New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57695)

Official NFL Thread

By centerflank

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26,193 posts
  • 396 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by Erik
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,034 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20201023-091940~2 (resized).png
2EFF70DE-5970-47A1-83AD-87BF892C0322 (resized).jpeg
F4FC6685-142A-4110-B211-F6C4FA3956A4 (resized).jpeg
248C956F-C8DA-401C-BDA4-944E0826984F (resized).jpeg
200.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20201019-224126~2 (resized).png
IMG_20201019_194325131 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201019_195114269 (resized).jpg
20201019_184152~2 (resized).jpg
20201019_184143~2 (resized).jpg
0ACEE9E9-627C-4C16-938C-18B6ECDEC6A4 (resized).png
bdc0cfb1988fe281d6e90c8c9dbcba80.gif

There are 26193 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 524.
#451 7 years ago

Way to go centerflank. Two great machines (Spiderman and Centaur).
Football and pinball --> great combo!

#452 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

To ignore or not to ignore

Do it or don't? Do you need other's approval? Probably should block me because based on your post that you want people to like you and wouldn't ignore me if others said not to. It happens to be a very annoying personality trait to have. Follower.

Edit: I just realized your post alone deserves to be ignored so.. I'll go first. PS I won all my fantasy sunday games. MONEY! so yes I am on topic! Go Peyton and bears D! WOOOO

#453 7 years ago
Quoted from FiveSixPyro:

Do it or don't? Do you need other's approval? Probably should block me because based on your post that you want people to like you and wouldn't ignore me if others said not to. It happens to be a very annoying personality trait to have. Follower.

Edit: I just realized your post alone deserves to be ignored so.. I'll go first. PS I won all my fantasy sunday games. MONEY! so yes I am on topic! Go Peyton and bears D! WOOOO

Thats funny stuff right there LOL! Have you ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder?

#454 7 years ago

Go Hawks!
You cannot argue that the Seahawks have a great Defence.
Harvin will return before the end of the season. That will bolster the Offence definately.
If the Hawks are able to secure home field advantage through the playoffs they will be in the Superbowl. Nobody beats them at Centurylink! Currently 3 and 0.
Beat up on 49ers pretty good! No one pays much attention to the Seahawks .
We like it that way. Everyone underestimates them. The Seahawks have a punishing defence!
Go Hawks!

image.jpg

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

You cannot argue that the Seahawks have a great Defence.

It is shaping up to be a Seahawks/ Broncos Super Bowl, but that is still a long way off.

#456 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thats funny stuff right there LOL! Have you ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder?

No but my IQ is over 140 and unless you have a disorder I would suggest you keep(or put) me on ignore. I know you're craving it. I will keep ignoring you, just wanted to see the ridiculousness of your reply. People get so butt hurt if you don't agree 100%. I have been a member of many online communities and never had a problem with passive aggressive behavior, spoiled brat mentality or such passion that blinds them from objective truth. Football is on it's way out. I still play to keep busy and enjoy a game or two but I will not support it directly. It's a great game and it sucks to see the integrity lost. At least in the NHL people are respectful and professional.

I don't name call (slang) but I will use the English language. If you're too sensitive to disagree and imply I have a mental disorder I think that's offensive and you should have 1 ban warning. The mods hate me(so you won't get a ban vote for implying I'm mentally unstable) but they can't ban me because I don't break the rules or curse.. I hate HATE. Admit you wanted others approval and thumbs up! Makes you happy I bet. I know you won't. The things you said were much worse than my personal opinion. Calling someone a follower is tylenol compared to implying I have a mental disorder. Shame on you.

#457 7 years ago

So back on topic...Broncos look outstanding so far! I love watching Peyton play, He is a skilled surgeon.

#459 7 years ago

Can't see it. Hope it actually made more sense than your last 2 posts directed at me. GL and I hope you are friendlier.

#460 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So back on topic...Broncos look outstanding so far! I love watching Peyton play, He is a skilled surgeon.

....he has the skills, the players around him and a defense. As a Patriots fan I hate to say it but Denver seems like the team to beat this year. It's still early.

#461 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

It's still early.

Indeed, I thought they would struggle a little defensively with Von Miller out but have Manning engineering consistent long scoring drives really helps the D.

#462 7 years ago

For the record, I will not recognize the Seahawks as a good team until they beat the Pack with a real touchdown.

#463 7 years ago

Denver vs Kansas City should be two very entertaining games this year!

#464 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

For the record, I will not recognize the Seahawks as a good team until they beat the Pack with a real touchdown.

Not good enough that everyone else has?

#465 7 years ago

chic/det. kc/giants. balt/buff. atl/NE. was/oak. it doesn't get easier this week. spreads aren't much more than 3 points on most games, except 10 points denver is giving philly.

#466 7 years ago

Ok o-din,

MNF game for Mon Sep 30th is Dolphins at New Orleans.
Saints have the home field advantage, and Mia is the underdog per the odds makers.
Both teams are currently 3 - 0, so one team will remain undefeated, and the other will go home w/ a big L.

#467 7 years ago

Cowboys at San Diego this coming Sunday afternoon.
Dallas is slightly favored.
Chargers need a victory worse than the Cowboys need it.

Concerning both teams cheerleaders, Dallas is slightly favored, but it's really too close to call it.
I predict a win-win-tie.

#468 7 years ago

Denver-vs-Cincy for the AFC Championship!!!! WHO DEY

#469 7 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Denver-vs-Cincy for the AFC Championship!!!! WHO DEY

Wouldn't shock me. Ciny D is legit and AJ cannot be stopped.

#470 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

and the other will go home w/ a big L.

Or stay home with one.

#471 7 years ago

Barring any major injuries teams can change for the worst fast^^^

#472 7 years ago

Cowboys at San Diego this coming Sunday afternoon.Dallas is slightly favored.Chargers need a victory worse than the Cowboys need it.Concerning both teams cheerleaders, Dallas is slightly favored, but it's really too close to call it.I predict a win-win-tie.

Going to the game, and I have to pick SD. Losing to the Titans is bad, but the last time before Sunday that they lost to them was when they were the Houston Oilers!!! That's even worse. If San Diego doesn't get the win, boy I don't know what else to say.

#473 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Going to the game, and I have to pick SD.

Pick them because they are your team or by coin flip. These 2 teams, anything could happen. 12 TDs, 12 INTs, 3 FGs only...no clue.

#474 7 years ago

Cincinnati-vs-Cleveland another AFC North Slobberknocker!!! WHO DEY BABY!!!!

#475 7 years ago

What the heck happened to the Bears? The look awful.

#476 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

What the heck happened to the Bears? The look awful.

They are realizing that the Lions are for real. Roar!

#478 7 years ago

Andy Dalton looked absolutely horrible! He cost the Bengals the game in my opinion.

#479 7 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Andy Dalton looked absolutely horrible! He cost the Bengals the game in my opinion.

This Hoyer QB might be the real deal though.

#480 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This Hoyer QB might be the real deal though.

He just might be. Too bad they don't have a running game, if only the Browns had a quality RB.

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

He just might be. Too bad they don't have a running game, if only the Browns had a quality RB.

I hear what you're saying but even with Ravens/Pitt on the down and Bengels on the rise...Browns don't have enough to go deep this year. Better to stock picks for the future. Brownies classic HORRIBLE decisions, but I like these. Getting Holmgrin in was just awful and they have to recover from that.

#482 7 years ago

Great victory for the Bolts, but if only they could play that well against a quality opponent.

#483 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Great victory for the Bolts, but if only they could play that well against a quality opponent.

Yeah they beat Romo...amazing!

I mean yeah it's all aboot wins.

#485 7 years ago

Football is silly, you guys should be watching hockey.

#486 7 years ago

Looking forward to the banner raising ceremony in Chicago this week. Go Blackhawks!

#487 7 years ago

Thank goodness for Tony Gonzalez! He single-handedly brought my fantasy team back from the grave tonight. Awesomeness!

#488 7 years ago

Wow! Atlanta just got a shot! Lets go Roddy White! LOL

#489 7 years ago

Teams 4 - 0: Broncos, Chiefs, Patriots, Seahawks
Way to go KC Chiefs!

Note: Both the Saints and Dolphins are 3 - 0, and they play on MNF tomorrow night.
So, one of those two teams will join the 4 - 0 winners group.

Big 0 - 4 losers so far in NFL during this 2013 season: Buccaneers, Giants, Jaguars, Steelers

Wow! Giants just won a Superbowl in Feb 2012 (and a SB win in Feb 2008).
...and the Steels won a SB 4 yrs ago back in Feb, 2009, and made it to a SB in Feb, 2011.
Did these two teams have a lot of their great players retire in the last year or two?

Honorable mention to the Chargers for overcoming the odds and beating the Cowboys.

#490 7 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Thank goodness for Tony Gonzalez! He single-handedly brought my fantasy team back from the grave tonight. Awesomeness!

So will Drew Brees and Darren Sproles on MNF!! Go Saints!!!

#491 7 years ago

Note: Both the Saints and Dolphins are 3 - 0, and they play on MNF tomorrow night.
So, one of those two teams will join the 4 - 0 winners group.

I'm not holding my breath, are you?

#492 7 years ago

It looks like I'm not the only one getting excited about tonight's game. Dolphins-Fan.jpg

#493 7 years ago

I'm excited! Go Saints!

#494 7 years ago

Flaming thumbtacks about to go into tank mode!

#495 7 years ago

Ughhhhhh........, well back to the drawing board.

#496 7 years ago

Get your popcorn ready for this weekend: Lions at Packers

#497 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Further to that big game, make your preparations for Sunday game day parties for these week 5 games:
* Saints at da Bears, - even points spread, Noon game time (central time zone) on Fox for me.
* Seattle at Indy, Seahawks favored by 1 - 3 pts. Both teams playing well & likely playoff bound.
* Baltimore at Mia, Dolphins favored by 3, 1pm ET. Ravens won the Superbowl in Feb 2013.
Let's see if Dolphins are actually a team determined to make the play-offs.
* Texans at 49'ers, both teams 2 - 2. Which team really wants to win and show they want to be a Superbowl contending team.
* Chargers at Raiders, SD fav by 4 - 5 pts. Let's see if Chargers really want to win and have a chance at making the playoffs as a wildcard team.

Edit: points spread on Saints-Bears game is now 0 to 1 point, some lines have Saints favored by 1

#498 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Im not sure Claymaker is going to play, our D looks awful when he is not on the field as you could see in that bengal game.

He needs to start doing some hot yoga or something because that hammy of his is effed up.

#499 7 years ago

Clay didn't practice yesterday, haven't heard about today. Lacy, Burnett and Finley were all back, though. Should be a good game.

#500 7 years ago

Clay was a full participant in practice today.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 26193 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 524.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside