Topic Stats

• 29,484 posts - Hot topic!
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by ralphwiggum
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,258 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
elKVIQu (resized).jpg
06771A88-10FE-4C53-8537-9E88336E4138 (resized).jpeg
22133154-3950-4763-9BAF-09FDE13FF933 (resized).jpeg
B712464C-F333-4042-9A87-1C28F0778EEA (resized).jpeg
SerpentinePerfumedBeardeddragon-small.gif
download (resized).jpeg
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png

There are 29484 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 590.
#5151 5 years ago

Can the Broncos do this? Great game so far!

#5152 5 years ago

The Pats are going down!!!!

#5153 5 years ago

Nice TDdrive Broncos!!!!! 24-21 Denver with 1:09 left, This game is awesome!

Cmon Timmy Brady! Engineer a great scoring drive here!

#5154 5 years ago

Hot Damn! Great ending, nice win Broncos, hope Gronk isn't out too long.

Edit----I was a little puzzled at Patriot clock management after they got that 1st down pass to Gronk with ~3:30~ left in the 4th, they passed the next play, Gronk got hurt on that one, then 2 inc passes after that if I remember correctly.....could have really worn the clock down....weird

#5156 5 years ago

What a great Sunday night game. I never would have thought the Broncos would have a chance, even with all those Pats injuries. It was also great to see a game in the snow and not in a dome.

#5157 5 years ago

Brady sure has been taking a lot of hits lately and on his team he is like the last man standing. It's been a great run but I can see his career winding down like Troy Aikman's did. Thumbs up to the Broncos for finally showing how to stay with it until the end and beat this team.

#5158 5 years ago

Devastating.. I can't believe that's how the MNF game ended.

#5159 5 years ago

NFL Football is getting real big here in germany. We have two games in freeTV every week and every game of the play offs will be free to watch here. And more and more people are buying all games to watch. There are fans from all kind of teams here but in my circle of friends more and more are following me to support the seahawks. The game against the steelers was such a big thing on TV that they decided to show the game against the vikings next sunday too!
Can't wait! Go Seahawks!!!!
Perhaps it's even time for pinball maker to rethink if they want to make a new sport game when they have the new technology of the LCD ready for it. This time a NFL football theme would sell better here in germany.

#5160 5 years ago

The Browns find new ways to lose every week. I have never seen a game end like that.

#5161 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

NFL Football is getting real big here in germany. We have two games in freeTV every week and every game of the play offs will be free to watch here. And more and more people are buying all games to watch. There are fans from all kind of teams here but in my circle of friends more and more are following me to support the seahawks. The game against the steelers was such a big thing on TV that they decided to show the game against the vikings next sunday too!
Can't wait! Go Seahawks!!!!
Perhaps it's even time for pinball maker to rethink if they want to make a new sport game when they have the new technology of the LCD ready for it. This time a NFL Football theme would sell better here in germany.

Thats excellent, glad to hear Germany is enjoying some NFL, My friend that I graduated from HS played some Euro NFL back in what 2000-2001 or whatever, forgot where he played, Ill have to ask him.

Alright Pack, time to break out of this slump! Take the Lions down in Detroit thursday! Crossing fingers Need a great outing from my Rodgers-Cobb-Lacy trio for fantasy.

#5162 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Browns find new ways to lose every week. I have never seen a game end like that.

The Browns were playing incredibly stupid at the end of the game. They let 20 seconds off the clock with two timeouts for no reason. There was no excuse.

#5163 5 years ago

Whoops, I did go back and look at that Patriot drive that Gronk got hurt on, they did complete their 3rd down pass on that drive and the Broncos used their last timeout at 2:39 then the Pats punted, my apologies for misinformation.

Edit---Pats weren't running the ball well but then again they had 42 pass plays and only 16 run plays.

#5165 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

It was also great to see a game in the snow and not in a dome.

#5166 5 years ago

Go Lions! 5 more wins and they actually have a shot at the playoffs

#5167 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Go Lions! 5 more wins and they actually have a shot at the playoffs

Can't wait for the game tomorrow! Love Thursday night football!

#5168 5 years ago

Unfortunately we are going to deal with crappy calls from time to time, seeing things in real time from the refs perspective leads to a lot of ticky tack flags. It blows but what ya gonna do?

Hopefully they can streamline the rule book and make games more fast paced, although the review process on challenges seems a lot better this year.

#5169 5 years ago

And take the Pistons with you!

#5170 5 years ago

Grabbed Scott Chandler in FF! I can't see how he wouldn't go off this week against a lackluster Philly defense and New England's historic use of tight ends.

#5171 5 years ago

Hey, I heard we might be gettin our Rams back! I might actually start caring about nfl football again.

#5172 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Grabbed Scott Chandler in FF! I can't see how he wouldn't go off this week against a lackluster Philly defense and New England's historic use of tight ends.

Chandler is a great play this week, Pats are so thin at WR/TE especially if Amendola sits......Blount might be the best play this week, he might get 25+ carries as they go into protect mode with Brady and the Eagles cant stop anything.

#5173 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Not sure I buy into the chandler hype. Previous times that Gronk has been hurt, Brady just goes elsewhere with the ball. Look for the run game and or lafell to possibly carry the load. Hell its even possible the pats plain stink it up from all the injuries and drop another game. Should be interesting!

#5174 5 years ago

I missed out on Chandler as I was 12th on the waiver wire. I had to take Ben Watson off waivers after Gronk got hurt. Hopefully the Pats play some meaningful games so Gronk will play again before the playoffs if he is healthy.

#5175 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

He's worth a flyer. Most likely to get a lot of targets, but let's be honest, he doesn't have Gronk's speed or hands.

Tough to say who their offensive weapons will be, but they will make a gameplan with who they have...historically they seem to figure it out.

Great game last weekend and nice win by Broncos. I like the kid Osweiler, I hope he continues to do well.

#5176 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

I like the kid Osweiler, I hope he continues to do well.

Me to....in fact I'm just plain tired of Manning. Osweiler is more exciting to watch.

#5177 5 years ago

Now if they would just drop those Papa John Commercials with Manning.

#5178 5 years ago

Wow does Green Bay look awful right now.

#5179 5 years ago

Wow. Red zone first down and Don't even come away with 3. Sad.

Jim Caldwell looks pretty happy though

#5180 5 years ago

Crazy game so far..... But I'm not counting any chickens yet!

#5181 5 years ago

Ha! I'd cut Crosby right now and let Raji kick the rest of the night.

#5182 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ha! I'd cut Crosby right now and let Raji kick the rest of the night.

Let jordy kick it. Blown acl and all he's bound to do a better job.

#5183 5 years ago

Green Blay.....bahahah. First you lose to Cutler and now possibly Detroit twice in one season. Wow. Just Wow.

Someone tell Green Bay Halloween is over, stop pretending your the Bears. (Yes I'm enjoying this)

#5184 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Let jordy kick it. Blown acl and all he's bound to do a better job.

Cant, he's on IR, ineligible to play, someone of your super high intelligence level should know that

#5185 5 years ago

Last year wasn't the talk how great the GB WRs were with Nelson, Cobb and Adams? Now commentators no WR for Rodgers. I get Nelson is gone but what about giving McCarthy the O coordinator job back. That's the problem. Besides they just stink this year.

#5186 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Green Blay.....bahahah. First you lose to Cutler and now possibly Detroit twice in one season. Wow. Just Wow.
Someone tell Green Bay Halloween is over, stop pretending your the Bears. (Yes I'm enjoying this)

Nothing to do but push through the slump and take your lumps.

Go Pack Go!

#5187 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

what about giving McCarthy the O coordinator job back

Thats a no brainer but if you cant block anyone up front not sure it makes much a difference?

#5188 5 years ago

I don't condone the term or think GB is that bad, but this made me laugh so loud. What is that fan thinking? Centerflank!!

Packers.jpg

#5189 5 years ago

Thats me, screw off, I love grabbing Packer junk!

#5190 5 years ago

image.jpg

#5191 5 years ago

30 year anniversary

#5192 5 years ago

They put slackers up in the last graphic and nance/Simms didn't want anything to do with that! Funny

#5194 5 years ago

We need to run that fumble play for TD more often!

#5195 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We need to run that fumble play for TD more often!

God, that was weird!

#5196 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

God, that was weird!

I'll take the Cobb TD!!

#5197 5 years ago

Ziggy can play some ball, that kid is impressive.

#5198 5 years ago

It's a game!

#5199 5 years ago

This game should be wrapped up, no way the Pack can move the ball with 4 backup oline guys in.......

Check that, 3 oline......

#5200 5 years ago

There's still a chance Flanker

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Sale Pending!
Summerville, SC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
There are 29484 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 590.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside