Topic Stats

• 29,934 posts
  • 416 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by ralphwiggum
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,280 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy.gif
download (resized).jpeg
141729222_3667569560008051_1438726216779814965_o (resized).jpg
126A6E05-9C86-4B01-ACE9-5068A1D7519E (resized).png
614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
140054414_3810924239021976_7570818018834808219_n (resized).png
giphy.gif
634B8499-25EA-4011-A124-63951257456B (resized).jpeg
3A9D2AA7-A6CB-4957-8AF0-C41D63353CE1 (resized).jpeg
2BEDE0F0-8934-4B03-BF89-69ADFE43B74E (resized).jpeg
3968CA10-EE7E-4D60-BD96-FEAA87F43472 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-174024~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210124-173857~2 (resized).png
A6A27ECC-6C7E-4BB0-A5B7-27D8FEF2B5E1 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-172151~2 (resized).png

There are 29934 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 599.
#5801 5 years ago

pasted_image_(resized).png

#5802 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

FUCK! Only the Vikings could fuck that up.

Nah. Bungles too.

#5803 5 years ago

Double

#5804 5 years ago

3 home teams down, one more to go!

#5805 5 years ago

#5807 5 years ago

Looked like he hit the ground first on that kick.

still can't get cincy game out of my head. I have no skin in the game, but my 2 cents. I thought the hit on rb was illegal . He was technicaly a runner, but looked like helmet to helmet which I've seen called before. I don't mind trash being thrown, shows passion. Of course I'm from philly too, so we like to throw anything handy. I still don't get the 15 yard call at the end. Cincy should have kneeled down instead of running it. wastes pitts time outs , kick the field goal. I guess Pittsburgh deserved it from that amazing catch in the end zone alone. Again, don't want to see anyone injured, but loved finally seeing a smash mouth game again. Dick butkus and jack tatum must be smiling.

#5808 5 years ago

First time in my life I'm rooting for the Foreskins

#5809 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

3 home teams down, one more to go!

Let's go Packers!!

Still hoping for a Chiefs/Packers Superbowl for 50th anniversary!

#5810 5 years ago

We might put the waterboy at LT by the end of this game.

#5811 5 years ago

I think Vikings kicker is looking for a new gig. Perhaps he can block?

#5812 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We might put the waterboy at LT by the end of this game.

I hear Favre wants to come back?

#5813 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

If my name was taco I would lobby for more kickers on the Packer roster

Quoted from Leechman:

I hear Favre wants to come back?

Who?

#5814 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Laces were in. Not his fault. I bet he will just do the normal thing and assume the identity of a missing person, get a sex change, kidnap a NFL player and team mascot, requiring the work of a pet detective to bring him/her down.

#5815 5 years ago

Jordan Reed is a fantasy first rounder next year, fellas.

#5816 5 years ago

Who?

He's just an actor in Something About Mary. Sorry, you must not have seen that movie?

#5817 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Jordan Reed is a fantasy first rounder next year, fellas.

Yeah for the team that loses their league. Haha

#5819 5 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Who?
He's just an actor in Something About Mary. Sorry, you must not have seen that movie?

Is that wear he jizzes in her hair?

#5820 5 years ago

The picture is from yesterday, playoff party in my pub. I am the one right with the black cap. We watched the steelers game till 7 o'clock in the morning. And I think today will be a long night too. Today everybody is in seahawks outfit!^^ Oh man, I almost couldn't watch the last fieldgoal try.....

12540817_1064904966875464_4663310399716096449_n_(resized).jpg

#5821 5 years ago

A Packer first half TD? Weird.

#5822 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah for the team that loses their league. Haha

I mean I wouldn't have said anything if centerflank hadn't thumbed up this comment, but Reed scored a 24 yard touchdown on the very next play after he posted that.

#5823 5 years ago

Anyway, good game so far. Redskins defense on the cusp of being exposed I think, though.

#5824 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I mean I wouldn't have said anything if centerflank hadn't thumbed up this comment, but Reed scored a 24 yard touchdown on the very next play after he posted that.

Reed is a great TE, I had him in fantasy this year.....

#5825 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Haha. Cool. So that proves he should be a first rounder next season? Sorry don't see it. Maybe in a 16 team league, but that's still a stretch.

#5826 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Reed is a great TE, I had him in fantasy this year.....

Am I still welcome to your league next year? Cause that would be awesome!

#5827 5 years ago

Man, I have not watched a Skins game this year, Cousins is MONEY. He looks really good out there!

#5828 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Cool. So that proves he should be a first rounder next season? Sorry don't see it. Maybe in a 16 team league, but that's still a stretch.

Had more fantasy points per game than Gronk (or anyone else) this year. (Depending on ppr rules etc). He was injured early though.

#5829 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Had more fantasy points per game than Gronk (or anyone else) this year. (Depending on ppr rules etc). He was injured early though.

I don't think any TE is worth a first round pick. Same with QB.

#5830 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don't think any TE is worth a first round pick. Same with QB.

I won my league picking Gronk in the first round. Second place guy had Reed (didn't pick him in the first obviously - got him real late). 12 team league though.

#5831 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Man, I have not watched a Skins game this year, Cousins is MONEY. He looks really good out there!

Yes, was it you and chuck wurt I promised? I'll get you 2 in.

#5832 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I won my league picking Gronk in the first round. Second place guy had Reed (didn't pick him in the first obviously - got him real late). 12 team league though.

Nice work. Not saying it can't work out, just saying I don't think it's a good idea. I win regularly and have never taken a TE in the first round.

