nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,108 of 1,516.
#55351 1 year ago

Social media feedback I've seen on the game reads like watching it was like watching JJP getting the GnR topper pulled.

#55352 1 year ago

Come on people are we really gonna let this idiot derail the nfl thread on the evening of another fantastic super bowl?

No we aren’t.

He’ll soon be gone forever like all those bills fans from week 3.

#55353 1 year ago

Wow, ....you have a nice day, Sir.

#55354 1 year ago
Quoted from guard:

This is the sort of Canadian content I come here for

#55355 1 year ago
Quoted from guard:

“Hey everybody! I’m some clown none of you have ever heard of before. I’m just gonna show up on super bowl night and say the nfl sucks and you are all morons for not preferring the shitty ass CFL.”

“What? You think I’m an idiot?! Well, I NEVER! So rude!”

#55356 1 year ago

I am an Eagles fan and feel crushed. The penalty was ticky tack and inconsistent referring, and definitely soul crushing. I do feel robbed of a chance to watch a game winning drive. But the Eagles got completely outcoached in the second half and couldn’t stop the Chiefs offense. Made mistakes also. Hurts was great to watch and he kept them in it but it wasnt enough.
Thanks , just needed to vent. Congrats to the Chiefs. Their o line was dominant and was the real mvp.

#55357 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Bills fans probably got snowed in and lost internet for the last few weeks. Pats "fans" were all fake bandwagoners who jumped ship with brady. And Browns fans don't really exist. Also DanMarino threw in the towel the other day.
Aaaaaannnnndddd bookmark time
Chiefs win the Super Bowl. Wake up call achieved.

Nobody been calling folks out on the bookmarks lately. Pulling up my own bookmark. This was after the Bengals beat KC.

#55358 1 year ago

Eh, is anyone else excited to see the movie Cocaine Bear in a couple of weeks? Ray Liotta's last movie don't ya know?

#55359 1 year ago

Those silly Canadians…

A49432A7-3208-40BF-8B17-55A562E12F1F (resized).jpegA49432A7-3208-40BF-8B17-55A562E12F1F (resized).jpeg
#55360 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Bills fans probably got snowed in and lost internet for the last few weeks. Pats "fans" were all fake bandwagoners who jumped ship with brady. And Browns fans don't really exist. Also DanMarino threw in the towel the other day.
Aaaaaannnnndddd bookmark time
Chiefs win the Super Bowl. Wake up call achieved.

I would not have made this call. I really enjoy watching them. I have not been impressed with their body of work. I also do not like making bold choices. There is always that chance that my prognostication will fall flat, and I will have to eat my words.

#55361 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“Hey everybody! I’m some clown none of you have ever heard of before. I’m just gonna show up on super bowl night and say the nfl sucks and you are all morons for not preferring the shitty ass CFL.”
“What? You think I’m an idiot?! Well, I NEVER! So rude!”

Hey friend, I've got beer left if you wish to split them with me....but I am getting up at 7 to play hockey at 8:30 so only 4 or 5 more for me.

#55362 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Eh, is anyone else excited to see the movie Cocaine Bear in a couple of weeks? Ray Liotta's last movie don't ya know?

looks pretty hopeless

#55363 1 year ago

Jalen Hurts earned himself a very nice contract extension this summer. He was awesome today(*all yr.), minus the one glaring mistake.

27-38 304 yrds 70rush 4 tds

#55364 1 year ago

Anybody ask Tyreek Hill how he is doing with his wad of cash and 1 Super Bowl ring?

#55365 1 year ago
Quoted from rod90:

Anybody ask Tyreek Hill how he is doing with his wad of cash and 1 Super Bowl ring?

I don’t think we need to.

Fans care about rings more than about 95 percent of the players.

I’m sure hill is sleeping just fine. It’s a job, remember?

#55366 1 year ago
Quoted from rod90:

Just texted him. Will let you know what he says.

#55367 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Those silly Canadians…
[quoted image]

Stanley Cup celebration is for sure much better. " NFL is the ultimate team sport and we just won the biggest game!" Now let's roll out a tiny stage only 4 players can fit on.

#55368 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

My kids were pretty interested.

#55369 1 year ago

Aww. Leave Tyreek alone! Haha. The BBQs couldn’t pay him, he got his money tax free in Miami and the BBQs got a bunch of picks. A win for everyone. Tyreek was well on his way to being the Offensive player of the year until Tua got all those back injuries.

It was a good NFL season and good Super Bowl. Gronk’s kick of destiny was the biggest disappointment.

#55371 1 year ago
Screenshot_20230212_231555_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230212_231555_Instagram (resized).jpg
#55372 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

My kids were pretty interested.

I really enjoyed him in Goodfellas so I've got high hopes...

#55373 1 year ago

Im a giants fan that lives in philly area. I was watching with all my friends here while wearing my Eli jersey for luck. I was rooting hard for chiefs because Eagles are a rival and my friends give me so much shit.

The penalty was crap. They let them play all game very little penalties, id be pissed if giants lost that way.

On the other hand the giants had a hand in the chiefs winning. Trading kadarius Toney to the chiefs and his kickoff return(and td) was huge. Bradburry was a giant until they needed to cut him due to cap issues. He committed the holding penalty. And of course Spags who helped us win back in the day in 07 as D coordinator. Makes me feel like we contributed.

Was a great game until that last penalty.

Also. I agree with what someone said. The nfl needs to stop making qb sneaks so damn easy. The players behind the qb should not be allowed to push the pile. The play is too easy and needs to be stopped.

#55374 1 year ago

Random thoughts from tonight

Hurts balled out. Dude played an amazing game.

Giants bros, thanks for Toney. Dude showed up in a couple big flashes tonight.

The field was garbage. Guys were falling all over the place.

Eagles are likely going to lose their OC to the Colts as their next coach.

The damn qb sneak/interior qb run is completely nuts. Chiefs couldn't do anything against it. Incredibly effective.

Mahomes was nearly perfect after half time. Thanks Rihanna.

#55375 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Mahomes was nearly perfect after half time. Thanks Rihanna.

So you’re thinking he rubbed her belly for luck?

#55376 1 year ago

I’m an Eagles fan they played great all year but just wasn’t their night. The special teams let them down, they didn’t get any pressures on Mahomes couldn’t stop KC run and gave up wide open passes all night, lost a fumble for a TD almost gave up a TD on punt. If you had told me that I would have said KC in a blowout but at least they made it close. The reverse of catch by Smith was hard to see. If it takes 5 minutes then you just don’t know so let stand.

I feel the Eagles could have run more in certain situations like before the long punt return I believe it was or another situation when they were 3rd and three and got an incompletion.

I do agree that the push play QB sneak is broken rules so hope that’s cancelled next year. It’s near unstoppable and asking for someone to get hurt.

If the Bradbury play was holding ok maybe it was but they happens almost every play and is not always called. So why just in this instance? I don’t know. Refs flexing. I mean it wasn’t egregious. But if the Eagles defense had done anything at all after halftime it wouldn’t have come to that.

#55377 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

GF likes Her's California style with mayo, lettuce and tomato. Gross. I bitched for 5 years every time I had to make one that way and finally gave up. I been making that cheesesteak sacrilege for 18 years and it still pain me. Sunday we will mysteriously be out of lettuce & tomato as it all will hit the garbage Saturday night. She's getting a proper Philly cheesesteak or nothing at all.

Quoted from jandrea95:

Bad omen. Give the lady what she wants or Eagles lose. Bookmark it.

Dare I ask?

#55379 1 year ago

Bet honored. It's going to be a long month.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#55380 1 year ago

Bradbury was a stand up dude in after game interviews

#55381 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Bet honored. It's going to be a long month. [quoted image]

You sly dog you

#55383 1 year ago
FB_IMG_1676284874566 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1676284874566 (resized).jpg
#55384 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I made hers CA style.

Dont blame California,thats subway style.

#55385 1 year ago

The loss coupled with my massive hangover…today is a wash. Luckily my drywall and TV are untouched.

#55386 1 year ago

Eagles shit the bed the 2nd half. Plain and simple.

Rihanna was a disgrace.

#55387 1 year ago

I must be old ,I thought the half time show sucked but my Son liked it.

#55388 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I also didn't like it. I can appreciate a decent performance for music that doesn't normally appeal to me. I thought Bruno Mars was great. Last night wasn't one of those performances. The coolest part about it was the floating platforms.

My kids walked out of the room.

#55389 1 year ago

I did this during half time.

2FB0E454-B981-4C8E-BA69-399D2DBBA09E (resized).jpeg2FB0E454-B981-4C8E-BA69-399D2DBBA09E (resized).jpegEE3530BC-EEA1-4D28-BB67-A31868EE43F2 (resized).jpegEE3530BC-EEA1-4D28-BB67-A31868EE43F2 (resized).jpeg
#55390 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I did this during half time.

Wash, clean and totally reassemble? That’s a quick shop job.

#55391 1 year ago

I missed part of the 3rd quarter because I thought the Eagles were running away with the game. Wasn’t in any hurry to see the half time show and figured the Eagles would keep running that stupid rugby play.

I was ultrasonic cleaning and assembling during commercials. Didn’t really see any of them.

#55392 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I must be old ,I thought
the half time show sucked but my Son liked it.

Screenshot_20230213_104620_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230213_104620_Instagram (resized).jpg
#55393 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I was not impressed but highly doubt I am the Rihanna target audience since only recognized two songs (one of which is an objectively horrible song about the letter A or rain or something)

Sadly not really sure there are many good alternatives that would appease a world wide audience. Guessing Taylor Swift has been telling them No for at least 5 years or more but what other artists are:

A) big enough
B) want to do it
C) have wide enough appeal
D) haven't done it yet

#55394 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I was not impressed but highly doubt I am the Rihanna target audience since only recognized two songs (one of which is an objectively horrible song about the letter A or rain or something)
Sadly not really sure there are many good alternatives that would appease a world wide audience. Guessing Taylor Swift has been telling them No for at least 5 years or more but what other artists are:
A) big enough
B) want to do it
D) haven't done it yet

Seriously.. the Misfits would tear it up! Ri Ri is certainly not my favorite artist either.. but to consider her a disgrace or a horrible performer says more about the peeps posting stupid shit like that than it does her talents. Who watches the superbowl only to complain about the half-time show anyways?! The belly bump limited her on stage presence as well. Kinda weird to see a pregnant artist performing..especially way up in the sky on that platform!

#55395 1 year ago

Great game! That penalty wasn't a penalty and it possibly changed the outcome of the game, which was a huge bummer (especially at the Superbowl party I was at, there was a lot of complaining). But if the Eagles D had shown up, they wouldn't have been in that position in the first place for one call to make or break a game. Hurts is great, I expect more big years out of him. I thought Rihanna was great, although I'm not personally into her, but most of the women at the Superbowl party I was at were singing and dancing along and loved it. I was mostly impressed by dancing and singing on a platform high above the field, that would have freaked me the fuck out.

#55396 1 year ago

People here also recognized the songs so that would make it more enjoyable.I didnt remember any of those Hits.Blah

#55397 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Great game! That penalty wasn't a penalty and it possibly changed the outcome of the game,

Pretty much everybody I've seen on ole TV - from analysts after the game, to the offender himself (Bradberry) say it was a penalty. He impeded the WR and it likely would have been a touchdown if he hadn't been held.

So maybe put that one to bed. It was a penalty. The fact that "it was the super bowl!!!" or that it "changed the outcome!!!" are irrelevant. Whether it's the super bowl or a preseason game, if the refs see that tug, there's a good chance they'll call it. Don't want that to happen? Don't hold the guy and let fate, talent, or luck decide if it's a TD or not. That's football.

In reality, it would have been far better for the Eagles if Bradberry had just let him go and the Chiefs had scored a TD, or not caught the ball. Either way, the Eagles would have gotten the ball back with two minutes and a couple time outs in their pocket and a chance to tie or win.

Either way it's all irrelevant, monday morning QBing. It was a great game, and a tale of two halves, and unfortunately for the Birds, they don't award the trophy at halftime.

#55398 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty much everybody I've seen on ole TV - from analysts after the game, to the offender himself (Bradberry) say it was a penalty. He impeded the WR and it likely would have been a touchdown if he hadn't been held.
So maybe put that one to bed. It was a penalty. That's football.

True,unfortunately the Eagles died from the same sword as the Bengals.Late game penalty.Its not a big deal in the 1st half but later in the game fogetaboutit

#55399 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

what other artists are:
A) big enough
B) want to do it
D) haven't done it yet

Post Malone (drop mike).

#55400 1 year ago

I love old Misfits, but let's get real, they aren't that great live nowadays and bible bangers would be up in arms if they were booked. Plus they've just never been on the level of major pop stars in popularity. Dad and grandpa rock bands might be good selling pinball themes, but the target audience of the Superbowl is different.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,108 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.