Topic Stats

• 20,525 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,646 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg
8CBA57CC-DFED-4A7D-90F7-96840E4BE4A3 (resized).jpeg

There are 20525 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 411.
#5701 4 years ago

CRAZY. A fumble is inexcusable. Totally. Wild game.

#5702 4 years ago

Big Ben is coming into this game for the final drive. Calling it.

#5703 4 years ago

Wow. Roethlisberger sp? is on. Here we go.

#5704 4 years ago

54 seconds left

#5705 4 years ago

Woohoo! This is a game!

Can Big Ben do this?

#5706 4 years ago

The complete opposite of the first game today.

#5707 4 years ago

With all the issues the Steelers had with missed FG's this year how funny would it be to see them lose on a missed attempt?

#5708 4 years ago

Beautiful foot tackle.

#5709 4 years ago

Wow.

#5710 4 years ago

what was the jones penalty? I didn't see it even in replay

#5711 4 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

what was the jones penalty? I didn't see it even in replay

He shoved porter.

Hail Mary!

#5712 4 years ago

Maybe Dalton can get that first playoff win next year.

#5713 4 years ago

Who dey? A bunch of fucking morons who gave their game away.

Nice win steelers.

#5714 4 years ago

From what I saw a Steelers coach was in the middle of the playfield and was beaking to Cinci players. Jones took offence and got in his face. He got called. WTF was a steelers coach doing there? Sad all the way around imo.

#5715 4 years ago

Insanely undisciplined! SAD! Unfortunately there may be another coaching vacancy.

#5716 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Who dey? A bunch of fucking morons who gave their game away.
Nice win steelers.

Fitting that Burfict and Pacman put there dunce caps on to end an otherwise good season for the Bengals.

#5717 4 years ago

OMG, crazy ending. Cincy, including fans, stay classy

#5718 4 years ago

Steelers got away with far more that game than cinci. I wish it would have been called more fairly. It totally ended up changing the game.

#5719 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Fitting that Burfict and Pacman put there dunce caps on to end an otherwise good season for the Bengals.

Jones always has been a head case. Somehow I'm not surprised.

The question comes down to Antonio brown and Big Ben. And of course their lack of running game.

#5720 4 years ago

How can you "give" the game to the steelers on that jones call? WOW!!!

#5721 4 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

From what I saw a Steelers coach was in the middle of the playfield and was beaking to Cinci players. Jones took offences and got in his face. He got called. WTF was a steelers coach doing there? Sad all the way around imo.

He was out there for the injured player. Coaches are allowed on the field. The Q should be why the bengals D players didn't step back and give room. Porter was already intentionally bumped into and when Burfict was trying to pat brown on the back they shoved a different coach. Jus sayin.....

#5722 4 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

The refs totally did that. On top of non-calling some significant Steelers penalties imo.

#5723 4 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

That added 15 yards but the kicker would have hit it from 49 likely instead of 34.

He drilled that 34 yard kick dead center.

#5724 4 years ago

Bengals (and fans) showed zero class. It's rough losing but do so with some tact.

#5725 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He was out there for the injured player. Coaches are allowed on the field. The Q should be why the bengals D players didn't step back and give room. Porter was already intentionally bumped into and when Burfict was trying to pat brown on the back they shoved a different coach. Jus sayin.....

Coaches don't usually go on the field by any means from what I've seen. It's the injury support staff on there. I didn't see the Porter bump. Just saying there was a lot going on. Bengals were called for it by refs most of the time. Steelers not near as much.

#5726 4 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Coaches don't usually go on the field by any means from what I've seen. It's the injury support staff on there. I didn't see the Porter bump. Just saying there was a lot going on. Bengals were called on most by refs. Steelers not so much.

I've seen many diff coaches on the field during an injury timeout. It's quite common. Surprised brown didn't break anything, luckily he was hit in a way that the spine bends well.

#5727 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The question comes down to Antonio brown and Big Ben. And of course their lack of running game.

I thought they ran the ball very well.

#5728 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Jones might be making it rain later on tonight.

#5729 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Jones might be making it rain later on tonight.

Yeah to both some strippers and the league . Fines incoming especially for that spearing of A. Brown.

#5730 4 years ago

Believe Jones was called for contacting an official.

#5731 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I thought they ran the ball very well.

Todd and Toussaint did a good job no doubt. 120 yards between them. Going to be interesting against Denver and their D.

#5732 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Believe Jones was called for contacting an official.

They probably could have thrown more than a few flags during that whole spiel. Burfict should have stayed in the tunnel when he ran that INT back.

#5733 4 years ago

You can't blame the refs for that inexcusable loss of player control. Cincy fans, players... Deserved that loss. All but Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton anyways. Boo when your players get shutdown, Cheer when players get hurt, Sad day to call yourself a bengals fan today, sorry guys but steelers deserved that one especially with Big Ben coming back in for that final drive.

#5734 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They probably could have thrown more than a few flags during that whole spiel. Burfict should have stayed in the tunnel when he ran that INT back.

Rofl too true!

#5735 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You can't blame the refs for that inexcusable loss of player control. Cincy fans, players... Deserved that loss. All but Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton anyways. Boo when your players get shutdown, Cheer when players get hurt, Sad day to call yourself a bengals fan today, sorry guys but steelers deserved that one especially with Big Ben coming back in for that final drive.

I like Marvin Lewis. He is a great coach. This isn't on him at all. And the cincy fans throwing garbage at Big Ben when he's on the cart? Wow. That's incredible. You have to just shake your heads.

#5736 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I like Marvin Lewis. He is a great coach. This isn't on him at all. And the cincy fans throwing garbage at Big Ben when he's on the cart? Wow. That's incredible. You have to just shake your heads.

