dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 1,514.
#5251 8 years ago

And your new #1 seed in the AFC is.........The Bengals!!!!!! Hahaha. Awesome. Gotta live it up now cause the playoffs are probably going to be another let down. Haha

#5252 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Browns also lose in complete embarrassing fashion. Haha

Not as embarrassing as the Deflatriots.

#5253 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I really hope the Bucs can build something around Winston. He is getting better every week and has emerged as a leader. We'd be 2-10 without him.
Now lets hope the Panthers can crank it up in the second half and blow out the Saints.

Bortles, bridgewater, Winston, and Mariota have all proven thus far to be very competent NFL qb's. Next year will be the test. To see if Winston and Mariota hit some kind of sophomore slump but so far so good.

Tampa has a good offense with doug Martin and Charles sims to help Winston offset the passing game.

#5254 8 years ago

Antonio Brown is deadly.

That end of his punt return for TD was hilarious, ref looked like he was about to crack a smile when he had to say using the goal post as a prop.

#5255 8 years ago

I really hope we get a Carolina/Seattle playoff game.

#5256 8 years ago

Cam could have thrown for a couple more TD's if Ginn didn't have the dropsies and Cam hit some wide open receivers. As much as I dislike Rob Ryan, the Saints poor defense was not entirely his fault.

#5257 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I really hope we get a Carolina/Seattle playoff game.

I hope we get a Packer/colts playoff game.

#5258 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I hope we get a Packer/colts playoff game.

Don't think that is going to happen. Colts are looking really rough right now.

#5259 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Playing better with hasslebeck. Granted luck is hurt

#5260 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Playing better with hasslebeck. Granted luck is hurt

Played better. It was obvious his age caught up with him last night even before he was hurt.

#5261 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Why you always raining on my fantasy parade....OK. I hope we get a Packer/Bengals playoff game, we can both be happy with that.

#5262 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Why you always raining on my fantasy parade....OK. I hope we get a Packer/Bengals playoff game, we can both be happy with that.

Well in honor of the 50th anniversary I hope its Packer's/Chiefs! But hopefully a different result than the first one!

#5263 8 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Well in honor of the 50th anniversary I hope its Packer's/Chiefs! But hopefully a different result than the first one!

Chiefs have bounced back nicely, Congrats!

After that game Charles got hurt and then losing to the Bears, good to see them not pack it in for the year.

#5264 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Chiefs have bounced back nicely, Congrats!
After that game Charles got hurt and then losing to the Bears, good to see them not pack it in for the year.

Ya they were up on the Bear's 17-3 then Charles went down, and apparently he played defense also since they sucked on both sides of the ball after that!
That'd be crazy if they actually make the playoffs after starting 1-5 though!

#5265 8 years ago

Stupid wednesday night and no football...

Cardinals/Vikings is a great primetime matchup to kick off the week, Cardinals looking to get a stranglehold on the 2 seed, Vikings trying to rebound after getting dominated by Seattle....Cmon Kickoff!!!!

Steelers/Bengals the early game sunday, hope that one is televised, really want to watch that one.

Go Pack!!!! Lacy better have his head screwed on straight, no more time for this harry high school BS.

lacy.jpglacy.jpg

#5266 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Steelers/Bengals the early game sunday, hope that one is televised, really want to watch that one.

Get the Sunday ticket bro. Gonna be a slobber knocker of a game.

#5267 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get the Sunday ticket bro. Gonna be a slobber knocker of a game.

We cant get any internet or cable service at my trailer park, funds are tight with the payments for the new living accommodations I just upgraded to.
TRONvilleTRONville

#5268 8 years ago

This is a rare first rate Thursday night game. I am benching Carson Palmer and starting Cam this week. Hopefully, I don't regret it.

#5269 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I am benching Carson Palmer and starting Cam this week. Hopefully, I don't regret it.

I wouldn't do that. Carson should have a big night. Vikings defense is very good normally but very much depleted with injuries. 4 defensive starters and 6 defensive players in all out tonight. Palmer should have a field day.

Quoted from SteveO:

This is a rare first rate Thursday night game.

I see this as another blowout myself. For the reasons above plus the Cardinals should have 8-9 guys in the box tonight. Bury AP and the shows over as Vikings have no consistent passing game. They pretty much have to run the ball well to set up pass which they have been good at this year but as great as AP is I just don't see him being able to get much going tonight. Cardinals one of the best against the run.

Viking fans get to go to bed early tonight!

#5270 8 years ago

Don't count out Zim. I bet he has this defense ready to take it to Palmer tonight. Either way cannot wait.

#5271 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don't count out Zim. I bet he has this defense ready to take it to Palmer tonight. Either way cannot wait.

Hope its a good game and Zim appears to be on the verge of being one of the best coaches in the league but when you don't have players not sure what the coach can do. Sounds like they had to sign three defensive players this week who weren't even on a team.... maybe if AP rushes for 400 yards it might be a 41-45 game. Lol

I'm looking forward to a great Thursday night game and a couple weeks ago this appeared to be one but not confident now... I guess we'll see!

#5272 8 years ago

Solid game, Vikes game to play but Cardinals had all the answers. Great strip/sack/fumble recovery by the D.

As a Pack fan there was no team to really benefit them to win/lose. Trophy and I were speculating, think it's best to just get our division crown and go from there, but if Vikings won would knock the Cardinals down a loss then we play them and win and bypass them in the seeding....

Too much thinking, Cmon Sunday kickoff!!!!

#5273 8 years ago

I think the sweet spot in the NFC is actually the #5 seed. That would pit you against the NFC East in the first round.

A first round bye would be better, but that's looking like it will be tough to take away from AZ. I still want the division either way, but I wouldn't be heartbroken to see someone like Washington in the first round as a consolation..

#5274 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think the sweet spot in the NFC is actually the #5 seed. That would pit you against the NFC East in the first round.
A first round bye would be better, but that's looking like it will be tough to take away from AZ. I still want the division either way, but I wouldn't be heartbroken to see someone like Washington in the first round as a consolation..

Seattle seems like they will grab that 5 seed, I think they pass the Vikings assuming the Pack doesn't shit the bed.

Pack has the most players that have missed games this year by starters (as of a few weeks ago I saw that stat). They are slumping, no doubt, but it's put up or shut up time. I have faith in Arodge and crew. Get healthy for the run, crunchtime bitches!!!!

#5275 8 years ago

On another note. Seattle is gearing up, no marshawn, no problem. Next man up. Rawls is a spark.

At this point I'm picking the Cardinals to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl, panthers going down in the playoffs.

Cmon Pack! True wild card! Sunny in Philadelphia style!

#5276 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

On another note. Seattle is gearing up, no marshawn, no problem. Next man up. Rawls is a spark.
At this point I'm picking the Cardinals to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl, panthers going down in the playoffs.
Cmon Pack! True wild card! Sunny in Philadelphia style!

Gonna have to disagree with ya there, its gonna be a ThreePeat!

#5277 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Gonna have to disagree with ya there, its gonna be a ThreePeat!

Yeah, maybe, Seattle could do it. Road to the Super bowl isn't going through the 12th man stadium this year, we shall see!

They are looking Hot for sure!

#5278 8 years ago

Yep, Vikes and Zim proved me wrong. They probably shoulda won that game to my surprise. Three turnovers and still a chance to win? Depleted D played very well and they actually had a passing attack! This team is young and looks to be a threat in years to come!

Hard to imagine Seattle getting back to SB but it sure appears they might be the team to beat right now. Coin toss between them, Carolina and Arizona. The Pack could still be dangerous but I just don't see them turning it around this year and the Vikes are growing up fast but are probably a year too early.

#5279 8 years ago

If I were a Vikings fan, I'd feel pretty good about what the Vikes showed they are capable of against one of the best teams in the league.

BTW, how great is Bruce Ariens? What a great coach, gotta love him!

#5280 8 years ago

Completely agree with you teekee! The Vikes just need another year. If they can find a little more talent in the receiving game over the off season they will be a force to reckon with.

#5281 8 years ago

As you guys can imagine, I am already pondering Sunday's game between my Bengals and the disgusting Steelers. I am thinking Geno Atkins is going to continue his dominate play and take Watt out of the running for DPOY. Dudes a beast. If you are watching the game just find 97 on the D line and watch him all game.

That being said, I think the weapons of the Steelers offense are running on all cylinders, and the secondary of the bengals, although one of the leagues best, is very beat up. I see this as a very close game, but the bengals coming up a tad short. Just still don't trust them in games like this for obvious reasons.

#5282 8 years ago

Let's go Bengals!!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#5283 8 years ago

I'm very impartial on the steelers/bengals but have always loved steeler football. Looking forward to an awesome game!

Edit----did that post make any sense? Lol! I just don't dislike the bengals at all......

#5284 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'm very impartial on the steelers/bengals but have always loved steeler football. Looking forward to an awesome game!
Edit----did that post make any sense? Lol! I just don't dislike the bengals at all......

I hear ya. I would say most causal impartial fans would like the steelers. When you're that good for that long, people take notice and will probably root for them in neutral setting.

#5285 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I hear ya. I would say most causal impartial fans would like the steelers. When you're that good for that long, people take notice and will probably root for them in neutral setting.

I can't root for the steelers cause they stole the superbowl from us in '05. Go Bengals!!

#5286 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I can't root for the steelers cause they stole the superbowl from us in '05. Go Bengals!!

Love to hear it! They should've never made it past the first round. Dirty cheaters. Haha

#5287 8 years ago

I must say, my favorite play ever for a Super Bowl was the Harrison int return for a TD as the 1st half ended when they edged out the cardinals. That was Nucking Futs!

Is anyone even going to watch this Bear/redskin game?

#5288 8 years ago

Burfict is a piece of shit btw, wish Hines ward was still playing to go break his jaw.

#5289 8 years ago

Watching Carolina kick Falcons ass in first game and then Packers kick Cowboys ass on second game

#5290 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Burfict is a piece of shit btw, wish Hines ward was still playing to go break his jaw.

Hines Ward, I loved his overall game. A player you hate to play against but love to have on your team is a great player in my book

#5291 8 years ago

Wow, this game is chippy already, someone is gonna get shanked!

Vontaze!!!!! Lol who names their kid that?

#5292 8 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Hines Ward, I loved his overall game. A player you hate to play against but love to have on your team is a great player in my book

He is the toughest WR to ever play the game, he would just come up and lay a full on cock block on any defender. Miss watching him play.

#5293 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I assume you dislike Burfict for his onfield behavior but you're okay with ward breaking people's jaws? Haha. Makes no sense.

#5294 8 years ago

Well sucks the game is over already. Bengals playing with a second string QB rest of game.

#5295 8 years ago

Man, Russel Wilson is HOT right now! Gosh whoever has Doug Baldwin or Tyler Lockett is happy right now!

#5296 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I assume you dislike Burfict for his onfield behavior but you're okay with ward breaking people's jaws? Haha. Makes no sense.

Ward breaks jaws with hard ass blocks, Burfict punched a Packer player in the dick. Big diff

#5297 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ward breaks jaws with hard ass blocks, Burfict punched a Packer player in the dick. Big diff

Just wondering your reason for disliking the guy. Now I know. Makes sense.

#5298 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just wondering your reason for disliking the guy. Now I know. Makes sense.

Personal foul on burrito, shocker.

#5300 8 years ago

Chargers keep finding new ways to not win games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Boards
PinSound

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/106 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.