Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,222 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Jtm3
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oak_island_treasure_box_ai2 (resized).png
    miriam (resized).jpg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2946 (resized).png
    IMG_9678 (resized).jpeg
    marty_lagina_meme (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_7965865_3725613 (resized).png
    IMG_1889 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
    5611decd-80b6-413f-96fa-004a49b5133d_text.gif
    IMG_1860 (resized).jpeg
    15703 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atari_daze.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#305 6 years ago

I keep coming back to this thread to save my time watching the show and see if I missed the big discovery,
    Nope!
    As Ralphie says in Christmas Story, "skunked again."

9 months later
    #535 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Yeah he seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to detecting, especially when it comes to finding one coin in a football field size area.

Hmm, almost like it was planted there... reminds me of Kouting Kars and how fast they seem find old gems in Vegas. Really, that many classic cars in LV?
    I know they can edit out hours of driving around finding nothing but sometimes sure seems like the car they need is found just when they need one...

Glad this topic is here so I can "skip the commercials" and stay updated

2 weeks later
    #594 5 years ago

Ran across an article headline on the BBC, got all excited then realized where it was from...

20181203_135820 (002) (resized).jpg20181203_135820 (002) (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #654 5 years ago

Thank you, I "fast forward" through the BS by checking out their "finds" here!

1 week later
    #672 5 years ago

Come on guys, I come here FOR SPOILERS, did they find anything like a fingernail or twig that resembles an arrow point to the next dig site?

3 months later
    #900 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Thank God it’s Over. Now on to another show based on tireless searches where they’ll find no treasure

Why I have basic cable, 100+ channels, I can always just turn to something else! My radio has a dial too, I don't just listen to ONE station.

#906 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

He is a pretty Good Business man, and Id say, he already has a nice ROI.

I would believe that, most wealthy did not get that way throwing money down a bottomless hole!

2 years later
    #1575 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

This show is like As The World Turns, you can skip a couple years, watch the new episode, and nothing changed.

I come back to this thread once or twice a season to see if they found the treasure. Nope, I'll check again later.

1 year later
    #1970 3 months ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

I'm glad I stopped watching this about 4 years ago.

I just check this thread periodically like now. Did they find "it", nope, I'll check back next year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atari_daze.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-oak-islandare-you-watching?tu=atari_daze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.