5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,737 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 1,515.
#6151 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

NE did lose to Broncos earlier in the season (OT) but they didn't have Edelman. Brady with Edelman was the best passer in the league without Edelman was average. In fact without Edelman Brady was dead last in yards per play.

Agreed. But Brady is also very questionable in Denver. If this was in NE, I would be tripping over myself to take the Pats. Not so sure since its in Den. We shall see.

#6152 8 years ago

...and the craziness begins.

#6153 8 years ago

Peyton looks good on first drive !!

#6154 8 years ago

Unbelievable missed Extra point??

Best kicker in the league

#6155 8 years ago

So Brady in Denver.....yeah. Lot of game left, but woof.

#6156 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So Brady in Denver.....yeah. Lot of game left, but woof.

He is getting pounded!

#6157 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

He is getting pounded!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6158 8 years ago

Anyone remember when Demaryius Thomas was an NFL-caliber WR? Of course it's hard to imagine now but his game could have once been described as competent!

#6159 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Anyone remember when Demaryius Thomas was an NFL-caliber WR? Of course it's hard to imagine now but his game could have once been described as competent!

Did his skill disappear with Manning's?

#6160 8 years ago

Their careers are on the same arc, although Manning has 11 years on him. I can only assume this is Thomas's last season as well.

#6161 8 years ago

I just meant that a WR's production relies heavily on a QB's. If the QB plays bad, the WR plays bad. What makes you think Thomas is done? That's a bold thought.

#6162 8 years ago

Broncs hit Gronk in the knees and now he's hurt.

#6163 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Broncs hit Gronk in the knees and now he's hurt.

Pretty much the only way he can be tackled. Sucks.

#6164 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pretty much the only way he can be tackled. Sucks.

I thought it was funny he took exception to Broncos players saying that's how they would tackle him.

#6165 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I thought it was funny he took exception to Broncos players saying that's how they would tackle him.

I mean how would they outside of that? They would just bounce off him. Haha that and the defenseless receiver rule eliminates the high hit.

#6166 8 years ago

If I miss one more play due to CBS's super slo-mo replay of previous play someone is getting stabbed. Maybe a producer. Or Kaneda. Possibly Jim Nance. Probably Demarius Thomas.

#6167 8 years ago

I really hate drives that have great plays and end in nothing.

#6168 8 years ago

Von Miller is destroying Brady. And I'm loving every minute of it!

#6169 8 years ago

The saddest part of watching these last few weeks is the commercials for golf/soccer or whatever "sport" and realizing how sucky the rest of the winter is going to be.

#6170 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The saddest part of watching these last few weeks is the commercials for golf/soccer or whatever "sport" and realizing how sucky the rest of the winter is going to be.

You could always watch the Bucks. FEAR THE DEER!

#6171 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Get into the PBA. Pete Weber baby!!

#6172 8 years ago

Before the football game started, I was watching the World Championship of Ping Pong. It was pretty tense and exciting.

#6173 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Time to become a Nascar fan. It's like watching golf, but with the occasional car wreck. Now if only they could get Danica to start racing in a spandex jumpsuit.

#6174 8 years ago

Not looking too hot for the Pats....

#6175 8 years ago

I LOVE this Denver defense.

#6176 8 years ago

NE O-line is terrible

#6177 8 years ago

Why the fuck is Ed Hoculi helping Brady up.

#6178 8 years ago

Pats should have went for FG on prior position, 3 FG wins it. While a TD and 2point conversion is still tie.

#6179 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Time to become a Nascar fan. It's like watching golf, but with the occasional car wreck. Now if only they could get Danica to start racing in a spandex jumpsuit.

Thread eject issued

#6180 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Don't worry - tennis season is starting!

#6181 8 years ago

I think that was a mistake to challenge that. What if it's ruled a catch but not a fumble? Then it's a NE first down.

#6182 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Don't worry - tennis season is starting!
» YouTube video

I did have a bunch of Martina Navratilova posters all over my walls as a youngster, what a hotty!

#6183 8 years ago

Passing on 2 FG attempts is crazy. Can't count on both a TD and and 2-point conversion.

#6184 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Passing on 2 FG attempts is crazy. Can't count on both a TD and and 2-point conversion.

It didn't seem crazy at the time to me but now they could get in for the third FG for the win if they had taken the other two. Wild.

#6185 8 years ago

That Gronk catch was awesome!

#6187 8 years ago

That extra point miss burns really bad I'm sure.

#6188 8 years ago

Stupid missed extra point on first TD was the first missed PAT in like 9 years for Gostoski. Plus passing on two FG was dumb.

#6189 8 years ago

NO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

#6190 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

NO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

All that really matters.
Guess the balls were too inflated for the pats...

#6191 8 years ago

I'm happy. Go cardinals!

#6192 8 years ago

Gostoski isn't gonna get that raise this year.

#6193 8 years ago

brady completes 2 clutch throws on 4th downs. He's just incredible. Plus getting rid of it before a few sacks. He did everything he could. I'm going to say he's the best QB I've ever seen. You can say bradshaw with his super bowl wins is just as good, but bradys team is dismantled every season and he still finds a way to win. Manning didn't show me anything 4th quarter.
Please get rid of sideline reporters, they add absolutely nothing the broadcast guys can't.

#6194 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

brady completes 2 clutch throws on 4th downs. He's just incredible. Plus getting rid of it before a few sacks. He did everything he could. I'm going to say he's the best QB I've ever seen. You can say bradshaw with his super bowl wins is just as good, but bradys team is dismantled every season and he still finds a way to win. Manning didn't show me anything 4th quarter.
Please get rid of sideline reporters, they add absolutely nothing the broadcast guys can't.

How many sacs? How many ints?

Guy is not as good as you think. Right now without a doubt, Peyton is better.

#6195 8 years ago

He got put on his ass just like the Dolphins did to him. I'll give him this though, he's one of the most determined players I've ever seen.

Congrats to the better team, the Broncos!

Now go Cardinals!

#6196 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Manning didn't show me anything 4th quarter.

He showed me that even though he has almost nothing left in the tank, he can beat arguably the best QB in our generation and make yet another SB when many counted him out.

#6197 8 years ago

offensive line is not bradys fault. I saw manning sacked a few times for big losses while brady found way to get rid of it. Credit the defense as much as manning in that game.

#6198 8 years ago

last 4 min manning showed me nothing while brady showed me why he's better, IMO. 2 perfect passes on 4th down. Manning should have been able to get a few first downs and run out clock.

#6199 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

offensive line is not bradys fault. I saw manning sacked a few times for big losses while brady found way to get rid of it. Credit the defense as much as manning in that game.

Brady was pressured all day and had at least a few sacks. He also threw 2 inexcusable picks that were horrible throws. Those combined with the kissed FG and poor coaching decisions lost them the game. The Broncos played better all the way around.

#6200 8 years ago

And Broncos deserved the win, no question. But that last drive by brady was incredible. Would have been interesting to see who would have won in overtime. But the past is the past.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75,737 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/124 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.