brady was the most upset than he had ever been in his career, so it shouldn't have been a big surprise to see Cam struggle the same. If you were a QB getting hit over and over, passes tipped, ball taken out of your hands, no receivers open, no time to wait for them to get open, you're going to get frustrated, start questioning yourself and taking it out on your blockers, etc., and generally look like you are choking. Opportunities to succeed just weren't there.

#6391 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Coldplay sucks. Those guys have got to be the lamest musicians I've ever seen. Coldplay is the Jim Nantz of music. I'm not a Bruno Mars fan, but that guy is an entertainer.. he's like MJ without all the weird stuff (probably). Beyonce, too.. you know she's going to demand your attention for the few minutes she's up there.

Coldplay is just another generic modern rock band, the whole genre is sterile and forgettable... good for elevator music, but no where near as exciting as rock used to be.

#6392 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

They were the sixth ranked defense that year, fourth in points allowed. "Greatest show on Turf" didn't just allude to the offense.

#6393 4 years ago

Fun game, both defenses played great. It was great to see Von Miller win the MVP as he was the #2 pick in the 2011 draft after Cam. I feel bad for Ron Rivera who is a class act. It's time for Peyton to ride off into the sunset just like Elway did.

#6394 4 years ago

I can darn well say Brady would've dove after that Fumble, Cam gave up.

#6395 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can darn well say Brady would've dove after that Fumble, Cam gave up.

yeah, but he was busy watching the game on TV instead.

#6396 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, but he was busy watching the game on TV instead.

You sure about that?

10 AFC championship games, never has had a losing record in the regular season.

3 time SB MVP just saying.

image_(resized).jpeg

#6397 4 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Did you guys see Papa John come out and congratulate Peyton? How much of that franchise does he own?

Peyton owns 21 PJ franchises.

#6398 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You sure about that?
10 AFC championship games, never has had a losing record in the regular season.
3 time SB* MVP just saying.
image_(resized).jpeg

and just got beat by a 40yo QB and dominating D in what was one of his better seasons...

Just sayin

#6399 4 years ago

So after the game Peyton says he's going to drink a bunch of Budweiser. WTF?

#6400 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

A nice defensive stop on the one yard line at the end of the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, CA
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, CO
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
There are 26916 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 539.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside