10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bulleye1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alb0711.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

I've got a copy pinnut. Happy to share if you don't mind a photo copy in many pieces. Would love to see a photo of your machine to compare to mine.

Allen

#4 10 years ago

Is the correct machine linked to this thread? If so, it isn't a bullseye....

#6 10 years ago

Yep - that's the one I have also. What color are your legs? Mine were painted red at some point and I'm not sure if that was their original state.

You say you have the manual? How about a trade for a copy of the manual for the schematics? I'll start with overlapping scans - I can do them for free and see how it works out. I'll email the scans to you.

I'm almost finished with a complete rebuild of the electrical components, and am about to start on the cabinet.

Allen

1 month later
#8 10 years ago

Hi Tod -

I was able to find schematics from Dave Mercer. He charged me $22 to print and mail them. His email is [email protected] If you can't get ahold of Dave, I'm happy to scan mine and email them to you but they will be in several pieces. There are several Big League games out there, tell him yours is the same as Allen's who he sent a schematic to last year.

Do you have the deluxe version with the match feature? Mine doesn't have match and at some point had it's cabinent repainted. I'd love to see photos of your machine, I'm trying to decide how far to take the cabinent restore.

Allen

#10 10 years ago

Hi Tod,

The photos didn't come through, can you try and post again?

If you have a match version of the game, the pennants (yanks, cubs etc) will flash as the game progresses. I only know this from the schematic as my own game is the basic version probably made for the east coast where games with replays were outlawed.

Allen

#13 10 years ago

I have problems posting photos sometimes. Perhaps you could email them to me? [email protected]

Another way you can tell if you have the deluxe version is the word deluxe is on the back glass above player 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alb0711.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-need-schematic-1955-chi-coin-big-league-baseball-bullseye-pitch-and-bat?tu=alb0711 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.