dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,007 of 1,514.
#50301 1 year ago

It's almost like nobody in the NFC south wants to make the playoffs

#50302 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's almost like nobody in the NFC south wants to make the playoffs

Whoever wins that division will host Dallas in first round.

#50303 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Whoever wins that division will host Dallas in first round.

And hopefully whichever team hosts Dallas ends their season. As usual.

#50304 1 year ago

Good thing Tom's nickname isn't "Touchdown machine"

#50305 1 year ago

Is it tua time?

#50306 1 year ago

Bowles sounds like a man about to lose his job…

#50307 1 year ago

As ugly a game as this has been, Brady with 331 starts is losing to a guy playing his first start.

#50309 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

And hopefully whichever team hosts Dallas ends their season. As usual.

Not this time.

#50310 1 year ago

Can Tom find a way to lose to another 3rd string QB?

#50311 1 year ago

Cardinals have to draw up a screen for Hopkins. Do not allow that record to fall

#50312 1 year ago

As much as that Arizona TD screws up my Pinside pool, I like it. Go Trace.

#50313 1 year ago

Everyone said Ariens being booted out was an improvement; even with Brady's noodle i find that hard to believe

Edit: there's no way for instance he would let Leonard over eat this much

#50314 1 year ago

Does mcSorley know he has #10 on his team?

#50315 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Does mcSorley know he has #10 on his team?

Single covered no less

#50316 1 year ago

That botched screen was so rookie...

#50317 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Single covered no less

Uff a quick pitch. When a people going to learn to shovel pass every play to you can't fumble?!

#50318 1 year ago

I’m a little late on this…Boo, Tua!

#50319 1 year ago

Rootin for the Cards... I wanna see a 7-10 NFC south champ stumble into the playoffs and drunk punch their way to the championship game...

#50320 1 year ago

Ill advised punt runback, but it worked out ok

#50321 1 year ago

:43 seconds
No time outs
40 yards...to go

#50323 1 year ago

Going to OT. I would love to see Hopkins finish it with a walk off 75 yard TD catch

#50324 1 year ago

Nobody throws an easy 60. The 5 yard penalty ended that chance.

Derp. Throws it to the five.

LoL

#50325 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Nobody throws an easy 60. The 5 yard penalty ended that chance.
Derp. Throws it to the five.
LoL

Unless you are jamarcus Russell...on your knees.

#50326 1 year ago

Congrats Tom you barely beat a lousy 3rd string qb

#50327 1 year ago

Another Brady comeback win. I guess we should expect these.

#50328 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Another Brady comeback win. I guess we should expect these.

Cards are the worst team in football and Brady looked awful most the game. Not exactly his most heroic miracle comeback.

Brady looks washed and the bucs will get destroyed by Dallas in playoffs.

#50329 1 year ago

Being em on

FB_IMG_1672033839406 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1672033839406 (resized).jpg
#50330 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Bowles sounds like a man about to lose his job…

I hope so. I really like him as a coordinator, but as a coach, he keeps a pretty undisciplined locker room. He wasn’t good in NY as the Jets HC, and he isn’t much better in TB either.

Losing an Oline and not being able to run the ball at all arent excuses for the general lax attitude of the team. You can see the arguing on the sidelines weekly, this isnt a cohesive team.

#50331 1 year ago

Just watched this weekend’s highlights.My take on this is Tua sucks eggs!I would like to add Russel Wilson to the sucks eggs list lol

#50332 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cards are the worst team in football and Brady looked awful most the game. Not exactly his most heroic miracle comeback.

Dallas is hoping they get them in the playoffs!This is probaly the only game that could get them to the next round

#50333 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dallas is hoping they get them in the playoffs!This is probaly the only game that could get them to the next round

Ya.. dallas sucks. And stay off the lawn

#50334 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Let's hope so!

#50335 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Ya.. dallas sucks. And stay off the lawn

Huh?

#50336 1 year ago
Screenshot_20221226-094544 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221226-094544 (resized).png
#50337 1 year ago

You sound like a grumpy old man with the same old "cowboys suck" rhetoric .. if you happened to watch any of the games this year then you'll notice that shits just not true & has been exhausted. Carry on tho I'm just kidding.

#50338 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You sound like a grumpy old man with the same old "cowboys suck" rhetoric .. if you happened to watch any of the games this year then you'll notice that shits just not true & has been exhausted. Carry on tho I'm just kidding.

Just to humor my feeble mind who else do you feel Dallas can beat of the teams that will be in playoffs?
By the way Dallas was my team with Roger Staubach,Danny White?and Troy of course.But after so many years of mediocrity I couldn’t care anymore?I have no faith in Dak in the big games!

#50339 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Just to humor my feeble mind who else do you feel Dallas can beat of the teams that will be in playoffs?
By the way Dallas was my team with Roger Staubach,Danny White?and Troy of course.But after so many years of mediocrity I couldn’t care anymore?I have no faith in Dak in the big games!

I will focus on NFC teams, since that will realistically be all that matters unless they make it to the Superbowl.

The Cowboys have a penchant for making big plays when needed, but playing down to their opponents as well...which is incredibly frustrating. The 49ers and eagles are their biggest competition. Both of them are very good top to bottom. They also both match up well versus the cowboys weaknesses.

This is the NFL, and NO game is a given...but I like the boys chances against any of the other NFC teams. If the boys can get healthy, they could make a run against the eagles or 49ers as well...but I don't think that's a good probability at this point. Luckily, they don't have to play them at this point, and likely won't until the divisional round several weeks down the road.

It will be the Titans next, then redskins, and most likely the Bucs. After that, the eagles rematch is the greatest possibility...and then we will know.

#50340 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I will focus on NFC teams, since that will realistically be all that matters unless they make it to the Superbowl.
The Cowboys have a penchant for making big plays when needed, but playing down to their opponents as well...which is incredibly frustrating. The 49ers and eagles are their biggest competition. Both of them are very good top to bottom. They also both match up well versus the cowboys weaknesses.
This is the NFL, and NO game is a given...but I like the boys chances against any of the other NFC teams. If the boys can get healthy, they could make a run against the eagles or 49ers as well...but I don't think that's a good probability at this point. Luckily, they don't have to play them at this point, and likely won't until the divisional round several weeks down the road.
It will be the Titans next, then redskins, and most likely the Bucs. After that, the eagles rematch is the greatest possibility...and then we will know.

If they beat they beat the Eagles in playoffs I will be tempted to slither on to the bandwagon?

#50341 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If they beat they beat the Eagles in playoffs I will be tempted to slither on to the bandwagon?

You and everyone else

#50342 1 year ago

America’s bandwagon

#50343 1 year ago

Hackett fired…

#50344 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You and everyone else

Sorry but The Dude will not abide,I went to a friends house for Beers after work and He opened his Door and i could see it was decorated like a Cowboys Shrine.I told Him as an SF Fan I could not with good conscience enter this area,I went Home and had my Beers .

#50345 1 year ago

Any team that makes the playoffs can win...clearly in the NFC the Eagles, Niners and Cowboys are leading the pack (I don't think the Vikings are very good), but the Giants, and Washington can beat anyone on any given day. I know it was early in the season, but the Niners lost to Chicago, Denver, and the Falcons....All three of those teams suck yet the Niners figured out a way to lose...the last team I want to play in the first round is Washington....

#50346 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Any team that makes the playoffs can win...clearly in the NFC the Eagles, Niners and Cowboys are leading the pack (I don't think the Vikings are very good), but the Giants, and Washington can beat anyone on any given day. I know it was early in the season, but the Niners lost to Chicago, Denver, and the Falcons....All three of those teams suck yet the Niners figured out a way to lose...the last team I want to play in the first round is Washington....

So the Giants and Commanders can beat anyone on any given day. Heads up, the Vikings (who you don't think are very good) have beaten them both.

The Niners are obviously better than the Vikings because they lost to three awful teams and Minnesota lost to Philly, Dallas and Detroit.

#50348 1 year ago

Odd stat of the week: teams are 0-13 the week after playing the 49ers.

#50349 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

So the Giants and Commanders can beat anyone on any given day. Heads up, the Vikings (who you don't think are very good) have beaten them both.
The Niners are obviously better than the Vikings because they lost to three awful teams and Minnesota lost to Philly, Dallas and Detroit.

Yep....Obviously the Vikings have a good offense, but they are terrible on defense, and have won ugly all year. Washington leads the league in time of possession, and has a very good defense, which will always keep them in the game...Are u saying the Vikings are better than the Niners?

#50350 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Odd stat of the week: teams are 0-13 the week after playing the 49ers.

Another odd stat is if boscokid places a money line wager on SF they would be 1-13 the following week

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 1,007 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1007?hl=rezdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.