Topic Stats

• 20,568 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 minutes ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,647 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 20568 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 412.
#5351 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

So one the regular season is over our commish. will set up a chat room. From there teams will write in the chat who they want going in order of finish in the regular season. From then on, you add up your score manually not using any website or other program.

Crazy. Very interesting format. Never heard of that before.

#5352 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Crazy. Very interesting format. Never heard of that before.

Yeah doesn't make much sense to me if there are websites that would do that for us. I just figured thats how they all were.

#5353 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Yeah doesn't make much sense to me if there are websites that would do that for us. I just figured thats how they all were.

Haha. Not since like 1998. Maybe try ESPN or yahoo next year. Totally free and don't have to calculate anything by hand.

#5354 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Not since like 1998. Maybe try ESPN or yahoo next year. Totally free and don't have to calculate anything by hand.

We do use Yahoo, this really my first year but our commish. has been doing it for a while. The rest of the season has been using the website.

#5355 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

We do use Yahoo, this really my first year but our commish. has been doing it for a while. The rest of the season has been using the website.

Interesting. Well I stand corrected. I bet they have options for quicker leagues.

#5356 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Your commish doesn't know how to play fantasy sports.

#5357 4 years ago

Congrats on your win pork chop!

#5358 4 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Your commish doesn't know how to play fantasy sports.

I'll ask him why he does it that way. I'm sure he has a reason.

#5359 4 years ago

Remember how I said I advanced in 3/3 of my leagues? Well, this week I lost in all 3. I guess now I get to play for 3rd in 3/3 leagues...

In an unrelated note, I tried to cancel what was left of Sunday Ticket on Directv (I sort of got duped into having it in the first place) since I won't be home the next couple of weekends. The Directv rep said they can't cancel Sunday Ticket... I said, just prorate it and cut off whatever's left, no biggie. Nope, they won't cancel it "during the season". Just a heads up if anyone ever plans on getting it for a portion of the season next year.

#5360 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Remember how I said I advanced in 3/3 of my leagues? Well, this week I lost in all 3. I guess now I get to play for 3rd in 3/3 leagues...

Did you have a bunch of Packer players and get bamboozled by that horrific offensive outing?

#5361 4 years ago

I did have Rodgers in 2/3. I hate to carry more than 1 TE or 1 QB. I don't like having to make those decisions every week, they're all pretty much the same other than the top 3 in their respective positions.

Actually, I also had Richard Rodgers in 2 leagues. I grabbed him early, and probably put too much trust in him. He got me some good weeks, but ultimately, he never got to the level I was hoping.

Oh well.. it was fun, I made a good run midseason, and I kept some of that money by winning a few "high point total" weeks.

The draft is the highlight for me. I honestly thought I had a perfect draft in two of my leagues this year, but no one can predict injuries. I'll play again next year, but 3 is my cap.

#5362 4 years ago

I did have Rodgers in 2/3. I hate to carry more than 1 TE or 1 QB. I don't like having to make those decisions every week, they're all pretty much the same other than the top 3 in their respective positions, and everyone else is pretty much the same.
Actually, I also had Richard Rodgers in 2 leagues. I grabbed him early, and probably put too much trust in him. He got me some good weeks, but ultimately, he never got to the level I was hoping.
Oh well.. it was fun, I made a good run midseason, and I kept some of that money by winning a few "high point total" weeks.
The draft is the highlight for me. I honestly thought I had a perfect draft in two of my leagues this year, but no one can predict injuries. I'll play again next year, but 3 is my cap.

I went back and looked at my losing matchup from last night. Had megatron gained one more yard, I would be competing for over $700 this week. That stings bad.

#5363 4 years ago

I also had Megatron. He was a fairly solid performer, but not what I had hoped. I still think he's one of the top 5 receivers I've seen in the last 20 years.

#5364 4 years ago

Im done with NFL now that Iraqi Beauty Pageants are back. Have fun....

Centerflanks Haram

#5365 4 years ago

Is this a football or fantasy football thread?

A: yes.

The packers need to make a statement and beat AZ... I'm not holding my breath on that, though.

#5366 4 years ago

If GB wins out, and AZ loses out, GB gets the 2 seed. GB v AZ this week is huge. AZ has SEA next week, so a loss is conceivable.

Right now, the projection is MN and GB playing in the wild card round.. I hate that.. First, I hate playing any team 3x in a year, and 2 weeks in a row makes it even worse.

#5367 4 years ago

If GB wins out, and AZ loses out, GB gets the 2 seed. GB v AZ this week is huge. AZ has SEA next week, so a loss is conceivable.
Right now, the projection is MN and GB playing in the wild card round.. I hate that.. First, I hate playing any team 3x in a year, and 2 weeks in a row makes it even worse.

It will be tough for the Pack to win out, cardinals down the honey badger helps our chances a lot but the O is looking inept. They better be fired up for this showdown in the desert. Cardinals are playing really good football.

#5369 4 years ago

Wouldn't you rather peppers demolishes Palmer and knocks him out for the year?

Go Pack!

#5370 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wouldn't you rather peppers demolishes Palmer and knocks him out for the year?
Go Pack!

Palmers been knocked out enough. Leave him alone.

#5371 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Palmers been knocked out enough. Leave him alone.

It's like a freight train, can't stop it. Nah, I like watching Palmer play, I really don't want him to get hurt unless it's early game against my team in the playoffs.

#5372 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

It's like a freight train, can't stop it. Nah, I like watching Palmer play, I really don't want him to get hurt unless it's early game against my team in the playoffs.

Cold blooded bro. That shit cuts deeeeeep.

#5373 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cold blooded bro. That shit cuts deeeeeep.

He will be ok, he has to be due for a deep playoff run otherwise the football karma gods just despise him.

Anyone watch that 30 on 30 Trojan war, great watch!

#5374 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Anyone watch that 30 on 30 Trojan war, great watch!

Yep! 30 for 30 is an awesome program. I try to watch them all. Another more recent one I highly recommend is Brian and the Boz. Never liked Boz but after watching that 30 for 30 I came away with a new attitude and respect for him. You can find 30 for 30 on youtube and Netflix. Great show!

#5375 4 years ago

The Boz one was interesting as was the Bo Jackson one. I liked how he had tossed his Heisman into some dark part of the basement and only really cared about bowhunting. The first University of Miami one was good (the second was just awful!), also Benji Wilson was good, and the one about Chris Herren was probably the best of the series. Especially good for the Tarkanian footage.

I don't like the ones where we've heard the story a million times. Did we really need retellings of the OJ trial or the Shilling bloody sock series?

#5376 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The Boz one was interesting as was the Bo Jackson one. I liked how he had tossed his Heisman into some dark part of the basement and only really cared about bowhunting. The first University of Miami one was good (the second was just awful!), also Benji Wilson was good, and the one about Chris Herren was probably the best of the series. Especially good for the Tarkanian footage.
I don't like the ones where we've heard the story a million times. Did we really need retellings of the OJ trial or the Shilling bloody sock series?

The U just made me remember why I disliked them so much, Alabama beats miami in 93 sugar bowl, that game made me so happy, George Teague runs down Lamar Thomas and strips the ball, LOVED that play!!!!!

#5377 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The U just made me remember why I disliked them so much, Alabama beats miami in 93 sugar bowl, that game made me so happy, George Teague runs down Lamar Thomas and strips the ball, LOVED that play!!!!!
ยป YouTube video

Nice! Football is more fun when someone embraces the villain role. I had hopes Ohio State would step up this year but they blew it!

#5378 4 years ago

So many good 30 for 30's... anyone remember Marcus Dupree? That's another interesting 30 for 30... The Best That Never Was

oK, signing off for some Christmas Eve cheer!

#5379 4 years ago

I just watched chasing Tyson last night. That one is great too.

#5380 4 years ago

That's a name I haven't heard in a long time, I loved him when he was a Packer

#5381 4 years ago

Got me thinking also of some of my favorite "less famous" Packers. I still think my best memories are of Bryce Paup and William Henderson(one of my all time favorites)

#5382 4 years ago

Off topic.. but the Jimmy V 30 for 30 is very good. I also liked Four Days in October (and I hate the red sox, but such a great story), Catching Hell (don't think it's a 30 for 30, but a must watch), and the Fab Five (also maybe not a 30 for 30).

Those mentioned above are also great. I think I've seen almost everything, and very few disappoint. The only ones I found to be unwatchable was the one about the Raiders in LA, and Tupac and Tyson. Those were interesting stories, but just so horribly directed that I still haven't been able to get through them despite my best efforts. Ice Cube should probably just stick to selling Dr Pepper or whatever it is he's doing now.

