iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png
RDT_20240319_1906132562035229678710219 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240319_160503_YouTube (resized).jpg
432496760_913456790786597_8120864724896614595_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,131 of 1,506.
#56501 1 year ago

Eagles are releasing Darius Slay as well, the bloodbath in Phi continues.

#56502 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Not exactly what I’d call pedestrian

Missed tackle rate was Montgomery's claim to fame coming into the NFL, I think he lead the NCAA his senior year.

Sadly he hasn't translated that skill to eye-popping numbers at the pro level. Here's hoping a better offensive line + better passing game leads to much better numbers for him as I suspect the Swift era may be closing in Detroit after this year.

#56503 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Howie Roseman has done a great job building two different Eagles teams but the problem with kicking the can down the road is eventually you hit a wall and gotta pay those bills.

#56504 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Howie Roseman has done a great job building two different Eagles teams but the problem with kicking the can down the road is eventually you hit a wall and gotta pay those bills.

Still have the QB and quite a bit of talent on that team.

#56505 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Come back to the Lions

#56506 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Still have the QB and quite a bit of talent on that team.

I guess you can spin it anyway you like but the winning SB team is paying 7M to dudes they cut and the losing team is paying 77M to guys not on the team in 2023.

This list doesn't include Slay's 22M charge if they cut him. The 2023 cap number is only 225M

Eagles Dead Money 2023
Name Cap Number
Fletcher Cox $15,359,292
Javon Hargrave $11,956,000
Brandon Brooks $9,797,237
Isaac Seumalo $7,530,000
James Bradberry $4,972,000
Jalen Reagor $1,802,850
Kyzir White $1,172,000
Anthony Harris $997,412
T.J. Edwards $711,000
Davion Taylor $208,073
TOTAL $54,729,912

#56507 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Come back to the Lions

No; surely still wants to be paid near the top or Philly likely just restructures him.

#56508 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I guess you can spin it anyway you like but the winning SB team is paying 7M to dudes they cut and the losing team is paying 77M to guys not on the team in 2023.
This list doesn't include Slay's 22M charge if they cut him. The 2023 cap number is only 225M
Eagles Dead Money 2023
Name Cap Number
Fletcher Cox $15,359,292
Javon Hargrave $11,956,000
Brandon Brooks $9,797,237
Isaac Seumalo $7,530,000
James Bradberry $4,972,000
Jalen Reagor $1,802,850
Kyzir White $1,172,000
Anthony Harris $997,412
T.J. Edwards $711,000
Davion Taylor $208,073
TOTAL $54,729,912

Bradberry signed back with Philly and Slay just got released. Even with the changes, they are going to be good. Offense still has a ton of talent.

#56509 1 year ago

Bucs aint done yet! Baker coming to town, sorry Commander fans.

#56510 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Bucs aint done yet! Baker coming to town, sorry Commander fans.

Josh Johnson is available so no pressure

#56511 1 year ago

Eagles paid for a lot of talent on defense last year that didn’t do squat to stop Mahomes in the Super Bowl.
He could be thinking if offense upgrades Miles Sanders and WR3 Quez Watkins they win. Kidding. Sort of.

#56512 1 year ago

A-a-ron announces his "decision from the darkness", at 1est -- sooo daaamn exciting.

#56513 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

A-a-ron announces his "decision from the darkness", at 1est -- sooo daaamn exciting.

Taking his talents too.....

#56514 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#56515 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Hopefully he has some nice things to say about the organization on the way out.

#56516 1 year ago

This would be a pretty stupid strategy and reeks of podcast filler.

Teams aren't going to wait until mid April to figure out their QB situation for next season. It's musical chairs and the Packers might might be left without a prospective seat if they wait that long.

#56517 1 year ago

We're way past stupid

#56518 1 year ago

Should the Jets hold'em and wait for a shot at Lamar?

#56519 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Should the Jets hold'em and wait for a shot at Lamar?

I would.

#56520 1 year ago

Also Cowboys are releasing Zeke

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#56521 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Also Cowboys are releasing Zeke
[quoted image]

"I made it clear my intention was to play for the New York Jets" was past tense, what happened? I have $53 million of Green Bay money I guess he forgot about that.

#56522 1 year ago

Talks out of both sides of his mouth - shitting on reports that there was a list of players he demanded NYJ to sign... but does seem to suggest that there was a list

dOfyN3.gifdOfyN3.gif
#56523 1 year ago

It's 1:38, where is A-A-Ron going to play? What was the announcement? I find myself getting my sports news from you guys on Pinside.com now. haha.

#56524 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Talks out of both sides of his mouth - shitting on reports that there was a list of players he demanded NYJ to sign... but does seem to suggest that there was a list

That's not what he said btw. Aaron is going to be a Jet. If the Packers don't announce the deal today then their leverage is toast. Probably get a 3rd rounder for him at that point.

#56525 1 year ago

Also should mention the Packers don't want Aaron Rodgers, they want to move on. So hopefully J. Love is good! Hopefully he's a franchise great. Should be an interesting three years. If they suck three years in a row, then I think they have to clear house.

#56526 1 year ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

That's not what he said btw.

What did he say?

#56527 1 year ago

What did he say?

He said there is no list of demands. He's not in the position to make specific demands & that he talked about players with the Jets. Talking about players a team should sign vs demanding they sign them are two different things.

#56528 1 year ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

He said there is no list of demands. He's not in the position to make specific demands & that he talk about players with the Jets. Talking about players a team should sign vs demanding they sign them are two different things.

Hence...

dOfyN3.gifdOfyN3.gif
#56529 1 year ago

Hence...
[quoted image]

A-Aron is pretty much an amalgamation of all the Always Sunny characters and not in a good way.

#56530 1 year ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

He said there is no list of demands. He's not in the position to make specific demands & that he talk about players with the Jets. Talking about players a team should sign vs demanding they sign them are two different things.

Yeah but he did the same crap to the Packers the last two seasons. Probably why he threw the ball in the dirt and over receivers heads all year.

#56531 1 year ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Also should mention the Packers don't want Aaron Rodgers, they want to move on. So hopefully J. Love is good! Hopefully he's a franchise great. Should be an interesting three years. If they suck three years in a row, then I think they have to clear house.

All true. Sounds like we were pandering to him after the season wrapped. He mentioned being approached about him being OK about not bringing some of 'his guys' back, and what he wanted to do in the offseason. He had a feeling it was all done, and sounds like he wasn't very engaged before going into the dark. Also claims he was 90% retiring before his retreat.

Either way, this office will be remembered for this move. If love sucks, wipe it. Murphy should be gone now, he's such a fucking dipshit. I think it's 3 more years before his mandatory retirement, but he shouldn't get the honor.

#56532 1 year ago

I'll miss his on-field presence and accomplishments. I will not miss all the BS that comes with his off-field antics/low effort leadership

#56533 1 year ago

Also claims he was 90% retiring before his retreat.

Yeah what a BS claim, like come on Aaron. I laughed out loud when he said that.

Either way, this office will be remembered for this move. If love sucks, wipe it. Murphy should be gone now, he's such a fucking dipshit. I think it's 3 more years before his mandatory retirement, but he shouldn't get the honor.

Agreed. I have first hand knowledge that Murphy & others only care/cared about expanding the titletown district. That was their #1 priority.

I'll miss his on-field presence and accomplishments. I will not miss all the BS that comes with his off-field antics/low effort leadership

Agreed.

#56534 1 year ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

I have first hand knowledge that Murphy & others only care/cared about expanding the titletown district. That was their #1 priority.

Honestly that's all he really should be doing. Just focus on making money (pretty easy to do when we're good), and leave the football stuff to the football operations guys. He was definitely way too involved in the football side of things, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a microphone when he's not wearing a hard hat. Remember he also disrupted the management structure, placing himself as the boss of both GM and HC, whereas the HC was a direct report to the GM before. I hate that, and Gutey needed to reconsider the offer after learning of the structure change. If it's left in place, we'll have a harder time landing a top candidate GM when the time comes.

#56535 1 year ago

Honestly that's all he really should be doing. Just focus on making money (pretty easy to do when we're good), and leave the football stuff to the football operations guys. He was definitely way too involved in the football side of things, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a microphone when he's not wearing a hard hat. Remember he also disrupted the management structure, placing himself as the boss of both GM and HC, whereas the HC was a direct report to the GM before. I hate that, and Gutey needed to reconsider the offer after learning of the structure change. If it's left in place, we'll have a harder time landing a top candidate GM when the time comes.

You’re a stock holder, put your foot down!!

#56536 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

You’re a stock holder, put your foot down!!

They won't return my calls

#56537 1 year ago

They won't return my calls

#12 cut the phone lines.

#56538 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

#12 cut the phone lines.

Aaron prefers to do his talking on the astral plane so has no use for telephones

#56539 1 year ago

According to over the cap trading AR is a $40.3K cap hit.

#56541 1 year ago

Commandos expect to sign Jacoby Brisset

#56542 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Commandos expect to sign Jacoby Brisset

Perfect

Dude is durable, and better than Dashuan Watson.

#56543 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Perfect
Dude is durable, and better than Dashuan Watson.

Looks like Howells job to lose

#56544 1 year ago

Mayfields a BUC

#56545 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Mayfields a BUC

Sad trombone…. I have no idea why he keeps getting opportunities. I don’t think he makes it to week 8, he makes terrible decisions.

I have to prepare myself mentally for the next decade of Buccaneer football, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. I heard the Lions have room on their bandwagon.

#56546 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I heard the Lions have room on their bandwagon.

With TheLaw making the jump, they might just be the next Bengals in here.

#56547 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Looks like Howells job to lose

That’s literally what riverboat has been explicitly saying for 2 months.

But you want a good vet there also. And brisset is much better than Henie, and I’d assume cheaper too. Black qb discount!

#56548 1 year ago

JuJu from KC to Bellicheat

#56549 1 year ago

Zeke is unhoused(homeless)
could join Baker

#56550 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s literally what riverboat has been explicitly saying for 2 months.
But you want a good vet there also. And brisset is much better than Henie, and I’d assume cheaper too. Black qb discount!

Yes You Too ,did You bookmark it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Boards
PinSound
Boards
There are 75,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,131 of 1,506.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1131?hl=rezdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.