dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 1,514.
#5301 8 years ago

Good on the Steelers their season WS over with a loss today. They took care of business. If the bengals can't get dalton back by the Broncos game, they are gonn be in horrible shape in the playoffs as usual.

#5302 8 years ago

Crap. Rawls is out for the season with a broken ankle.

#5303 8 years ago

Nice job rushing the football today Pack!

Great to see Lacy running with some burst

#5304 8 years ago

Cant touch the golden boy! Automatic personal foul!

#5305 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Crap. Rawls is out for the season with a broken ankle.

you got DuJuan Harris, though.

#5306 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you got DuJuan Harris, though.

Hopefully he will be decent. He played okay today but I'm willing to chalk that up to not playing for a while. We will see how he does next week against the browns.

#5307 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Cant touch the golden boy! Automatic personal foul!

Don't mess with the golden boy, he has a fantasy football league where he needs to end up 2nd to Arodge.

Go Dolphins or Go Giants! Not sure who to root for. Hopefully a ton of production from Landry and Beckham though!

#5308 8 years ago

My lineup for playoffs against PorkChopExpress for this week, thoughts? Thinking of doing my first lineup of 2 TE with one in the flex spot, would love to put Edelman in there if he's healthy..... Packer players are no swap outs, they play regardless. (the last 4 spots are my bench) I have Seattle D starting against the cleveland steamers with KC on the pine.

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 1.24.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-12-16 at 1.24.51 AM.png

#5309 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

My lineup for playoffs against PorkChopExpress for this week, thoughts? Thinking of doing my first lineup of 2 TE with one in the flex spot, would love to put Edelman in there if he's healthy..... Packer players are no swap outs, they play regardless. (the last 4 spots are my bench) I have Seattle D starting against the cleveland steamers with KC on the pine.
Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 1.24.51 AM.png

Reed and Thomas have been solid lately. I would go with them as well. I assume you are in a keeper league since you have Jordy on your bench.

I am not sure if I should start Cam or Palmer this week. Both are on the road playing shitty NFC East teams.

#5310 8 years ago

Flanker might still have Palmer but he traded him in a shady deal to get AP

#5311 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Reed and Thomas have been solid lately. I would go with them as well. I assume you are in a keeper league since you have Jordy on your bench.
I am not sure if I should start Cam or Palmer this week. Both are on the road playing shitty NFC East teams.

Yep, keeper, just grabbed Jordy a few weeks ago and will start next season with Arodge/Jordy.

Id roll with Cam, guy is playing exceptionally well right now.

Quoted from tilt-master:

Flanker might still have Palmer but he traded him in a shady deal to get AP

Ron Mexico is JellyRon Mexico is Jelly

#5312 8 years ago

Who is the NFL marketing genius behind the new Thurs uniforms. Are you fuckin kidding me!?!

#5313 8 years ago

Yes. It's terrible. Makes the NFL look like the XFL.

#5314 8 years ago

I'm good with them, stop being so boring.

You guys remind me of the old guys at the local barbershop.

#5315 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yes. It's terrible. Makes the NFL look like the XFL.

Ya kind of funny how Rich Eisen said mustards beating ketchup!

#5316 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 1.24.51 AM.png

Oh man, you better put the Chiefs d against a shitty Raven's offense! And Johnny football might torch the seahawks d! Lol!

#5317 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'm good with them, stop being so boring.
You guys remind me of the old guys at the local barbershop.

LOL....dude the only uniforms that are worse are the Steelers Bumblebee stripe uni's....I think I has a seizure last time I saw them

#5318 8 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Oh man, you better put the Chiefs d against a shitty Raven's offense! And Johnny football might torch the seahawks d! Lol!

If Houston was playing Id consider it but Seahawks D is looking strong.

Quoted from tilt-master:

LOL....dude the only uniforms that are worse are the Steelers Bumblebee stripe uni's....I think I has a seizure last time I saw them

Steelers uni's are crazy......Gurley having an OK game for you, think you going to pull the upset on Spidermen?

#5320 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

..Gurley having an OK game for you, think you going to pull the upset on Spidermen?

I hope so, this has been a tough year. Most of my starters are on IR or hurt. My healthy team was much better and I was projected for only 3 wins, go figure.

#5321 8 years ago

He is getting fined for three separate hits from that game. Hahaha. Making Suh look like Mr. Rogers.

#5322 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Who is the NFL marketing genius behind the new Thurs uniforms. Are you fuckin kidding me!?!

I thought they were playing in their pajamas.

The Jags recently auctioned off their hideous gold uniforms from their Thursday night game. Somehow, they raised $33,000.

#5323 8 years ago

I managed to make the playoffs in 3/3 leagues. I moved on in all 3, having a bye in one of them last week. Two of them are 'family' leagues that I don't really care much about (it's like my whole family is allergic to betting money). I started making some moves after I was catching some grief about losing a few games. I'm liking my chances this week to move to the championship in at least 2 of the leagues.

#5324 8 years ago

Anyone play for decent money? Mine aren't that nuts but I'm in the semis of both and if I with both ill win around 1300. We are starting a policy of increasing the buy ins every year so in a few years the pools should get pretty big.

#5325 8 years ago

I cant play Fantasy Football for money, Im already all stressed out wanting my team to win, then my fantasy team, money on it would twist me too much.

#5326 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I cant play Fantasy Football for money, Im already all stressed out wanting my team to win, then my fantasy team, money on it would twist me too much.

I have been doing this too long that if we didn't keep upping the stakes, and having drunken draft parties, I would've quit forever ago. Haha

#5327 8 years ago

My family leagues are 20 each, I'm pretty sure. My other league is a keeper league I've been in for 5-6 years, and that's 50.

I'm the commish for my keeper league. We've voted quite a few times, and I think bumping it up higher than 50 would prevent at least a few people from staying in, and I don't want that (especially in a keeper). Next year, I'm going to get a side pot going, a skins game of sorts. If you want to be in, you agree to a certain amount, and we award the pot to the top pts total (or top 2, whatever) over the course of the year (or alternatively, week to week).

#5328 8 years ago

That side pot is a good idea. Luckily though in my one league (100 bucks this year), everyone is on board for increasing regularly now.

#5329 8 years ago

A few things.....

1) Antonio Brown is a straight up baller, WOW! 5-10 181 lbs....our new Steve Smith. Cant wait to watch him play the next few years.

2) Beckham Jr. is a piece of human garbage, hope he gets suspended the rest of the season. Douche!

3) Ugly road win Pack, best bring your A game against Arizona next week, super slop ending.

4) Charles Woodson, has been awesome watching you play sir! Not many players play till 39 at his level, very impressed!

5) I hope you played Cam Newton Steve O!

6) Congrats to the Cardinals clinching the division, I really enjoy watching their team play, Arians is such a good coach and sweet to see the history/old guys on the coaching staff. That one dude was an assistant coach for the Chiefs in Super Bowl 1! Awesome!

#5330 8 years ago

BTW, thank you James Jones today, great veteran play........That play he got called PI on but then trucked that DB over was fucking hilarious!

#5331 8 years ago

Brees only needs 20 for me to beat you in the playoffs Flank

#5332 8 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Brees only needs 20 for me to beat you in the playoffs Flank

I hope he gets a terrible bout with ass poops and cant play tomorrow night!

#5333 8 years ago

Am I the only one who thinks the redraft leagues like mine is stupid?

#5334 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Am I the only one who thinks the redraft leagues like mine is stupid?

How so? Expand on your thoughts.

#5335 8 years ago

Keeper league are okay I guess, but redrafts are fun too. I play in one of each.

Also I was getting my but whipped yesterday then Antonio brown happened haha. Now I'm up two points and I have megatron going tonight and he has saints kicker. If I win I'm in the money. Come on baby!

#5336 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

2) Beckham Jr. is a piece of human garbage, hope he gets suspended the rest of the season. Douche!

I'm surprised he wasn't kicked out of the game, that block play hit to the helmet was clear intent to injure. Maybe Brandon Meriweather was whispering in his ear.

Add another player to the 'turd' list, Suh & Meriweather were starting to get lonely.

#5337 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

A few things.....
1) Antonio Brown is a straight up baller, WOW! 5-10 181 lbs....our new Steve Smith. Cant wait to watch him play the next few years.
3) Ugly road win Pack, best bring your A game against Arizona next week, super slop ending.
4) Charles Woodson, has been awesome watching you play sir! Not many players play till 39 at his level, very impressed!
5) I hope you played Cam Newton Steve O!
6) Congrats to the Cardinals clinching the division, I really enjoy watching their team play, Arians is such a good coach and sweet to see the history/old guys on the coaching staff. That one dude was an assistant coach for the Chiefs in Super Bowl 1! Awesome!

Even with Cam's 51 points I am going to lose this week. Oh well.

#5338 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I'm surprised he wasn't kicked out of the game, that block play hit to the helmet was clear intent to injure. Maybe Brandon Meriweather was whispering in his ear.
Add another player to the 'turd' list, Suh & Meriweather were starting to get lonely.

I love the G-Men but Beckham needs to get his head screwed on straight. He should get suspended for that bs.

You can add Hardy to that list.

#5339 8 years ago

He WILL be suspended one game and the officials that let this continue should also be suspended...

#5340 8 years ago

How long will it be before the Bills fire Ryan?

#5341 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I love the G-Men but Beckham needs to get his head screwed on straight. He should get suspended for that bs.
You can add Hardy to that list.

Yup, my bad, that was an omission

#5342 8 years ago

Well I'm not sure if its just my league, but on my league when the playoffs start we don't use the computer anymore. I don't really like that.

#5343 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Well I'm not sure if its just my league, but on my league when the playoffs start we don't use the computer anymore. I don't really like that.

What do you mean you don't use the computer anymore?

#5344 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

How long will it be before the Bills fire Ryan?

They don't need to fire him, they just need to muzzle him.

Buddy didn't know when to STFU either

#5345 8 years ago

Mathieu done for the year, tough blow for the Arizona D.

I got to see all the replays of Beckham, I didn't realize he had so many personal fouls called against him. Surprised a veteran didn't grab him by the facemark and tell him to settle down.

#5346 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Mathieu done for the year, tough blow for the Arizona D.
I got to see all the replays of Beckham, I didn't realize he had so many personal fouls called against him. Surprised a veteran didn't grab him by the facemark and tell him to settle down.

You didn't see the game? He was seriously trying to fight Norman on each play. Norman wasn't being a saint either, but ODB was in the wrong all day. The head to head targeting after a play was the end all be all if you ask me. Coughlin should've sent him to the locker room after that.

#5347 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You didn't see the game? He was seriously trying to fight Norman on each play. Norman wasn't being a saint either, but ODB was in the wrong all day. The head to head targeting after a play was the end all be all if you ask me. Coughlin should've sent him to the locker room after that.

Wasn't it on during the packer game? I just saw the head hunt shot and one of the face mask punches. I do find it amusing he is planning on appealing the suspension. For reals????

#5348 8 years ago

I thought it wasn't but maybe I'm mistaken. Either way, it was a brawl every single play.

#5349 8 years ago

ODB just makes me like guys like Fitzgerald that much more. Fitz is twice the receiver ODB will ever be, and most of that difference is made up with humility.

ODB reminds me of chad johnson, nothing but a loud mouth whose talent will fade long before he makes a meaningful impact in the league.

#5350 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What do you mean you don't use the computer anymore?

So one the regular season is over our commish. will set up a chat room. From there teams will write in the chat who they want going in order of finish in the regular season. From then on, you add up your score manually not using any website or other program.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/107 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.