• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 94 votes
    59%

(160 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191207-013827~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191206-095716~2 (resized).png
Yf2JO11.gif
extras (resized).png
apronbar (resized).png
source (2).gif
Jerry-Jones-all-year (resized).jpg
88F1ADEC-A718-49A2-9228-2F476C3A2373.gif
1562268200135 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
f_6611 (resized).jpg
AFB53186-90F1-4F7B-8435-AF6125797231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191204_153012 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191204-143950~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Dunkin (resized).jpg

There are 16882 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 338.
#5651 3 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Wilson found out he can play QB pretty well without having to worry about feeding him.

I really think Wilsons game stepped up the most when Graham went down. That is just part of the Seahawks game that they don't use. The TE. I really do think Wilson was worried about feeding Graham the most. I want to say wilsons second half tear started the week after Graham went down.

Just saying that for the playoffs if they had a 100% beastmode the whole way, that would be an extra shot in the arm.

But agreed that they seem to have a system in place for pretty much any running back to succeed. That bodes well going forward.

#5652 3 years ago

Yep, good point about Graham... almost forgot about him. Bet they would take that trade back. They can save a lot of cash not having Lynch and Graham next year. Although I assume they will keep Graham.

#5653 3 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yep, good point about Graham... almost forgot about him. Bet they would take that trade back. They can save a lot of cash not having Lynch and Graham next year. Although I assume they will keep Graham.

Yeah they traded one of their best lineman for Graham I think. I'm sure that was a sore subject for fans this whole season.

#5654 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah they traded one of their best lineman for Graham I think. I'm sure that was a sore subject for fans this whole season.

I think it was for Max Unger (pro bowl center) and their 1st round pick... holy ouch! Probably the only bad decision the Hawks have made in the last 5 years... not including that SB pass from the one yard line!

#5655 3 years ago

Marshawn's been reading the thread while getting back into game shape. Now he's pissed and looking for Teekee

nope_(resized).png

#5656 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Marshawn's been reading the thread while getting back into game shape. Now he's pissed and looking for Teekee
nope_(resized).png

Naw... he can't even handle the cold.

#5657 3 years ago

Watt at QB in the wildcat, that was hilarious!

#5658 3 years ago

Terrible Terrible Hoyer pass for a pick. Just Awful.

#5659 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

But dude, he used to play some qb!

#5660 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Maybe they should put watt in at qb rest of game?

#5661 3 years ago

FFS, I have Hoyer of course... Might be done this year for FF.

#5662 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

FFS, I have Hoyer of course... Might be done this year for FF.

Wow, how did you get stuck with that? Oh man.....

Go Chiefs, hoping you get this win Leechman!

#5663 3 years ago

Pulling for KC if for nothing else than Missourians losing a team. Plus Eric Berry.

ehehehehe_(resized).jpeg

#5664 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wow, how did you get stuck with that? Oh man.....
Go Chiefs, hoping you get this win Leechman!

By taking Lynch in the first round.....

#5665 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

LOL! Yeah, you are out, Sorry!

#5666 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

First rule of fantasy. Don't get your favorite team's players too early. Can bite you in the ass! So hard to lay off them though.

#5667 3 years ago

Don't worry Texan fans, Hoyer is gonna heat up and bring you back into this.

#5668 3 years ago

When you have to choose between 2 QB's that the Browns didn't want you know you're screwed!

#5669 3 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

When you have to choose between 2 QB's that the Browns didn't want you know you're screwed!

Post of the fucking year!! Well done sir.

#5670 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Post of the fucking year!! Well done sir.

The year's only 9 days old but I'll take it!

#5671 3 years ago

Should be safe to post this now!

Quoted from iceman44:

Houston is gonna whip KC's ass.
D is too tough at home plus KC has beaten the Little Sisters of the Poor on this "streak"

2-0 against one of the little sisters this year!

#5672 3 years ago

Did anyone in this thread pick the Texans to win the game? LOL! If you did, Im laughing at you.

#5673 3 years ago

No way. Like I said. I'm all about the hot teams entering the playoffs. Chiefs are hot!!

#5674 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Great match-ups week one, I can't wait!
Seahawks over Vikings.....Seahawks may be the hottest team in the NFL
Packers over the Redskins......experience is the only reason for this pick, it's going to be tough for the Pack on the road
Bengals over the Steelers.....AJ looks good, will it be enough? Steeler's run game just took a huge hit, going with the home team
Texans over Chiefs.....both teams are red hot going into the playoffs, I'm going with the home team, the"Hoy' is back

Ha! I think you were the only one.

