(Topic ID: 264002)

OT : Heading to Sint Maarten for 9 days

By hoby1

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 4 years ago

I'll actually own a bar there very soon

Really enjoy the island....( and go often)

My work ( hospital) has restricted travel, so no choice for me..

Personally, I wouldn't currently because of the fluid situation travel and health wise, but you do you...safe travels...

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Let me know when that bars open brother.... we'll be right there to support the cause. May be the first spot on the island with a pinball machine right .

Lol...already open and has a great location...

No worries pinbud...I'll definitely post some stuff on here once final ink dries...very soon actually...ironic I saw this post...

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

How many pins will you have there? Good Luck with your new business.

In truth, haven't sorted that, as it's directly on the boardwalk..

No worries though..the house Im looking at is within 10 minutes up on a hill..plenty of room and safety for pins....can easily drink away, and make it up the hill to play...

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

If you will be renting rooms and they are all updated we will definitely look to rent. It will be our sixth time on the island and we usually always stay in Simpson Bay.

PM sent...dont want to jinx the house deal putting it out there just yet...

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Why would you take the advice of Pinside?
    I’m baffled

Truth on all this stuff Doug....I cant even figure out if I've bought the right pin if I took most of the advice on Pinside, lol...

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

No doubt brother Mark. You have common sense
    Any pin you buy you like regardless
    To ask these Pinside dopes about the virus is comical

Crazy times, friend....

#60 4 years ago

"Sint Maarten" Dutch side, "Saint Martin" French..beautiful spots...Op lengthened wrong vowels..

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

French side of island is better. Topless beaches.

I would tend to agree, but most I've seen over there need to leave their clothes on...whew

#66 4 years ago

Last time I was down there some very impressive talent on the Dutch side, w no problem expressing it...security enjoyed the view as well...

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Hey Levi ....... in light of the worsening situation we have canceled our trip. St Maarten is shutting its boarders down
    TRIP CANCELED

Yeah, my counsel down there emailed me this morning saying the government was deciding on business operations, as well as shutting the borders.
    I'm slow rolling the close on my bar due to it. Still under contract, but serious " island time" now ( pumping brakes a bit).
    In the middle of a day in the hospital here, and can say I'm glad to be close to home currently...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-heading-to-st-marteen-for-9-days?tu=MK6PIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.