Topic Stats

• 20,490 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 minutes ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,646 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg
8CBA57CC-DFED-4A7D-90F7-96840E4BE4A3 (resized).jpeg

There are 20490 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 410.
#5051 4 years ago

OK, that goes totally away from the rules though, right? If he doesn't keep possession going to the ground its incomplete, how can it be a fumble? I dunno......

Keep your head up Bengals/fans, you are 8-1!

#5052 4 years ago

Dear PorkChopExpress, Sorry, not sorry for your loss
Sincerely,
Trophy ~

#5053 4 years ago

Just saying they don't have to review it. Or do they? Either way. That was bad. I promise my bengals are better than that. Haha

#5054 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

but then 2nd half shit just gets nuts!

Or not........

Besides the crappy Packer loss, 2 wins for the wife and I in FF at least made it tolerable.

#5055 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just saying they don't have to review it

Correct, it didn't matter either way BUT with all the gambling going on in FF they have to get the stats proper.

#5056 4 years ago

FYI, I think thats my ball hair hanging from her chin........JK......I shave everything.

Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 10.46.41 PM.png

#5057 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Correct, it didn't matter either way BUT with all the gambling going on in FF they have to get the stats proper.

That's a really great point. And even if you're joking, I bet you're right.

#5058 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

FYI, I think thats my ball hair hanging from her chin........JK......I shave everything.
Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 10.46.41 PM.png

EWWWW... It's me sticking my tongue out like the immature person I am! I can't play "mature" games

#5059 4 years ago

Wow, after this weekend not sure who really is the best team in the NFL. I guess you have to stick with NE but a couple of key injuries now could hurt them long term. Carolina and Bengals are hard to trust. Packers... not sure what's happening to them but I don't trust their defense even though it was good against the Lions. And they can't run the ball consistently. Vikings have the 'winning formula' that all coaches love... top defense and best running back in the game but they still can't pass the ball very well. Put 8/9 men in the box to stop AP and you kill the Vikings offense most of the time.

Cardinals maybe?

#5061 4 years ago

The Pats are still the team to beat, even with the Edelman injury.

I really really hate the NFL rule for what is a reception. They need to re-think it during the offseason.

#5062 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

I really really hate the NFL rule for what is a reception. They need to re-think it during the offseason.

I agree the funny thing is that they have rethought it and changed it to what we have now. Basically now no one has any clue what a catch is.

#5063 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Was you watching Scott Van Pelt when you wrote this? He did a little segment where he asked, "what is a catch?" He read the overly complex definition of a catch from the rule book. Pretty Good.

Speaking of terrible rules, Sunday night Russell Wilson intentionally grounded the ball so he wouldn't get sacked for a safety but they read the rule as "the ball has to travel at or near the line of scrimmage." The ball was three yards behind the line of scrimmage. Michaels and Collingsworth were saying that was dumb rule.

#5064 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Was you watching Scott Van Pelt when you wrote this? He did a little segment where he asked, "what is a catch?" He read the overly complex definition of a catch from the rule book. Pretty Good.
Speaking of terrible rules, Sunday night Russell Wilson intentionally grounded the ball so he wouldn't get sacked for a safety but they read the rule as "the ball has to travel at or near the line of scrimmage." The ball was three yards behind the line of scrimmage. Michaels and Collingsworth were saying that was dumb rule.

No I didn't see SVP but I did see the Russell Wilson play. I agree that the rule is too subjective. Just change the rule to the ball has to reach the line of scrimmage.

The NFL needs to somehow speed up the process of reviewing plays. Tennis has the best replay system as it literally takes five seconds to review a line call. If I see there is a review I will play my EM and easily have enough time to get a game in before they come back with a decision.

#5065 4 years ago

Break up the Jags. They won 2 in a row!

#5066 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Break up the Jags. They won 2 in a row!

Always nice to get a few wins, must be tough lumbering through these past seasons with all that disappointment.

How is the fan base liking the owner nowadays? I remember him blasting the fans shortly after he bought them and it wasn't too well received. LOL!

#5067 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Always nice to get a few wins, must be tough lumbering through these past seasons with all that disappointment.
How is the fan base liking the owner nowadays? I remember him blasting the fans shortly after he bought them and it wasn't too well received. LOL!

The love Shad Kahn here. He has invested a lot of money into the waterfront area here even though he is not from here. He also made major stadium renovations including two huge jumbotrons and swimming pools. Next thing he wants to do is build a new practice facility. The media stopped talking about the Jags moving to L.A. which was always a sore spot with the locals.

#5068 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The love Shad Kahn here. He has invested a lot of money into the waterfront area here even though he is not from here. He also made major stadium renovations including two huge jumbotrons and swimming pools. Next thing he wants to do is build a new practice facility. The media stopped talking about the Jags moving to L.A. which was always a sore spot with the locals.

Good to know, I pretty much hear nothing about the franchise in general not being in the same conference and so far away....

#5069 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Do the locals make it to the games much? It always seem like Florida was a tough market for professional teams.

#5070 4 years ago

It always seemed like a completely saturated market to me. Florida has..

3 NFL Teams
2 MLB Teams
2 NBA Teams
2 NHL Teams (!!?)

NFL season overlaps with some pretty nice weather in that area. If your team is projected to lose 10+ games.. are you going to spend the day sweating in the stands to watch someone march you up and down the field?

