Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FoolishGrimyClam-max-1mb.gif
    download (2) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider statsdoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

Everything that I have seen on them is that they will help you regardless of your orientation. Do some of you even do your research before you attack a group, or are you just tools of the media?

They have probably helped millions, and some of you think they are evil because they believe marriage is between a man and a woman? Geez, you need to do a little reading about history. Do you even know what evil is?

Judge an organization by its actions. The Salvation Army is a worthy charity. The people associated with them have probably done more for mankind than most any of us.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from beergut666:

It's not a charity, it is a church that does charitable things, and it is led by hateful, backwards thinking weirdos that believe in fairy tales.

I assume that by definition, “hateful, backwards thinking weirdos” applies to everyone who does not believe the same as you.

I am not sure who is coming across as hateful here. I have no problem with organizations that promote things I do not believe. The U.S. is wonderful in that many people get to express their voices. I am most worried about hardcore individuals and groups that believe only their voice is worthy and all others must be shouted down.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from beergut666:

I'm not going to get into a debate on here about a topic that is specifically banned from discussion. Whatever you are trying to bait me into isn't going to work, unfortunately for you I am smarter than that.

We are both probably happier ending it here. Debates on the Internet go nowhere and leave everybody walking away angry. Have a merry Christmas

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider statsdoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-kettle-thieves-?tu=statsdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.