#5833 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Anyway, good game so far. Redskins defense on the cusp of being exposed I think, though.

:/

#5834 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yes, was it you and chuck wurt I promised? I'll get you 2 in.

Ya us 2. Should be fun! Thanks for gettin us in.

#5835 5 years ago

Starks should have been the feature back all year. Way more explosive than Lacy who's tough to watch. Fat and slow. Only use him for a yard or two. When Lacy broke away for 30 yards and they said that was his longest run of the year I had to laugh.

#5836 5 years ago

Wow. Skins looked really bad in this game. Good job to the packers. Looking like they could make a run here. The game in AZ should be all time.

#5837 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. Skins looked really bad in this game. Good job to the packers. Looking like they could make a run here. The game in AZ should be all time.

The skins are mediocre. Best group of receivers in the league, but nothing else special, and a bad defense. I wouldn't put much stock in this game. a good defense can fluster the packers.

#5838 5 years ago

Good challenge for Green Bay. Skins not smart enough go to hurry the play.

#5839 5 years ago

Kirk should take a knee again!

#5840 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

The skins are mediocre. Best group of receivers in the league, but nothing else special, and a bad defense. I wouldn't put much stock in this game. a good defense can fluster the packers.

Agreed. Makes me wonder if it would be better to take the 6 best records and not division winners. However, skins probably would've gotten in still. A lot of bad teams this year.

#5841 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Skins will beat the Packers easy, I'll be there to enjoy it.

Hope you enjoyed the game!

#5842 5 years ago

Kkuoppamaki and I are the 2 smartest people in this thread.

Screen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.18.01_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.19.11_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.19.43_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.16.27_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.15.46_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.16.42_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.16.52_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.17.00_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-10_at_7.17.23_PM_(resized).png

#5843 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Kkuoppamaki and I are the 2 smartest people in this thread.

Because you're ignoring Whysnow?
Congrats on the Pack road win!

#5844 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Because you're ignoring Whysnow?
Congrats on the Pack road win!

Oh, he made picks? If i cant see them they don't count......what were they?

Thanks, that win felt good after struggling the past few months.....

#5845 5 years ago

Lost amidst the finger-pointing at the Cincinnati Bengals' utter collapse at the end of their playoff loss against the Pittsburgh Steelers is the strange actions by Steelers linebackers coach and former player Joey Porter.

As Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was being tended to by trainers and staff of the Steelers, Porter came on the field. As Brown was being led off the field by said trainers, Porter lingered in the middle of the field and chattered with an official and some Bengals.

Rule 13.1.2 is pretty clear:

Either or both team attendants and their helpers may enter the field to attend their team during a team timeout by either team. No other non-player may come on the field without the Referee's permission, unless he is an incoming substitute (5-2-2).

During any team timeout, all playing rules continue in force. Representatives of either team are prohibited from entering the field unless they are incoming substitutes, or team attendants or trainers entering to provide for the welfare of a player, and any game-type activities are prohibited on the Field of Play.

Not even head coaches are allowed on the field.

Porter is not a trainer for the Steelers, he's a linebackers coach. Is it possible Porter obtained permission from an official to come onto the field in a heated game between two rivals? Unlikely.

If he did get permission, there should be big questions about that too. He's not a trainer, and it was the Steelers offense that was on the field, not the defense. So why would a defensive coach and former player like Porter, in a heated game like that, be allowed on the field?

Beyond Porter's presence on the field, his insertion into a huddle of Bengals players was totally inappropriate. He wasn't keeping his players from a scuffle, he was starting one. Mind you, the rule makes it clear why he could possibly have conceivably been given permission to enter the field: "to provide for the welfare of a player." That doesn't include talking to the opposing team as the injured player is being helped off the field behind you.

In addition, it was Porter's presence that led to Adam Jones' dead-ball personal foul, giving the Steelers a 35-yard field goal to win the game. If Jones got flagged, it's hard to understand why a non-player with no business on the field was not. This certainly seems like a foul by Porter that should have drawn a 15-yard penalty, particularly in a game featuring such hatred between the two teams.

#5846 5 years ago

So all the home teams lost this weekend. I can think of at least one that is not going to have it easy next weekend.

#5847 5 years ago

chiefs patriots is going to be fun. steelers, I don't know if they have anything left in the tank after yesterday and rothesberger injured. Seahawks panthers, another good game. Packers looked good, but I think arizona will outscore them. I kind of like KC to sneak in and take the whole thing. just my 2cents.
kc
den
ariz
seattle

#5848 5 years ago

My picks for next week:

Broncos over steelers
Chiefs over pats (fuck the pats)
Cards over the pack
Panthers over the Hawks.

#5849 5 years ago

jesster64, I pretty much agree and said as much earlier in this thread. In fact I noted it here as it happened during the game, even before all the end-of-game evaluation. Totally correct imo. Responses here on the forum minimized it with unsubstantiated claims that it happens often. I left it at that. I do agree that coaches are rarely on the field, let alone what Porter did.

This will bake your noodle even more. I saw and posted here the same ref shortcomings during the game that were reported in the following link, though I don't agree that the ref's were inherently incapable of doing a good job of refereeing. Read at your own potential consternation. http://sportsworld.nbcsports.com/bengals-steelers-referees-vontaze-burfict-antonio-brown-joey-porter/

I had no skin in the game and have moved on. But it was nice to see I was not alone in my views.

#5850 5 years ago

and I gave you a few thumbs ups for your posts. didn't think it was right when you were piled on because I thought the same thing. BUT, on with the playoffs. seattle carolina might have some hits involved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 44.95
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 29934 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 599.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside