Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,259 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1406 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1407 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1405 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1402 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1400 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1236 (resized).jpeg
    bobboy dazzler (resized).png
    oak_island_treasure_box_ai2 (resized).png
    miriam (resized).jpg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2946 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9678 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zartan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1594 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Time for something like this:[quoted image]

I think that one of the guys did that already.

Quoted from Playdium:

Just pummeling the ground with these bore holes then a 10 foot wide can, I would be surprised if a major find isn't severely damaged. Imagine pulling up only half of the "Lost Ark"?

I think you are right. If it isn’t gone already. Mr. Ball probably cleared it all out.

1 month later
    #1625 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I think they need to have it tested to make sure it was not just a Chinese knock-off.

Lmao!

#1632 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Toke Island..must be high to spend all that cash on ZERO

I’m positive that they have already found something! They are trying to get some of their money back through sponsors. They have basically torn that whole area apart. I think when the station loses viewers they will bring up part of it. Then renew with the network to bring up the rest.

1 month later
    #1670 2 years ago

I record it now. I mainly watch it on 4x. I play normally when something is in their hands.

3 months later
    #1689 1 year ago

Wrong thread! If you meant this thread get the money from the oak island brothers!

Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Is my $100k one of a kind prototype licensed pinball for Texas next year. This title, we will see in the Fall!

5 months later
    #1720 1 year ago

I record it every week on my DVR. I watch it on 4X speed. I saw the camera and thought the same thing!

Quoted from AFM95:

I just caught up on all episodes in the last week.
    Don’t you ever wonder why they didn’t use some of this sonar/camera technology previously? I’m assuming it’s somewhat new, but can’t be 2022 new.
    Remember they sent divers down a few different caissons, but the sediment stirred up so bad they couldn’t see anything. Now they have a camera that is showing beams crystal clear.
    When they finish this new shaft, it will be interesting on how they use it (dig deeper, go sideways, etc.)

#1727 1 year ago

I think there was something there but Ball spent it all. He became way too Rich while living there. Yes, they absolutely had that technology. Mesopotamia brought water in. Why couldn’t they?
    Absolutely! Throw the announcer straight down the shaft and don’t let him up until he finds an empty vault or drowns! Lol

Quoted from DanMarino:It is because nothing is there. People wouldn't have had the technology to dig that deep anyways, or to design flood tunnels and allow their treasures to be accessed. No way it happened.
    I vote for the announcer guy to be the last needed death before the mystery is solved.

#1729 1 year ago

French drains are still used to this day. We manage condominiums that have them for property drainage. Most of it makes sense to me. I just think that it was a myth that the 3 guys saw someone there and started digging. I think that the story of people watching pirates move dirt and materials spread around and the three guys decided to have a look around. I think that Ball really got lucky and tried farming an area away from “the money pit” and accidentally found the stash that was buried there. The pirates would need quick access to it. The money pit was part of the story the pirates told to the locals to keep them away from their actual stash. Built up several different “One eyed Willy” traps to keep these guys off of their scent. I was a kid with my friends and dug a pit 15- 20 feet deep and 10 feet wide we stole plywood and tons of 2X4’s from the houses being built and made an underground fort that stayed hidden buy a tree that had fallen around the entrance. It was there until they built houses where the forest was.

Quoted from DanMarino:It would be cool if there was something there. I remember being in elementary school as a kid and buying a book about Oak Island. I think the book talked about unsolved mysteries or treasures and there was a chapter about Oak Island.
    I work in a 10 story office building that is over 100 feet tall. Seems impossible that some pirates dug a perfectly engineered pit with booby traps straight down on that island to hide their treasure. Masons/templars did it? Vikings did it? French or English did it? Seems impossible and a fantasy. Sure someone could have put some money or treasure in a hole on the island. I just don't see how the elaborate pit was constructed, why it would be constructed, or how any of it could ever be retrieved if it was ever built by hand.
    I would like to believe, but it isn't adding up for me.

#1731 1 year ago

We are in Windsor it’s all roots, dirt sand and clay. We dug it out to meet up with the angled knocked down tree. Wasn’t hard. Lots of fun though. I’m glad we didn’t have these phones then but it’s times like these I wish we did.

1 month later
    #1748 1 year ago

I think Samuel Ball found all of it. If they do find something it will be whatever is left of what he didn’t take because he was saving it for his family. They really don’t poke around the whole island or his property enough. I think if they do, they will find an entrance to the treasure vault or the place he stashed it away. The government will probably take most if not all of whatever the brothers find. Nevermind taxes crossing the border with it.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:I’m convinced the only “treasure” they will find, will be re-writing the story of North America. It’s obvious that something happened on that island long ago, and they might even unearth more cool items, but I highly doubt they will find piles of gold coins or even enough be be worth a $100k.
    I think Samuel ball found something, because his story is pretty wild in itself

#1753 1 year ago

That is all you really need to watch to know what happened in the show.

Quoted from DanMarino:There's always regular YouTube. There is a bunch of 5-10 minute clips of the interesting parts.

1 month later
    #1781 1 year ago

^ THIS! ^

8 months later
    #1977 4 months ago

The worst part is even if they find something (Ball took everything). The government of Canada will take it all. I’ll guarantee they are already working on the red tape to bind the brothers in!

1 month later
    #2085 3 months ago

Justin Trudeau WILL take all of it! Then charge them environmental damages! Our Dictator is looking to become Putin or Xi!

Quoted from BudManPinFan:I was thinking the same thing, the Lagina’s pass on buying the property but that ends up being where the treasure is. Either way, the Canadian government would probably have a claim to part of it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zartan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-oak-islandare-you-watching?tu=zartan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.