nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,015 of 1,516.
#50701 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Yes sir! I agree. Cousins is a bum. Take him back Levi!
Playing our 3rd center sucked but we shouldn't have gotten massacred.
I'm not too fond of Donatell either

Even trade for wentz? Let’s do it!

#50702 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

In this league u gotta learn how to win with back ups.....

Nick Foles proved that.

#50703 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Yes sir! I agree. Cousins is a bum. Take him back Levi!
Playing our 3rd center sucked but we shouldn't have gotten massacred.
I'm not too fond of Donatell either

I actually am a Viking fan. I bleed orange first obviously, but Cousins is such a fucking stud when hes on, and such a zero when he isnt. Hes your version of Andy Dalton.

I think Levi takes it a bit far, in a usually comical way, but hes dead on with his "Qb wilderness" theory. You don't appreciate what you have, till its gone.

#50704 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No.

#50705 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think RG3 is available.

#50706 1 year ago

So the NFC is a 3-way race now: Packers, Seahawks, Lions.

I can't believe Packers win and in... they were so out of it, 3 weeks ago.

GO LIONS !!! (but I just don't see how the Rams beat the hungry Seahawks to get the Lions in...)

#50707 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

12-4 record with a -19 point differential is a real kick in the nuts

Just like being -5 diff and

6-10 when you are totally playing .500 ball.

=(

gotta be good, healthy, and lucky... Raiders were kinda good, kinda healthy, and rarely lucky this year. RIP

#50708 1 year ago

Id like to see the lions make it in but I don’t really care at this point.

Just stewing in the fact that I’m stuck with Rivera and his entire gang for another season. Zero chance Snyder fires them while he’s trying to sell the team; why would he want to eat any contract money or deal with any of it?! It’s the next guy’s problem.

The sooner he sells the better. Washington is paralyzed until then.

#50709 1 year ago

What's the deal with the AFC playoff picture?

#50710 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The crazy thing is...I think minshew is pretty good, but nothing seemed to go their way today.

For a guy that's going to be a free agent next year and gets 2 starts late in the season and them he plays like shit, its's depressing. A QBR today of 11.3 is horrible. 56.3% completion rate with the Eagles receivers is why they lost. Plus his stupid pick six.

#50711 1 year ago

Flexing DET@GB to Sunday night not gonna be near as exciting as it seems if Seattle wins a day game.

Sadly even a Rams win may not help draft position much as they can only leap Indy(v Houston) and Arizona(@SF)

#50712 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95: You don't appreciate what you have, till its gone.

Not sure this applies to Russell Wilson

#50713 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just stewing in the fact that I’m stuck with Rivera and his entire gang for another season. Zero chance Snyder fires them while he’s trying to sell the team; why would he want to eat any contract money or deal with any of it?! It’s the next guy’s problem.

Would you prefer Vrabel fresh on a 5 year extension with his 1970s offense and hand picking a yes-man GM?

#50714 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:Flexing DET@GB to Sunday night not gonna be near as exciting as it seems if Seattle wins a day game.
Sadly even a Rams win may not help draft position much as they can only leap Indy(v Houston) and Arizona(@SF)

The packers win and are in regardless of what the Seahawks do.

#50715 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Would you prefer Vrabel fresh on a 5 year extension with his 1970s offense and hand picking a yes-man GM?

Well we just had 3 years of exactly that and it isn’t working out, so no.

Ron’s a good guy. Team plays hard for him. But he’s stuck in the 70s too, thinking he can win games 17-15 and take that deep into the playoffs. It’s never going to happen.

Some of the personnel moves we’re heading scratching, and just like vrabel, he ran the whole show with his cronies.

Just the wentz disaster alone; to pay for him, we had to cut a quality guard in flower, Landon Collins, and receiver / Returner carter. The team suffered badly in all areas as a result. In return we got….Carson wentz.

But I digress. Clearly you feel my pain. Sorry about the 5 year extension tho.

#50716 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The packers win and are in regardless of what the Seahawks do.

Lol, I am aware but a truly desirable matchup would be for both teams to be live at kickoff

#50717 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just the wentz disaster alone; to pay for him, we had to cut a quality guard in flower, Landon Collins, and receiver / Returner carter. The team suffered badly in all areas as a result. In return we got….Carson wentz.

You got beat! But so did we......

48388786_2258548160858526_553181574292570112_n (resized).jpg48388786_2258548160858526_553181574292570112_n (resized).jpg
#50718 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But I digress. Clearly you feel my pain. Sorry about the 5 year extension tho.

It's cool I'm over it now

fuck-curse.gif.121dd86d1da52a109c5c23cd4e3bddd4.giffuck-curse.gif.121dd86d1da52a109c5c23cd4e3bddd4.gif
#50719 1 year ago

I’m a homer, I own it, is what it is. But I am 100 percent confident tomorrow nights game will be more exiting than this game.

Zzzzzzzzzzz, go Steelers though.

#50720 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Lol, I am aware but a truly desirable matchup would be for both teams to be live at kickoff

Oh gotcha… I see what you mean. I am a little slow sometimes

#50721 1 year ago
8da4c2ea900c7a476c6f5f02abf23ba2 (resized).png8da4c2ea900c7a476c6f5f02abf23ba2 (resized).png
#50722 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

You got beat! But so did we......
[quoted image]

Qb wilderness dude!

Be happy you ain’t in it.

#50723 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Id like to see the lions make it in but I don’t really care at this point.

Jump over and start cheering for the Cowboys

#50724 1 year ago

Z's stats: no sacks, no TFLs, no QB hits, no handshakes.

#50725 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Jump over and start cheering for the Cowboys

I think Levi would prefer death before dishonor.

#50726 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I think Levi would prefer death before dishonor.

Yeah it’s never gonna happen.

Though I found myself rooting for both the giants and eagles against Tom terrific so who the hell knows.

#50727 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Haha, your teams roster could make a potato go over .500 and make the playoffs, let’s not pretend we all have that luxury.

Its pretty hard to win in the NFL with your third string QB. The roster should get better the next couple weeks with a few starters coming back ....

#50729 1 year ago

these flop penalties today -- I blame fifa

#50730 1 year ago

Lions are playing great! It's going to be one hell of a game next week against Greenbay. Hopefully for us Lions fans the Rams beat the Seahawks...that's going to be tough to do.

#50731 1 year ago

Tomlin is one hell of a coach...

Could be stacking his 16th non-losing season in a row.

#50732 1 year ago

Boom! Steelers always hanging around till the end

#50733 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Tomlin is one hell of a coach...
Could be stacking his 16th non-losing season in a row.

Steelers are my AFC team. Pickett looks like he is growing every game.

#50734 1 year ago

3rd 4th quarter comeback this season. Not bad for such small hands

#50735 1 year ago

Matt Canada’s playcalling is hard to watch…but dagnabit a win against the Ravens is always enjoyable.

#50736 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

Matt Canada’s playcalling is hard to watch...

So true
But it us kind if bellicheck-ian where hell just callbthe same play over and over if it works which I like

#50737 1 year ago

Steelers fans just coming out of the woodwork!

#50738 1 year ago

Steelers did their job now it's time for us to do ours and clinch our division tonight!

#50739 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So true
But it us kind if bellicheck-ian where hell just callbthe same play over and over if it works which I like

…I’m not sure “if it works” goes into his decision making.

#50740 1 year ago

I realize today is a real football day, and we don't need extra speculation to make it through the day -- but this is light.

If the Bengals are victorious tonight...
AND
If we go by winning streaks alone as an indicator of future success:

Super Bowl 57 possibility is lining up to be:

Bengals (8 wins + next 3-4 wins) vs. Niners (9 wins + next 3-4 wins) III

In the name of the great Ken Anderson, go avenge him and Boomer!
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AndeKe00.htm

Boomer was 6'5"?

#50741 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Steelers did their job now it's time for us to do ours and clinch our division tonight!

I’ll be cheering for the Bengals 2nite..just for 2nite, as I’m hoping that the chiefs can get the #1 seed and a bye entering the playoffs!

#50742 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’ll be cheering for the Bengals 2nite..just for 2nite, as I’m hoping that the chiefs can get the #1 seed and a bye entering the playoffs!

That’s gonna be tough to get when they lose to the Raiders next week!

#50743 1 year ago

Flexible scheduling from NFL.com:

For Week 18, two Saturday games and the Sunday night game will be announced no later than six days prior to January 9. The schedule does not list Saturday games or a Sunday night game in Week 18, but games with playoff implications will be moved to those time slots. Flexible scheduling ensures quality matchups in all Sunday time slots in those weeks and gives "surprise" teams a chance to play their way into primetime.

Would make sense the NFL would announce these 3 games tonight during MNF? Not sure there is much drama surrounding tonight's participants for next weeks games but you never know.

#50744 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Fantastic game happening in Las Vegas, wow.

Raiders vs Niners
now that was a football game

#50745 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Flexible scheduling from NFL.com:
For Week 18, two Saturday games and the Sunday night game will be announced no later than six days prior to January 9. The schedule does not list Saturday games or a Sunday night game in Week 18, but games with playoff implications will be moved to those time slots. Flexible scheduling ensures quality matchups in all Sunday time slots in those weeks and gives "surprise" teams a chance to play their way into primetime.
Would make sense the NFL would announce these 3 games tonight during MNF? Not sure there is much drama surrounding tonight's participants for next weeks games but you never know.

Saturday’s games are KC vs LV and Jax vs Ten

#50746 1 year ago

I have never been able to cheer for another team if mine isn't playing. I just need to hate one more than the other.

#50747 1 year ago

What a match tonight. AM Radio will be turned on!

I didn't realize the Bills and Bengals don't play that often (every other year or so) -- they are dead even the last 4 years: 2-2. 17 v 13 lifetime, close to even.

Who wins tonight? Bills are -2.5 while being the away team, I'm a little surprised. They look better on paper, but...

Who wants this one more?

#50748 1 year ago

Niners vs Bengals SB would be great
Niners Chiefs would be better because of the SB they beat us and the thorough ass whoopin the laid on us a few games back.If You cant beat the strongest competition Theres less satisfaction.

#50749 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

What a match tonight. AM Radio will be turned on!
I didn't realize the Bills and Bengals don't play that often (every other year or so) -- they are dead even the last 4 years: 2-2. 17 v 13 lifetime, close to even.
Who wins tonight? Bills are -2.5 while being the away team, I'm a little surprised. They look better on paper, but...
Who wants this one more?

About as even matched a game as you’ll find. Both teams fighting for the #1 seed in the AFC. Gonna be an all time great game no matter who wins imo.

#50750 1 year ago

I have both Higgins and Diggs on my fantasy team but I need to sit one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
There are 75,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,015 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1015 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.