Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,276 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by hlaj78
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1406 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1407 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1405 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1402 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1400 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1236 (resized).jpeg
    bobboy dazzler (resized).png
    oak_island_treasure_box_ai2 (resized).png
    miriam (resized).jpg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2946 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9678 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider williampinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#961 4 years ago

Yes same here I think they will drain it looking that way

3 years later
    #1742 1 year ago

Will they ever find anything that really worth the money they have spent lol

#1744 1 year ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Pretty sure that The History Channel is paying for at least a portion of the expenses.

Ya for sure it gets paid for and they have fun lol

#1750 1 year ago

They won't find anything the show it self pays them all too play

8 months later
    #1886 6 months ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

He probably found the items there but was not found video live so they re-staged finding it and he already knew what it was.

Yes we all know it's a show too make big money on everything they have found they know it was there ,they will never find gold or what ever it's been long gone tons of years ago ,it's only a show too make money

#1888 6 months ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Yup, I agree. But Skinwalker Ranch is REAL!!!! (Real BS)

Yes indeed

1 month later
    #1949 4 months ago

If wood was gold they would be rich lol

#1952 4 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I figure someday they may team up with Stern or another company and make Oak Island pinball machines and have a piece of that wood somewhere on the playfield as a decoration.
    Or maybe they just sell it in a souvenir shop. There are people dumb enough to buy some I bet.

Yea that’s true and someday they just might do that lol

#1957 4 months ago

The longer they take and the more seasons they do the more money they make they don’t want too be over soon two or 3 more seasons more ?

#1972 4 months ago

Yup they are in no big hurry they need a lot more shows too do money money lol i5 could be many more years

#1975 4 months ago
    Quoted from JonCBrand:

Holy crap its not wood.

Dam I want more wood

#1979 4 months ago

Yes indeed and just the TV show it self is big money most things get payed for plus they have fun doing the show plus plus all around everyone is happy happy

1 week later
    #2008 4 months ago
    Quoted from CUJO:

I vaguley remember they pulled up two pieces of bone they had tested and they were from two different nationalities in one of the early seasons.
    You would think there would have uncovered human remains buried from all those years on the island.
    Maybe they have and they have to keep it hush in order to keep working/digging?
    Laird?? LOL

Yes that's in the back ground so they can keep going making money lol

#2021 4 months ago
    Quoted from Kolchak357:

Even if they found something of value, it would take 10 more seasons to get it out of the ground.

Yes indeed that's how they make big money the longer it takes the better it's a win win ether way

#2036 4 months ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

They have drilled holes in the baby blob where the highest concentration of gold and silver comes from but they shove cameras down next to the garden shaft to look around? Derp.
    I love that show but it's really dragging this year, almost to a point it feels intention - like they're stretching it out to fill a contract.

Yes for sure they take for ever too make more money it's all about the money too keep things going

#2039 4 months ago
    Quoted from CUJO:

Yep, as I mentioned before, the real treasure is keeping the series/sponsers engaged this long.
    "Something definitely happened here, but what"?
    How many infinity loop times have I heard that??

Yes very true

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider williampinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-oak-islandare-you-watching?tu=williampinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.