The NFL blackout rules are also completely bogus (though I think they're doing away with them, or at least changing them). The NFL forces teams to build bigger stadiums, and then simultaneously punishes their markets when they can't be filled. That's a pretty vicious cycle when you think about it - who's going to care about your team if they can't even watch them on TV?

#5071 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It always seemed like a completely saturated market to me. Florida has..
3 NFL Teams
2 MLB Teams
2 NBA Teams
2 NHL Teams (!!?)
NFL season overlaps with some pretty nice weather in that area. If your team is projected to lose 10+ games.. are you going to spend the day sweating in the stands to watch someone march you up and down the field?
The NFL blackout rules are also completely bogus (though I think they're doing away with them, or at least changing them). The NFL forces teams to build bigger stadiums, and then simultaneously punishes their markets when they can't be filled. That's a pretty vicious cycle when you think about it - who's going to care about your team if they can't even watch them on TV?

Blackout rules were done away with starting this season.

#5072 4 years ago

Whoop sees! AP is a bit of a fumbler. Go Pack!

#5073 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Whoop sees! AP is a bit of a fumbler. Go Pack!

In honer of you flank, I started the Packers D. Keep it up!!

#5074 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In honer of you flank, I started the Packers D. Keep it up!!

They have played well except the one drive that they gave up that quick TD. Let's close this one out!

#5075 4 years ago

Mike Daniels has played like a beast this year! Da-tone!

#5076 4 years ago

Good win for the packers to put the vikes in their place. Hopefully my boys come to play tonight. Whodey!!

#5077 4 years ago

Man the 49ers suck at tackling. They couldn't touch Rawls the entire game!!

#5078 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Man the 49ers suck at tackling. They couldn't touch Rawls the entire game!!

No kidding. Wasn't he over 200?

#5079 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

254 if you include passing yards! Got your shirt btw.

#5080 4 years ago

Kinda fun to see the 49ers eat dirt after the Humperdinck experiment is over.

Few things I enjoy watch in failing, 49'rs- Phillip rivers----- and that's about it. Ok, chad henne too.

#5081 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes he was, picked him up right before the game

#5083 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jeremy Hill is a moron.

I'm still puzzled as to why gio isn't there feature back. Oh well.

#5084 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'm still puzzled as to why gio isn't there feature back. Oh well.

Well last year Hill did awesome. This year, not so much. And Gio has slowly gotten more share of the action and might be he feature back before long.

#5085 4 years ago

My Bucs and Jags have both won two in a row! Never thought I'd say that this year. I missed the games today; just got back from Free Play Florida a couple of hours ago...

Eagles must be worse than I thought. On the other hand Winston is turning into a darn good QB and team leader. He really wants to win. Fingers crossed that he has a long career without stupid off the field trouble.

#5086 4 years ago

Lock up your crustaceans tonight!

#5087 4 years ago

Maybe Gio needs more tats to look awesome like Hill?

#5088 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Maybe Gio needs more tats to look awesome like Hill?

Couldn't hurt.

#5089 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Couldn't hurt.

Hey! Did I mention Kevin Zeitler went to my high school? Go Bengals!

Edit----Would you just pump the ball to Fitz????? Cmon Cardinals!

#5090 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hey! Did I mention Kevin Zeitler went to my high school? Go Bengals!
Edit----Would you just pump the ball to Fitz????? Cmon Cardinals!

Dude. They passed up David Decastro (PIT) to get Zeitler. He was Wisconsin right? I watched like two short highlight reels for him in college and I was thinking he was gonna be good. He has been really good.

#5091 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dude. They passed up David Decastro (PIT) to get Zeitler. He was Wisconsin right? I watched like two short highlight reels for him in college and I was thinking he was gonna be good. He has been really good.

Yep, he went to Wisconsin Lutheran High where I went my first 2 years, then went on to Wisconsin. Solid Olineman for sure, Wisconsin has a nice run of solid Oline guys rolling out as we have seen.

I finished my last 2 years of High School at Oak Creek where Travis Beckum and Brian Calhoun rolled out of, my dude Jon Michals that I graduated with from OC with in 95 played practice squad for the Jets......I was way too short/small to continue to play college ball but Rugby did me well.

I went to Whitewater, Wi. which has done very well in D3.

#5093 4 years ago

I just don't understand how you can always shit the bed in these games. It's literally the only thing keeping this team from being really effing good.

#5094 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just don't understand how you can always shit the bed in these games. It's literally the only thing keeping this team from being really effing good.

In fairness, you are playing the Cardinals on the road, I really think they are a great team. They should have been a contender last year till injuries decimated them.

#5095 4 years ago

I thought this was a fun gif, don't know where else to post it.

game-of-thrones-mean-girls-gif-2.gif

#5098 4 years ago

Donata Peko deserves to be suspended and fined for that cheating bullshit he just pulled.

#5099 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do the locals make it to the games much? It always seem like Florida was a tough market for professional teams.

I went to the Texans/Jags game and it was about 3/4 full. Not a good showing for a division rival if you ask me. They also put tarps over some of the upper deck sections so it doesn't look as empty. You are correct, Florida doesn't do well with attendance for pro football or baseball games. If the Jags can start winning more games they will draw more. At least I can get decent seats cheaply for the time being.

#5100 4 years ago

This is off topic but I was watching the Nascar race. I haven't watched in a long time but I've watched the last couple. I really hate the playoff format. Also at the end of the race with ten to go, it looked like the race was going to end under a long green flag and then a caution comes out for debris. F'in Nascar always trying to manufacture drama.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 19.95
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 20490 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 410.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside