• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,319 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

al-bundy-polk-steelers1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191121-123218 (resized).png
C0904844-0136-4A4D-A139-EA17BE01E9DF (resized).jpeg
Figuring-out-how-the-Packers-can-make-the-playoffs (resized).jpg
pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-175453_Chrome (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg

There are 15987 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 320.
#5901 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Say Hello to the L.A. Rams.. Sorry St. Louis. Chargers going to share the stadium it looks like.

Good for St. Louis.

#5902 3 years ago

Hey all,

I just wanted to circle back to the NE v KC game.

As was pointed out Brady and the Pats looked bad during the last 7 or so weeks, as I said was since Edelman was injured.

Just heard on the radio, games that Elelman played Brady was top rated QB and games he missed he was middle of the pack according to QBR

Eye popping number, with Edelman the Pats averaged 6.9 yards per play (not pass play but overall per offensive play) games he missed they were at 4.7 yards per play.

Those numbers equal to best YPP and worst YPP in the league.

#5903 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hey all,
I just wanted to circle back to the NE v KC game.
As was pointed out Brady and the Pats looked bad during the last 7 or so weeks, as I said was since Edelman was injured.
Just heard on the radio, games that Elelman played Brady was top rated QB and games he missed he was middle of the pack according to QBR
Eye popping number, with Edelman the Pats averaged 6.9 yards per play (not pass play but overall per offensive play) games he missed they were at 4.7 yards per play.
Those numbers equal to best YPP and worst YPP in the league.

Edelman is supposed to play. It's going to be interesting.

#5904 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Edelman is supposed to play. It's going to be interesting.

I don't want to downplay KC, I was hoping the Bengals had won, would have sent KC to Denver, KC playing very well.

I just think realistically it's hard for any team to beat Brady at home in the playoffs.

And I'm hoping for one more meeting of Brady and Peyton.

#5905 3 years ago

Rams belong back in LA. Didn't seem like anybody ever wanted or cared about them in St Louis except for when the bandwagon was rolling during the Greatest Show on Turf.

I'd like to see the Chargers stay put. That's what this was all about, giving them some serious leverage to get a new stadium built. We'll see what happens. Gonna be an awkward season for the fans in San Diego next season. I predict much unruly behavior.

#5907 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rams belong back in LA.

No, they belong back in Cleveland. Chargers came from LA.

But Inglewood is the perfect choice for a new football stadium.

ende_(resized).jpg

#5908 3 years ago

Inglewood, always up to no good.

#5909 3 years ago

I don't know what they are thinking but I go thru Inglewood as fast as I can and don't stop. I'm sure plenty that live there will be able to cover the $200+ ticket prices. No, really there are much better locations in So Cal now. But we'll see.

#5910 3 years ago

I would put $200 on KC to win it all. $200 at 10 to 1 = nice pinball machine.

#5911 3 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

GOod luck with that.

#5912 3 years ago

I don't know about winning it all but KC has a good chance with the Patriots after what I saw Miami do to them in the last week of the season.

#5913 3 years ago

Plus we are talking 11 straight wins as opposed to losing 4 of the last 6, bye week or not.

#5914 3 years ago

I would be very very surprised if KC even comes close to winning this weekend.

#5915 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't know about winning it all but KC has a good chance with the Patriots after what I saw Miami do to them in the last week of the season.

that Miami game was funky, if you saw the game something was not with the play calling.

In the first half, Brady handed off 21 times and threw the ball five times.

Hopefully the week off will improve their play significantly.

#5916 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

if you saw the game something was not with the play calling.

In the first half, Brady handed off 21 times and threw the ball five times.

Yeah, the offensive line couldn't block for the pass so Brady spent a lot of time on his ass. They really couldn't block for the run either. They better get their shit together or KC 's D will be spending a lot of time in the NE backfield.

The floundering fish held the high flying Pats offense to 196 total yards that day while they were trying to lock up home field advantage. The fins ended up with 438 yards.

#5917 3 years ago

I hear the Chargers signed up too. Inglewood, sports capital of the world.

#5918 3 years ago

St. Louis decided to spend their money on education and other needs rather than pad the pockets of a billionaire. St. Louis is a good sports town but baseball will always be #1 there.

#5919 3 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Of all the remaining teams, KC hasn't shown any signs of weakness recently.

#5920 3 years ago

NE & Arizona in the SB.

#5921 3 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

KC hasn't shown any signs of weakness recently.

They look a lot less weak than some other team.

#5922 3 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Of all the remaining teams, KC hasn't shown any signs of weakness recently.

Maclin's leg has been pretty weak recently.

#5923 3 years ago

KC has a lot of banged up players this week.

#5924 3 years ago

The 49ers pick up Kelly as their HC. It's like they hate winning.

#5925 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

and Mike Holmgren recently expressed interest in the position. maybe he's too old.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/29/holmgren-still-wants-to-coach-the-49ers/

#5926 3 years ago

Wow, you can expect a major change in the roster if Kelly has the same power he had in Philly.

#5927 3 years ago

Maybe he'll take Byron Maxwell and Demarco Murry with him?

#5928 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Wow, you can expect a major change in the roster if Kelly has the same power he had in Philly.

Baalke would never give that up or did he? I haven't read any details on the signing.

#5929 3 years ago

I could see Kelly working wonders with Kaepernick. That was the one thing he never had in Philly that was imperative to his system, a QB that can run. I could also see him going with RGIII.

#5930 3 years ago

Ken McAdoo to coach the giants and coughlin maybe to the eagles. How the hell does Jason Garret still have a job?

#5931 3 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

and Mike Holmgren recently expressed interest in the position. maybe he's too old.

I don't know if he's too old, but it can't help that he's been removed from coaching for a decade (a guess). I thought he'd make a good president, but I guess I was wrong about that one.

#5932 3 years ago

Doug Pederson named new Eagles HC. I like it!

#5933 3 years ago

Doug Pederson named new Eagles HC. I like it!

Seems like they should wait till after they win the Superbowl before announcing stuff like this? Might be a distraction?

#5934 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I could see Kelly working wonders with Kaepernick. That was the one thing he never had in Philly that was imperative to his system, a QB that can run. I could also see him going with RGIII.

I could also see him running this team into the ground too, hopefully the 49ers don't give him full control

#5935 3 years ago

Happy playoff weekend!

Chiefs
Packers
Hawks
Steelers

I like the underdogs this weekend!

#5936 3 years ago

KC @ NE -5.5
GB @ ARZ -6.5
SEA @ CAR -1.5
PIT @ DEN - 7.5

Really hard to bet against Brady in Foxboro but their O line is a mess. Gronk is banged up. Chiefs D can pressure Brady and Bradys weakness is pressure up the middle. Macklin injury is big for KC. PICK: KC + 5.5

Arizona should roll. GB finally got the run going last week but Arizona run D is 8th, WSH 30th. Addams out. Who's Rodgers going to throw it too. PICK: ARZ - 6.5

Hardest game to bet but best to watch. Sea playing with house money after lucky win in Min. Car defense banged up. Really hard to bet against Sea the past few years in playoffs. Will see if Newton is ready to step up into top tier of QBs. Hard on Sea traveling all over the country. Home field and bye makes difference. PICK: CAR - 1.5

Still unknown if Ben can play in Den. Says he won't start if he can't throw it 25 yards. Brown out. Williams out. Den defense still awesome. If Pit was healthy they'd win. Their not. PICK: DEN - 7.5

Enjoy the games today and tomorrow.

#5937 3 years ago

Fire alarms pulled at the Chiefs' hotel last night. Scumbag pats fans taking after their team.

#5938 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Fire alarms pulled at the Chiefs' hotel last night. Scumbag pats fans taking after their team.

It's just upper east coast people in general, douchebags..... Although tilt master is cool!

#5939 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Stuff happens in every city. Very common and pretty hilarious if you ask me.

#5940 3 years ago

Any of you guys played a Gottlieb Pro Football? One just came up for sale for $400 Canadian. Hopefully he'll hold it so I don't miss this weekends games. 8 hour roadie for it

#5941 3 years ago

My relatives out in LA still root for the Rams after all these years. To me this was the best possible team to move to LA.

This also puts real football back into the biggest media market in the country. Hopefully it takes even more wind out of soccer's sails.

#5942 3 years ago

never heard of it

#5943 3 years ago

playoffs_(resized).jpg

#5944 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

My relatives out in LA still root for the Rams after all these years. To me this was the best possible team to move to LA.

As a native I'd rather root for teams that were born and bred here instead of getting somebody elses rejects. Being the Chargers are the only team originally from LA that would have made more sense or somebody new. But here come the lambs again, like it or not.

#5945 3 years ago

As I said, NE looks like a different team than lost to Miami when Brady had 5 passes in the first half no?

NE was not trying to win that Miami game, just trying to get out of town with the minimal injuries in that game. It's all about the playoffs not the regular season.

#5946 3 years ago

Somebody better slip NE some more of that synthetic stuff at halftime or KC is doomed

#5947 3 years ago

It's over.

Brady scores two rushing TDs on consecutive plays.

image_(resized).png

#5948 3 years ago

You don't want to bet against the pats in the playoffs. They are dismantling the hottest team in the NFL.

#5949 3 years ago

I am concerned that no one on KC has been informed about what happens to the clock when you carry the ball out of bounds

#5950 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 24.00
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 15987 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 320.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside