Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,276 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by hlaj78
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1406 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1407 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1405 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1402 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1400 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1236 (resized).jpeg
    bobboy dazzler (resized).png
    oak_island_treasure_box_ai2 (resized).png
    miriam (resized).jpg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2946 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9678 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#790 5 years ago

who needs stinking Dye to track anything , we have tracking devices smaller than a tic tac that can be tracked via satelites and monitoring equipment . If they want to know where something goes use a tracking unit for Budha's sake. WTF!

Stupid show but better than the Orville .LOL Ha

Quoted from Litedpinballmods:I watch the show every week, and have since day one. The best part of the show is next weeks previews. In season 2 (I think) they put green dye in x10, but no dye came up anyplace. Green may not have been the best color to choose. One of the old timers said he put dye in x10 years earlier and said the dye came up in Smith's Cove, and on the other side of the island.
    I would think those pictures of the frozen water with the ice holes they could line up pretty easy. They should have an idea of the location the picture was taken, find some land mark on the opposite shore, then get the height of the person taking the pictures, and I bet they could figure out the locations of those ice holes within 20 feet.
    It is very exciting that they have red dye coming out in Smith's Cove, which proves the flood tunnels are true. With that they can go back to the money pit, and answer many questions along the way. I bet digging up the flood tunnels will be next season.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-oak-islandare-you-watching?tu=pinfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.