On topic... Woodson's last night in OAK. I have to wonder if all the uncertainty surrounding the franchise is part of what made him decide to call it a career. I still think that was one of the biggest mistakes that the current Packers front office made - not offering him a lesser deal, instead we just cut him. He could have been at least helped with depth over the past few years, and would have been great to have around as a leader. He's been one of my favorite players to watch over the last 20 years, Packer or not, sad to see him go.

#5383 4 years ago

Great job by the Raiders D to turn this game around!

#5384 4 years ago

Redskins clinch the division. Way to go! LOL!

#5385 4 years ago

I gambled and benched Brees due to him being banged up. Kirk Cousins just got me 44 points in the Title game. Oh yeah!

#5386 4 years ago

Kirk Cousins just got me 44 points in the Title game.

YOU LIKE THAT!!

#5387 4 years ago

I gambled and benched Brees due to him being banged up. Kirk Cousins just got me 44 points in the Title game. Oh yeah!

Good call Porkchop, I've got my work cut out for me after that

#5388 4 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Good call Porkchop, I've got my work cut out for me after that

At least you have a shot, unlike the Giants.

#5389 4 years ago

Well, going off the last play of first half last night, watch out for the Redskins in the playoffs! Lol! That was great!

#5390 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

At least you have a shot, unlike the Giants.

Amazing how the Giants can play championship caliber football and then lay down in other games. I guess they didn't want it bad enough

#5391 4 years ago

Thanks Tilt, good to know that your Ron Mexico in the league bro. I needed Cousins to come through for me.
I lost Odell, Brees, and Dez all for the fuckin' Title game. WTF is that shit.

Yo Flank, what pinsiders are owners in the fantasy league? This is what I got so far

OswaldCobblepotsPenguinPosse = PorkChopExpress, Taylor
Ron Mexico = titl-master, Mike
Fury's Soldiers = CenterFlank, Corey
Amazing Spiderman = TrophyBeotch, Becky
Jokers are Wild = , Greg
Teabaggers = Dgolom,
Stafford Infection = , Adam
American Badasses = , Erik
Aquaman sucks = , Doug
Red Dogs = , Kevin

#5392 4 years ago

Ron Mexico = titl-master

That's right, I am the Titl master!
Hopefully I can pull this off, I don't want to become the Buffalo Bills of Flankers league

Good luck!

#5393 4 years ago

Awesomeness

IMG_5266_(resized).jpg

#5394 4 years ago

Hmmm. Wildcard weekend. Seahawks at Skins. Bad field. Skins upset? Who's with me?
Wish I could get the line on it now. Probably Seahawks - 8.5? +350 moneyline?
Good luck to everyone in championship games today. My back to back reign ended last week.

#5395 4 years ago

I lost Odell, Brees, and Dez all for the fuckin' Title game. WTF is that shit.

You can now add Alshon Jeffry to that list. WTF?

#5396 4 years ago

Just watched a video of Peyton Manning talking to Lisa Saulters on ESPN about HGH allegations. You could tell he was really pissed. He wanted to let some expletives fly and his lip kept snarling. It was great.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14441114/documentary-links-peyton-manning-other-pro-athletes-use-peds

#5397 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Just watched a video of Peyton Manning talking to Lisa Saulters on ESPN about HGH allegations. You could tell he was really pissed. He wanted to let some expletives fly and his lip kept snarling. It was great.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14441114/documentary-links-peyton-manning-other-pro-athletes-use-peds

Source of this allegation is a fictitious news outlet, so I would be pissed too.

#5398 4 years ago

OswaldCobblepotsPenguinPosse = PorkChopExpress, Taylor
Ron Mexico = titl-master, Mike
Fury's Soldiers = CenterFlank, Corey
Amazing spiderman = TrophyBeotch, Becky
Jokers are Wild = , Greg
Teabaggers = Dgolom,
Stafford Infection = Astropin , Adam
American Badasses = Erik , Erik
Aquaman sucks =TrilogyBeer , Doug
Red Dogs =Asylum , Kevin

#5399 4 years ago

Def want in on the Pinside league next year!

#5400 4 years ago

On another note, GO FRANK GORE!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 20568 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 412.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside