5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,744 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,070 of 1,515.
#53451 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ain't nobody want to see Jimmy G on a football field again this season. Not even Jimmy G.

If they make it to the Super Bowl let him play. May as well have your QB1 in the big game

#53452 1 year ago

I believe not a single HC opening has been filled yet. May be a lot of teams targeting just a few guys

#53453 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I believe not a single HC opening has been filled yet. May be a lot of teams targeting just a few guys

I'm shocked Denver hasn't been able to lock someone down with their iffy QB and lack of draft picks ...

#53454 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Tried to come up with the best solution I could. Everyone else got a bit of a gift in losing the minimum points based on the number of losses, but you still won the week (making your entry free) and were in the driver's seat going into the divisional rd.

Oh for sure, I wasn't slighting you in any way, you came up with a great on the fly solution when the website didn't work properly. I knew my luck wouldn't hold.

#53455 1 year ago

Nadda chance Jimmy Plays in Frisco again

#53456 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

If they make it to the Super Bowl let him play. May as well have your QB1 in the big game

I think Brock Purdy has won the SF starting job, period.

#53457 1 year ago

Having MNF withdrawals already.Gonna watch last years AFC Champ game on youtube.Think the outcome will be the same this year.

#53458 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Yeah the Cincy crew has already put themselves in the SB....

#53459 1 year ago

[quoted image]
nwpinball won the wild card week, tomdrum takes the divisional rd, but mcluvin leading the season.

Perhaps we can change this weekend to 16 and 8 on picks and for the Super Bowl it's 16 or zero? More people will have a chance?

#53460 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Perhaps we can change this weekend to 16 and 8 on picks and for the Super Bowl it's 16 or zero? More people will have a chance?

Increasing the distance between picks would be good. Does it make sense to do so halfway through though?

#53461 1 year ago

Cant change it now

#53462 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cant change it now

wait im losing ,change the rules immediately

#53463 1 year ago

Mcluvin is 1st, and to be fair I think it's his call. I'm tied for second. 3 others tied for 3rd. What does the group think?

#53464 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Mcluvin is 1st, and to be fair I think it's his call. I'm tied for second. 3 others tied for 3rd. What does the group think?

This is getting more convoluted than the NFL making up rules for playoff seeding.

#53465 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

This is getting more convoluted than the NFL making up rules for playoff seeding.

Its only fair that I be locked in at 1 with no chance of losing and jandrea95 can talk conspiracy theories for the next 7 months until training camp.

#53466 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I'd love to see Jimmy as a back up ...the only chance of that is if they get to the Super Bowl....

#53467 1 year ago

Mcluvin can my have Div winnings if he agrees to it. Otherwise, it was just a thought.

#53468 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Its only fair that I be locked in at 1 with no chance of losing and jandrea95 can talk conspiracy theories for the next 7 months until training camp.

earth (resized).jpgearth (resized).jpg
#53469 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I say leave it…. Not a big fan of changes after an event starts. Mindsets change based on rules ahead of time…. Just my 2 cents.

#53470 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

The kid has done a spectacular job so far in san fran..my question is how does it affect the team w garropolo & lance on the roster moving forward?

#53471 1 year ago

hell if I know. Lets talk refunds ASAP!

#53472 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

The kid has done a spectacular job so far in san fran..my question is how does it affect the team w garropolo & lance on the roster moving forward?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#53473 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Jimmy won’t be on the roster moving forward.

#53474 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I say leave it…. Not a big fan of changes after an event starts. Mindsets change based on rules ahead of time…. Just my 2 cents.

It was just a thought.

#53475 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

It was just a thought.

It’s all good… I think fleshing these thoughts out for next season are a healthy thing.

#53476 1 year ago

What are we gonna do in here for 6 days?

SIX DAYS!!!

#53477 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

What are we gonna do in here for 6 days?
SIX DAYS!!!

Well one thing we've never discussed is how the league completely screwed Cincy out of home playoff games

#53478 1 year ago

We could talk about how, while Purdy has done a great job, he looked pedestrian against the cowboys, and there's almost no chance Shanahan thinks he's the franchise QB.

#53479 1 year ago

Bengals went from -1.5 dog to now +1 fav so does Vegas really think Bengals are +4 fav given +3 automatically goes to KC for home field?

#53480 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bengals went from -1.5 dog to now +1 fav so does Vegas really think Bengals are +4 fav given +3 automatically goes to KC for home field?

Vegas thinks KC are a 3 Point favorite. That was the opening line. The betting is all that dictates their moves after that. Everyone is betting on the Bengals.

#53481 1 year ago

If Diggs could’ve got a damn TD I might have ordered a NIB today lol

#53482 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think Cincy is overall the better team but I still have trouble giving points to KC at home. Such a great matchup

#53483 1 year ago

We could talk about how, while Purdy has done a great job, he looked pedestrian against the cowboys, and there's almost no chance Shanahan thinks he's the franchise QB.

Brock Purdy is the next Nick Foles. Change my mind.

#53484 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I think Cincy is overall the better team but I still have trouble giving points to KC at home. Such a great matchup

Yeah. KC ain’t out of it until they are. I expect another 3 point game, no matter who wins.

#53485 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Jimmys not under contract next year....I think Lance has 2-3 years left

#53486 1 year ago
Quoted from vidguy:

With a comment like that I think Purdy is the only one that can change your mind

#53487 1 year ago

He looked way better than Prescott who gets paid $40M+

#53488 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Jimmy won’t be on the roster moving forward.

I hear your Commanders are interested in signing him

#53489 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear your Commanders are interested in signing him

Take that back !!!

#53490 1 year ago

The look when invited to play in the snow

326560556_576205524007488_3440151575841936414_n (resized).jpg326560556_576205524007488_3440151575841936414_n (resized).jpg
#53491 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

The look when invited to play in the snow
[quoted image]

cool

#53492 1 year ago
Quoted from vidguy:

He’s going to be Super Bowl MVP, then fade into oblivion?

#53493 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

He’s going to be Super Bowl MVP, then fade into oblivion?

He's going to grow 5 inches to join the 6'6" qb club

#53494 1 year ago

Since it's going to be awhile till football, show us a jersey you will never wear again. My only option is to buy a new name plate "Brown" as in A.J.

DSCN9785 (resized).JPGDSCN9785 (resized).JPG
#53495 1 year ago

Speaking of AJ Brown, is he hammied? Was kind of odd keeping him out there in garbage time while clutching his hammy repeatedly

#53497 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Since it's going to be awhile till football, show us a jersey you will never wear again. My only option is to buy a new name plate "Brown" as in A.J.
[quoted image]

I once had a mark chmura jersey. Not itching to dig that one out.

I also altered my rodgers jersey when we went to the KC game. I don't anticipate putting it back

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#53498 1 year ago

Pretty crazy how evenly matched (statistically) the Eagles and 49ers are....

Defense - Pretty even
Offense - Slight edge to Eagles
Special Teams - Pretty even
Turnover margin - Pretty even
Coaching - Maybe a slight edge to the Niners due to experience in big games

The big difference is the Eagles are at home and have Hurst who is light years ahead of Purdy in experience and performance. The only way the 49ers win is if they run the ball well, and they win the turnover margin. If they don't win those battles its gonna be a long day.

#53499 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pretty crazy how evenly matched (statistically) the Eagles and 49ers are....
Defense - Pretty even
Offense - Slight edge to Eagles
Special Teams - Pretty even
Turnover margin - Pretty even
Coaching - Maybe a slight edge to the Niners due to experience in big games
The big difference is the Eagles are at home and have Hurst who is light years ahead of Purdy in experience and performance. The only way the 49ers win is if they run the ball well, and they win the turnover margin. If they don't win those battles its gonna be a long day.

What about opponents?

We all know that the 49ers "haven't beat anyone" but what about the Eagles?

#53500 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pretty crazy how evenly matched (statistically) the Eagles and 49ers are.... .

This was the #1 Storyline for Cincy Bills as well

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

There are 75,744 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,070 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1070 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.