spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 1,513.
#6101 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That's a good point. But man, those lame ducks he throws, crazy he can even complete passes.

I think maybe when you get super old the ball spins in a different direction or something. It's like the way the toilets flush in the southern hemisphere. We need that sports science guy to look into it

#6102 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

One last run?

huzzah_(resized).jpg

Most wins by an NFL QB ever!

PM_(resized).jpgPM_(resized).jpg

#6103 8 years ago

CefuRCa_(resized).jpgCefuRCa_(resized).jpg43501754_(resized).jpg43501754_(resized).jpg

#6104 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I hear the steeler fans wear gloves when they play pinball, pretty douchey.

Just like the team, we're trying to cover all our championship rings.

#6106 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah yeah, we got it. Haha

#6108 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How many ya got?

#6109 8 years ago

This is the fifth time Brady's team has played Manning's team in the playoffs and this will be the rubber match.

#6110 8 years ago

For divisional championships I pick broncos and cardinals

#6111 8 years ago

I'm going Broncos + Carolina

#6112 8 years ago

New England and Arizona

#6113 8 years ago

Denver and Carolina next week.

#6114 8 years ago

NE + Panthers

Peyton is a shell of his former self.

#6115 8 years ago

I forgot the game is being played in Denver. Brady is actually pretty bad when he goes up there. I say that game is going to be awesome. Slight edge to the Pats though.

I think the Cards have what it takes to win on the road, but the panthers look unstoppable. I'm going panthers, but would love to see Palmer make the SB

#6116 8 years ago

I guess I'd like to see Manning win it all. I'm mostly apathetic at this point, I'm just hoping for some good games.

#6117 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Peyton is a shell of his former self.

I doubt even Manning would argue with you. If Denver's going to win it will be on the D as it has been all year. It will be a tough game but I think they've got one more home win in the tank. I don't see them (or the Pats, frankly) beating Carolina in the Super Bowl, but one week at a time!

#6118 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I guess I'd like to see Manning win it all. I'm mostly apathetic at this point, I'm just hoping for some good games.

I agree.

Would be nice to see the old dog win it before he is put out to pasture.

Gonna take some major D to rush Brady and get an early sac or 2 to really give Denver a chance at winning I think...

As much as I would prefer a pony and cardinal SB, I think it wil be the opposite.

#6120 8 years ago

Patriots and Panthers in the Super Bowl.

Carolina dominated Seattle in the first half and coasted. Peyton was throwing a lot of wounded ducks last week. His receivers also dropped a lot of his passes. I doubt the weather in Denver will be any warmer on Sunday. Peyton does not like playing in cold weather.

#6121 8 years ago

Man I forget when I get that pissed drunk I start gaining SB rings

I don't think Denvers D is good enough to stop Pats, even though they don't play well there. I believe in the Panthers though

#6122 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK I think I remember that. Hell, I've watched them all! It's been a long time but right now I'm sitting in the same spot I watched that amazing Dolphins Chargers playoff game in 81. I loved that old Zenith.

fouts vs marino? That was probably the best game I ever saw.
Thank you KC, now I know why I don't live in vegas.

#6123 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

fouts vs marino? That was probably the best game I ever saw.

Although that was always a great matchup it was little before that. Fouts was there but the Dolphins got down by a 24-0 in the first quarter and an ineffective David Woodley was replaced by Don Strock and they came roaring back ending the first half with the infamous hook and ladder play. Chargers ended up winning in the end of overtime after an amazing second half by both teams. Final score 41-38.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_in_Miami

espn_gpp13_800_(resized).jpgespn_gpp13_800_(resized).jpg

#6124 8 years ago

The "give hilton a nutpunch" option in the poll still makes me snicker after 2 plus years. ha! Sorry, Hilton!

#6125 8 years ago

Hey, I won a nut punch to Hilton and bequeathed it to Flanker to deliver it..did he ever follow through?

#6126 8 years ago

Looks like Pats and Panthers are co-favorites to win this SB (slight favorite to Pats) and Pats are the early favorites for next year.

#6127 8 years ago

Any predictions where Kaepernick, RG3, and Manziel end up next year? Winner gets to deliver the Hilton nutpunch

#6128 8 years ago

Johnny football gets a nutpunch first.

#6129 8 years ago

I'm gonna pick Denver and Arizona. I like underdogs.

#6130 8 years ago

I think Kaepernick stays in SF or RGIII goes there. The only place that I can see Manizel going is Houston.

#6131 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I think Kaepernick stays in SF or RGIII goes there. The only place that I can see Manizel going is Houston.

Manziel to Dallas. Only Jerry jones is dumb enough to take a head case like him. Al Davis would have back in the day.

#6132 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Manziel to Dallas. Only Jerry jones is dumb enough to take a head case like him. Al Davis would have back in the day.

Isn't Manziel still on a bender? Hard to imagine anyone hiring him if he's not even pretending to be sober. Still, would love to see him in Dallas, couldn't happen to a nicer team!

#6133 8 years ago

Does it matter if he's sober? Manziel would probably play better than any of Houston's QBs even if he was drunk.

#6134 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Isnt Manziel still on a bender? Hard to imagine anyone hiring him if he's not even pretending to be sober. Still, would love to see him in Dallas, couldn't happen to a nicer team!

As a giants fan I would LOVE for him to be in Dallas. Or philly and washington for that matter.

#6135 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Hey, I won a nut punch to Hilton and bequeathed it to Flanker to deliver it..did he ever follow through?

I am not sure... does gentle stroking of the sac count? If so, then yes it was delivered by expert hands that were amazingly softer than expected...

#6136 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Any predictions where Kaepernick,

Kap isn't going anywhere. Chip might let him run which he's good at instead of shoe-horning into a Harbaugh Jr. and ruining his career.

#6137 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

As a giants fan I would LOVE for him to be in Dallas. Or philly and washington for that matter.

Precisely! I'm praying Philly takes another look at Tebow and the Cowboys roll the dice on Johnny. Would make next season in the NFC East a lot more entertaining.

#6138 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Kap isn't going anywhere. Chip might let him run which he's good at instead of shoe-horning into a Harbaugh Jr. and ruining his career.

Chip likes an accurate passer as well. They may keep him to try it but I'd say they'll end up going a different direction as well. I don't know what he's making this upcoming year but they may release him to save the money if he's just going to be a backup.

#6139 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Precisely! I'm praying Philly takes another look at Tebow and The Cowboys roll the dice on Johnny. Would make next season in the NFC East a lot more entertaining.

Honestly I think that would make the NFC east unwatchable.

#6140 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Chip likes an accurate passer as well. They may keep him to try it but I'd say they'll end up going a different direction as well. I don't know what he's making this upcoming year but they may release him to save the money if he's just going to be a backup.

He has a similar contract as dalton. Very performanced based and they can cut ties, clean this up coming season or next. Cannot remember.

#6141 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not if you're a giant fan.

#6142 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I didn't suggest it would be watchable, just entertaining (as Pinchorama points out, moreso for Giants fans)! Although I'd happily tune in to watch the Eagles lose with Tebow ...

#6143 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Chip likes an accurate passer as well. They may keep him to try it but I'd say they'll end up going a different direction as well.

Chip is also fucking crazy, so agreed we have no idea where he's going.
But the "accuracy" thing doesn't mean much here.

Foles 60.2 comp
Bradford 60.1
Kapernick 59.9

#6144 8 years ago

Patriots and Panthers both -3.5 book it!
Anyone else bummed out that the season is almost over?
Now my wife will expect me to pay attention to her

#6145 8 years ago

Big day today. Gotta try to finish stenciling my Atlantis cab before game time!

I got

Pats 32 Broncos 23
Cards 37 Panthers 34

#6146 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Big day today. Gotta try to finish stenciling my Atlantis cab before game time!
I got
Pats 32 Broncos 23
Cards 37 Panthers 34

I hate picking scores but those seem very high for the quality of defenses left in the playoffs.

#6147 8 years ago

It took Palmer 13 years to win one Playoff game (in OT with luck due to coin toss and GB not covering the best WR on the field). I mean GB flat out did not cover Fitz.

So it's almost lucky that Palmer won a single Playoff game. I don't see Cards being able to defeat the best team in the NFC.

As for Broncos, good defense, but they have either Peyton or Oswiler as their QB. So they are at a HUGE disadvantage in the most important position in football.

Both of the favorites should win today just as last week all the home team (favorites) won.

I'm not saying it's impossible for the underdogs to win, there could be some unexpected plays or injuries that can tip the balance but at this point, I believe the favorites (Pats and Panthers) are both the better team and should win.

I don't mind if Peyton wins today, but if he loses this should be his last game ever. So much respect, I only think he stayed 2 years too long. I was just watching an older game when Favre was in Minnesota and he was so much better than Peyton has been these past 2 years.

#6148 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

So they are at a HUGE disadvantage in the most important position in football.

Agreed, but they showed earlier in the season that they can beat the patriots even with that disadvantage.

I think both these games are gonna rock. Pats win in OT, Cards win by 7

#6149 8 years ago

Peyton gets a $2,000,000 bonus if Broncos win today

#6150 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agreed, but they showed earlier in the season that they can beat the patriots even with that disadvantage.
I think both these games are gonna rock. Pats win in OT, Cards win by 7

NE did lose to Broncos earlier in the season (OT) but they didn't have Edelman. Brady with Edelman was the best passer in the league without Edelman was average. In fact without Edelman Brady was dead last in yards per play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.