I love Data Analysis (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,780 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,093 of 1,516.
#54601 1 year ago

Womens hockey an underrated watch, especially during a down weekend.

20230203_185714 (resized).jpg20230203_185714 (resized).jpg
#54602 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

[quoted image]

You need a hobby. Have you tried pinball?

#54603 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Can anybody provide clarity on the extreme value differences?
Obv some teams sell more seats, charge more for beer, get more merchandise sales,etc etc but since TV money is probably the largest source of income and is pooled and expenses roughly the same.

you list all the 'except' as if they are inconsequential

Expenses... teams have infrastructure. People, stadiums, facilities... all that stuff is outside the unified salary cap
Teams negotiate their own branding deals with other companies.... "official supermarket of the washington commanders" etc
Teams have different customer bases to draw from to sell their lucrative suites, experiences, etc
Merch... think about it... Gear from Dallas is probably sold in every city in the country. How many cities do you think have LA Chargers gear on the racks? That adds up...

#54604 1 year ago

[quoted image]

You're kidding.. right?!

#54605 1 year ago

Gisele > Bucs 2022
Wonder what Brady will doing next other than shitty movies.

#54606 1 year ago

Huntley on fire @ skills comp

#54607 1 year ago

Man NHL VS NFL Skills Comps....Tough Call

#54608 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Im all primed for Philly to win while I devour Cheesesteaks

My recipe. You can customize as needed. This takes a good grocery store or meat market.

Get boneless Ribeye steak. Have the seller freeze it for 15-30 minutes depending on how many you're making. Get it sliced thru a slicer thin. But not too thin as you loose flavor. This is the critical point.

Sweet onions caramelized in butter. I also like mushrooms like Portabellas.

The rolls are the 2nd most important. Must have a sturdy hinge. Boars head provolone melts great.

Enjoy!

#54609 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Gisele > Bucs 2022
Wonder what Brady will doing now other than shitty movies.

Absolutely whatever he wants. Hope he enjoys life, but I worry he’s going to end up being depressed talking about other people playing football. He’s done so much for the sport I love and I want him to be happy.

Also I had a gummy bear and really want a cheesesteak from Penn Station now.

#54610 1 year ago

pinsiders eat their cheesesteaks girthwise

#54611 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

This is comedic genius and made me laugh. Well done!

#54612 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

My recipe. You can customize as needed. This takes a good grocery store or meat market.
Get boneless Ribeye steak. Have the seller freeze it for 15-30 minutes depending on how many you're making. Get it sliced thru a slicer thin. But not too thin as you loose flavor. This is the critical point.
The rolls are the 2nd most important. Must have a sturdy hinge. Boars head provolone melts great.
Enjoy!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#54613 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Enjoy!

LOL THE BIAS... HE'S TRYING TO GET YOU TO EAT YOUR WAY INTO ROOTING FOR THE GREEN TEAM !!! I SAW THAT !!! BEWARE !!!

(I might try it!)

#54614 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

fixed.

[Washed] pinsiders eat their cheesesteaks girthwise.

#54615 1 year ago

Jimmy G maybe going to Tennessee.Maybe

#54616 1 year ago

I heard that it's just a maybe, though

#54617 1 year ago

Fascinating that the KC fans aren't coughing up their infamous parking lot BBQ recipes + techniques... Are the "undecideds" swinging green this year due to a lack of food idea enticement? Dang, if that's what it takes...

Time to make my first ever philly cheesesteak, eh?

#54618 1 year ago

Philly Cheesesteak ingredient list: (got a few questions)

1. toasted bagette shaped bread called a "hoagie?" (duck tape one side if you don't have a real hinge) <== garlic butter on the toasting?
2. 30 minute frozen thin sliced boneless ribeye (carve out some fat for the meat oil?) <== so don't have them slice all of it? so you can release some fat for the oil?
3. vegetable oil + meat oil from cooking some fat out (magic!)
4. big yellow chopped onion sauteed in magic oil, then sautee the meat (flat grill ideal)
5. boar's head sharp picante provolone cheese on top of the chopped meat/cheese to melt
6. garlic mayo on the bread <== one side or both? <== no mustard?
7. salt/pepper to taste

Thanks for the advice / corrections...

#54619 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Fascinating that the KC fans aren't coughing up their infamous parking lot BBQ recipes + techniques... Are the "undecideds" swinging green this year due to a lack of food idea enticement? Dang, if that's what it takes...
Time to make my first ever philly cheesesteak, eh?

Recipes? That's not how I do bbq. Wing it. Works some of the time every time.

#54620 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Gisele > Bucs 2022
Wonder what Brady will doing next other than shitty movies.

earning 375million as an NFL analyst.

#54621 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What side is that?I think most understand what I was saying.

I was meaning the magnitude of effect on both teams.Dallas went on to win three Super Bowls

#54622 1 year ago

While we await tomorrow's big game, here are my 2023 qb predictions.

Carr to NYJ
JimmyG to Commandos
Rodgers stays
Jackson stays
Tua returns to dominance

* Hou/Indy/Car/LV rookies

#54623 1 year ago

Not sure if we'll have anything to discuss next weekend

#54624 1 year ago
Quoted from ledge:

earning 375million as an NFL analyst.

I seem to not enjoy QBs as analysts. Probably because they've always been the center of attention.

#54625 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Tua returns to dominance

Beats the bills once and then retires.

Quoted from Erik:

Not sure if we'll have anything to discuss next weekend

A Chiefs victory!

#54626 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Carr to NYJ
JimmyG to Commandos
Rodgers stays
Jackson stays
Tua returns to dominance

I agree with all except I think Jimmy G reunites with Mcdaniels in Vegas.

#54627 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Carr to NYJ
JimmyG to Commandos
Rodgers stays
Jackson stays
Tua returns to dominance

Also as much it will crush Levi, I doubt Jimmy G goes to Washington, as last year he was their choice over Wentz until it fell through last minute.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/news/jimmy-garoppolo-almost-became-a-washington-commander/

#54628 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I agree with all except I think Jimmy G reunites with Mcdaniels in Vegas.

I think there's a real chance Rodgers goes there but knowing him he'll stay put.
Can Jimmy G actually throw it 20 yards to Adams? Or was it just Shanahan offense dinking & dunking?

#54629 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Can Jimmy G actually throw it 20 yards to Adams? Or was it just Shanahan offense dinking & dunking?

Good question, Shanahan is the king of screen plays. I know McDaniels has a man crush on Jimmy G.

#54630 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Good question, Shanahan is the king of screen plays. I know McDaniels has a man crush on Jimmy G.

Yeah I was thinking an offensive mind, Adams, & not a major market could be enough to lure Rodgers. Although I'd love to see him getting crushed my NY media, I dint think there's any way he goes to Jets

#54631 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah I was thinking an offensive mind, Adams, & not a major market could be enough to lure Rodgers. Although I'd love to see him getting crushed my NY media, I dint think there's any way he goes to Jets

I think it’s more likely he hangs it up.

#54632 1 year ago

Grabbed 10.5lbs of wings today at the Amish farmers market - looks like I will be forced to host a SB party again as it seems superstitious Eagles fans think they need to be in the exact same location, eating the same things as they were in 2018.

#54633 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

superstitious Eagles fans

They better wear their damn Foles jerseys!!! Ship me a spare one!

#54634 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Also as much it will crush Levi, I doubt Jimmy G goes to Washington, as last year he was their choice over Wentz until it fell through last minute.
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/news/jimmy-garoppolo-almost-became-a-washington-commander/

I really thought JimmyG would and should have signed with Miami last year. Interesting that they chose Bridgewater even with the coaching connection.

#54635 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I really thought JimmyG would and should have signed with Miami last year. Interesting that they chose Bridgewater even with the coaching connection.

Jimmy G just oozes South Beach

#54636 1 year ago

Wiz isn't my go to, but all this hate is nonsense. A cheese steak w/ wiz can absolutely be delicious.

The round roll hate, also dumb. Try out Donkey's cheese steak in Camden. It's excellent.

The meat head die hard Eagles fan I work with says Birds by 20. You heard it here folks, blowout!

#54637 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I think it’s more likely he hangs it up.

oh man theres no way i can see that happening.

#54638 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I agree. That means he and Brady would be HOF eligible in the same year. Not a chance he wants to be second fiddle in his class.

#54639 1 year ago

Rodgers ain’t retiring. He loves the drama. He loves the money. He loves being the center of attention.

If he retires, people are going to stop paying attention to all the dumb shit he says all the time. His banal opinions will go ignored. Every Tuesday espn won’t be reporting on his opinions on lizard people, flat earth and chemtrails.

No fucking way. He plays next year and we get to play this dumb will he or won’t he game again in 12
Months.

#54640 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I’m saying there’s more of a chance of him retiring than ending up in New York. I don’t think either is likely.

#54641 1 year ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Try out Donkey's cheese steak in Camden. It's excellent.
!

I have been meaning to try Donkeys for 20 years but no Sat/Sun hours and I can count the number of times I have been in Camden
M-F during daylight hours on my thumbs.

Obviously I need to make a special trip

#54642 1 year ago

Remember the Jets just grabbed his boy hackett. And there's no way he hangs it up in the same year as brady.

#54643 1 year ago

Remember the Jets just grabbed his boy hackett

And since Hackett has never called plays Rodgers can do whatever he wants...but no way he can deal with NY

#54644 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

deal with NY

But he'd still be in green.

"It's not easy being green..."
"...Green is beautiful...and I think it's what I want to be"

#54645 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rodgers ain’t retiring. He loves the drama. He loves the money. He loves being the center of attention.

Just imagine the alternate universe where his insane dream to host Jeopardy came to fruition.

#54646 1 year ago

Baltimore will use the exclusive tag on Lamar and are asking for 2 1st + for him.....asking a lot for a QB who's strongest attribute is his legs, he's a mediocre passer at his best, can't see it happening but after Cousins anything is possible I guess. I could see a single 1st rd + and even then how long might he last considering he gets hurt a lot.

#54647 1 year ago

I think the biggest knock on Lamar are the injuries. When’s the last time he played a full season?

#54648 1 year ago

Rodgers to Baltimore it is!!

#54649 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Rodgers to Baltimore it is!!

That would be something.

#54650 1 year ago

Feels like the Jets are the most complete team that lacks a QB.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,780 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,093 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1093 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.