spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,114 of 1,513.
#55651 1 year ago

Alright degenerates, here's the final winnings. Take a look and let me know if anything looks out of place, otherwise I'll push out payments this weekend.

TheLaw and Jamesays , I got your regular season payments, but didn't see a postseason payment. I assume you were anticipating a total redemption in the postseason, but that didn't happen. I have you owing 15 and 5, respectively. EDIT: received payments, thanks fellas

ralphwiggum I included the 20 I owe you from our GB and TB postseason bet, and covered 10 of your regular season entry from other previous moronic bets.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#55652 1 year ago

College football generally Just grossed me out. Everybody involved is insane.

They need to just make it minor league pro ball and end the silly facade that it has anything to do with education.

#55653 1 year ago

I give tomdrum some real props. Took the avatar bet and ran with it. Took his licks and didn't disappear, but rather kept right on going in here. He needs to vent a little, then so be it.

#55654 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I give tomdrum some real props. Took the avatar bet and ran with it. Took his licks and didn't disappear, but rather kept right on going in here. He needs to vent a little, then so be it.

I’d like to add that eagles nation could have run with “the refs fucked us!!!!” (Like say, after the Washington game) But really didn’t.

Those Bird brains are ok with me!!

#55655 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Alright degenerates, here's the final winnings. Take a look and let me know if anything looks out of place, otherwise I'll push out payments this weekend.
TheLaw and Jamesays , I got your regular season payments, but didn't see a postseason payment. I assume you were anticipating a total redemption in the postseason, but that didn't happen. I have you owing 15 and 5, respectively.
ralphwiggum I included the 20 I owe you from our GB and TB postseason bet, and covered 10 of your regular season entry from other previous moronic bets. [quoted image]

I am glad the super bowl half time show will make this gif relevant for all those dudes who had never heard of her before hand.

my-money-give-me-my-money.gifmy-money-give-me-my-money.gif
#55656 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I am glad the super bowl half time show will make this gif relevant for all those dudes who had never heard of her before hand.[quoted image]

She’s even lip syncing In the gif !!!!

#55657 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’d like to add that eagles nation could have run with “the refs fucked us!!!!” (Like say, after the Washington game) But really didn’t.
Those Bird brains are ok with me!!

The refs fucked us.

#55658 1 year ago

Washington interviewing bienemy for OC today.

Better be hired by tomorrow !!!

#55659 1 year ago

Going radio silent as the gas is starting to hit!

Not quite don in the arcade as I still have most of my clothes on.

Seeya in a bit

3087776F-89CF-48C3-8D80-FF5E38FD7737 (resized).jpeg3087776F-89CF-48C3-8D80-FF5E38FD7737 (resized).jpeg
#55660 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I give tomdrum some real props. Took the avatar bet and ran with it.

2023, where changing your avatar to a hot chica for a month is heros work

Quoted from DudeRegular:

I am glad the super bowl half time show...

I like how the halftime show had higher ratings than the actual event.

Edit: Payment sent Deacon thanks

#55661 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

2023, where changing your avatar to a hot chica for a month is heros work

I like how the halftime show had higher ratings than the actual event.

Aren't you too young to be a curmudgeon??!?!
Somebody get this dude a tide pod stat!

#55662 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not quite don in the arcade as I still have most of my clothes on.
Seeya in a bit
[quoted image]

If pinside goes dark, ownership confirmed.

#55663 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Aren't you too young to be a curmudgeon??!?!

I'm old enough to remember a good bet!
Once my buddy had to sport a Hitler stache for a month (and that was before Michael Jordan weirdly tried to being it back). Had to go to his boss and say he was starring on a Charlie Chaplin indie.

Seriously, make him change the avatar to Levi's memorium dental pic or something.

#55664 1 year ago

Thanks for running the pool Deaconblooze,Payment sent.

#55665 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Good luck and God speed, Levi. Sorry to see that Don goaded you into cosmetic surgery, but post pics of your new face and hairline once you're back with us.

#55666 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

but post pics of your new face and hairline once you're back with us.

E8197457-A2E6-4EC8-91E4-260F995D3D05.gifE8197457-A2E6-4EC8-91E4-260F995D3D05.gif
#55667 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Washington interviewing bienemy for OC today.
Better be hired by tomorrow !!!

I'm at the front of NFL plantation mentality and all; but at a certain point it might just be him? I think I heard he's had 12 + interviews with no takers...top 5 offense for years...its just really weird.

Oh and don't walk toward the light

#55668 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Merci beaucoup.

#55669 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Seriously, make him change the avatar to Levi's memorium dental pic

Line is drawn in the sand.

#55670 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm at the front of NFL plantation mentality and all; but at a certain point it might just be him? I think I heard he's had 12 + interviews with no takers...top 5 offense for years...its just really weird.

It was just a good ole fashioned dental cleaning. My crew is super liberal with the gas!

If Washington doesn't take EB, he probably needs to consider the college ranks. I think Washington will take him though.

#55671 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It was just a good ole fashioned dental cleaning. My crew is super liberal with the gas!
If Washington doesn't take EB, he probably needs to consider the college ranks. I think Washington will take him though.

People are saying he may have to OC somewhere else to prove it isn't all Mahomes & Reid; ouch

#55672 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

People are saying he may have to OC somewhere else to prove it isn't all Mahomes & Reid; ouch

Well, here's a great opportunity for him.

Riverboat's a defensive coach and the offense under him has been horrible for 3 years.

If EB comes in and turns it around, he'll get 100 percent of the credit, and likely a HC job. Exactly zero pundits or fans will try to claim that he wasn't responsible and it's all Ron.

#55673 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well, here's a great opportunity for him.
Riverboat's a defensive coach and the offense under him has been horrible for 3 years.
If EB comes in and turns it around, he'll get 100 percent of the credit, and likely a HC job. Exactly zero pundits or fans will try to claim that he wasn't responsible and it's all Ron.

Ha I forgot aboot River Ron.

#55674 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The announcing team was talking that up as the obvious option right before the final possession. Made me wonder what happened to the good old Hail Mary.

because it's the obvious play call. No one can throw a hail mary pass 85 yards in the air... and the only way the hail mary works is if you are in the end zone or right next to it when you catch it. The eagles play was dumb through and through.. and the wimp throw was just insult to injury.

#55675 1 year ago

The Bears would have 100% figured out a way to ruin Mahomes and run him out of Chicago. Up until draft night, Mahomes was 100% sure he was going to be a Bear

#55676 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

because it's the obvious play call. No one can throw a hail mary pass 85 yards in the air... and the only way the hail mary works is if you are in the end zone or right next to it when you catch it. The eagles play was dumb through and through.. and the wimp throw was just insult to injury.

Remind us who your team is again

#55677 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Remind us who your team is again

justin-justin-tucker.gifjustin-justin-tucker.gif
#55678 1 year ago

I hope the Cardinals look just as bad as they did last year. Massachusetts will be allowing sports betting next month and I'm going to fill my pockets with cash.

#55679 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I hope the Cardinals look just as bad as they did last year. Massachusetts will be allowing sports betting next month and I'm going to fill my pockets with cash.

Wait. I need to know more about this very particular anti-fandom, and/or bet

#55680 1 year ago

At least now I know who to pay attention to when they talk football.
Facts are facts.
Pay attention to winners.

DudeRegular
and
ralphwiggum

#55681 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

gas is starting to hit

Is he having his Commander extracted?

#55682 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I heard on the radio he has skeletons teams may be scared could get released in the event he becomes a head coach. Sure it was years ago, but you know how it goes.

#55683 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I heard on the radio he has skeletons teams may be scared could get released in the event he becomes a head coach. Sure it was years ago, but you know how it goes.

He used to get arrested a lot but he's been "clean" for like 30 years. If anything new were to "come out" I don't see why it would have to wait for him to get an HC job, he's pretty high profile already.

#55684 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Pay attention to winners

Not too much attention……

7B53E713-8273-4E20-8F27-5C68C2FD33FD (resized).jpeg7B53E713-8273-4E20-8F27-5C68C2FD33FD (resized).jpeg
#55686 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Gas for a cleaning?

He won’t quit talking!

#55687 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Gas for a cleaning?

New York City, baby, you should see what he gets for a filling!

#55688 1 year ago

A cleaning means extraction in NY.

#55689 1 year ago

Was this your dentist? Any chance your shirt was untucked when you woke up?

images (1) (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpg
#55690 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Facts are facts.
DudeRegular
and
ralphwiggum

Congrats to both. I played the pool exactly like the Eagles in the SB. In the first pool, led most of the season then shit the bed at the end. Same in playoffs. Picked SB wrong. Just like the Eagles, finished 2nd in both.

#55691 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Good QBs never "fall" that far. If he's any good he'll get snapped up well before then.

Pickett was the first & Purdy was the last QB picked last draft. I say just take the best available player and roll the dice! (That being said, better pick a WR) Bears moved up, but the knock on Stroud is he's too small. Maybe they have their eyes on Young.. and I'm not gonna waste my opportunity to mention the name Hendon Hooker.

#55692 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Facts are facts.
DudeRegular
and
ralphwiggum

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Not too much attention……[quoted image]

And I am basically just a big homer...

#55693 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Pickett was the first & Purdy was the last QB picked last draft. I say just take the best available player and roll the dice! (That being said, better pick a WR) Bears moved up, but the knock on Stroud is he's too small. Maybe they have their eyes on Young.. and I'm not gonna waste my opportunity to mention the name Hendon Hooker.

Quite a few mocks also have Will Levis as best QB in the draft.

#55694 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Quite a few mocks also have Will Levis as best QB in the draft.

That's a joke. He will be a bust.

#55695 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

So will Alabama midget.

#55696 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I sense no bias because he transferred from PSU, he’s definitely going top 10. Almost all QBs are a crapshoot in the draft.

#55697 1 year ago

Any guy that eats bananas with the rind on is okay in my book.

#55698 1 year ago

Lol don't know about bananas never tried it but I eat Oranges that way.

#55699 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I sense no bias because he transferred from PSU, he’s definitely going top 10. Almost all QBs are a crapshoot in the draft.

Prototypical QB size he has. I watched all his PSU games and a bunch at KU. He couldn't beat out Sean Clifford who won't be drafted. He's the next Hackenburg.

#55700 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Any guy that eats bananas with the rind on is okay in my book.

Quoted from RWH:

Lol don't know about bananas never tried it but I eat Oranges that way.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,114 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.