(Topic ID: 206863)

OT: Oak Island....Are you watching?

By OLDPINGUY

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1406 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1407 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1405 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1402 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1400 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1236 (resized).jpeg
    bobboy dazzler (resized).png
    oak_island_treasure_box_ai2 (resized).png
    miriam (resized).jpg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2946 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9678 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider afm95.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#729 5 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Still nothing big on our news here. So they are still finding small stuff. If they find the mother lode, everyone will know.

A spoiler alert warning would have been nice.

2 months later
    #874 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Season Finale! They Drained the Swamp and Found a Wall!

I heard the new season starts next week.

1 week later
    #894 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody24:

The way they sounded, it sounded like they were going to announce that this was the end of the search. They we talking about all the stuff they found, and that it had been a good run, and that Marty's son is picking up with the lost civil war gold.

This discussion happens on the last episode, every year. Marty and Craig (and I'm sure the History Channel pitches in), finance the whole operation. At the end of the day, Marty has to make an unemotional decision on whether they cut their losses or keep going. Everyone else on the show has little to no stake - which is why everyone else votes to keep moving forward.

Two reasons why this show will continue:

1. This show is currently History Channel's #1 series by a landslide. They won't let it end until clues dry up, evidence says there isn't much there, or Marty and/or Craig pull financing.

2. Too much evidence and unfinished work is out there to quit at the moment. They still need to continue to work their way back from Smith's Cove, investigate the swamp, and finish digging their hole (because of the strike).

4 months later
    #932 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

So the show comes back in a couple weeks. Rumor is they find a ship.
    Only thing for sure, is that History Channel ordered 36 new shows!
    I think its time for more annoying announcements!

Can't believe it starts back up already - it means that snow will be flying here in Minnesota soon. Uggggh.

It looks like November 5th is the premier.

3 months later
    #998 4 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

You'd think there'd be some ground level hidden access point? What if you wanted to go back and retrieve something...

Good point - they have mentioned there is supposed to be a "back door" somewhere on the island.

With that said, who says the original depositors want anyone to find the treasure? Or better yet, what if the money pit is a decoy?

#1000 4 years ago

Let's make it 1,000 posts. Thanks for starting the thread @oldpinguy!

#1027 4 years ago

@OldPinGuy - If your theory is right, we'll start seeing footage like this next week...

Shaft2 (resized).JPGShaft2 (resized).JPGGaryDrayton (resized).jpgGaryDrayton (resized).jpgCore Samples (resized).JPGCore Samples (resized).JPGLab (resized).JPGLab (resized).JPG
    #1033 4 years ago

I'm still awaiting the discovery of Doritos...

1 week later
    #1043 4 years ago

After tonight's episode, is anybody else aware that Hurricane Dorian could be a potential disaster to their search efforts?

#1062 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The Text description for next week, which appears to wrap up the season

I would be shocked if they ended season seven next week. Last year, they had a total of 22 episodes. We are only through 11.

Unless they completely shut the island down for the year after the hurricane, you wouldn't cut your #1 show in half. They would lose too much ad revenue tied to casual viewers or viewers who only watch Oak Island.

1 week later
    #1076 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

When they cleaned that pick off you could just barely see where it was stamped Ace Hardware on the side.

Next time, on the curse of Oak Island...

OakIslandAxe.JPGOakIslandAxe.JPG
    #1080 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Maybe its just the way Youtubetv displayed it for me....Ill accept my error in that case.

Right or wrong, not a big deal at all.

After Googling, I couldn't find anything concrete on the number of episodes for this season. However, because it's President's Week (15th -21st), it looks like the History Channel is running a lot of shows on presidents, including George Washington on Tuesday night.

After forwarding to the 25th, it looks like we're back to new episodes. That episode is called "Burnt Offering," which alludes that Nolan's theory a ship was buried in the swamp might be true.

2 weeks later
    #1107 4 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

Tonight on Oak Island:
    Billy had one too many, and possible number 7 is looming......
    [quoted image]

Billy was definitely struggling tonight.

1 month later
    #1149 4 years ago

I hope next week's episode has some excitement. They're almost done for the season.

#1172 4 years ago

Where the gold at?!?!

EnchantedWelldocumentedConey-size_restricted.gifEnchantedWelldocumentedConey-size_restricted.gif

#1177 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I think they just found another ACE hardware tool.

I was thinking of @rwh's commeng when I saw that too!

Glad they are back on track. Should be a good episode next week.

I'm unsure when the last episode is, but I'm afraid there will be a major cliffhanger once the season ends.

#1193 3 years ago

Well, next week looks like it's the season finale.

After next week, they have a handful of new episodes that cover "what you may have missed" or recaps of their findings, best moments, etc.

I hope it's a great finale.

#1200 3 years ago
    Quoted from shepP:

Mind if I ask where you found that information? I've been wondering when the season finale would be and can't find any info on it.

Through Xfinity. I went through the guide and checked the next two weeks of programming.

#1203 3 years ago

Whether you believe the story or not - how pissed off would you be if years of digging, and milllions and millions of dollars spent turned out to be only a "salt operation."

#1213 3 years ago

They will have several shows in the next week, BUT the season finale is 4/28 at 9 pm est.
    (doing more with William Shatner, etc until then).

You're right. I was one week short of the finale.

hope we get some answers and not a cliffhanger until next November.

1 week later
    #1223 3 years ago

Season Finale tonight!

What are they going to find?

A) Treasure
    B) Nothing
    C) Something of significance (artifact, item from depositors, etc.)
    D) The same old $#!T - wood and dirt

#1237 3 years ago

When Marty goes around the room, asking everyone if they think there is still something still to find on Oak Island, to sum up their answer:

"Of course there is Marty, and it's worth pursuing. It's not our money we're spending, it's yours and Craig's."

#1238 3 years ago

My guess is they do the big dig. However, there is a lot of discussion on a bigger financial partnership with History Channel, outside investors, etc.

You can tell the "10's of millions of dollars" is giving Marty an ulcer.

#1239 3 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

[quoted image][quoted image]

OLDPINGUY - you called it three months ago. It looks like "it's (decision) time."

bbf8a2c636c70da7e84474e5297b3719de4de7bd.png (resized).pngbbf8a2c636c70da7e84474e5297b3719de4de7bd.png (resized).png
    #1245 3 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

How many of you think that whatever was there was already found?

I'm in the camp that the treasure was already found.

They have discovered pretty much everything to indicate something major happened on the island. However, they haven't found any evidence that a treasure exists, nor the treasure existed at one time.

1 week later
    #1259 3 years ago

Wasn't there a guy in this thread that lived in Nova Scotia, near Oak Island?

Any locals know what next steps are? Are they digging on the island again?

8 months later
    #1368 3 years ago

I have never missed a episode, and no matter how much fun of me my girlfriend makes, I will watch this show until the last episode.

Every Tuesday my wife asks what I'm doing after the kids go to bed.

My answer is always the same, "I'm going to watch guys dig up dirt for an hour on 'Joke' Island."

#1370 3 years ago

No teaser for next week's episode?

1 month later
    #1419 3 years ago

Anyone know where Dave Blankenship is? Is he permanently on Crown time?

#1422 3 years ago

Thanks guys! Was that in a regular episode? Or a one-off episode like "digging deeper?"

I don't recall seeing it.

2 weeks later
    #1440 3 years ago

Can't wait for Carmen Legge to analyze this find.

caster.PNGcaster.PNG
    4 weeks later
    #1464 2 years ago

(Sigh)

#1467 2 years ago

I only watched maybe 10 minutes of it, Deadliest Catch is also a favorite show, and it was better.
    Wake me up if they find anything huge.
    (please, no pm for just a old button, wake me up for at least a cigar box full of old coins or something equal).
    Thanks in advance!

I'll set a calendar reminder for April 21st, 2092. Talk soon!

2 weeks later
    #1474 2 years ago

I'm catching up on the last two episodes and thought I would post my favorite evidence that wasn't a cobblestone.

pic (resized).PNGpic (resized).PNG

6 months later
    #1529 2 years ago
    Quoted from Napoleon:

Odd, since last season contained the most significant finds yet.

Kick Laird Niven off the island so they can do what they need to do.

#1537 2 years ago
    Quoted from Percula:

He looked like He was very nervous.

He looked very nervous that he had to deliver that message. I think he was worried about the relationship he has built with the group, and now it suddenly turns him into an outcast overnight.

Marty and others feel he is hypothetically working against them and not with them.

#1542 2 years ago

Dig already...

2 weeks later
    #1549 2 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

Kick Laird Niven off the island so they can do what they need to do.

Hey, Marty listened to me! He must be a Pinsider.

#1551 2 years ago

This is such an awkward goodbye.

1 month later
    #1595 2 years ago

This season is really getting slow.

I get they have a drilling strategy, but man, you should already know where to put some of these cans in the ground already.

#1614 2 years ago

I have found more valuable shit under my couch cushions than this show has.

1 month later
    #1659 2 years ago

Any guesses to what they find tonight?

1 week later
    #1679 2 years ago

I get that the big dig would be very expensive, but it would certainly give them the answers they are looking for. They're making educated guesses and it's certainly not working.

Maybe the History Channel doesn't want the big dig so the show will run another 20+ years.

3 weeks later
    #1683 1 year ago

Is tonight the last episode of the season?

I'm not sure if I'm going to be watching next season. Nine years might be enough for me.

8 months later
    #1719 1 year ago

I just caught up on all episodes in the last week.

Don’t you ever wonder why they didn’t use some of this sonar/camera technology previously? I’m assuming it’s somewhat new, but can’t be 2022 new.

Remember they sent divers down a few different caissons, but the sediment stirred up so bad they couldn’t see anything. Now they have a camera that is showing beams crystal clear.

When they finish this new shaft, it will be interesting on how they use it (dig deeper, go sideways, etc.)

#1734 1 year ago
    Quoted from JonCBrand:

I saw a stone cross in the underwater camera shots at the last few minutes of the show. No discussion from them on that. Watching live missed my chance at a picture. I'll wait for it on demand to grab a shot.

Bottom left?

ED3E30E9-AEA9-4A57-A9A6-FE857FF83B63.jpegED3E30E9-AEA9-4A57-A9A6-FE857FF83B63.jpeg
    #1736 1 year ago

It’s almost so obvious that it looks purposely placed there (although we know it wasn’t, unless they dropped it down the hole).

#1737 1 year ago

If they did mention the cross in the show, it would go something like this…

Narrator: “A cross? 103 feet underground? (Insert dramatization video) Could this be the exact cross that Jesus Christ held in his hand during his entire life? During the twelfth century, the Knights Templar have been known to protect priceless religious artifacts such as…”

1 month later
    #1745 1 year ago

Ok, question for the group.

Will they find actually treasure this year?

When I say treasure, I mean at least a handful of gold/silver coins or an artifact appraised more than $100K?

3 weeks later
    #1756 1 year ago

I thought last year’s shows were slow. This year is even worse. We’re in March, with probably a handful of episodes left, and they are still digging test holes.

When are they going to dig something substantial?

#1766 1 year ago

I don’t think this is true, but it feels like the History Channel doesn’t want them to find anything yet. They want to milk this thing as it is one of their highest, if not highest rated show.

Maybe this is why we aren’t seeing the big dig, or the honeycomb dig, etc.

Exploratory holes with a couple of ten foot canisters over 10 years is crazy.

1 week later
    #1771 1 year ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I really don’t think this has anything to do with it. There have been a number of people who dedicated their lives to finding the treasure who passed away without seeing any results for their efforts. The main investors involved in the current search effort are all getting older, if they knew exactly where there was treasure they wouldn’t waste time going after it.

I get what you mean, I really don’t think the History Channel is forcing them to slow down. However, the advanced technology, the amount of money being spent on the hunt, and the high number of actual people on the ground working should have gotten them a lot farther than where they are today.

If they really want to drill all of these pilot holes, why not hire an additional crew or two to do it? You’re wasting time.

#1775 1 year ago

No new episode tonight or next week?

1 week later
    #1795 1 year ago

Let’s have some fun here:

1. Who is your favorite person on the show?
    2. Who is your least favorite (can’t be the narrator)?
    3. What month/year will they find treasure or ultimately end the show after finding nothing in value?

When you name your favorite and least favorite person, make sure you explain why.

#1797 1 year ago

Also, did anyone catch the 21st century artifact on the Portuguese wall? Dated back to 2022.

633D2FC9-32E8-47F3-921A-52055B5E7A7C.jpeg633D2FC9-32E8-47F3-921A-52055B5E7A7C.jpeg
    #1801 1 year ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

I’ll play along
    Fav - Marty Latina - he usually has original dialogue and doesn’t suffer from verbal diarrhea (unlike his brother)

I am so glad you mentioned this. Rick just can’t STFU. He likes to think he’s the smartest guy on the island and all decisions run through him.

#1802 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Geez, don't so be quick to rush to judgement. We need to have it carbon dated.

LOL. Maybe Rick can sniff it to check for charcoal.

#1803 1 year ago

My three answers:

1. Billy - he is the most underrated member of the team. I also think Marty is great too.

2. This is the toughest one. Dislike Rick. Jack has the most ridiculous takes. Gary needs to stop acting like he strikes gold. My vote is for Laird as he cock blocks any significant dig with a trowel.

3. April 2026. They find a vault with nothing in it.

#1814 1 year ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

I want to "vote" him off the island. LOL

This!!! ^^^

I was going to ask who would you vote off the island versus least favorite person.

SkyJammer I second your motion for Jack and Rick to go back to mainland Michigan. Or the UP.

Quoted from SkyJammer:

1. My favorite is Gary. Several years ago my wife and I renamed the show to "What does Gary find tonight".
    2. Least favorite is still Jack. He basically adds nothing and only ever parrots what someone else says. I will say Rick is a close second with his repetitive phases and I never liked when he started the whole "Its about the story" crap.
    3. Show will end when the rating drop. I can't blame Marty and Rick. If a TV show was paying me lots of $ to pursue a hobby that would be great. I also believe Sam Ball probably found the good stuff. If there is anything left, they need to bring in Tony or Parker from Gold Rush. They would dig the whole island in a week.

1. Love it. My wife calls the show “Joke Island.”

3. Great point about ratings. You’re probably right.

#1819 1 year ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

Just rewatched the pilot... did you know Jack is Craig Tester's SON!

Look in the credits, Jack is a producer too. Lol.

#1821 1 year ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

Look in the credits, Jack is a producer too. Lol.

I stand corrected, Associate Producer.

3 weeks later
    #1824 11 months ago

Why the hell are they taking a trip to Italy at the end of their digging season? From the sound of it, they only have a few more weeks before they have to leave the island. Can’t you take it once you’re done on the island?

Weird decision making. Unless the History Channel needed more material.

3 weeks later
    #1840 11 months ago

Happy Season Finale tonight.

Treasure or no treasure?

#1842 11 months ago

Maybe they will find a Knights Templar guarding the treasure.

IMG_6385.jpegIMG_6385.jpeg
    5 months later
    #1861 6 months ago

Is it time to start hyping Oak Island?

The new season starts Tuesday, November 7th.

#1864 5 months ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Four weeks of recap shows first.

It’s the worst when you think it’s a new episode, but it’s one of the several spin-off episodes like digging deeper.

I mean, how much can you slice and dice this content? Dig already!

#1866 5 months ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

I can recap the whole new season using my crystal ball:
    1) The brothers will spend a bunch of time drilling in the new square shaft, over and over, pulling up pieces of wood and carbon dating it to the 1700s
    2) Gary and the boys will find some more steel nails and ox shoes, along with a pully or eyelet (mysteriously very clean when pulling from the mud)
    3) they will travel to europe again to see what rock walls or cobblestones look like, while talking about knights templar stuff with a new euro KT expert
    4) Billy will use a big bad digger in the swamp and find more mud and some stones. They will abandon at least one digging site due to water/collapse
    5) Miriam will be brought back for some visual distraction from the same ol, same ol
    6) A new researcher will be introduced this season, with another theory that can be pieced into the facts at hand
    7) They will have some kind of government permitting problem, that will divert their energy for a few weeks while they sort it out.
    Did I miss anything?

I think you did a really good job. I guess I can skip this year’s season. See you in late 2024 guys.

#1878 5 months ago

This is your two week warning. Be prepared to talk wood, Bobby dazzlers, and phrase statements as questions on the night of November 7th.

#1880 5 months ago

Narrator: “This is the year? For 10 years, gullible watches actually think we’re going to reveal a treasure every season. This season is no different.”

#1890 5 months ago

My comments don’t age well.

IMG_8543 (resized).jpegIMG_8543 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #2010 3 months ago

I have watched every episode since day one, but at this point I'm almost ready to just watch this thread and watch the re-run episode if anything actually ever happens.

I’m in the same boat as you. I waited for the first six episodes to air, then binged watched them in the last 24 hours, trying to ignore the 102 new messages in this thread.

Six episodes later, it’s the same shit. Finding wood, pottery, a few coins, metallic tools… then listening to Rick’s rambling.

No significant finds, only speculation. But hey, I’ll probably be watching episode #7 tonight.

#2011 3 months ago

In case I do stop watching, please send me a PM if they actually find gold, or even better, if they get Miriam back.

Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I think we can all agree the main takeaway from last night’s season opener was: where in the hell was Miriam?

I heard Miriam say on some podcast that pinball nerds were flooding her Facebook inbox with marriage proposals.

She decided being on the show wasn’t worth it anymore and now lives outside of Nova Scotia in a hidden location.

#2012 3 months ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

I'm glad I stopped watching this about 4 years ago. Every once in a while I will watch a clip from the show that is on YouTube, but it is always disappointing.
    The Bobby Dazzler guy is the only one who finds anything.

Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I just check this thread periodically like now. Did they find "it", nope, I'll check back next year.

After watching the six episodes, I logged everything they found for fun. God I’m lame.

Episode 1: Pottery, river raft spike, three coins

Episode 2: Wood, Carmen’s Indiana Jones hat, metal objects

Episode 3: wood, lead ball, pottery, more delays on digging in the shaft

Episode 4: iron spike, scissors, pottery, wood, more rambling from Rick

Episode 5: bag seal

Episode 6: more rambling from Rick, corroded tool, sonar that gives no answers

#2019 3 months ago

Episode 7 - Identified a ship’s nail and a laddel. The garden shaft is leaking water.

What an incredibly boring episode.

#2034 3 months ago

Is the Bermuda Triangle show any good? Has anyone been watching it?

1 month later
    #2129 68 days ago

Oak Island would be a lot more exciting if they showed a timelapse of someone power washing Philip Doucette’s bead studio.

IMG_9678 (resized).jpegIMG_9678 (resized).jpeg
    #2131 68 days ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

What pisses me off though, is that they never follow through on either dating or identification of said pottery or the boot or whatever. Like, I'm fine with the guesses, but when I don't see or hear a definite date or history of an item, it makes me believe that it doesn't fit the narrative of the show/treasure.

Similar thought from last night’s show. They found that English penny and they were saying it could predate the money pit by 30 years.

If this English penny was dated 1765 for example, that doesn’t mean this person dropped it there in 1765. They could have lost it in 1850.

The coin really only tells you so much, even when it’s included with other artifacts.

#2138 62 days ago

Anything interesting happen in the last episode? We are still watching The Floor in that time slot.

I would say yes, it’s worth a watch.

They received dates on wood from the tunnel under the garden shaft (1600’s).

They were also able to match some material found in the settlement to material found deep in the money pit area.

Speculation about the monster rock they found in the swamp seems placed there for a reason, but they don’t know why yet.

Next week they start digging/drilling further in the garden shaft.

#2145 62 days ago

Thanks! I will watch the rerun.

Just to set the proper expectations, the bulk of the show sucked. However, the dating of the wood and material samples really made it interesting.

The final couple of months could becoming intriguing if they are allowed to get into the tunnel below the garden shaft.

1 week later
    #2177 52 days ago
    Quoted from SkyJammer:

That will be the season finale, be sure to tune in next year

Having a hurricane this late in the season will set them back. However, they had 25 episodes last year that ran through May 16th.

We still might have another 2-3 months of episodes.

#2188 48 days ago

Last night’s episode was the worst in a long time.

Whatever you do, don’t pivot to Season 4 of True Detective. Now that was awful. I’ll never get those six hours of my life back.

2 weeks later
    #2198 33 days ago
    Quoted from MRG:

This week's episode is MEH. Garden Shaft wood is still a mystery. No tunnels found.

It was a shitty episode.

I’m interested in next week’s show when they find the silver artifact. Then they can tell me for the 100th time what technology they use to find the chemical makeup of the item.

2 weeks later
    #2224 18 days ago

The way this show is going, and with about six or so episodes left, this season is over.

I don’t think anything exciting or noteworthy will happen.

1 week later
    #2234 10 days ago

Thankfully the narrator explained what a crossbow was. I had no idea what it was before this past Tuesday.

#2243 7 days ago

I was playing old school Dungeons and Dragons (Treasure of Tarmin) on the Intellivision.

I came across this and immediately the narrator of Oak Island was in my head.

“A crossbow? In Dungeons and Dragons? Could this be the same crossbow used both in the video game and on the island?”

IMG_1236 (resized).jpegIMG_1236 (resized).jpeg

#2248 7 days ago
    Quoted from Oneironaut:

I loved that game.

One of the best! My dad loves it too.

Quoted from Miguel351:

Nice! Emulated or original hardware?

Emulated on a Raspberry Pi. Looks great on a 65” TV.

Did you play Advance D&D as well? Going through those caves, hearing the snake hissing, but not knowing where he is. Gives me anxiety every time.

IMG_1400 (resized).jpegIMG_1400 (resized).jpegIMG_1402 (resized).jpegIMG_1402 (resized).jpeg

#2249 7 days ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

That is a legendary game. It had to be the first real crawler game on a console. I actually played it recently... remember the "books" that allowed you to turn things into gold and platinum?
    Intellivision had some really cool games.... did anyone play Utopia? Maybe I should start a thread!

The three books were awesome:

1. Blue book let you go through walls and doors.

2. Pink would allow you to see enemies and items through walls.

3. Purple would allow you to upgrade war items and armor to its max (platinum as you said).

My goal the other day was to max out everything in the least amount of level as possible. Did it at 39 of 256. I played it on easy so I didn’t have to spend days doing it.

IMG_1302 (resized).jpegIMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
    #2250 7 days ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

Did anyone play Utopia?

Quoted from vdojaq:

My favorite along with TRON Deadly Discs!

Not to spam this thread with Intellivision, but one of my favorites was Bump N Jump. I also loved Pinball on the Intellivision.

IMG_1403 (resized).jpegIMG_1403 (resized).jpegIMG_1405 (resized).jpegIMG_1405 (resized).jpeg

IMG_1407 (resized).jpegIMG_1407 (resized).jpegIMG_1406 (resized).jpegIMG_1406 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider afm95.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-oak-islandare-you-watching?tu=afm95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.