Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Laseriffic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

new_phone_pics_051.jpg
    new_phone_pics_055.jpg
    new_phone_pics_054.jpg
    new_phone_pics_052.jpg
    new_phone_pics_053.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I wanted to share this with all you garage gameroom guys like myself. It is a Lifestyle garage door screen. It has it's own track system, see out but not in screen, lifetime warranty and the screen is virtually rip proof. It only weighs 40lbs and easily lifts up and down with a finger, it also has a hideaway scrolling door... best investment for a garage.

new_phone_pics_053.jpgnew_phone_pics_053.jpg new_phone_pics_052.jpgnew_phone_pics_052.jpg new_phone_pics_054.jpgnew_phone_pics_054.jpg new_phone_pics_055.jpgnew_phone_pics_055.jpg new_phone_pics_051.jpgnew_phone_pics_051.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks nice, keeps the bugs off ya while your playin.

#3 10 years ago

Where does one get such a wonderful invention?

#4 10 years ago

NVM! Google to the rescue!~

http://www.lifestylescreens.com/

#5 10 years ago

Outstanding ! I will be contacting them this week. what a great idea. Just curious about price ? hoping somewhere in the $500.00 range .
    thanks for the post

Brian Lenker
    Madison hts, MI.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bribo13:

Outstanding ! I will be contacting them this week. what a great idea. Just curious about price ? hoping somewhere in the $500.00 range .
    thanks for the post
    Brian Lenker
    Madison hts, MI.

I got it for $1495.00 installed, it also comes with a lifetime warranty. It took the guy 3hrs to install it. It is built extremely well.

#7 10 years ago

What happens if someone closes door while you have it down?
    What does it cost minus install?Thanks

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

You can't close the door when it's down, there are 2 plates that cover the eyes for the garage door. As for price un installed I have no idea because I would never dream of doing it myself so I never asked. It was alot of work, just screening the frame took him 1 hr and he installs them all the time.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

was wondering the same thing..look awesome by the way.

#10 10 years ago

My friend is going to airbrush my company logo across the front, I'll post a pic when he completes it.

#11 10 years ago

That is really a great idea.

LTG : )

#12 10 years ago

looks awesome!

#13 10 years ago

Now everyone came see how awesome your garage is without letting in bugs.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

You can't close the door when it's down, there are 2 plates that cover the eyes for the garage door. As for price un installed I have no idea because I would never dream of doing it myself so I never asked. It was alot of work, just screening the frame took him 1 hr and he installs them all the time.

I should have figured that,how much can you see into garage from street?

#15 10 years ago

I like this ALOT!!!!!

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I should have figured that,how much can you see into garage from street?

Barely a shadow

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-garage-gameroom-necessity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.