Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,259 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1406 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1407 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1405 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1402 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1400 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1236 (resized).jpeg
    bobboy dazzler (resized).png
    oak_island_treasure_box_ai2 (resized).png
    miriam (resized).jpg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2946 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9678 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 6 years ago

"A WOODEN PLANK"

1 year later
    #831 5 years ago

And he had a pretty sharp mind right up to his passing.

1 month later
    #888 4 years ago

So they must be a good month into filming the next season considering it’s May. I always find it interesting to hear what the people in Halifax have to say ie, any new news leaking out.

1 year later
    #1320 3 years ago

It used to be Marty was pretty skeptical on most things. Now he is all in on most things. Must be in his contract. Still have watched every episode just waiting for that one day.

1 week later
    #1359 3 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Gotta say, the young lady that suggested taking the cross and placing it within a square to draw several lines had my interest. The overlay of said drawing to the map was interesting.

That is one of the most ridiculous theories the show has had.
    Somehow that little cross, found on the beach is the cypher to one of the biggest treasures ever, um, no.

1 year later
    #1650 2 years ago

Really starting to feel for these guys. The reality that there may be nothing there is starting to show on their faces.
    I would imagine they are gearing up for another run at this since the weather is getting warmer for the next season. At some point they have to call it a good try and just let the Island become a tourist destination. Still holding out hope.

11 months later
    #1758 1 year ago

My concern is that if they had found anything substantial, wouldn’t it have been big news.
    If I could question the producers or anyone in the show, I would ask, if you found anything do you have the means to keep it secret till it airs on tv?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-oak-islandare-you-watching?tu=vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.