Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,259 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1406 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1407 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1405 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1302 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1402 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1400 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1236 (resized).jpeg
    bobboy dazzler (resized).png
    oak_island_treasure_box_ai2 (resized).png
    miriam (resized).jpg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2946 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9678 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#676 5 years ago

A total waste of time; doing anything else is better time spent than watching a bunch of dopey guys that will never find anything of value.

1 week later
    #741 5 years ago

Like a crappily tuned pin game, this show is a snooze fest... this whole idea of treasure being buried this way just doesn’t pass the logical smell test for me. Surprised the show has lasted so long to be honest. I do like stories of lost treasures found and what it takes to find mother lodes , like the Atocha find, but I just can’t see anything of significance being found on this site.

1 month later
    #810 5 years ago

I quit watching this bogus show about 2 episodes in... there’s just so much other credible treasure hunt/associated finds and great history shows and books out there to be wasting time on this nonsense. The chance of them finding treasure in that locale is about the same as finding a pinball mother lode on the moon.

1 month later
    #872 5 years ago

time to pack up and call it a day... finally!

1 month later
    #896 4 years ago

Thank God it’s Over. Now on to another show based on tireless searches where they’ll find no treasure.... flush, repeat ad nauseum.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-oak-islandare-you-watching?tu=Dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.