New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57695)

Official NFL Thread

By centerflank

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26,295 posts - Hot topic!
  • 397 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,045 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG-20201026-WA0000 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20201020-WA0025 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20201020-WA0023 (resized).jpeg
IMG-20201020-WA0028 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201026-003027~2 (resized).png
F21221DA-CEA1-40B8-84B3-C4802D21451C (resized).png
DSCN7294 (resized).JPG
B771612E-6461-406A-87D0-7DB0D816200B (resized).jpeg
81EF6B61-46D9-49DC-B0A9-CE37E38313A1 (resized).jpeg
41412D40-536B-434E-9826-0DB678558E2D (resized).jpeg
EFCCAC7F-CC93-481A-A1C0-56306DCC5B40 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201023-091940~2 (resized).png
2EFF70DE-5970-47A1-83AD-87BF892C0322 (resized).jpeg
F4FC6685-142A-4110-B211-F6C4FA3956A4 (resized).jpeg
248C956F-C8DA-401C-BDA4-944E0826984F (resized).jpeg
200.gif

There are 26295 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 526.
#501 7 years ago

I can't see anyway the Lions win...but if they do that's gunna be a major deal.

#502 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Let's see if Dolphins are actually a team determined to make the play-offs.

Even though the wheels fell off pretty early Monday, they still showed a lot of determination throughout that game. Luckily each game starts with a 0-0 score. If they are for real, they will bounce back. 3-1 is still a pretty good start, but they are yet to play a divisional opponent.

#503 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can't see anyway the Lions win

Really? If the Lions don't beat themselves, I think they have a good shot. Packers are 1-2 for a reason. Pack's D is suspect, O line is suspect. Regardless, this should be a very revealing game for the division..........go Lions, long live Wayne Fontes

#504 7 years ago

Packers have the home field advantage, and are favored by 7 to 8 points.
My guess is the Packers will win.
If the Lions pull off the win it will be huge for the Lions and Lions fans.

#505 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Really? If the Lions don't beat themselves,

Do you need me to keep going?

#506 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Do you need me to keep going?

I know, history is against them.

#507 7 years ago

Megatron has to step up in this game. I hope it will be an offensive shoot out, but we'll see.

Can't wait until the Bolts slaughter the Ray-das!!! (At a special time of 8:35pm PSDT)

#508 7 years ago

Let's give a hand to the Cleveland Browns.
After starting out 0 - 2, they could have just layed down for the rest of the season to get better draft picks for next year. But they didn't.
They have now won 3 in a row, and are now 3 - 2 and are temporarily leading the AFC North Div.

#509 7 years ago

they could have just layed down for the rest of the season to get better draft picks for next year. But they didn't.

And management is pissed!

#510 7 years ago

After starting out 0 - 2, they could have just layed down for the rest of the season to get better draft picks for next year. But they didn't.

Yeah well, that's a dumb idea. They have had a ton of draft picks, *cough* most of which high "blue chip" people and they have still sucked. Division is sooooo weak this year; do some damage and make some stink.

#511 7 years ago

Calvin Johnson is out vs Packers, this changes everything!

#512 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Calvin Johnson is out vs Packers, this changes everything!

That is good news as we apparently can't cover any WR crossing over the middle.

#513 7 years ago

Halftime.

th.jpeg

#514 7 years ago

Hey Kwik,
Lets Go Chargers bro!
This late night game is awesome.
Woodhead & Novak for big fantasy points!
Wooooooo!

#515 7 years ago

Packer game was pretty boring, just wanted to play spidey all day...got a few games in, new GC score!

DSC09575.JPG

#516 7 years ago

Nice job CF.

Spiderman is the.....

olivia.gif

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Lets Go Chargers bro!
This late night game is awesome.
Woodhead & Novak for big fantasy points!
Wooooooo!

Yes, I need some Novak and Gates points tonight badly!

#518 7 years ago

CF,
The bolts are Fu%*ing us right now. Need a big second half from SD. I don't have to have the points but it just gives me more insurance against Roddy White tomorrow night. Just heard that Ryan Matthews is out with a concussion so that is awesome for Danny Woodhead!

#519 7 years ago

Ryan Matthews is Terrible!!!

If Ryan Matthews had a third clavicle, he would break it!

You sir are a genius.

#520 7 years ago

Anyone else not surprised Romo threw a game ending INT in a high pressure situation late in the game (and "high pressure situation" is used somewhat lightly, but c'mon, the guy folds up like cheap lawn furniture)? Seriously, it's great he went 500+ yards for the game, but before the half you just knew it was going to be a shootout down to the wire and he would shoot himself in the foot and do something to cost his team the win.

#521 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Anyone else not surprised Romo threw a game ending INT in a high pressure situation late in the game (and "high pressure situation" is used somewhat lightly, but c'mon, the guy folds up like cheap lawn furniture)? Seriously, it's great he went 500+ yards for the game, but before the half you just knew it was going to be a shootout down to the wire and he would shoot himself in the foot and do something to cost his team the win.

Bwahahahaha. Brutal!

#522 7 years ago

Bwahahahaha. Brutal!

My brother in-law is a die hard Cowboys fan (i.e. lives in CA, but has Cowboy season tickets), and I've been saying the same thing to him for the past three years. He says people only focus on Romo's mistakes, but that's his problem, his mistakes are Kryptonite to the teams superman. No matter how well he plays, you know he will either throw a late game INT, flub a hold/handoff, and/or fumble the ball trying to scramble and cost the team a much needed W.

Going off topic, but still the same over-rated talent, Romo is to the Cowboys as Joe Mauer is to the Twins... yes he has his moments, but when it's clutch and something needs to happen and that's his time to shine, all he will do is hit into a game ending double-play.

Cowboys need to get rid of Romo and put their stock into some other QB if they ever want to make it to the next level (i.e. win another Super Bowl), and the Twins need to trade Mauer while his stock is still somewhat high before he cuts himself shaving and is out 3-4 months with a sore chin that then effects his toe and/or his massive vagine and prevents him from playing...

#523 7 years ago

Well after watching the end of the Broncos- Cowboys game yesterday, I didn't feel so bad about the failed comeback attempts by the Dolphins and the Chargers yesterday. There is always that one guy that can throw the ball up for grabs and put my teams losses into perspective.

#524 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dolphins and the Chargers

Oh man, loving those 2 teams is going to put you in the grave 25 years early buddy. Rivers is a complete sham....Philbin is on my eternal shit list.

#525 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh man, loving those 2 teams is going to put you in the grave 25 years early buddy.

40 years too late! I became a Dolphins fan when I was 10 in 1972 while staying with some relatives in Fort Lauderdale. I then became a Chargers fan during "the epic in Miami" playoff game in 1982. Still the greatest game I've ever seen. Both teams left everything on the field that day. Too late to turn back now. But I do have a few teams I like to see lose. That keeps me a fan.

#526 7 years ago

cowboy loss was brutal, but typical with romo. jax couldn't cover 11 point spread. Next week its 28 against denver. Ready for tonight, I always enjoy a jets loss.

#527 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

40 years too late! I became a Dolphins fan when I was 10 in 1972 while staying with some relatives in Fort Lauderdale. I then became a Chargers fan during "the epic in Miami" playoff game in 1982. Still the greatest game I've ever seen. Both teams left everything on the field that day. Too late to turn back now. But I do have a few teams I like to see lose. That keeps me a fan.

was that marino vs fouts, also one of the greatest games I ever saw?

#528 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How can your 2 fav teams be in the same conference? Its not allowed, You have your birth team (Packers) and then an AFC team, or vice/versa... Loved the Colts till they dumped Peyton, guess Im rooting Broncos this year.

#529 7 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

was that marino vs fouts, also one of the greatest games I ever saw?

It started out as Woodley vs. Fouts, but when the score was 24-0 in the first quarter Shula pulled Woodley and put in Don Strock. That's when the fireworks began. This infamous play made it a one score game going into halftime.

#530 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How can your 2 fav teams be in the same conference? Its not allowed,

I left eveyrthing on the field too that day, and to the victor went the spoils. I take the Chargers everytime they play each other (they are the local team after all), but I can't seem to shed my enthusiasm for Miami, even after all these years. So there you have it. Plus they did something that nobody else has ever done. And we all know what that was.

#531 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Plus they did something that nobody else has ever done. And we all know what that was.

Finkel/Einhorn?

#532 7 years ago

Finkel/Einhorn?

Yeah, that too.

th.jpeg

#533 7 years ago

Just heard that Ryan Matthews is out with a concussion so that is awesome for Danny Woodhead!

Wasn't good news for my fantasy team with Woodhead. Lost by 4.

#534 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Wasn't good news for my fantasy team with Woodhead. Lost by 4.

Sorry Bro. I told you Matthews sucks! I grabbed Woodhead to my bench in week 1. He is fantasy flex gold!

#535 7 years ago

I told you Matthews sucks!

He's not on my fantasy team, and should stay that way!!

#536 7 years ago

I was pissed when the Patriots let Woodhead go. Great player!

#537 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

He's not on my fantasy team, and should stay that way!!

Sorry your team burnt you man. It happens. It blows! My boy Aaron Rodgers cost me a title two years ago. Yeah, still pissed. So I traded for his ass in my Keeper league.
I still think Rivers has a solid year in fantasy but Danny "The Human Pinball" Woodhead will put up double digits every week. Check the broadcast on nfl replay. They called him "the human pinball" multiple times. I love it. One of my favorite guys.

#538 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I was pissed when the Patriots let Woodhead go. Great player!

I wasn't.

#539 7 years ago

Sorry your team burnt you man. It happens. It blows! My boy Aaron Rodgers cost me a title two years ago. Yeah, still pissed. So I traded for his ass in my Keeper league.
I still think Rivers has a solid year in fantasy but Danny "The Human Pinball" Woodhead will put up double digits every week. Check the broadcast on nfl replay. They called him "the human pinball" multiple times. I love it. One of my favorite guys.

It happens. One of the opponents in my league didn't start Romo yesterday. Can't blame him for doing it.

#540 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

One of the opponents in my league didn't start Romo yesterday.

Starting Romo's not the problem...................

#541 7 years ago

yep, jets are going to lose.....I hope everyone bet the house on them as soon as I posted that. The George Costanza of football. I'm George...

#542 7 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

yep, jets are going to lose....

They showed a lot of poise tonight. The AFC East is shaping up to be quite a race. The guys on top better watch out.

#543 7 years ago

Falcons season is done. Stick a fork in that dirty bird!

#544 7 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Ready for tonight, I always enjoy a jets loss.

Not last night.

#545 7 years ago

Come on Giants, pull this one out tonight!!!

#546 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Come on Giants, pull this one out tonight!!!

Nope. My Bears held on. Somehow. Neither one of these teams is playing as well as they should.

#547 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Nope. My Bears held on. Somehow. Neither one of these teams is playing as well as they should.

I was amazed Giants were still in that in the end...Packers will be hurting with Clay the next month+.....We moved a TE to linebacker, that should go well.

#548 7 years ago

And people thought Rivers was bad!! Go check out Eli this season if you want bad!!!

#549 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

And people thought Rivers was bad!! Go check out Eli this season if you want bad!!!

If your QB ain't lookin' so good, just look to Dallas. You will feel much better.

#550 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If your QB ain't lookin' so good, just look to Dallas. You will feel much better.

Or look at the Bengals......superbowl defense, highschool quarterback performances!!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Boards
PinSound
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La Porte, IN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos
There are 26295 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 526.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside