Topic Stats

• 20,675 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 minutes ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,654 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB_IMG_1579918812656 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image1 (resized).png
6569E1C0-A261-470F-AA09-2DD466C0FED2 (resized).jpeg
D2B5E4B6-0A6D-46C7-BBE0-E6F1E0845C29 (resized).jpeg
dirtbagg66 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg

There are 20675 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 414.
#5451 4 years ago

He could have "I'm a fucking idiot" tattooed across his chest and my eyes would decode the same message as they do now.

#5452 4 years ago

That was a impressive first 2 drives for the bungles. Chest tattoo boy looks good against one of the leagues best D's

#5453 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

That was a impressive first 2 drives for the bungles. Chest tattoo boy looks good against one of the leagues best D's

Crap, forgot it's on. Sorry, watching Top Gun is winning out right now! Almost to the end! Danger Zone!

#5454 4 years ago

great first half even with the missed FG. One more half to go!

#5455 4 years ago

I'm happy that AJ is doing so well against the best D in the league. Roll Tide

Congrats to tilt for winning the fantasy championship.

#5456 4 years ago

Broncos are back in it. That missed fg could bite the bengals in the ass. Need another 7 min drive

#5457 4 years ago

Turning into the defensive battle I thought it would be. One more quarter!

#5458 4 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I'm happy that AJ is doing so well against the best D in the league. Roll Tide
Congrats to tilt for winning the fantasy championship.

Yes, I liked AJ when he was drafted, I was hoping the Pats took him instead of Garappollo.

image_(resized).jpeg

#5459 4 years ago

Finally a good mnf game! Espn spends a billion dollars on mnf and it took the final week to finally have a good matchup? Bet they wish they could flex like snf. It's been a tough sled this year through all this garbage they've been giving us.

#5460 4 years ago

Man that fg attempt to win it was as bad as Peyton's favorite drunk idiot kicker.

#5461 4 years ago

Have we seen more missed FG's this year than any other? I know with the field position change we have seen many more missed PAT's. They should take it back another 10 yards for next year!

Missed FG's should count as a minus 1 point for the team that misses it!

BTW-Maverick defeats all the Migs at the end of TopGun.....oh crap, I should have prefaced that with *Spoiler Alert*

#5463 4 years ago

Congrats on your title Mr. Mexico

Edit---Please disinfect the Shiva after you have had your way with her.

0W26yDL_(resized).png

#5464 4 years ago

Wow. AJ looked like he'd been with the Bungles for 10 years with that play.

#5465 4 years ago

Easy with that shit. Haha. That blew chunks, but they can still get a bye next week. Need help though!

#5466 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Easy with that shit. Haha. That blew chunks, but they can still get a bye next week. Need help though!

Well, look at it this way, you end up the 3seed you get that 1st home playoff game and then would be back in Denver the next week to get some revenge!

Whats Dalton's status?

#5467 4 years ago

I watched the first half and was so disgusted with the Broncos I couldn't watch anymore. It looked like it was going to be a blowout. Amazing they pulled it off.

#5468 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I watched the first half and was so disgusted with the Broncos I couldn't watch anymore. It looked like it was going to be a blowout. Amazing they pulled it off.

Missed a great game. Haha. Best MNF all season.

#5469 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, look at it this way, you end up the 3seed you get that 1st home playoff game and then would be back in Denver the next week to get some revenge!
Whats Dalton's status?

If they get a bye, maybe for the first playoff game.

#5470 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Missed a great game. Haha. Best MNF all season.

Figures.

#5471 4 years ago

Well they might meet back up in the playoffs with two completely different QBs. That would be wild.

#5472 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well they might meet back up in the playoffs with two completely different QBs. That would be wild.

I would like to see Peyton play again but I hope they wouldn't hesitate to pull him if he doesn't play well. I think it's mostly the scheme though. From what I read on tonight's game, even Osweiler plays better in Peyton's shotgun 3 wide set. Kubiak has been underwhelming with his offensive genius.

#5473 4 years ago

That is a big Q,,,,,,,Dalton definitely starts when ready, if I were the Broncos Id just keep rolling with Osweiller.

yeah, Kubiak isn't overly impressive....not sure he is even on par with Fox.

Anyways, Cmon wk17! Cant wait for sunday night! Unless the Pack shits the bed again, I can wait.

#5474 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That is a big Q,,,,,,,Dalton definitely starts when ready, if I were the Broncos Id just keep rolling with Osweiller.
yeah, Kubiak isn't overly impressive....not sure he is even on par with Fox.
Anyways, Cmon wk17! Cant wait for sunday night! Unless the Pack shits the bed again, I can wait.

Kubiak has been helped by Wade Phillips awesome defense. If Phillips had been with Denver in previous years, they would already have a Super Bowl.

#5475 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

If Phillips had been with Denver in previous years, they would already have a Super Bowl.

I cant get on the Phillips hype train, I remember a specific game the Packers demolished the Cowboys and he was pink slipped the following week.

#5476 4 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#5477 4 years ago

Flank,
Dude. Are you really going to allow stealing injured reserve keepers without allowing the league a injured reserve slot? Why are you trying to steal Jamal Charles from me bro? That's a cheap ass douche move.

#5478 4 years ago

Flank,
Dude. Are you really going to allow stealing injured reserve keepers without allowing the league a injured reserve slot? Why are you trying to steal Jamal Charles from me bro? That's a cheap ass douche move.

I'm glad you lost the shiva bowl.

I didn't realize your team was the free agency pool, my bad.

#5479 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'm glad you lost the shiva bowl.
I didn't realize your team was the free agency pool, my bad.

You know and everyone else knows that sniping Jamal Charles bc this league has no IR spot would be DOUCHE. It's your league

#5480 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I cant get on the Phillips hype train, I remember a specific game the Packers demolished the Cowboys and he was pink slipped the following week.

He's one of those guys who does better when he's a coordinator. I'm not a big fan of his when he's a head coach.

#5481 4 years ago

You know and everyone else knows that sniping Jamal Charles bc this league has no IR spot would be DOUCHE. It's your league

Porkchop, in order for JC to be a 'keeper', you actually need to keep him on your roster. Rest assured, Flanker isn't gonna keep him, he doesn't have a green uniform with a 'G' on the helmet

#5482 4 years ago

Chip Kelly fired. The guy coached an NFL team like I play madden, had to figure it wasn't going to end well.

#5483 4 years ago

Surprised they fired him. Eagles probably could have gotten the Titans to give them a draft pick or something for him

#5484 4 years ago

Quoted from tilt-master:

you actually need to keep him on your roster.

#5485 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Porkchop, in order for JC to be a 'keeper', you actually need to keep him on your roster. Rest assured, Flanker isn't gonna keep him, he doesn't have a green uniform with a 'G' on the helmet

The norm is for a dropped IR player to return to the draft pool.

#5486 4 years ago

Im sending you an official TrilogyBeer crying towel to help you wrap up this fiasco.

#5487 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im sending you an official TrilogyBeer crying towel to help you wrap up this fiasco.

You still have the offseason to not be a douche. It's your call buddy

#5488 4 years ago

Sorry dude, I've played FF for a long time, never heard of that.
With no IR slot, most people forget to go to FA listing to pick up any IR/IA players they want as keepers prior to season ending. I do agree, I hope flanker adds an IR slot next year

#5489 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

With no IR slot, most people forget to go to FA listing to pick up any IR/IA players they want as keepers prior to season ending. I do agree, I hope flanker adds an IR slot next year

I'll add 30 bench spots so pork chop can hoard players

#5490 4 years ago

I've never played in a keeper league. Do you guys prefer that to a league that just drafts all players every year? I guess that's how that works.

#5491 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Sorry bro, I've played for over a decade. That is how the big boys do it. It's done this way so that kind of bullshit doesn't take place.

Quoted from centerflank:

I'll add 30 bench spots so pork chop can hoard players

Do what you want. It's your league. You know it's bullshit though. I can compete any way you want to run it.

#5492 4 years ago

Drafting and keeper leagues are fantasy football with training wheels and so 1997. Real skill is a auction league. If you really want a player, step and and pay for him. We switched about 2004 and haven't looked back since.

#5493 4 years ago

Sorry bro, I've played for over a decade. That is how the big boys do it. It's done this way so that kind of bullshit doesn't take place.

Do what you want. It's your league. You know it's bullshit though. I can compete any way you want to run it.

If he was soooooo important to you maybe you shouldn't have fired him.

I gave the guy somewhere to hang his hat, we talked and he said he doesn't even want to play for you anymore anyways....

#5494 4 years ago

Most shocking news was the colts sign josh freeman?? Wtf?

#5495 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I've never played in a keeper league. Do you guys prefer that to a league that just drafts all players every year? I guess that's how that works.

Only reason I like the keeper format is so I can hang onto my fav players and root for them.

#5496 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Most shocking news was the colts sign josh freeman?? Wtf?

and he could be the Colts starter for Sunday. and they could still make the playoffs.

#5497 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

and he could be the Colts starter for Sunday. and they could still make the playoffs.

Not with freeman! I'd imagine that experiment would go down in flames if hasslehoff can't play.

#5498 4 years ago

I'm confused, whats a keeper league?

#5499 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I'm confused, whats a keeper league?

You keep a player or players from your roster this year to use for next year.

Just change the keeper rules. Cannot keep anyone drafted in the first two rounds, and anyone you keep will move up two spots from when they were drafted in the previous year.

If you drafted Randall Cobb in the 3rd this year and you want to keep him, he is your first rounder next year. Simple, and it eliminates the fighting over the top players because they cannot be kept.

#5500 4 years ago

Can we trade players in the offseason? I may be interested in acquiring Jamal depending on how many times Leveon tests positive before August

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 85.00
$ 18.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
There are 20675 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 414.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside