Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by fxdwgmb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

326_002.jpg
    003.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    rockstar.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Mondays always seem to be a hurdle for me. Started today with delicious Rockstar Recovery energy drink. You can always tell when it is going to be one of those days. Here's to an exciting day!

Todd

rockstar.jpgrockstar.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Those are pretty good. I like Rock Star's products all the way around. Too bad it was created on such an a*hole's dime.

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Those are pretty good. I like Rock Star's products all the way around. Too bad it was created on such an a*hole's dime.

The owner is a jerk or something? I guess I havent read anything about. Just know it helps me get my day going, especially on Monday

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from Tlamb:

The owner is a jerk or something? I guess I havent read anything about. Just know it helps me get my day going, especially on Monday

It's Michael Savage's son who's CEO of Rockstar, right?

#5 12 years ago

ugh Monday's... Already had 2 breakfasts I am on a diet to cut, so its black coffee orrrr MiO energy, which has been my choice for the last week. The MiO green energy is pretty good, but I never know how much to squeeze the damn bottle...so at the moment I think I'm on a little too much energy must dilute with more water!!!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

It's Michael Savage's son who's CEO of Rockstar, right?

Yep. Savage put up the capital.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Yep. Savage put up the capital

Glad I have never drank it!

Also, starting my day with pinside and a bowl of frosted mini wheats.

#8 12 years ago

Home from work . Gotta change one socket on Congo this morning and it looks like i put a white flasher in one of the diamonds, have to change to blue. But what a day! on the way to the arcade!

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Home from work . Gotta change one socket on Congo this morning and it looks like i put a white flasher in one of the diamonds, have to change to blue. But what a day! on the way to the arcade!

Attachments 003.JPG (334.9 KB, 0 downloads) 002.JPG (258.6 KB, 0 downloads) 001.JPG (316 KB, 0 downloads)

Now that is a view!!

Wish I at least had a cube with a view of a window. Weather here has been amazing. I was tempted to go to the beach this past week, Lake Michigan is still a bit cold though.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Tlamb:

Now that is a view!!

+1, very nice indeed...perfect day to open up the house and work on Pins.

#11 12 years ago

Jealous of most of you. Spent my start of the day at the dentist.

#12 12 years ago

Started the day with coffee and a snow shovel.

326_002.jpg326_002.jpg

#13 12 years ago

Rommy, you should be fishing back there. Too nice of a day to spend it inside!

#14 12 years ago

My 3.5 year old daughter woke up at 430am, so I was up with her. We go into the living room, turn on tv and watch nick jr. till 730am when she went back to sleep on the couch and I also get to nap until she woke up at 1030am. I'm a stay-home dad, so I'm with her every morning, noon and night.

It's pretty good job. When other people are out there in the world doing jobs they may or may not want to be doing I'm at home, the home I love, with the daughter that I love taking care of.

Living the dream, one day at a time in my sweatpants and t-shirts on. Other people wear uniforms or suits to work, I get to dress way down every day.

#15 12 years ago

4hr flight to Cali, with a slim chance I get to go home before Friday night. Livin the dream........

#16 12 years ago

Cereal and chai tea for me just about every morning. Nothing beats a great view Rommy!

#17 12 years ago

I work Tuesday through Friday, so I always have Mondays off. Mondays are the best day. And one Monday someone will put up a craigslist ad for an impossibly-cheap pin and I will snag it! If only...

#18 12 years ago

Woke up, watched TV, went to OB to pick up a few vinyl records, and now I'm waiting to work from 6:30 to 10:30.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Woke up, watched TV, went to OB to pick up a few vinyl records, and now I'm waiting to work from 6:30 to 10:30.

What records did you pick up kwiki? Records are my other hobby. Also what shop is OB?

#20 12 years ago

A hangover...

But the good new is I have not been back to the Chicago land area where I grew for about 8 years, looking forward to eating at Portillo's, Lou's, and Gene's & Jude's, plus nothing better than a cold Old Style.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get over to Gameworks and play a few games. Than wake up with a hangover and do it all again

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-monday-how-did-you-start-your-day and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.