#5675 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Did anyone in this thread pick the Texans to win the game? LOL! If you did, Im laughing at you.

Yes... purely went with the odds. I just didn't feel that KC was an 11 in a row type of team. Pretty impressive! Congrats KC!

#5676 3 years ago

Here's to the bengals having a laugher too! Man it's gotta be sweet to be a Chiefs fan right now. Congrats!

#5677 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here's to the bengals having a laugher too!

I'm willing to bet you'll take a 3 point squeaker!

#5678 3 years ago

Of course, but not sure my heart will survive one of those to see the end! Haha

#5679 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here's to the bengals having a laugher too! Man it's gotta be sweet to be a Chiefs fan right now. Congrats!

Have to admit, feels pretty good! I watched the last playoff game the Chiefs won...I was in 8th grade...and Joe Montana was our qb! F**k! I'm getting old!

#5680 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Of course, but not sure my heart will survive one of those to see the end! Haha

I picked Steelers before I realized DeAngelo was out...... Im more a Steeler fan than Bengals but I hope you get your home win. Enjoy!

#5681 3 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Have to admit, feels pretty good! I watched the last playoff game the Chiefs won...I was in 8th grade...and Joe Montana was our qb! F**k! I'm getting old!

I remember that too, I believe I was "Fucking Bills in the Superbowl again???????" Dammit!

#5682 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I remember that too, I believe I was "Fucking Bills in the Superbowl again???????" Dammit!

Was that in the locker room? Gross man!!

#5683 3 years ago

Absolutely love the way the media praises Alex Smith! "managerial" "resourceful" "hands off reliably" "angular smirk" "reasonably stubbled" "his helmet fits appropriately" etc.

#5684 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Absolutely love the way the media praises Alex Smith! "managerial" "resourceful" "hands off reliably" "angular smirk" "reasonably stubbled" "his helmet fits appropriately" etc.

Hopefully everyone keeps overlooking him and the Chiefs!

#5685 3 years ago

As a Chiefs fan I can tell you it feels real good to get a playoff win! It's been to long!!

#5686 3 years ago

Man it's pouring in cinny. Good thing I bet the under. Bet second half under too if you have the chance.

#5687 3 years ago

Crazy TD catch from Bryant for the Steelers

#5688 3 years ago

One of the nicest tds I've seen in a while

Quoted from dmbjunky:Crazy TD catch from Bryant for the Steelers

#5689 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

He reminds me of Aaron Rodgers. Incredibly accurate and able to make plays with his feet.

#5690 3 years ago

Benard looked just as defenseless as the Steeler receiver that got the penalty earlier in the game.

#5691 3 years ago

As chris tucker in friday said "you got knock the fuk out mother fukr"
The hit earlier in the game wasn't helmet to helmet.

#5692 3 years ago

SAAAAAAAAAAAACK! YES!

#5693 3 years ago

Wow, some dirty steelers this game again. Burfict looks like a choir boy compared to some of the steelers. He just got pile driven by a Steeler (lineman?) at the end of the play. Nothing from the refs. Nothing. Sad. This inaction will only amp things up.

#5694 3 years ago

Oh Bengal fans, cheering raplistberger getting carted off and throwing garbage at him.

Where is Wyche when you need him?

#5695 3 years ago

Way to stay classy Cincinnati. Who ever thru stuff at ben being carted off should get smashed in the face

#5696 3 years ago

I can't blame the bengals fans when just before that their receiver is head hit hard core, the refs don't call a penalty like they did on an earlier bengals hit that was no where near as obvious or hard, so much so that the Bengal receiver immediately went limp and down, eventually off field to concussion protocol. On top of that then the refs give the ball to the steelers calling it a fumble from him on the play. Wow, can't make that shit up. Refs suckin ass. And same head ref as the last very chippy game. Sad. It seems bad officiating is no big deal to the nfl office.

#5697 3 years ago

FINALLY a smashmouth game. I don't want to see anyone hurt, but there is some hitting going on. Its fun when even the coaches get involved.

#5698 3 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

FINALLY a smashmouth game. I don't want to see anyone hurt, but there is some hitting going on. Its fun when even the coaches get involved.

LOL, even a steelers coach had to get some smack in the game.

Bengals/steelers has been hard core for years now. Ever since Steelers low balled Carson and blew his knee out to win a playoff game about ten years ago.....

#5699 3 years ago

WOW!!! WHAT A GAME!!! fumble and 1 more chance for pittsburgh

#5700 3 years ago

Holy Shit! J Hill just fumbled the game away after the Bungles just made a miracle comeback.

Gotta hold Em bangles d

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 21.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 11,500.00
There are 16882 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 338.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside