24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 1,513.
#5401 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Def want in on the Pinside league next year!

If you and Chuckwurt join we can expand to 12 teams, its a 2 player keeper league and has no prizes or entry fee, just for fun and smack talk.

#5402 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If you and Chuckwurt join we can expand to 12 teams, its a 2 player keeper league and has no prizes or entry fee, just for fun and smack talk.

Sounds great! Who do you use?

#5403 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Sounds great! Who do you use?

NFL.com

#5404 8 years ago

Yeah mark me down for playing if spots open up. 14 team league anyone?

#5405 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah mark me down for playing if spots open up. 14 team league anyone?

We are at 10 now, you can't add one team and must be 2 adds. We do a live online draft.

I'll email you guys the link the set your team up when the league renews.

#5406 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We are at 10 now, you can't add one team and must be 2 adds. We do a live online draft.

Cool. Thanks man. Would love to play with you guys.

#5407 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Awesome! Thanks

#5408 8 years ago

Yo Flank, lets do decimal points next year. Ties are awful for the league bro. I know you had one this year.

#5409 8 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Yo Flank, lets do decimal points next year. Ties are awful for the league bro. I know you had one this year.

When the NFL starts decimal point scoring we will too. Don't want a tie? Play better.

#5410 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

When the NFL starts decimal point scoring we will too. Don't want a tie? Play better.

Haha. I'm pretty sure any other response but this I would've dosagreed with. Hard to argue!!

#5411 8 years ago

A lot of upsets today wow! Great weekend so far.

Didn't get to watch much today, finally acquired Stargate

#5412 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

A lot of upsets today wow! Great weekend so far.
Didn't get to watch much today, finally acquired Stargate

Nice! Yeah if the bengals win tomorrow 2nd seed is theirs with the 1 seed coming down to the final week! Don't blow it bengals!!!

#5413 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ha. No worries. I don't tie anyways. I remember you did though

#5414 8 years ago

Wonder if Buck and Aikman give each other handy's during the commercial breaks

#5415 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wonder if Buck and Aikman give each other handy's during the commercial breaks

Whatever they are doing it worked against the steelers!!

#5416 8 years ago

GB oline is totally fucked

#5417 8 years ago

Let's see the Patriots faithful try to explain away this fuckup of epic proportions. Kick the ball away in overtime!? Yeah, NO. Regardless of what belicheat said in the press conference, someone fucked up royally.

#5418 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Let's see the Patriots faithful try to explain away this fuckup of epic proportions. Kick the ball away in overtime!? Yeah, NO. Regardless of what belicheat said in the press conference, someone fucked up royally.

Really? This happens all the time! When it works its brilliant and when it doesn't geniuses like yourself whine about how stupid it was...

#5419 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Really? This happens all the time! When it works its brilliant and when it doesn't geniuses like yourself whine about how stupid it was...

All the time? Check your facts again. The winner of the toss in the new overtime rules have only deferred one other time in history and it was belicheat who did it.

Even before the new rules the last time it happens was 1997. So yeah "all the time".

Stop talking out of your ass.

#5420 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

All the time? Check your facts again. The winner of the toss in the new overtime rules have only deferred one other time in history and it was belicheat who did it.
Even before the new rules the last time it happens was 1997. So yeah "all the time".

Yes, all the time genius...

#5421 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

He's talking about all types of decisions. The ones that belichek makes at least once a year. Remember the going for it on 4th down a couple years back at his own 35? Yeah, same thing. He gets cocky sometimes and it bites him in the ass.

#5422 8 years ago

Damn Rams, always play us tough.

#5423 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Damn Rams, always play us tough.

Yep, the Rams have their number. Just like the Pack... they can't wait to get home to play the Vikings!

#5424 8 years ago

Ravens sweeping the steelers too. Wow. No one on earth saw that coming.

#5425 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yep, the Rams have their number. Just like the Pack... they can't wait to get home to play the Vikings!

Wonder if the Pack can find enough Duct Tape and Band-Aids to get our Oline on the field next week?

Maybe we should just forfeit and use it as a bye week.

#5426 8 years ago

Wow. I got tired of watching my Jags get their assess kicked and tuned over to the Green Bay game. Did I mention: wow?

Cardinals really look solid on both sides of the ball. It will be interesting to see them play the Panthers at some point in the playoffs. Either one of these two teams has a good chance to knock off the Pats in the Superbowl.

#5427 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Wow. I got tired of watching my Jags get their assess kicked and tuned over to the Green Bay game. Did I mention: wow?
Cardinals really look solid on both sides of the ball. It will be interesting to see them play the Panthers at some point in the playoffs. Either one of these two teams has a good chance to knock off the Pats in the Superbowl.

Cardinals are playing really great, their D is a beast. I think they represent the NFC in the superbowl. Pats are getting thin due to injuries, I'd honestly be surprised if they rep the AFC in the SB.

#5428 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Wow. Pats are that big of a lock? Doesn't look like it right now.

#5429 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. Pats are that big of a lock? Doesn't look like it right now.

I'd agree but they always seem to get the ship staightened out. A lot of players including Edelman will be back for the playoffs.

I'd say the Steelers were an AFC team to beat but they didn't exactly help themselves to go into the playoffs today.

#5430 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yes, all the time genius...

Twice in 20 years counts as all the time? Maybe I am the genius and you are a f**king moron.

Belicheat makes cocky arrogant decisions all the time but we explicitly called out deferring in OT. Which NEVER happens.

#5431 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He's talking about all types of decisions. The ones that belichek makes at least once a year. Remember the going for it on 4th down a couple years back at his own 35? Yeah, same thing. He gets cocky sometimes and it bites him in the ass.

That's what he may be referring to but it wasn't what I was referring to when he quoted me. He's just being a pedantic asshat.

#5432 8 years ago

Ol slingblade just about threw his second pick 6. At least all day just won me my dff match up!

#5433 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cardinals are playing really great, their D is a beast. I think they represent the NFC in the sb.

Just laid $250 at 5 to 1 on the Cards to win SB. What's even funnier is Steelers are 6 to 1 still and they won't even make playoffs. Too bad Tyron Matheau tore his knee up last week in garbage time.

#5434 8 years ago

I'd be up for joining your league too. I wanted to play this year but couldn't find one to join before the season started.

#5435 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Twice in 20 years counts as all the time? Maybe I am the genius and you are a f**king moron.
Belicheat makes cocky arrogant decisions all the time but we explicitly called out deferring in OT. Which NEVER happens.

All the time penis... er genius.

#5436 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'd be up for joining your league too. I wanted to play this year but couldn't find one to join before the season started.

If someone drops out I'll let you know, one team I'd like to boot.

#5437 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That one guy who autodrafts and never does anything with his team?

#5438 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

That one guy who autodrafts and never does anything with his team?

Plays dudes on bye week too! Unbelievable!

#5439 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Plays dudes on bye week too! Unbelievable!

Thats who I played this week, 6 players on IR or out. Ruins it for me.

#5440 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'll play next year if you need another.

#5441 8 years ago

Cincinnati has the opportunity tonight and I think they get it done with relentless pass rush and simply out lasting Denver's defense late in the game!

#5442 8 years ago

Go Cincy offense!!!

#5443 8 years ago

Started Rosselberger over Wilson. I am the anti-porkchop

#5444 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Go Cincy offense!!!

Porkchop is getting nervous! This is awesome, the title all riding on the Denver D!

Quoted from Erik:

Started Rosselberger over Wilson. I am the anti-porkchop

Id like to grill some pork chops! Yum!

Nice coat of icy snow drilling us right now, no grilling today.

#5445 8 years ago

I think tilt has got me beat. Losing Odell Beckham jr, Dez Bryant & Alshon Jeffery for the Title game really fucked me.

Who knows, maybe a late Christmas miracle from Denver D will happen but I doubt my Bama boy AJ McCarron will blow it.

Yes that is AJ McCarron. Yes that tattoo is real. Yes he actually did that to himself.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5446 8 years ago

He's in a battle with Connor McGregor for most absurd chest tattoo

Does that one part say gun control or gin control? because that will most definitely determine if he needs stabbed

#5447 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Does that one part say gun control or gin control? because that will most definitely determine if he needs stabbed

It says God in Control

#5448 8 years ago

It says God in Control

#5449 8 years ago

I think tilt has got me beat. Losing Odell Beckham jr, Dez Bryant & Alshon Jeffery for the Title game really fucked me.
Who knows, maybe a late Christmas miracle from Denver D will happen but I doubt my Bama boy AJ McCarron will blow it.
Yes that is AJ McCarron. Yes that tattoo is real. Yes he actually did that to himself.

image_(resized).jpeg

One thing for sure, you had the douchiest WR core of any team in fantasy.

I like the chest tattoo, everyone in my trailer park has one.

#5450 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Only time Conner will never have a chance in a battle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.