tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,119 of 1,514.
#55902 1 year ago
yes-sweating.gifyes-sweating.gif
#55904 1 year ago

also I tried to get a photo but wouldn't come out... seen driving in VA last night 'sell the team' bumper stickers.. lol

#55905 1 year ago

Per "reports" is actually "a report", by the New York Post. There's a dozen stories about "reports say Bezos can't buy" and the only source cited is the NY Post. Not sure I trust that tabloid rag.

A month ago there were a bunch of "per reports" stories all citing the NY Post claiming Bezos was selling the Washington Post, which apparently for some reason would allow him to buy the Commanders (how does that make any fucking sense)?

Gonna need more than a per NY Post report on anything to put any stock in it.

#55906 1 year ago
Screenshot_20230226-181732_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230226-181732_Brave (resized).jpg
#55909 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

It's gonna be a long Wednesday...

6 months long

#55910 1 year ago

Combine starts tomorrow and then leads us right into Farmer Wants a Wife next week

#55911 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Combine starts tomorrow and then leads us right into Farmer Wants a Wife next week

I've been rock hard for these farmers wives for months. Let do this already!

#55912 1 year ago

Washington releases S Bobby McCain and has also made QB Wentz a free-range turkey. That's $30 million off the books for Washington which hopefully goes straight into Daron Payne's wallet.

So long Carson. It was an awesome 11 months. Now be free!

#55913 1 year ago

Sorry Levi - I know you, Carson and Daniel had big plans for the Commanders that may never happen now.

#55914 1 year ago

Anybody think Wentz is even on an NFL roster next season?

He's obviously not a starter and I don't see the value in him as a backup, either. And he's too ugly for TV.

Maybe he can do radio for Colts games?

#55915 1 year ago

Thread needs tomdrum to give us a primer on NFL salary cap woes.

Noticed the Eagles had 10 players listed on the top 100 free agents, usually that means *not getting the band back together* especially with only 6m in current Cap Space.

#55916 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody think Wentz is even on an NFL roster next season?
He's obviously not a starter and I don't see the value in him as a backup, either.

0% chance as a starter
20% chance as a backup
63% chance some team just uses him as a JUGS Machine during camp to save some practice squad QB wear and tear on their arm

#55917 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Quoted from TheLaw:

I've been rock hard for these farmers wives for months. Let do this already!

Starting to think you two and Deaconblooze are actually looking forward to this show and using humor as a coping mechanism

#55918 1 year ago

Wentz has made a ton of money in the NFL.

Have a hard time thinking he'd swallow his pride and accept league min as a camp body or practice squad filler.

It may be time to say farewell to turkey ankles.

But deep inside, I know that as a mediocre white QB, he'll probably still get about 5 more chances that he doesn't deserve.

#55919 1 year ago

His career arc kind of reminds me of Jeff George. I think he was finally beaten down during his time in DC too.

#55920 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

His career arc kind of reminds me of Jeff George. I think he was finally beaten down during his time in DC too.

Jeff was a weird story in DC. He'd had a rough and uneven career all around, and then somehow put together a decent season or two somewhere (I think Minny?) and then got caught up in SNyder's "DREAM TEAM" free agent binge before the 2000 season, to a huge contract for a "backup." He was Snyder's dream guy all along, which tells you all you need to know about Snyder's GM skills.

Toward the end of the season, Snyder fired Norv Turner and ordered the lame duck interim guy to start George over future Super Bowl winner Brad Johnson, while the team was still above .500. George of course sucked, team missed the playoffs, and George got cut by Shottenheimer early in the next season and was never heard from again.

It wasn't really a spectacular flame out or beat down, just a shitty QB with a bad attitude fading away after getting a nice retirement check from an idiot (Snyder).

#55921 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Starting to think you two and Deaconblooze are actually looking forward to this show and using humor as a coping mechanism

I watch like 15 hours of TV a day...It will be on at this house.

No one but Washington and Levi thought he was a starting QB last year.
I say he doesn't get signed but keep working out in case a QB injury happens

#55922 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I watch like 15 hours of TV a day...It will be on at this house.

The frequency that Fox advertised it during NFL games shows they know their target demographic!

#55923 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

The frequency that Fox advertised it during NFL games shows they know their target demographic!

one commercial for it has the Hayseed saying something like Your too Beautiful to be out here,and the Camera Hungry Bride should say Your Right and bail.Of course Real Farmers Probably have nothing to do with These models types. Im thinking Comedy show with a touch of upchuck in every episode.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#55924 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

How much is top money for a running back these days? Was Zeke's the last big RB contract?
I must admit I enjoyed watching Derrick Henry stiff arm people several years ago and Barkley seems pretty amazing whenever I see a Giants game.
Did the Titans give Henry a big contract? I guess he might be getting worn down like Zeke is by this point.

Have to look but likely Kamara and C-Mac got big money after Zeek

#55925 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

one commercial for it has the Hayseed saying something like Your too Beautiful to be out here,and the Camera Hungry Bride should say Your Right and bail.Of course Real Farmers Probably have nothing to do with These models types. Im thinking Comedy show with a touch of upchuck in every episode.[quoted image]

FOX Just redid Joe Millionaire like a year or 2 ago and it was basically the same premise. Rich down home farmers looking for ladies...although one of the was broke. Classic Joe Millionaire!

#55926 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

FOX Just redid Joe Millionaire like a year or 2 ago and it was basically the same premise. Rich down home farmers looking for ladies...although one of the was broke. Classic Joe Millionaire!

I know the actual Joe Dirt was on Bachelor Island, but did they ever do a Joe Dirt themed "dating" show? Seems like an obvious win.

#55927 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I know the actual Joe Dirt was on Bachelor Island, but did they ever do a Joe Dirt themed "dating" show? Seems like an obvious win.

Hmmm...good point. Not that I've seen.. frobably on like CMT or some heyseed channel?

#55928 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Noticed the Eagles had 10 players listed on the top 100 free agents, usually that means *not getting the band back together* especially with only 6m in current Cap Space.

That team was built to win in 2022. Bradberry took a 1 year deal to bet on himself and he's headed for a big payday on another team. His replacement is likely picked up in RD1 of the draft. Graham and Kelce are considering retirement. Graham only plays about 25% of snaps and Kelce's handpicked round 2 replacement of on the bench.

Sanders won't be re-signed.

#55929 1 year ago

Top rushing QB's in 2022.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#55931 1 year ago

That shows who throws deep. Fewer deep passes are being thrown, second fewest INTs per game in league history, and more balls being thrown away. Also, more conservative play in the 1st and 3rd quarters, rushing more and fewer downfield shots. IAY is intended air yards.

#55932 1 year ago

Russell Wilson apparently asked Seahawks ownership to fire the coaching staff, days later they instead started working the deal to trade away Wilson:

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2023/2/24/23613268/russell-wilson-pete-carroll-schneider-fired-prior-trade-athletic-denver-broncos-seattle-seahawks

#55933 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Russell Wilson apparently asked Seahawks ownership to fire the coaching staff

Reminds me of me when I was a young cock-sure lad around the age of 21. Fire 'em all, I know best!
Is Russell 21?
LOL!
-mof

#55934 1 year ago
4B7A858F-331E-4950-A6CF-90BBE4DEBE35 (resized).jpeg4B7A858F-331E-4950-A6CF-90BBE4DEBE35 (resized).jpeg
#55935 1 year ago

Well Taylor Lewan is kind of s dick so I don't blame them

#55936 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well Taylor Lewan is kind of s dick so I don't blame them

less dickish since getting caught with PEDs. Also not good since.

#55937 1 year ago

Bucs are releasing Leonard Fournette. That's saves them $3.5 million in cap space while incurring $5M in dead money. That will put a baby dent in the $56.5 million there are already over the cap now.

#55938 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Bucs are releasing Leonard Fournette. That's saves them $3.5 million in cap space will incurring $5M in dead money. That will put a baby dent in the $56.5 million there are already over the cap now.

I would think the Bucs will have some serious issues on getting under the cap number before March 15. Who is going to be there starting QB next year?

#55939 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I would think the Bucs will have some serious issues on getting under the cap number before March 15. Who is going to be there starting QB next year?

Somebody with the ankles of a turkey.

#55940 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Somebody with the ankles of a turkey.

I will assume they will look to the draft for a QB. They can't to afford go get free agent type QB.

#55941 1 year ago

Kyle Trask is under contract next year and that's it. Wilderness? That's a 10' polar ice cap floating in the Artic sea.

#55942 1 year ago

The Bucs kicker gets paid more then the only QB under contract. $1.5M to $4M.

#55943 1 year ago

Maybe Jacoby Brissett? His numbers say 1rst ballot HOF if he had played for the Cowboys in the 90s

#55944 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

They can't to afford go get free agent type QB.

They can't afford their draft picks right now. $83M in cap space is just Brady, Godwin and Evans. They have either go nuclear or kick the can down the road. At some point you have write the check and go into suck mode.

#55945 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

They can't afford their draft picks right now. $83M in cap space is just Brady, Godwin and Evans. They have either go nuclear or kick the can down the road. At some point you have write the check and go into suck mode.

Theyll have to release or restructure many of their players on 2nd/3rd contracts

But this didn't sneak up on them, and they have been in tank mode before. Lovie for HC in '24, bookmark it

#55946 1 year ago

Mayfield leads Commanders to playoff appearance 2024. Bookmark it.

#55947 1 year ago

I was flipping around on YouTube last night and saw that Miami's Mike McDaniel did a press conference at the NFL Combine. I like the guy, but he talks way too much. I'm a fan and I didn't even want to hear what he had to say. Someone needs to tell him to talk less.

#55948 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

They’re almost too good to tank. Like the Saints they probably win 6-9 games.

#55949 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

... I like the guy, but he talks way too much....

Are you just figuring this out?
Guy is the fucking worst.

#55950 1 year ago

Jalen Carter legal issues could be shaking this draft up even more!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,119 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1119?hl=rezdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.