I agree. I like both coaches. And Marvin did everything a coach is supposed to do in that game. The only thing I question is running the ball instead of kneeling; even though steelers had 3 timeouts, they had a backup QB that was no threat. No one expected Roethelsberger to come back especially since he didn't come in on the previous drive which looked to be the final drive of the game. Kneel, chip a field goal and rely on the presumable backup QB to get the steelers a TD

#5737 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I've seen many diff coaches on the field during an injury timeout. It's quite common. Surprised brown didn't break anything, luckily he was hit in a way that the spine bends well.

You're not seeing that, or it is illegal but non-called. Coaches aren't allowed on the pf, only attendants basically. http://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/2015-nfl-rulebook/#rule-13.-non-player-conduct

That burfict hit on brown was terrible.

#5738 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The officials were pretty consistent that running their mouths wasn't going to get penalties but physical actions were getting called. I thought they did a pretty good job. The hit on Bernard should have been helmet to helmet. The steelers getting a defenseless receiver call I didn't agree with.

It was a great game that could have had a great ending if those penalties at the end wouldn't have happened. I enjoyed the smash mouth chippiness of it all. I liked that the fans tossed the debris on the field. It reminded me of games from the past.

#5739 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I like Marvin Lewis. He is a great coach. This isn't on him at all

He should have takin control of that bumb burfect. It's totally on him. Let his players get out of hand and did nothing about it. Showed no leadership. Should be out on his ass tomorrow.

#5740 4 years ago

Well, anyways, game is in the record books, hope the 2 games tomorrow offer us just as much excitement as the Steeler game.

The Chiefs game was a snoozer for non chief fans. Texans really need to find a capable QB and quickly. They should offer Jerry Jones unlimited hookers for Romo.

#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, anyways, game is in the record books, hope the 2 games tomorrow offer us just as much excitement as the Steeler game.
The Chiefs game was a snoozer for non chief fans. Texans really need to find a capable QB and quickly. They should offer Jerry Jones unlimited hookers for Romo.

They will be in the same situation they are in now when Romo cracks something the first game of the season.

#5742 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

It did interest me how bad Hoyer was playing. I couldn't believe Texans coach didn't pull him. It was fun seeing the Chiefs fans take over Reliant Stadium too.

#5743 4 years ago

2 road teams won today, hope the 2 home teams win tomorrow (sorry flank )

#5744 4 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

You're not seeing that, or it is illegal but non-called. Coaches aren't allowed on the pf, only attendants basically. http://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/2015-nfl-rulebook/#rule-13.-non-player-conduct
That burfict hit on brown was terrible.

I called it right. It was the Steelers linebackers coach Porter on the field beaking in the face of Cinci players. Coaches are not allowed on the play field, and a linebacker coach on the field with a wide receiver injury. Wow. This action, with Adam pacman Jones taking offense, results in the penalty against Jones and can be found here. Starting at 3:22.

I saw some terrible officiating with Pittsburgh getting away with some significant poor conduct leading up to and including these plays. Sad. Even called it out in my live time posts on the last page.

The video also shows what just preceded it around 1:00+. Burfict puts a conciliatory hand on Brown's shoulder, a steelers attendant pushes him away, and on the right side Porter is beaking with bengals players.

#5745 4 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

I called it right. It was the Steelers linebackers coach Porter on the field beaking in the face of Cinci players. Coaches not allowed on the play field, and a linebacker coach on the field with a wide receiver injury. Wow. This action, with Adam pacman Jones taking offense, results in the penalty against Jones can be found here. Starting at 3:22.
» YouTube video
I'm seeing some terrible officiating with Pittsburgh getting away with some significant poor conduct leading up to and including these plays. Sad.

Come now, you can't defend the bengals after that. Even if the refs didn't give Pittsburg another 15 yards, the hit by Burfict was atrocious and unnecessary. He clearly couldn't control his emotions when it came down to it and went in to hurt someone and did just that. Inexcusable. And that penalty alone put steelers in FG range.

#5746 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Come now, you can't defend the bengals after that. Even if the refs didn't give Pittsburg another 15 yards, the hit by Burfict was atrocious and unnecessary.

I'm not talking about the Burfict hit on Brown. Already made my statement on that. Though it was about as flagrant as the Pittsburgh hit on Bernard, which was non called just a few minutes earlier. Pot kettle black. On top of that flagrant hit Pittsburgh was happy to throw the challenge flag to get the ball after review saying there was a the fumble during that head hit. Sad.

At least watch the video I posted showing what preceded and caused the Pacman Jones call. Decide for yourself.

#5747 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

2 road teams won today, hope the 2 home teams win tomorrow (sorry flank)

Dammit Eskb....... Root for the Pack Bro! I'd be thrilled with one more week of playoffs!

#5748 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

It did interest me how bad Hoyer was playing. I couldn't believe Texans coach didn't pull him. It was fun seeing the Chiefs fans take over Reliant Stadium too.

Weed Man was not a better option, had to stick with Hoyer even though it didn't matter.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

They will be in the same situation they are in now when Romo cracks something the first game of the season.

They could trade for Cousins, that guy dominated that weak ass division.

#5749 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They could trade for Cousins, that guy dominated that weak ass division.

May be but with no better options available there is no way the skins give him up. There are just no serviceable qb's out there. No one except for Jerry jones will pick up Menziel RG3 is borderline a cripple.

And yeah the NFC east sucks shit. It's the new afc south.

#5750 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

May be but with no better options available there is no way the skins gives him up. There are just no serviceable qb's out there. No one except for Jerry jones will pick up Menziel RG3 is borderline a cripple.

PFT reports that Washington is looking to franchise tag Cousins. Hard core if true.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 18.95
$ 29.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 48.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 20525 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 411.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside